Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3273696 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (3633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mintfish: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2021
Please find

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Olypm(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2021
VEXT:
BNB is doing a good job!!
yea
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ochuski(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Okogiemikejr(m): 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
ctec:
Anyone interested to earn at least 35% up to 100% monthly profit on their crypto currency investment should contact me. This is a secret system that will give you continuous stream of passive income. 100% Guaranteed! Not HYIP

If is so good as you say,don't you have people on your family roster to add or your close pals etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cryptoglorious(f): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6645973/take-profits-alone-while-robot

Find out more about this robot that most crypto traders are going for.

What are you waiting for??
Are you so very busy at work or chasing some businesses and have little time to monitor your trades,let Royal Q take that stress off you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by juniour4u(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pls guys where can I buy $cns
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wealthlifters: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Omobsky:
My friend "Omobola121" posted something here some hours ago and she was banned. Nawa o

Anyways, this is the message. It is on arbitrage stuff

Technically, 20EUR is more or less 24USD, Where is the arbitrage

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bitcoin is in for a volatile week as GrayScale unlocking looms

The GrayScale unlocking
The GrayScale unlocking is an event that has been the most talked about in the cryptocurrency space this month. This event involves the multiple unlocking of GBTC shares held by institutional digital asset giant, GrayScale.

GrayScale is one of the worlds largest digital currency asset managers with over $40 billion in assets under management. Starting from tomorrow, the Grayscale Bitcoin Fund (GBTC) will begin to unlock around 41,000 BTC ($1.4 billion) in GBTC shares, which have been subject to a six-month lock-up period.

Opinions differ about the unlocking’s market impact. JP Morgan stated in a release that Bitcoin will drop to around $25,000 as a result of the unlocking, while others like popular cryptocurrency analyst, TheCryptoLark, argued that spot markets will be broadly unaffected because it is the GBTC locked shares that will be released into the market and not actual Bitcoin. July 18 is of particular interest because that day’s unlocking is worth over 16,000 BTC.

Statistician, Willy Woo commented last week, “When GBTC shares unlock and get sold, the GBTC Premium drops (share price drops relative to the BTC in the trust).”

Woo added, “Investors now have more incentive to buy GBTC shares rather than BTC, it diverts some of the buying pressure on BTC spot markets. This is bearish.”

What to expect

The cryptocurrency market is in for a volatile week as the unlocking is set to begin tomorrow. Investors are advised to be cautious because there is a lot of FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) in the market surrounding this news. Bitcoin is currently trading at $33,400, up 1.36% as of the time of writing this report.

Copy

Just saw this now one Twitter!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
� BITCOIN CASH2 AIRDROP LIVE ON TRUSTWALLET ��

� 1 BCH = $20 ���

✅ Airdrop link:- https://bitcoincash.limited/?ref=0x03f6353dd8c7889f605FA245a17Db54b2D5E9b9a

�Copy this link and paste at your TrustWallet dapp browser Then select network from eth to binance smart chain then search and Claim your Airdrop.

� Network :- Binance smart chain
� Contract Address :- 0xAcffE279E34ff9127b0B968C9B0eCe1Bec04e599

Total Supply:- 21,000,000 BCH

� IMP Note :- Friends it's Bitcoincash 2 &� full integration of BCH coin into BCH token�
Started And it's already trading at Poocoin chart and if you are to buy at 0.01 BNB get 0.0058 BCH instantly. So join before end of the Airdrop.

�DELTAPLUS AIRDROP LIVE & IT'S HIGH-VOLTAGE!!!HURRY UP�

Friends Just 2 days left to liquidity add on pancake swap

� 1 Delta = $2 ���

✅ Airdrop link :- http://deltaplus.finance/?sp=0x03f6353dd8c7889f605FA245a17Db54b2D5E9b9a

✅ Copy this link and paste at your TrustWallet dapp browser Then select network from eth to binance smart chain then search and Claim your Airdrop.

� Network :- Binance smart chain
� Contract Address :- 0x81a35171e52cdf6da8784ae02eba30f0b74cba21

✅ IMP Note :- Friends, this is a very good project and Total supply is too low � 1,000,000 DPLUS and this token will go VIRAL After liquidity is added on TRUSTWALLET and if you're a investor you may go buy yourself before end �and just two days left for Bitcoins pump so that day all��� undervalued coins and other altcoins also will pump. Don't miss this opportunity ���
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buying the dip Matic less than 1$ is best decision of my life!’ grin

I would remind Unah this post grin

The dip is getting dipper and scaring at the sam time grin

95% at spot wallet

5% at Matic

Trade safe ooo

Unah good night !

