Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Covenant University Officially Responds To Transcript Controversy - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Officially Responds To Transcript Controversy (44896 Views)

N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Officially Responds To Transcript Controversy by ThatCEO: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
HigherEd:

Lol you are so pained and trying so hard to seem petty. You should blame your computer science curriculum mandated by nuc for all universities.
The top of my company's programmers are mostly from CU. In fact we have a preference for them.

What your organization needs is a better functioning HR. If you are employing people whose skills don't match organizational need then you are working for a mumu company with a clueless leadership.

These convenant peeps always think they are d best thing to happen to Nigerian education after fried bread and akara.

The same CU's computer science curriculum that doesn't teach their students algorithm and data structures tongue? Park well, my first degree is not even computer science cheesy

Don't get it twisted, Nigerian education is taking people places. But what I won't tolerate from all u local champions is trying to claim that one university is better than the other when all of u call can't compete. Abeg, go see wetin ur mates dey do for outside before u kill urself on top naija uni matter
Re: Covenant University Officially Responds To Transcript Controversy by edoairways: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
ThatCEO:

These convenant peeps always think they are d best thing to happen to Nigerian education after fried bread and akara.

The same CU's computer science curriculum that doesn't teach their students algorithm and data structures tongue? Park well, my first degree is not even computer science cheesy

Don't get it twisted, Nigerian education is taking people places. But what I won't tolerate from all u local champions is trying to claim that one university is better than the other when all of u call can't compete. Abeg, go see wetin ur mates dey do for outside before u kill urself on top naija uni matter
CU is rated high by many international institutions because of their publications
Re: Covenant University Officially Responds To Transcript Controversy by Sammiel: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
ekestic1976:

You have a huge problem! The problem is that, you take life too seriously. Nairaland is an intellectual Forum wherein it's a given that every member is literate. The guy who I quoted knew that there's no English word written the way he constructed his thought in this case. So, if you can't handle sarcasm and a joke - too bad; but you're in no position to teach us English grammar. No way!
No, you are the one with a bigger problem because you couldn't understand the point I was trying to make. I was in agreement with you for calling his attention to that particular word because I discovered the word does not exist even though I found his comment reasonable enough.
Besides, this post of yours is needless. I could have simply ignored your comment. Imagine telling someone you don't know he has a problem?
Nigerians!
Re: Covenant University Officially Responds To Transcript Controversy by ekestic1976(f): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sammiel:
No, you are the one with a bigger problem because you couldn't understand the point I was trying to make. I was in agreement with you for calling his attention to that particular word because I discovered the word does not exist even though I found his comment reasonable enough.
Besides, this post of yours is needless. I could have simply ignored your comment. Imagine telling someone you don't know he has a problem?
Nigerians!

Wrong! I didn't call his attention to any word. Learn to read between the lines, Mr English grammar.
Re: Covenant University Officially Responds To Transcript Controversy by mechanics(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
She should go and complain officially to NUC.
Re: Covenant University Officially Responds To Transcript Controversy by MightySparrow: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Guk:
I am just laughing reading the comments here as i attended Uni of Ibadan & till today, after decades of leaving school, they still cant produce my transcript.
They said the results from my dept are missing for a particular year, hence, they cant put it all together again. Na only degree certificate i fit show for my 4 years in Uni
sorry o. If our citadels of learning are this careless, why are ASUU always fighting FG. They, themselves are careless eggheads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? / My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday / Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.