Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Note 20 Ultra Lost - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Note 20 Ultra Lost (14349 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G For Sale(Limited Stock) / Samsung Note 20 Ultra 512gb / Samsung Galaxy Note 20 And Note 20 Ultra 5G UK Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Onyeka90210(m): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
noobody:

More like the person(seller) who directed the person(omicpet)to give the driver the item,
Some angu are clear to us now,some aren't yet,I believe omicpet acted as instructed from seller,he was instructed to send phone to Ibadan,in which he had no prior knowledge whatever the seller and buyer discussed about waybill or anything(I stand to be corrected if I am wrong),he used bus driver,but his reply as to owner holding driver responsible might not be too kind and pleasing to someone who just lost 370k thou.
Now the issue is the seller,why was he sent a home delivery address if there was no discussion of home delivery?
He can only make all these clear to us if he comes and explains why he received that address.
Did seller know he was supposed to do home delivery and failed to inform omicpet?

Yeah, I know omic is innocent.
He was simply carrying out orders.
Everything still falls on the seller in the end,
I mean, if the buyer really did tell seller he was new In Ibadan and wanted home delivery, and seller still sent the items to him via a bus driver, that's low-key wickedness oh. I mean, your buyer is new in an area, shouldn't the best thing to be to send it to his door step for his safety and peace of mind, even if the buyer didn't suggest it.
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by abosede93452: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
:This one toughSorry for your loss bro lol.
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Harryfrosh: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
and @bdemix ... remeber i asked you when i paid that when should i be expecting the phone after you sort it out on monday... you said i should receive the delivery latest dis weekend ... i called you yesterday morning to ask how far and you said you will forward the waybill number to me yesterday evening... local park delivery dont have waybill number please

3 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by bdemix(m): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
I didn't have any prior discussion with him about home delivery and waybill fees. I didn't receive any SMS from him.. when I called him his item had arrived, 304k was sent and of which our previous agreement was 300k. I called him immediately that I received alert of 304k and he said the extra 4k is the waybill fee to ibadan.. I didn't promise him any waybill number. I only asked him on phone his full name which I told him that his phone number will be added for delivery to Ibadan. I was now baffled that he came online to tell all these lies about me
Majikman:

Good ... You have proof, the odds are in ur favour !

bdemix u definitely received this text .
If the buyer didn't state home delivery, he wouldn't have texted u his home address!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by bdemix(m): 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
I didn't have any prior discussion with him about home delivery and waybill fees. I didn't receive any SMS from him.. when I called him his item had arrived, 304k was sent and of which our previous agreement was 300k. I called him immediately that I received alert of 304k and he said the extra 4k is the waybill fee to ibadan.. I didn't promise him any waybill number. I only asked him on phone his full name which I told him that his phone number will be added for delivery to Ibadan. I was now baffled that he came online to tell all these lies about me

Below screenshot is our little conversation on whatsapp

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Onyeka90210(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
bdemix:

Okay, so summary is that he gave you 4k for waybill and you decided to send it via bus drivers?
Did the buyer agree to sending it through bus drivers?
When did you tell the buyer that you'll be sending it through bus dispatch?

17 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by fibonacci2526: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
bdemix:

You didn't receive the sms? Are you saying he fabricated all what he said, about you wanting to send waybill number etc?Did you tell him what the 3k you paid for the waybill entailed? What is the way forward cos y'all can keep going back God forth, but what is the way out now?

