Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Note 20 Ultra Lost - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Note 20 Ultra Lost (14353 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G For Sale(Limited Stock) / Samsung Note 20 Ultra 512gb / Samsung Galaxy Note 20 And Note 20 Ultra 5G UK Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by suco01(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Harryfrosh:
Good evening.. honestly, i really appreciate everyone on dis thread for their contribution... i really don't know how to appreciate you all.. Tnx and Tnx.. and now to the issue, i received call from @bdemix dis afternoon and said he want us to sort things out... i said ok.. he said another samsung note 20 ultra is available and in @omicpet office... i said ok... he said he would like to release the phone for me..he now went on to said i should help out with something.. just anything i can to help out... as for me, i just want everything sort out so we can move on.. i told him i will send him 100k... the way he actually asked the money is reasonable to me... he said .. can i help with any amount... i have the right to say no ... but we just have to sort things out without any force and move on... then it now comes to the waybill.. he asked if i can go to omicpet office to pick up the phone.. i told him he should tell omicpet to also help in handling that... me and bdemix agreed on using DHL to do the delivery which he asked for my address and i forward it to him... he already sent the DHL waybill number to me 1 hour ago... i told him immediately i receive the phone, i will send the 100k to him.. so any day or time i receive the phone, he will surely receive the money... anytime i receive the phone, i will drop the pictures and everything here and the moderators can now decide to close or delete the thread after that.. once again, i really appreciate all the members here including the guests that follow up since yesterday.. i really tnx you all..

Good move. Happy this will eventually end well. All loss will be replenished in multiple fold. Amen

1 Like

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by aminusodiq(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Harryfrosh:
fear god small... we talked about delivery even before the package arrive nigeria... you said he sent to abuja at the rate of 5k or 5k5 and to ibadan should be 3k to 4k you said he used logistics company and i told you im new here in ibadan that i will pay for home delivery which is why i sent the 4k ... you confirmed it and you said you will send me the delivery number yesterday evening... i rembered when i called you yesterday evening that a man called me concerning a package and i am confused as to which package because i am not expecting such delivery... you said you are also expecting him to give you the waybill number... and when i called you dis morning again that the driver said he was robbed... you said @omicpet staff who do such public delivery will surely pay for it...so i dont know where all dis is coming from
and you didn't record any of this conversation?
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Raymondj0: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
everything now sort out
aminusodiq:
and you didn't record any of this conversation?
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by nurex01(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
explosiveskull:

And nurex01, he will keep calling you even though he uses premium delivery services like gig. He'll keep calling you even when you've received his package to make sure there was no complaint. So add nurex01 to the honest and verified sellers here.
thanks for the mention, Boss. I'm always at your service Sir cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by suco01(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
wildchild1:
People should always try to proffer solution rather than going back and forth with insults or blame game. The way forward is very key and only dialogue and shifting ground can bring that.

After speaking on the phone with all the 3 parties involved, i'm happy to let us know that we have a solution, buyer (Harryfrosh) would be getting another Samsung Note 20 Ultra from Bdemix that would be sent via DHL to his location.

I salute the buyer's level of consideration in this matter and i want to appreciate all those that genuinely want the matter resolved amicably.

Advice to Omicpet - Define the scope of your logistics to your clients, let your terms and agreement be in black and White.
Advice to Buyer (Harryfrosh) - Let all your business transaction be well documented via VN, whatsapp chats and emails.
Advice to Bdemix - If you're selling TLC, let your clients know Lagos is the final destination, let them arrange who will help them pick.

Compliment of the season to everyone #Shalom

God will continue to bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by finest0007(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
suco01:

God is Good will send that phone to ibadan for 37k, 10% of the phone cos they will ask for the item price.

Only if they declare the actual value which almost nobody does.
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Jung(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Crieff:

Wow!

I intentionally ignored all the other comments on my posts. You should know though, assumption is the lowest form of intelligence.

Enjoy!

I'd give you a DAP or Weschler test of intelligence and you'd fail woefully.

Just dey insult person hustle because you can't afford it. Rubbish. Alaye Geddifok
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Hamedolawale(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
wildchild1:
People should always try to proffer solution rather than going back and forth with insults or blame game. The way forward is very key and only dialogue and shifting ground can bring that.

