Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3273899 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (3633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stevengold(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2021
pryme:

The virtual cards offer cut throat prices, I ran away from Barter when I saw their rates.
I believe the virtual card providers are like middlemen, they are also in it for profit hence the high rates of their virtual cards.

Am yet to find a virtual card provider that offers bank rates.

I was about creating an ALAT by wema usd virtual card at 488/1$, but I'm skeptical as to this rate.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emeraldfynest(m): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2021
Pla who has used the new improved NIN slip for Binance verification, was it accepted?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2021
bigx:

When did tiktok start?
When did crypto start?

Is not about who start first” but what affects BTC” that’s the point!!!

Or better still, ask yourself this question, when did CR7 start to the play ball in other for him to make a whole coca-cola loses huge amount of money”just cos he remove a coca-cola bottle? If you got the answer, then same way for Tiktok!

Or again, let’s say Facebook ban crypto advert, do you think BTC won’t crash? Do you know thousands of users worldwide using Tiktok?

If you know millions of users Tiktok has, then you would understand the point & why the little sit back on BTC..

All in All” BTC is immortal ; since I was born, I never heard of coin or something who fought some many battles like BTC!

Thanks for taking your time to read! grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Pla who has used the new improved NIN slip for Binance verification, was it accepted?

No
I try it for someone before it didn’t work!!

International Passport, driver license, or any form of plastic which carry your date of birth or better still picture, I think!! although you may be lucky” so try it!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emeraldfynest(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2021
Ok thanks.
Ruben225571:

No

International Passport, driver license, or any form of plastic which carry your date of birth or better still picture, I think!! although you may be lucky” so try it!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2021
seankafor:
lol, even some obscure apps be forming king Kong ontop BTC/crypto grin

I taya
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2021
Ruben225571:

Or better still, ask yourself this question, when did CR7 start to the play ball in other for him to make a whole coca-cola loses huge amount of money”just cos he remove a coca-cola bottle? If you got the answer, then same way for Tiktok!

Thanks for taking your time to read! grin

Same way Coca Cola would exist after CR7 and would still make profits this year is the same way Crypto would exist after TikTok.

Panicking over every single thing isn't healthy.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2021
bigx:

Same way Coca Cola would exist after CR7 and would still make profits this year is the same way Crypto would exist after TikTok.

Panicking over every single thing isn't healthy.

Yeah” but everyone can’t be you or me. Which is why they do ask what’s causing the dip!!! Point Valid?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2021
Cannicus:

Performance for all 3 values, then I watch out for the tiny/not too big but green bubbles on the hourly tab.

You can play around with it to see what works best for you.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pryme(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2021
Stevengold:

I was about creating an ALAT by wema usd virtual card at 488/1$, but I'm skeptical as to this rate.

Ha N488 is even good o, Barter was around N500 - N512

I opened an account using their app on my phone but after logging out that first time, I can't log back in till this day always seeing an error message.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pryme(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2021
DieRich5:
everyday ban undecided which connection tiktok get wit crypto undecided

CHINA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pryme(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2021
amerengues:

To start with, my pursuit is to gain on arbitrage but not with a wide margin as perceived to be the major way of profiting. I strongly believe in VOLUME hence a small naira profit like #5 is enough.

1) Barter provides you with dollars above the limit of 100. The rate fluctuates but hover around 510/$

2) Chipper Cash avails you of the same
3) Alat by Wema has some limitations

4) EverSend has a good rate which I intend exploring. 491/$.

5) TransferWise too.
6) Worldremit.

I have been working around Eversend, Barter and ChipperCash to see how to gain @least 5#/dollar by using it to buy crypto, then recieving payments in naira.

Again, another angle I am working on is to see if converting these African currencies to one another could eventually land a small gain. Eg Cedis, RWF, KES, Naira, USD, UGX etc.

The point is, one needs to putting on his or her thinking cap to capitalize on this. It is a work-in-progress. I am comforted by the fact that I tried it out even though it's without success.

There is a limit on ALAT virtual card?

I thought virtual card have no limit.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2021
R2bees:
Some I don't see their names just logos. I mean the ones that fits your description.