2 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by bdemix(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
I told the buyer Omicpet will handle his delivery to Ibadan, I contacted omicpet to forward his item to ibadan and I was charged 3k and I called him immediately that the waybill to ibadan was 3k that he should send me his acc number so that I could refund him the extra 1k but he insisted I should not bother to send it rather I should use it as my calling card.
Onyeka90210:

Okay, so summary is that he gave you 4k for waybill and you decided to send it via bus drivers?
Did the buyer agree to sending it through bus drivers?
When did you tell the buyer that you'll be sending it through bus dispatch?
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by thegame(m): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
bdemix:

Your conversation does not even appear complete. Where is the part you offered to refund the 1k extra and he declined stating that you should use it to buy airtime?
See, all these arguments, the buyer is still naive ni. Those same soldiers and Police are the same that will end this argument, you all are on NL claiming rights. You, omniwhatever and the park will settle this thing. Even if the deal is to get to Ibadan, the buyer was not informed. The buyer only got a call from driver. The sender should have called the buyer when he/she was at the park to establish communication and confirm how this is being sent. Then lay the terms to the buyer. If he agrees to bear the risk, fine. If not, abort mission. But you all dropped it on him like bombshell and made the poor boy sleep at filling station while you both slept on your mattresses at home and now something happened, you are sending him to driver. Did he have a deal with driver??

You guys are not serious at all.
@HarryFrosh when you are ready, go and consult the army, police as advised. Nonsense!

44 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Harryfrosh: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2020
bdemix:

and dis is over a week ago ... and i remember telling you on phone that day that i used a friend phone to do the transactions .. thats the reason why i sent 70k in three batches instead of just one time... and i remembered vividly that the guy also called you about buying a phone... so you know i dont have phone to do whatsapp .. thats why i sent money for the note 20
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Onyeka90210(m): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2020
bdemix:
I told the buyer Omicpet will handle his delivery to Ibadan, I contacted omicpet to forward his item to ibadan and I was charged 3k and I called him immediately that the waybill to ibadan was 3k that he should send me his acc number so that I could refund him the extra 1k but he insisted I should not bother to send it rather I should use it as my calling card.
Okay, so the buyer later accepted the "delivery to Ibadan" instead of "delivery to his home address" if I'm right?
Was the buyer like " Send it and I'll come out to the park and pick it up?"

3 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Harryfrosh: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2020
bdemix:

you are trying so hard to make it look like i just sent you the money without any details... but i just upload a pictures of the message i sent to you... all dis waybill stuff are mentioned ... lagos to ibadan and i sent 4k... please ... dont make it look like i just sent you the money to do giveaway ... 4k i told you to my address ... you asked for my home address and i sent it and you promised to send the waybill number yesterday evening...

8 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Harryfrosh: 12:07am On Dec 17, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Okay, so the buyer later accepted the "delivery to Ibadan" instead of "delivery to his home address" if I'm right?
Was the buyer like " Send it and I'll come out to the park and pick it up?"
which buyer please
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Harryfrosh: 12:08am On Dec 17, 2020
i was expecting the waybill number yesterday evening and i received a driver call... i called you immediately to ask you questions

2 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by bdemix(m): 12:09am On Dec 17, 2020
Learn how to read and understand before you jumped into conclusion, you can go back to my previous post where I stated I called him on phone that Omicpet charged 3k to send the item to ibadan and I told him to send me his account details to refund his 1k
thegame:

Your conversation does not even appear complete. Where is the part you offered to refund the 1k extra and he declined stating that you should use it to buy airtime?
See, all these arguments, the buyer is still naive ni. Those same soldiers and Police are the same that will end this argument, you all are on NL claiming rights. You, omniwhatever and the park will settle this thing. Even if the deal is to get to Ibadan, the buyer was not informed. The buyer only got a call from driver. The sender should have called the buyer when he/she was at the park to establish communication and confirm how this is being sent. Then lay the terms to the buyer. If he agrees to bear the risk, fine. If not, abort mission. But you all dropped it on him like bombshell and made the poor boy sleep at filling station while you both slept on your mattresses at home and now something happened, you are sending him to driver. Did he have a deal with driver??

You guys are not serious at all.
@HarryFrosh when you are ready, go and consult the army, police as advised. Nonsense!
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by noobody(m): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2020
bdemix:

So let's assume you are right,none of his words are true,he lied against you as you claimed,
As a compassionate and reasonable person what do you intend to do as regards this case?
You want to just deny all he said against you and let his 370k go to waste like that?
You have nothing at least to offer to help the pain of the young man?