After speaking on the phone with all the 3 parties involved, i'm happy to let us know that we have a solution, buyer (Harryfrosh) would be getting another Samsung Note 20 Ultra from Bdemix that would be sent via DHL to his location.

I salute the buyer's level of consideration in this matter and i want to appreciate all those that genuinely want the matter resolved amicably.

Advice to Omicpet - Define the scope of your logistics to your clients, let your terms and agreement be in black and White.
Advice to Buyer (Harryfrosh) - Let all your business transaction be well documented via VN, whatsapp chats and emails.
Advice to Bdemix - If you're selling TLC, let your clients know Lagos is the final destination, let them arrange who will help them pick.

Compliment of the season to everyone #Shalom
Not to sound harsh, but telling only Bdemix to suffer the whole loss makes little or no sense to me. Everyone involved are meant to pay no matter how little.
Well, for future deals with @Bdemix, he is still 101% legit and a reliable person to purchase from anyday anytime. Good evening.
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Hamedolawale(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Harryfrosh:
Good evening.. honestly, i really appreciate everyone on dis thread for their contribution... i really don't know how to appreciate you all.. Tnx and Tnx.. and now to the issue, i received call from @bdemix dis afternoon and said he want us to sort things out... i said ok.. he said another samsung note 20 ultra is available and in @omicpet office... i said ok... he said he would like to release the phone for me..he now went on to said i should help out with something.. just anything i can to help out... as for me, i just want everything sort out so we can move on.. i told him i will send him 100k... the way he actually asked the money is reasonable to me... he said .. can i help with any amount... i have the right to say no ... but we just have to sort things out without any force and move on... then it now comes to the waybill.. he asked if i can go to omicpet office to pick up the phone.. i told him he should tell omicpet to also help in handling that... me and bdemix agreed on using DHL to do the delivery which he asked for my address and i forward it to him... he already sent the DHL waybill number to me 1 hour ago... i told him immediately i receive the phone, i will send the 100k to him.. so any day or time i receive the phone, he will surely receive the money... anytime i receive the phone, i will drop the pictures and everything here and the moderators can now decide to close or delete the thread after that.. once again, i really appreciate all the members here including the guests that follow up since yesterday.. i really tnx you all..
Very thoughtful of you. Sorry for the loss
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Meister(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Harryfrosh:

Only you nah men !!! I really admire your thoughtfulness and level of consideration,
God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Mac2016(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
numtums:
I stated his fault there man...maybe you should be calm while reading. The seller has the major blame
My major point is that the fault is not the buyer's.. So still on point
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by suco01(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
finest0007:

Only if they declare the actual value which almost nobody does.

If they don't declare actual value and this happened what will be the case? Using GIG, G Agofure, PMT, DHL, UPS. We should just pray this doesn't happened cos if it does what you declare is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by aminusodiq(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
bdemix:
I only made a payment of delivery to Ibadan, I was not inform when the item was sent to ibadan, the message I received when the delivery payment has been made to Omic was "I have wrapped the phone and it will be sent" I informed the buyer about that and I told him I was charged 3k that he should send me his acc number so that I could refund him the extra 1k but he insisted I should not bother to send it rather I should use it as my calling card.
11:39 am and they have to send such valuable at 7:30pm?

1 Like

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by suco01(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hamedolawale:

Not to sound harsh, but telling only Bdemix to suffer the whole loss makes little or no sense to me. Everyone involved are meant to pay no matter how little.
Well, for future deals with @Bdemix, he is still 101% legit and a reliable person to purchase from anyday anytime. Good evening.

Seconded on that Bdemix legit. I just can't like him less, unfortunately this happened to him.
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by aminusodiq(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
OVA200:
Home delivery is too much o.
it should be If they can't deliver at all.
Because in this case they failed to deliver wether home or on the street.
lmao... On d street got me grin
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by gidieberry(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
suco01:

God is Good will send that phone to ibadan for 37k, 10% of the phone cos they will ask for the item price.
is 1% of the value (3, 700 for this phone) + the delivery to where you are sending

1 Like

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Rexraph18(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Harryfrosh:

Guy you be man, like one of my oga them rightly said, only you na men
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by PotatoSalad(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Harryfrosh:

100k extra. Mehn u did well.
However, he better add 3 screen protectors, case and wireless earbuds, and type C adapter to compensate you for the stress and inconveniences caused. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Harryfrosh: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
lol... already bought all that... just waiting to start using them when the phone come
PotatoSalad:

100k extra. Mehn u did well.
However, he better add 3 screen protectors, case and wireless earbuds, and type C adapter to compensate you for the stress and inconveniences caused. lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by aminusodiq(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
Crieff:

Wow!

