Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

How To Retrieve Your National Identification Number – NIMC (nigeria) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Retrieve Your National Identification Number – NIMC (nigeria) (929 Views)

How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? / Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed. / How To Apply For A Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Retrieve Your National Identification Number – NIMC (nigeria) by Mosesoz(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
The National Identity Management Commission has published a practical way of retrieving one’s National Identification Number (NIN) via a USSD code.

The Nigerian Communications Commission earlier issued a two-week ultimatum to telecommunication operators to block all SIM cards that are not registered with the National Identity Numbers, as earlier reported by Thegiantreport.

Following the recent directive, the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) urged the general public to beware of fraudsters and scammers who are on the prowl to swindle unsuspecting people. To avoid this, NIMC urged the public not to click on any unverifiable link requesting for NIN.

What you should know

In lieu of the recent NCC directive, the National Identity Management Commission has urged the public and citizens who are already enrolled in the NIMC scheme but have lost their NIN to dial *346# to retrieve the NIN. The USSD code is available on MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile.

Read Full Simple Steps On how to Retrieve your national identity today...... Click Here below >> https://thegiantreport.com/2020/12/16/how-to-retrieve-your-national-identification-number-nimc/

Re: How To Retrieve Your National Identification Number – NIMC (nigeria) by AmazingMo: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2020
Please can sb help me. I only have a tracking ID , I don't have the NIN number. Could sb kindly explain what I can do
Re: How To Retrieve Your National Identification Number – NIMC (nigeria) by Emmbanny(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2020
AmazingMo:
Please can sb help me. I only have a tracking ID , I don't have the NIN number. Could sb kindly explain what I can do
dial *346# from the same phone number you used for registration. Then dial 1 . You NIN should appeared
Re: How To Retrieve Your National Identification Number – NIMC (nigeria) by Alhajiemeritus: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2020
AmazingMo:
Me and you same WhatsApp group.
Let me know if you find a solution.
Re: How To Retrieve Your National Identification Number – NIMC (nigeria) by AmazingMo: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Emmbanny:
dial *346# from the same phone number you used for registration. Then dial 1 . You NIN should appeared

The thing is I don't use that phone number again

(1) (Reply)

Cbn's / Nirsal Covid 19 Loan / TEF 2021 Questions And Answer (hurry Now) / Naija's Biggest Online Business, Flowextra Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.