Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3272032 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) ... (3632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
Shakitibob0:
Bro...what's the equivalence of 1usd on bundle?

The fact still remains Binance is number one when it’s come to trade via p2p!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by numen(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
Chat me up though my signature and I'll show you an airdrop that requires you to do no task. Just register and receive your Crypto. Check my signature!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyinisaac(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
numen:
Chat me up though my signature and I'll show you an airdrop that requires you to do no task. Just register and receive your Crypto. Check my signature!
I thought thread like this is meant for people to share information with each other and make people have a better life??why must they contact you people on WhatsApp??why can't you people post the info here,will it stop you from making your own money??if people will have to contact you on WhatsApp then what is the purpose of the thread??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
I also went to bank but i was told to open a dollar account dat it has higher spending limit than naira account but I don't know how valid d information is make i no go open finish story go cum change
SoftHeart:

So I went to access bank today to open a current account so that I can request for the visa gold card. To my surprise the customer service officer I met said that all the cards has same monthly limit of $100 per month. I tried to correct him that there are visa debit cards with over $1000 monthly limit, but he almost got angry with me, he said that the bank can't go against CBN directives. He told me that no matter the account type I open with them, that the debit card will have an $100 spending limit per month.

I left the bank confused, because I saw the information on their sites that the said visa card has a spending limit of $3000, but I don't know why staffs denied it or are they ingorant of the information?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Werey lol dat tin pain me die
DenreleDave:

Abeg come dash mi the 7 dollars na cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hazardd(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
fergieboy:

Yes and no

Yes cox you can buy and hold

No cox they have very limited coin

So trading on bundle is a no no

I use them cox of their wonderful p2p system
trading thought is about buying Coin if it increases you sell.. smiles
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thinking out looud… I detest chasing projects that do pump dump for a weekend or something. I like projects that stand the test of time.”

If you’re into Chainlink

Entry: $19.01

Take-profit: $22.02

Stop-loss: $17.2

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Lovet4343:
Werey lol dat tin pain me die

Dash me the remaining 7 dols
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
SoftHeart:

So I went to access bank today to open a current account so that I can request for the visa gold card. To my surprise the customer service officer I met said that all the cards has same monthly limit of $100 per month. I tried to correct him that there are visa debit cards with over $1000 monthly limit, but he almost got angry with me, he said that the bank can't go against CBN directives. He told me that no matter the account type I open with them, that the debit card will have an $100 spending limit per month.

I left the bank confused, because I saw the information on their sites that the said visa card has a spending limit of $3000, but I don't know why staffs denied it or are they ingorant of the information?
Bro go to another branch that’s how some of dem behave so unaware of what’s going on. Pls keep us updated

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ethereum:

Firstly, are you saying you got exactly 224 BUSD with #100,000 via barter $v-card purchase according to this picture above?

No.

I was excited I was about to get it at that rate, but my address was rejected and it didn't work.

If you reread my post on that, you'll see that.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ethereum:

I have funded my barter usd virtual card following your step but no success yet. I keep getting diff error messages especially when I select United States as billing address for the Barter Virtual Card. Can you please elaborate more on this buying with barter card of a thing. I already got money stuck on the card and selling back to ngn right now will be an automatic loss.

No, I didn't say Barter worked, I only said it joined the group chat. That means, I'll try it next, but I didn't try it again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ramon92: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
nitoriolohun:
$100 Skrill from my forex withdrawal (Non-Card) and bulk PayPal fund now available. Rate is okay. Scammers don't bother. Chat me up on WhatsApp if interested 0-8-0-2184790.5..
your details

Kareem Abiola
Polaris Bank
Acct no 6010862260

I sent you money in exchange for Webmoney which I advertised on a thread and you quoted me.
You blocked me after payment and went ahead to withdraw the money as per your bank records.