14 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Onyeka90210(m): 12:15am On Dec 17, 2020
Harryfrosh:
which buyer please
I'm just getting things clear, I want to know if you agreed to pick up the phone at the park or you thought the phone was coming to your home address?
And if you did agree to pick up the phone, when did you agree?
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Harryfrosh: 12:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Onyeka90210:

I'm just getting things clear, I want to know if you agreed to pick up the phone at the park or you thought the phone was coming to your home address?
i dont .. i dont even think about such thing ... remeber i balance him on saturday .. i called him on monday and he said he was sorting out the package... i called him on tuesday morning and he said i should receive the phone by weekend.. i said ok because i want safe delivery to my place.. and he also promised to forward the waybill number to me... that same yesterday .... thats the only thing i am waiting for ... just for me to receive a call from driver by 7.30pm... i called him to ask is that really my package because i dont expect such delivery..

5 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by noobody(m): 12:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Onyeka90210:

I like this approach too,let's dismantle the whole conversation,as it stands sellers is obviously trying to play smart and remove all forms of faults totally from his end,which is very wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Harryfrosh: 12:30am On Dec 17, 2020
and funny enough ... @bdemix asked why will @omicpet sent such delivery to ibadan by 7.30pm.. i got so angry because i dont even expect such delivery and you want to do such delivery .. you sent it 7.30 to ibadan... i was really furious at him yesterday ... i keep calling @omicpet just to ask him why doing such thing ... he keep hanging the call... i told bdemix about it and he said he wont pick up by that time... honestly dis whole thing is un expected.. i dont pay for such delevery

8 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by noobody(m): 12:37am On Dec 17, 2020
Even let's assume the seller(bdemix) forgot to tell the buyer he was using park waybill,mayb somehow he tot he told the buyer,maybe due to deal hunting it slipped by him.
Was it not right for you to have let the driver inform the buyer he has an item coming tru for him in Ibadan and he should be prepared to receive?
Was it not right for you to have sent him the driver number prior bedor the bus moved so the buyer can keep tabs on the driver him self?
But let me guess,NO you did not do all these because you promise the buyer a waybill number,which he claims he was expecting.
I can't have belived you sent a phone of 370k via driver and you in your ultimate experience of waybilling refused to inform potential receiver an item is coming tru for him,
I belived you hid all info because you did not want the buyer to know it was sent via park,and you expected all to work out well
Now it has failed,it is only just you are compassionate,even your reply he should hold driver responsible was in all ways very heartless.
I put it to you bdemix you are obviously a lair as regards these whole situation.you are trying to use the fact the conversation all happened via phone call and there was not WhatsApp chat to back up evidence to make the buyer take all the fault which is not in anyway just.
The screenshot and argument you posted up there doesn't hold water at all,there is no iota of sense and reason in it.

38 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by thegame(m): 12:40am On Dec 17, 2020
bdemix:
Learn how to read and understand before you jumped into conclusion, you can go back to my previous post where I stated I called him on phone that Omicpet charged 3k to send the item to ibadan and I told him to send me his account details to refund his 1k

In this current Nigeria that we live in, you don’t understand that you should have used a means that will ensure a N374k package was handled with utmost care?? You, omicpet and the sirlop are unserious individuals to say the least. FGS you even recommended omicpet.
If it was Amazon and it’s delivery company that misplaced your phone in transit like this, whether home delivery or Amazon pickup, would Amazon be asking you to meet the driver? Those that bought PS5 but had it swapped/stolen in transit, Amazon took full responsibility. Put yourself in the buyer’s shoes please And say you would take what you and Omicpet are dishing to him. You may argue you are small, Amazon is mighty but if you don’t have integrity at this level, you will never have it.

You also cannot tell us that the screenshot you posted is all of your conversation with him.

See, you and Omicpet have this to settle, you better know this and know peace, before it escalates.

