Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa (8308 Views)

Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 / Anambra Airport Cleared For Flight Operations / Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by nghubs1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nigeria’s largest airways Air Peace have announced the commencement of flight operations from Nigeria to South Africa.

According to a tweet by Air Peace, the airways is set for the inaugural flight to Johannesburg, South Africa.

See photos below

https://transportworldng.com/photo-news-air-peace-commence-flight-operations-to-south-africa/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by donvicky2007: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Congratulations to air peace, for making Nigeria proud.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Greedy Air Peace.

Offering 350k salary to First Officer with 1500+ hours.

Fly Dubai here I come.

7 Likes

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by Shellsploit: 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Air peace *amaka*

Meet secretary bird.. airpeace newest hostess on board.

13 Likes

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2020
Commencement of flight from Nigeria to SA

Is dat d reason for ds colourful occasion
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by Okobaba1(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2020
Nice one
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by Triangles1(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Home of Xenophobic full of lazy dude.

Kudos to Air peace.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by Ogurube: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Good one.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by Fheelzz(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
That's good
Even though we no get money to fly

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by Sabadon(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Nice one Allen Onyema

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by flourish01(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Good...

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by zeusdgrt(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
K
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by DrAkpa(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Ibo amaka

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by Authoreety: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
OK, weldone

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by brosom(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Business must strive irrespective of the situation.

Good one!

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by Muhylonaire007: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2020
Good one

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by EKONGKING: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2020
Triangles1:
Home of Xenophobic full of lazy dude.

Kudos to Air peace.

Shut the f. K up

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by BigDawsNet: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2020
I was on a flight the other day when the air hostess came up to me and said, "Excuse me sir, would you like to have dinner?"
I said, "What are the options?"

She said, "Yes and No." lipsrsealed
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2020
Robert1da:
Greedy Air Peace.

Offering 350k salary to First Officer with 1500+ hours.

Fly Dubai here I come.

Selfish fellow. Start your airline and pay first officer what you like

22 Likes

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by agarawu23(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2020
Nice one

Even though we still dey for back

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by sellerandbuyer: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2020
agarawu23:
Nice one

Even though we still dey for back

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by thesicilian: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2020
All these people shouting "Igbo amaka" upandan, I hope you have something worthwhile you're doing as well, so that the younger generation can also be proud of you in the nearest future.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Air peace no be Peace Mass. If you never reach airport before, your comment here is cancelled. Instead, use that 2secs to pray to your god for success in your life.

But, sadly, going to airport no mean say you don make am for life.
Myself, I refused going close to any airport.

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by Triangles1(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2020
EKONGKING:

Shut the f. K up

Address the message not me bro or are you from xeno land?
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by Amankalizer(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2020
It's a welcome development. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by BRATISLAVA: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2020
The drug trade and loud bragging resumes at full steam.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by Raypawer(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Awesome
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa by Edusouls(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Lazy, idle and frustrated Nigerian youths always criticising everything, everybody, every tribe even themselves,

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Visiting Visa Applcation Delay / The Beauty Of Texas. . . . / Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.