I intentionally ignored all the other comments on my posts. You should know though, assumption is the lowest form of intelligence.

Enjoy!
still dosent change the fact that you are very daft!!! Your comment showed how unintelligent you are

3 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by suco01(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
gidieberry:
is 1% of the value (3, 700 for this phone) + the delivery to where you are sending

How come iphone 8+ I tried to send to ugheli was 14k when I declare it to be 140k. Same with 6s for 5k when declared 50K. Had to give one of their drivers for 4k both.
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by aminusodiq(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Raymondj0:
everything now sort out
wow... I'm glad grin
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Good to see a mutual agreement was reached.

Seller, count it as business loss. Those local park drivers are a hassle to work with.

I myself as a personal shopper and logistics personnel, I have had to deal with 5 lost phones this year an XR being the recent one then an iPhone 7 being the least of them

It’s not a fun experience I tell you but with smart work and persistence, we’ll make up for the losses

And I trust you the seller will eventually recover. You just have to

For those coming for the seller, y’all won’t do any different under such pressure. You don’t just swallow a huge loss like that over night. Everything takes time to process

This is a learning curve for everyone, business is not always roses

3 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by MacDodger: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
suco01:

How come iphone 8+ I tried to send to ugheli was 14k when I declare it to be 140k. Same with 6s for 5k when declared 50K. Had to give one of their drivers for 4k both.
it is 10% of the actual cost
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Barryseal: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
suco01:

LOL... I laughed when I read people referring GiG. Their courier service insurance no be here. I got a 500k worth of laptop sent via GIG logistics and saw on the declared value sheet #19k.
That means if there was any issue with the item, GiG will be liable to balance about #20k. The courier guys obviously declared a lower value to fit in the budget because let's face it, I can't afford to pay #50k to have the item delivered to my location. Na God dey save person walahi
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by gidieberry(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2020
suco01:

could be an error or deliberate extortion from the agent that attended to you.. I don dey use GIG since, insurance policy is ₦100 for every ₦10,000

1 Like

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by sirlop(m): 5:02am On Dec 19, 2020
777romanon:
I've been following this tread since page one.
Mr Buyer make sure you're paid your money In full and also some for damages.
I can see most of this sellers here are scumbags,
BOBO and co dey direct you go WhatsApp make them shine your head.
them don arrange the outcome already, settle the matter here or else keep shut!
na only nobody dey talk sense here..
market of 370k you use 1k take send am.
both seller and the shipping guy need serious beating asap, wetin them take dey kill person not reach so. I don dey vex already

FINALLY THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED!
Am ashamed at ur level of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Sheuns(m): 5:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Harryfrosh:
and that's why I paid 4k for that.. From Lagos to ibadan.. I expect home delivery and I emphasise on that
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Sheuns(m): 5:26am On Dec 19, 2020
omicpet:
3k was paid to us

1500 driver
500 handling
1000 (service to park )

No home delivery was stated

No home address was given

Directive was to Ibadan .

Thank you . I hope this answers a few questions and put to true some false statement in op’s write up

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Harryfrosh: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2020
You must be very stupid for dis statement... If you go through all the write up here since page one... You'll realise I've never insult anyone.. But I repeat again, you must be very stupid and unfortunate person [quote author=Sheuns post=97214363][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Raymondj0: 7:03am On Dec 19, 2020
Harryfrosh:
You must be very stupid for dis statement... If you go through all the write up here since page one... You'll realise I've never insult anyone.. But I repeat again, you must be very stupid and unfortunate person
lol d guy is just trying to create another issue maybe he lack knowledge to read and understand, no vex just leave people like him

2 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Sheuns(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2020
Harryfrosh:
You must be very stupid for dis statement... If you go through all the write up here since page one... You'll realise I've never insult anyone.. But I repeat again, you must be very stupid and unfortunate person

What’s the cause of the insults?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sell/swap Ur Gadget In Abuja / Cheap Affordable Uk Laptops For Sale / Cookers & Home Theatre Systems For Sale - Great Quality @ Great Prices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.