Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,143 members, 7,780,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says (6383 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by Wartywest: 7:07am On Dec 17, 2020
A Young Beautiful South African Lady has taken to her social media, to disclose that she is seriously in need and urgently need a Man, owing to the fact that she is already getting Old. And therefore, she is now asking the general public to please help her out, for she seriously needs someone by her side.

Am tired of waiting any longer for a man to come and marry me because am already getting old on a daily basis. Of a truth, I have come of Age of getting married to a man, and I really need a Husband whom I will call the Father of My Children. I have been so lonely and single, judging from the fact that ever since I broke up with my Ex-boyfriend, I have not been able to get another man, who will love me unconditionally without cheating on me just the same way my Ex-boyfriend did to me. I can recall vividly on how my Boyfriend promised not to cheat on me, how he gave me and his assured words to love, care and cherish me, notwithstanding the circumstances and condition that we might find ourselves.

I use to feel bad and rejected each time I see my Female friends getting married to their friends on weekends. And the Most disheartening and devastating part of it all is that, am frequently among the bridal shower each time any of my friends are doing their wedding ceremony. What happens in my life that’s have experienced is that each time a Man come for me, they indirectly come for my beautiful shapes and curves, they ask for my contact and make themselves available to be my very close friends. As usual, I will give them chance to my heart, hoping that the two of us will end up in a good relationship with each other, but the sad and pertinent thing to note is that once they have access to my body, they will never show up again, as they will start giving me excuses, that am too beautiful for them to marry, and judging from my good looks, I will not be faithful to them and that men will keep asking me out.

I have not been taking this very likely with all these things. It seems like Nature has forsaken about me. At times I feel like even taking my own life because am dying of Loneliness. If only I can get a man who will stick with me till the end of time. Am so desperate and hungry for a real and genuine Man, who will sacrifice his time, money and resources in our relationship. I promise to love and Cherish him, not to cheat on him but stick with him even when he is facing a Hard time. I will ensure I make him nice dishes and prepare good meals for him. And I will not starve him ever with my female organ. I will ensure that I give this to him anytime and anyhow, so long as he is fit, capable and strong to handle me effectively.

Please if you know that you can handle me very well and that you know you can Genuinely love, care and cherish me all the days of your life, you can still declare your interest on the comment box below.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by Cubana01: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2020
Husband is scarce

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by alawiiyeyoruba: 7:10am On Dec 17, 2020
Even though they always say husbands are scarce, I'm sure there are some persons asking her out but she may probably be setting standards. Don't get me wrong, setting standards isn't entirely wrong but at other times, we need to lessen our standards as we wont always have what we want.

Do you wonder what Agbo Jedi is? Agbo Jedi comes in different names for people especially in the southwestern part of Nigeria, some persons call it ále’, áwopa’or áfato, to learn more about jedi click https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/agbo-jedi/

4 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:14am On Dec 17, 2020
O ma gosh,Dem daughters of Lilith and urgency, after wasting your prime on urgent 2k, now you want urgent husband, girly e no go good ooo angry

9 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by dukeprince50: 7:18am On Dec 17, 2020
fake news.
No source.

But seriously the story is touching, I pray that she finds a man if the story is true sha

3 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by Drakkernoir: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2020
This op get time type this long story sha.

Clout na disease

1 Like

Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by DukeJoe17: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2020
So after many guys have had access to your body,
Nna my time you come want long term relationship?
Hanty you are wicked.
Allow me have the same access in peace.

7 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by dukeprince50: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2020
DukeJoe17:
So after many guys have had access to your body,
Nna my time you come want long term relationship?
Hanty you are wicked.
Allow me have the same access in peace.
there is a very low chance u might marry a virgin.
Whoever u marry, the chances that another man has fvcked her is high.

Just thinking about it is making me loose interest in marriage.

But me too has bin fvcked so no big deal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2020
Visit Shiloh

1 Like

Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by Tohsynetita1: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
Whoever u marry, the chances that another man has fvcked her is high

To or
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2020
Urgently kor, Emergency ni.
You better calm down and let God do his thing in your life.

No doubt everyone needs that someone but don't be desperate about it so you don't land yourself a man that will stress the living daylight out of you.

Men now are a handful and big homework to deal with. So chilax. For now enjoy what you have which is freedom and peace of mind.
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by NiRfreak(m): 8:09am On Dec 17, 2020
What a song of lamentation from the mount of Shiloh...

After she don flex and fvvck the whole community preeq ,now her eyes don clear say she don dey old..... no iota of pity for her lonely ass....

In this life, you reap what u sew oo...iyeme o..o iyeme

3 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2020
Very fake news

I doubt if a lady can come out this plain undecided
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by Rrex99(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2020
With all these packaging. Goan use your brain not packaging.
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by GodWrites: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2020
Never you make your desperation public, as it does more harm than good.

If you want to marry as quickly as possible, get a job or establish a business if you can.

Not only would this help you make money and look attractive, it also exposes you to potential suitors.

Also, nothing is more attractive to a man than a hustling woman. Stop using the 'I'm a student' to deceive yourself.

Lastly, don't be a stay at home spinster. Once in a while, go out, meet people.

Places you should frequent includes Fast Foods, Church if you're a Christian, parties, wedding, etc.

Get your life in order, and someone will show interest. No man wants a burden, or a liability.

Have a nice day!
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by abebi77572: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2020
:there is a very low chance u might marry a virgin.Whoever u marry, the chances that another man has fvcked her is high To or
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by Freestainworld(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2020
This one is toying with una brain, she is definitely laughing at some men who have already taken her post serious.
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2020
Cubana01:
Husband is scarce
You are right, to get a responsible and caring man now is almost like mission impossible, if it's husband you are talking about, you can easily pick from the dustbin littered everywhere. Husband scarce true true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by Doortun(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2020
dukeprince50:

Just thinking about it is making me loose interest in marriage

What are you talking about? An average decent girl would have 4 exes, A nude video of her hidden on other peoples phone and 2 abortions before you meet her. If you have anything less than this goodluck.

1 Like

Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by Eniola62(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2020
I use PalmPay sent you up to ₦250!Sign up with my link to claim, then get ₦300, 000 give away fund: https://palmpay7.page/J6S1
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by zedegit: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by MosayA: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2020
Noted
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by adeskee(m): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
dukeprince50:

Abeg no kill me with laugh boss,you can still get a virgin no worry
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by when2(f): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
dukeprince50:

Are you a virgin?
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
You need a man or a husband clarify that first....
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by Prolificgiant(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
I wish u all the best in your search, check my signature
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by DukeJoe17: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
dukeprince50:

Zero your mind and marry anyone that gives you peace, I repeat anyone that gives you peace.

Abi you never Bleep another girl before?
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by SweetCunt97(f): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
dukeprince50:

So you've jot been fvcked? Stay there and be waiting for virgin.. Mtcheeew
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by SweetCunt97(f): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Zero your mind and marry anyone that gives you peace, I repeat anyone that gives you peace.

Abi you never Bleep another girl before?
You dey mind d fagggot
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by dukeprince50: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So you've jot been fvcked? Stay there and be waiting for virgin.. Mtcheeew
grin nope, I'm a virgin
Re: I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says by dukeprince50: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You dey mind d fagggot
do u really understand d meaning of fagggot or u just say whatever nonsense that comes out of ur fowl mouth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come And See Breast O Chaii This Lagos Lady Bad O / This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) / Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.