This man is a scammer and the forum should beware. Do so at your risk

21 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
fergieboy:

Go and register on BitMart and do necessary verification

Load usdt on binance and send to BitMart

About the Coin the guy said I should not tell anybody
So I’m sorry bro

Baba won milked the coin dry cheesy

This coin made him 5million in 3 days with just 200k mad o

Since then dude use the 5m they make steady 1million in every successfull trade

If in a day he has like 3 successful trade that’s 3million in one fuvking day shocked

The most funniest thing is this guy stays with his uncle , doesn’t have a ride, doesn’t dress atall.. he is just like them mark zuck kind of guy

Just his techno phone and China airpod with shot nicker and t shirt grin

The guy won enter London like this

But this is just the gragh of the coin

You see that candle way go up abi.. that’s millions right there depending on your capital

Hmmm
Nice one
Thanks for the website hookup

E go better!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jega2000(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Pls help I transferred h.a.r.d coin from my trust wallet to my binance h.a.r.d coin Wallet.. Its showing sent on trust wallet ,But am yet to receive the coin in my binance Wallet..pls help I don't know what to do?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Una no dey tire for scam ni how u go trust person wey u meet for internet and u went and do deal without escrow wen u do d deal u no tell us or do escrow now dem don scam u u dey tell us abeg rest shebi ur body don calm down another person go cum post advert una go still fall Nigerians we no dey ever learn don't know y some people enjoy getting scammed
Ramon92:
your details

Kareem Abiola
Polaris Bank
Acct no 6010862260

I sent you money in exchange for Webmoney which I advertised on a thread and you quoted me.
You blocked me after payment and went ahead to withdraw the money as per your bank records.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ramon92: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lovet4343:
Una no dey tire for scam ni how u go trust person wey u meet for internet and u went and do deal without escrow wen u do d deal u no tell us or do escrow now dem don scam u u dey tell us abeg rest shebi ur body don calm down another person go cum post advert una go still fall Nigerians we no dey ever learn don't know y some people enjoy getting scammed
I loose guard yes, and I post so others won't fall victim..

20 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

Lest I forgot, I was remove from the whatsapp group bcox the admin was trying to scam people....

I countered him, he cudnt defend himself, hence he removed me..

I am glad he did coz the group is a sham grin
if it's a scam group as you claim, am sure glad to be scammed more.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ramon92:
your details

Kareem Abiola
Polaris Bank
Acct no 6010862260

SmH Nigerian will never learn, imagine Buhari scamm una with N1=$1.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
nitoriolohun:
$100 Skrill from my forex withdrawal (Non-Card) and bulk PayPal fund now available. Rate is okay. Scammers don't bother. Chat me up on WhatsApp if interested 0-8-0-2184790.5..
You have been scamming people since 2018, I would not tell you what about you befall you. Abiola, a ya e lenu! Beni mo so.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lovet4343:

You don forgot now now ni grin grin
Those scammers and quack guys usually brainwash them not telling anyone grin

NB: Any form of business that’s in the secret and not openly or allow you consult or better still make inquiries, bro/sis- run ooo - in fela language grin

Money hard ooo grin I can’t even afford to lose 5k unnecessary now talk more of allowing scammers to scam me sad
I wanted to sell one day trade coin like that on Binance today” the price was 551$ and before i could mark sell”Binance remove 2$ up top”i nearly mad grin” for you to know how money is hard grin“ why I nearly mad is cos we need more money grin!!

Nairaland is one of the best place to at least get some little information” I so much believe one or two people would get little knowledge of whatever you may ask!! Always ask questions on Nairaland or anywhere before proceeding” never-ever allow them scare you of information or making an inquiry!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
IyaTola:
if it's a scam group as you claim, am sure glad to be scammed more.

Iyatola aka leezah aka zobah aka yazga aka quinmodah aka nghotgirls aka perfectmatchng aka male with Balls using female moniker

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

Iyatola aka leezah aka zobah aka yazga aka male with Balls using female moniker grin grin grin grin

EWO
Wait oo” nah one person de run all this moniker ni shocked
DenreleDave de detective grin
You’re doing well grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jega2000(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Jega2000:
Pls help I transferred h.a.r.d coin from my trust wallet to my binance h.a.r.d coin Wallet.. Its showing sent on trust wallet ,But am yet to receive the coin in my binance Wallet..pls help I don't know what to do?
please guys how do I solve this issue

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Jega2000:
please guys how do I solve this issue
has given you the answer denreledave
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin cheesy
Ruben225571:

Go telegram —-Nah grin grin grin
Any question Nairalander’s can’t answer doesn’t exist grin
You’re doing well Bro!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 12:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Hazardd:
trading thought is about buying Coin if it increases you sell.. smiles
abi,I was a little bit confused about his response on bundle
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 4:39am On Jul 06, 2021
grin grin if usdt can dipped like this, then nothing is safe in the crypto world again o

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 6:15am On Jul 06, 2021
In crypto trading, if you are too cautious you miss opportunities,, if you are not cautious you loose money

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) ... (3632) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Waksdabos(m), anjilgreat(f), Mozino007(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.