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jalie(f): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
This person just scammed me. He is claiming network issue with his bank (ecobank) for hours now (a lie). Ok send the skrill money back into my skrill account, he has refused to do that too.

Olypm:
will go with this..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by passenger1984: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Guys, can someone remind me the crypto website where coins to be listed are mentioned, I have been searching for hours I can't remember.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
How about this pump for a bear market?
A friend i met online via telegram told me about this coin prior to launch(fair launch) but I didn't act. Omo see candle...funny enough the telegram had just 90 members on Launch. Mad!!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FomoKING: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please gurus what process can I use to withdraw my funds out of Binance to my bank account,(even if not directly) DON'T WANNA USE P2P cos I don't trust how safe it is ,,wanna cash out up to 40k Usd
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
StrafordSTONES:
How about this pump for a bear market?
A friend i met online via telegram told me about this coin prior to launch(fair launch) but I didn't act. Omo see candle...funny enough the telegram had just 90 members on Launch. Mad!!!

Indeed being cautious can make you lose money

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
See as this institution dey manipulate the price of bitcoin just to wreck havoc to the small bags... Bitcoin dey very very fragile than a physical currency.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zabiboy: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

Indeed being cautious can make you lose money
Hehe
That's our coin man cool
But it's a shitcoin tho....
So get in early, take profits at intervals, leave a moonbag
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Zabiboy:

Hehe
That's our coin man cool
But it's a shitcoin tho....
So get in early, take profits at intervals, leave a moonbag

Yes it is...I didn't get in though, just watched with alot of regrets
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zabiboy: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

Yes it is...I didn't get in though, just watched with alot of regrets
Hehe
There are others tho... But most are basically just p n d tbh....

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thyes: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
jalie:
This person just scammed me. He is claiming network issue with his bank (ecobank) for hours now (a lie). Ok send the skrill money back into my skrill account, he has refused to do that too.

been on nairaland since 2010 and you still went ahead to trade with someone without escrow

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thyes: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
FomoKING:
Please gurus what process can I use to withdraw my funds out of Binance to my bank account,(even if not directly) DON'T WANNA USE P2P cos I don't trust how safe it is ,,wanna cash out up to 40k Usd

You don't trust binance P2P but you trust complete strangers

See as I Dy look you

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
FomoKING:

40k USD? cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Zabiboy:

Hehe
There are others tho... But most are basically just p n d tbh....

It's all good
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FomoKING: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Thyes:

You don't trust binance P2P but you trust complete strangers

See as I Dy look you

No I don't, Wondering if it's possible to maybe withdraw in BTC to PayPal then withdraw from PayPal to my Dom account.....

I learnt there re much scammers in disguise on Binance P2P
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FomoKING: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

40k USD? cheesy

Yeah, wanna cash it out and invest into an offline Biz,, plus get myself a good ride
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Surulere11: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
FomoKING:

Yeah, wanna cash it out and invest into an offline Biz,, plus get myself a good ride

We can do physical deal I can pay you with paypal or naira

I buy/sell paypal funds,zelle,greendot,cashapp,venmo,skrill,rmb,Neteller,edd funds and all type of gift cards like itunes and others WhatsApp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by saint56: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Anyone wanna buy Doge..Gat about 539Doge for sale dm if interested
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mindtricks: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
FomoKING:

What makes you not trust it to be safe if I may ask?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good evening guys.....I'm Goldenseal....here are my services
Buying and selling of major coins inbthe market
Updates on valuable airdrops
Development of a website with cryptic codings (cryptography)
Dapp development
Certification on cryptocurrency
Buying all gift cards
0 7 083705282
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hmmm,the way btc and eth are acting this days sha undecided undecided undecided I just dey buy them small Small when they go down, despite somehow loosin some money oo,I just gotta buy whenever they come down

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 12:41am On Jul 13, 2021
WTF

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 1:27am On Jul 13, 2021
Loverboy3333:
WTF

na the wallet platform activate am after maybe owner must have lost his keys and not been able to recover it..

Bitcoin should solve this issue of lost of private keys and next of kin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (3633) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: dacool1(m), BriteWay, jayce232, Obierika(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.