28 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by noobody(m): 12:40am On Dec 17, 2020
And @bobo65 we never see conclusion oo,it's obvious someone is trying to play smart and behaving obviously cunny here.
Even thou it sad no matter conclusion reached can be forced to ensure the seller makes a full refund,his integrity is at stake here too.

7 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by noobody(m): 12:42am On Dec 17, 2020
thegame:

In this current Nigeria that we live in, you don’t understand that you should have used a means that will ensure a N374k package was handled with utmost care?? You, omicpet and the sirlop are unserious individuals to say the least. FGS you even recommended omicpet.
If it was Amazon and it’s delivery company that misplaced your phone in transit like this, whether home delivery or Amazon pickup, would Amazon be asking you to meet the driver? Those that bought PS5 but had it swapped/stolen in transit, Amazon took full responsibility. Put yourself in the buyer’s shoes please And say you would take what you and Omicpet are dishing to him. You may argue you are small, Amazon is mighty but if you don’t have integrity at this level, you will never have it.

You also cannot tell us that the screenshot you posted is all of your conversation with him.

See, you and Omicpet have this to settle, you better know this and know peace, before it escalates.

I swear,if bdemix item got lost in transist on the way to Nigeria,would he have liked it if picker told him,he should go and meet shipper and they should both solve the issue?
Obviously he is very inconsiderate and doesn't want to be reasonable at all.

18 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Raymondj0: 12:43am On Dec 17, 2020
i want to ask all members here dis question, if the op paid through escrow and he do not receive any phone, would the escrow sent money to the seller for job welldone?

28 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by noobody(m): 12:47am On Dec 17, 2020
Raymondj0:
i want to ask all members here dis question, if the op paid through escrow and he do not receive any phone, would the escrow sent money to the seller for job welldone?

Make we nor just enter this matter at all oooo.
T/C now has to be laid down when striking deals this days ooo,many unforseen circumstances at play here now.
Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Raymondj0: 12:49am On Dec 17, 2020
of course the answer is NO, i don't know why both @bdemix and his shipper company are trying to use the power from above to go scot free without thinking if dis happen to them, will both of you guys take such thing?

1 Like

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Meister(m): 12:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Any reasonable person that reads all these will know that the seller is a very big liar.
There shouldn't even be a middle ground, he's supposed to pay back the buyer the full sum cause he reneged on their arrangements and he's trying to bank on the fact that the buyer doesn't have substantial evidence to try and wriggle out of paying for his mistake. Harryfrosh your only option will be to involve the police or army cause I'm almost certain the offerup guys you initially tagged won't do anything reasonable

14 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by noobody(m): 12:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Even omicpet suppose fear bdemix,he has tried everything possible from laying fault on him and extend it to the buyer,all in one night,
Yet he has not come up with any reasonable explanation and avoids important questions put forward to him.
It's best you contact the buyer,and try to reach a common middle ground,except you have glaring evidences to strike out all the buyer has said against you, no way you are not at fault here sir..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Raymondj0: 12:52am On Dec 17, 2020
op sent 4k and you both think park pick up is the best option for 370k phone? 2k should waybill that phone to ibadan via gig or peace mass and he sent you 4k wow

2 Likes

Re: Note 20 Ultra Lost by Raymondj0: 12:55am On Dec 17, 2020
noobody:
Even omicpet suppose fear bdemix,he has tried everything possible from laying fault on him and extend it to the buyer,all in one night,
Yet he has not come up with any reasonable explanation and avoids important questions put forward to him.
It's best you contact the buyer,and try to reach a common middle ground,except you have glaring evidences to strike out all the buyer has said against you, no way you are not at fault here sir..
the buyer sent him 4k and he keep mentioning waybill number, will park give such number? even at that, the guy sent 4k which is reasonable enough for better waybill

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sell/swap Ur Gadget In Abuja / Cheap Affordable Uk Laptops For Sale / Cookers & Home Theatre Systems For Sale - Great Quality @ Great Prices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.