Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria (15441 Views)

COVID-19 Update For December 16 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For October 16 2020 In Nigeria - (3,479 Tested) / COVID-19 Update For September 16 2020 In Nigeria - (2609 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by Honeylaz(m): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2020
Villagemeat:
APC.....why
see yourself
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 12:08am On Dec 17, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Are you OK at all...? No, na question I dey ask you oo undecided

no need to ask question......i heard from a reliable source in sanwo olu cabinet....another lockdown will hit lagos......na that time u go know whether i dey ok or not......make una continue not to dey wear face mask......me na the vaccine i dey wait for....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2020
Stupid Nigerians. They stopped wearing masks and social distancing

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by SirWarlock: 12:10am On Dec 17, 2020
So are they saying we jettisoned precautions last month or they just resumed testing again sad. Or maybe it mutated grin. But seriously it's difficult to wrap one's head around this second wave thing with how uneven it is and it starts and ends ncdc media page sad. Second wave and states are still recording 4 new cases .
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by SirWarlock: 12:11am On Dec 17, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Yeah we stopped wearing masks last month undecided
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by chaloskyx: 12:17am On Dec 17, 2020
NIGERIA IS BROKE WE CANT FORGET ANOTHER LOCKDOWN AS THAT WOULD TOTALLY RUIN OUR ECONOMY NO BE BUBU JUST OPEN BORDER HIM SEF KNOW LIKE I HAVE SAID ALL THIS SURGE IS TO MAKE PEOPLE PANIC SO THAT WHEN THE VACCINE COMESOUT PEOPLE WOULD BE WILLING TO TAKE THE VACCINE
Ussycool:
I SMELL LOCK DOWN O
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by chaloskyx: 12:17am On Dec 17, 2020
NIGERIA IS BROKE WE CANT FORGET ANOTHER LOCKDOWN AS THAT WOULD TOTALLY RUIN OUR ECONOMY NO BE BUBU JUST OPEN BORDER HIM SEF KNOW LIKE I HAVE SAID ALL THIS SURGE IS TO MAKE PEOPLE PANIC SO THAT WHEN THE VACCINE COMESOUT PEOPLE WOULD BE WILLING TO TAKE THE VACCINE
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by chi4ik(m): 12:19am On Dec 17, 2020
cjudy:
They're trying all hard for lock down so they can loot again. God go soon surprise Una. I'm still yet to see a patient of Covid 19
my dear, I had COVID-19 and know so many who had COVID-19 herr in Abuja!!!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by cjudy(m): 12:19am On Dec 17, 2020
chi4ik:
my dear, I had COVID-19 and know so many who had COVID-19 herr in Abuja!!!
What vaccine where you given? Don't tell me Nigeria have the cure already
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by chaloskyx: 12:19am On Dec 17, 2020
LOL THIS ONE IS ALREADY PANICKING OGA PARK JARE THERE ISNT GOING TO BE A LOCKDOWN SO FORGET THAT ONE WHO WPULD FEED LAGOSIANS DURING THE FIRST LOCKDOWN WE WERE NOT IN A RECESSION CURRENTLY WE ARE SO THERE IS NO CHANCE OF A LOCKDOWN FOGET
Sleekfingers:

no need to ask question......i heard from a reliable source in sanwo olu cabinet....another lockdown will hit lagos......na that time u go know whether i dey ok or not......make una continue not to dey wear face mask......me na the vaccine i dey wait for....
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by chaloskyx: 12:21am On Dec 17, 2020
STUPID NIGERIANS KE? WHAT WOULD YOU CALL A GOVERNMENT THAT STILL OPENS ITS BORDERS AND AIRPORTS TO WELCOME COVID19 HOTSPOT PASSAGERS INTO NIGERIA IF ANYTHING ITS THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT THATS STUPID
Kekereekun123:
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by SirWarlock: 12:24am On Dec 17, 2020
cjudy:

What vaccine where you given? Don't tell me Nigeria have the cure already
Vaccine isn't a cure sad.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 12:26am On Dec 17, 2020
chaloskyx:
LOL THIS ONE IS ALREADY PANICKING OGA PARK JARE THERE ISNT GOING TO BE A LOCKDOWN SO FORGET THAT ONE WHO WPULD FEED LAGOSIANS DURING THE FIRST LOCKDOWN WE WERE NOT IN A RECESSION CURRENTLY WE ARE SO THERE IS NO CHANCE OF A LOCKDOWN FOGET

i no understand this your grammar.....
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by oyeb15: 12:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Fake.Nigerians believe anything. Politicians are trying to loot again through NCDC.