You can change the Bubble Content setting to Name then.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pryme(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
AXS doing wonders. Congratulations to those who bought and held.

Been offline mostly in the past few weeks, I experienced some lost and decided to cool off. I was so pissed off with the loss especially because it was a profitable trade that I allowed to move against me.

So I said since whales wan crash the market, make them crash am, I used my USDT set order at 25k Btc.

I have moved passed that now. Make una drop gem abeg, coins when go do magic like AXS.

Attached is a proof that even in this market conditions with the right info, your life can still change.

Do you think there is a logical explanation to this pump on AXS?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maxwell08: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2021
pryme:

There's a limit

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pryme(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2021
Emeraldfynest:

No
"Invalid Document"
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pryme(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2021
Maxwell08:

There's a limit

This is monthly?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2021
Please I would like to know if digibyte is a good coin to buy for long term
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
AXS doing wonders. Congratulations to those who bought and held.

Been offline mostly in the past few weeks, I experienced some lost and decided to cool off. I was so pissed off with the loss especially because it was a profitable trade that I allowed to move against me.

So I said since whales wan crash the market, make them crash am, I used my USDT set order at 25k Btc.

I have moved passed that now. Make una drop gem abeg, coins when go do magic like AXS.

Attached is a proof that even in this market conditions with the right info, your life can still change.
please what do you think about digibyte . I'm thinking of buying to hold for a year
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by numen(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2021
Hello Naira landers.

I know a lot of us here don't have funds to test out some of the strategies they're picking up from here or try out some of the trading signals they're getting from here and other places. I know the country is hard and as little as $10 is, it's a lot of money to so many people.

Solution:
This exchange (rebrand .ly /alah2ti) [remove spaces to form the link] will credit you with $50 to trade your favorite Crypto and Forex pairs. No BS! No questions asked.

Requirements:
1.) Before July 25th, register an account with the link above or scan the attached barcode to get the link.
2.) Complete your KYC.

After receiving the mail that your KYC is verified and accepted, check your BTC account balance for the $50 credit.

PS: You cannot withdraw the $50 bonus but you CAN withdraw the profits you make trading with it.

They support both MetaTrader 4 and 5 and this bonus is valid till July 25th so hurry now as you have practically nothing to lose.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by amerengues(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2021
pryme:

Limitations not limit. It can't work in most platforms.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ruben225571:

No

The Improved NIN slip can be printed on plastic
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Crazeworld:
The Improved NIN slip can be printed on plastic

How nah bro! I don’t know just asking!! Cos i recently modified my NIN application which cost some cool cash and the new NIN was giving to me” and at the same time Binance didn’t accept at one of my Binance wallet/account i wanted to verify! I Have to use another form of identification to verify the Binance.

What am asking!!!!HOW CAN ONE PRINT THE NEWLY NIN SLIP ON PLASTIC OR AS THE PLASTIC?

Thanks for reading and answering!!!

Waiting count down grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
pryme:

Lol, he is just trolling you, Those coins he listed are stable coins just like the Dollar,

Look for a coin that has strong and active community, a website and social media presence, read about what there trying to solve and the service their coin renders. It can be tasking but its worth it.

You can also type that your initial question on Youtube, click on Filters select This Month, then binge watch the videos you have there.

In the context of the Naira losing value daily,.and Cryptos in a bearish pattern, that trolling may yet be the best advice

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Some mad mad moment here grin grin

Making some little profit,

As a trader, any profit is profit, as long as you didn’t lose.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ibime:

In the context of the Naira losing value daily,.and Cryptos in a bearish pattern, that trolling may yet be the best advice

He doesn't understand my point..

Thank God there is sumone that understands me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ruben225571:
Some mad mad moment here grin grin

Making some little profit,

As a trader, any profit is profit, as long as you didn’t lose.
any profit is profit grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PAWG(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Who else is having issues accessing Binance? cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Cannicus:

You can change the Bubble Content setting to Name then.
Oh OK . thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (3633) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: HODGracious, Robnectar(m), seanwilliam(m), tweakstar and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.