Our president is attending to cows and blank sheets in Daura while robbers are having a field day along Ilesha Ife road killing innocent people on daily bases.
Democratic government is a scam.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 17, 2020
chaloskyx:
STUPID NIGERIANS KE? WHAT WOULD YOU CALL A GOVERNMENT THAT STILL OPENS ITS BORDERS AND AIRPORTS TO WELCOME COVID19 HOTSPOT PASSAGERS INTO NIGERIA IF ANYTHING ITS THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT THATS STUPID
parties, beach, concerts, clubbing, wedding were by who People should know better

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by NigPatriot(m): 12:49am On Dec 17, 2020
sorry o, but you no too get sense. So its the face mask, lagosisans have been wearing for the past 6 months that have prevented the upward rise?

if youre not smart to know that the recent surge is a justification for the expediency of the vaccine, then i dont know what else you know. Your country is a desperate nation and they do the very worst even at the detriment of the masses to survive.

Sleekfingers:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by gstelly: 1:16am On Dec 17, 2020
And AAU wants to resume school
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by chaloskyx: 2:44am On Dec 17, 2020
LOL THEY WERE ALL CLOSED BY THE GOVERNMENT IN THE INITIAL PHASES OF COVID ONLY FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO OPEN THEM UP AGAIN SO YOU CANT BLAME THE PEOPLE FOR THAT
Kekereekun123:
parties, beach, concerts, clubbing, wedding were by who People should know better
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by chaloskyx: 2:44am On Dec 17, 2020
LOL TYPO BUT AM SURE YOU UNDERSTAND VERY WELL
Sleekfingers:

i no understand this your grammar.....
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by sameks08(m): 2:46am On Dec 17, 2020
hypers trying to play politics with the life of the people. you can't deceive us again
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 4:04am On Dec 17, 2020
>
Why are Nigerians surprised?

How many people actually wear face masks and social distance in public?
Certainly, there wasn’t any social distancing when hoodlums were looting!
grin
>
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by Originalsly: 4:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Swiftlee:

Don't you think the surge in confirmed cases is might be used as justification for the vaccine
I am not a sceptic but why is it that our number surges almost the same time UK confirmed cases surges? Is there any template or model we need to know? Just curious!!

Bro... that was the purpose of the numbers... the number thing is international... same format... posted every evening. Who is the director? I strongly believe the numbers are to control fear.... and serve for justification of an action .... all actions that lead to vaccination. The numbers are being raised now...why?....how can it suddenly raise because people are not following protocol and wearing masks when they were never following protocol in the first place? The second wave will come with the cold weather... is Lagos experiencing cold weather?....shouldn't the big spike be in the north? These sudden high numbers are to justify a lockdown... they will lockdown the country... "stubborn people" will be used as the excuse to bring in the military to set up checkpoints to enforce the lockdown... but this will be a front... the real purpose will be to isolate those who did not take the vaccine. Who did will be identified either by confirmation card or electronically by 'chip' which was administered via vaccine. (COVID-19... Certification of Identification of Vaccination with Artificial Intelligence). Vaccines are on the way... note how the case numbers have been seriously spiking but the death rate remains flat. Vaccines are now on the way.... watch how suddenly the death rate will spike and fear of death will drive the masses to demand the vaccine.... when that rush is.over.. it will become mandatory. If I say people should go and lay low in their villages..... they would say nonsense... until they find themselves trapped in the city. The coming lockdown is serious... dead serious.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by bluefilm: 4:58am On Dec 17, 2020
So many #COVIDIOTS on this thread.

How can people be panicking over a SCAMdemic Virus whose recovery rate is almost 100%??

The things Fear can do to some idiot people eh.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by Adazubi: 5:02am On Dec 17, 2020
My question is why is kogi state still at no 5? Is it not part of Nigeria? How are they fighting this disease differently from other states? Or are they not running tests any more? Did they close their boarders? Since over 3months now they have remained with just 5cases.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by onyxo76(m): 5:09am On Dec 17, 2020
Sleekfingers:

you won't get that vaccine till maybe 2 years time, the politicians will hijack it for thelselves and family members, and it will become black market commodity, remember evetybody needs the vaccine world wide at the same time, so common man like me and you are not even on the priority list for now, except you have links to a top shot in govt.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by onyxo76(m): 5:15am On Dec 17, 2020
9jaRealist:
>
Why are Nigerians surprised?

How many people actually wear face masks and social distance in public?
Certainly, there wasn’t any social distancing when hoodlums were looting!
grin
>
if that being the case then we were supposed to have this current number about 2 weeks after the end Sars protest not 2 months after.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by jericco1(m): 5:30am On Dec 17, 2020
This country na scam
They are doing all they can to get the vaccines and loot it again.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by miketayo(m): 5:56am On Dec 17, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin let forget this mumu figure nor,,,una no see how btc come rise die,,abeg who sabi do btc make he teach me abeg

Just buy and hold na, nothing to teach
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by Binismaeel: 6:12am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 7:10am On Dec 17, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Are you OK at all...? No, na question I dey ask you oo undecided

He's very fine and made a smart suggestion. This non challance go soon clear commot your eye. You think say corona dey play politics or select victims.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown / Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) / Health Benefit Of Eating Bitter Cola With Groundnut.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.