Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3184672 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (3598) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Na woman I be and as d lovet dey sweet una reach make una dey tag am dey go
See who dey give person warning to keep mute lol mtcheeew u better pack well

I dey use different moniker but u no fit provide proof smh

Make una dey help us increase thread I don't mind being d topic of discussion e dey sweet me die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 12:58am On Jul 21, 2021
The amount of energy people are using here shocked, I mean 3 pages and it's full of insults undecided. The heat is getting real but we should all understand that when it was green we were all happy and enjoyed the pump.

If you can't take the heat, just convert to stable coins and save yourself from stress. You can either see this dips as a disadvantage or an opportunity.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 5:28am On Jul 21, 2021
Whoever took that opportunity yesterday to buy the dip. AXS doing me good grin

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ExcessKJ(m): 5:58am On Jul 21, 2021
Happiness09:

But you have $21 in your account

Two months ago. I had a $707, a part of it was even my school fees, until it was wiped off when XVS coin got liquidated on 18th May. Since then, I have not been able to trade due to lack of fund. Moreover, due to been a non expertise on future trading, I have always restrict myself to spot trading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2021
Yesterday, DieRich posted a post someone posted on Twitter with a saying, Btc may never reach 30k$ .. i laughs and say follow what he say at your own risk.

I wake up this morning and baby Btc is already 30k$ Something. grin All this people forming crypto experts on Twitter, most of them, they don’t know what they’re doing.

Is well shaa!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2021
LearnEasy:
Who uses the Patricia app?

How is it?
Use it and come tell us how it is
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2021
gamaliel9:
SEC and Ripple now talking and trying to settle
watch xrp skyrocket. It been mentioned here many times that they will settle.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2021
lahp:
how do i do crypto future trading
Watch YouTube videos
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2021
youngmusty:
While crypto falls badly does anyone have ways we investors can diversify into something with lesser risk some of our coins
Try
Us Stocks Market
Money Mutual funds
Fixed Income fund
NT-Bills
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2021
Olamyyde:
Omo see how this bear market catch everybody by surprise cheesy cheesy
Speak for yourself because weather bear or bullish, I make money from this market.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PAWG(m): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2021
ExcessKJ:

Two months ago. I had a $707, a part of it was even my school fees, until it was wiped off when XVS coin got liquidated on 18th May. Since then, I have not been able to trade due to lack of fund. Moreover, due to been a non expertise on future trading, I have always restrict myself to spot trading

This your story is frightening. Wowza!

Next time you have that much, invest in stable coins. Those ’volatile’ coins are for wagering less than $100 for quick gains. Damn!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:53am On Jul 21, 2021
Ruben225571:
Yesterday, DieRich posted a post someone posted on Twitter with a saying, Btc may never reach 30k$ .. i laughs and say follow what he say at your own risk.

I wake up this morning and baby Btc is already 30k$ Something. grin All this people forming crypto experts on Twitter, most of them, they don’t know what they’re doing.

Is well shaa!!

Firstly, very few people on Twitter are gurus when it comes to cryptourrency. Candle sticks reading cannot be overemphasize when it comes to crypto. It's the guide to make money

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2021
ExcessKJ:

You used your school fees for crypto, well congratulations see it as a learning curve and don't let greed guide you, learn to remove your emotions when trading.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ExcessKJ(m): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2021
PAWG:

This your story is frightening. Wowza!

Next time you have that much, invest in stable coins. Those ’volatile’ coins are for wagering less than $100 for quick gains. Damn!

God willing, I am gonna exercise greater caution when next I am able to raise some money and resume trading. It has being really depressing to see my current wallet balance is $21, from $707 I had on the morning of 18th May

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ExcessKJ(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2021
NgHotGirls:
You used your school fees for crypto, well congratulations see it as a learning curve and don't let greed guide you, learn to remove your emotions when trading.

This your advice is indeed, a gold piece. I barely have any idea of spot trading when I went all in. I wish I had done things differently. But I believe by God's grace, I am still gonna laugh in the end.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SOZINN: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2021
NgHotGirls:
Firstly, very few people on Twitter are gurus when it comes to cryptourrency. Candle sticks reading cannot be overemphasize when it comes to crypto. It's the guide to make money

I've heard this three times before.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2021
SOZINN:

I've heard this three times before.
With it you will make money either bear or bull.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PAWG(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2021
NgHotGirls:

It wasn’t a prediction, it was at best a rant.

I was in the red too, I was so glad to wake up to some greens today. If Monday and Tuesday’s nosedive didn’t kill me , hypertension never will grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2021
PAWG:

It wasn’t a prediction, it was at best a rant.

I was in the red too, I was so glad to wake up to some greens today. If Monday and Tuesday’s nosedive didn’t kill me , hypertension never will grin
Don't get too emotional with crypto. Invest what you can afford to loose, lastly take everything you read on Twitter with skepticism even from the gurus

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PAWG(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2021
NgHotGirls:
Don't get too emotional with crypto. Invest what you can afford to loose, lastly take everything you read on Twitter with skepticism even from the gurus

Very true

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2021
Lovet4343:
Let me remind you that u can't do a shit! All this bragging and threatening is not necessary especially to me dat doesn't know u And not willing to know u lol coming to nairaland to vest ur energy and accusing people is not necessary
Love and peace goodnight!
Lovet email me let me mentor u I like u �

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PAWG(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2021
ExcessKJ:

God willing, I am gonna exercise greater caution when next I am able to raise some money and resume trading. It has being really depressing to see my current wallet balance is $21, from $707 I had on the morning of 18th May

Best of luck. I for advise you but I’m also a learner and mostly follow my instinct.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2021
SOZINN:

Can a beginner learn to make profit (in cryptocurrency trading) by watching videos.
I know some attend online classes and seminars.
Sure, as a beginner, we advise you learn as much as you can, ask questions, invest what you can afford to, rule of the thumb for me is invest $10 ONLY and watch how your money grow or get liquidated.

There are no best way to take profit, we advise you

1. Eitherher remove your profit from the $10 invested and allow it to ride the bull or bear

2. Remove your $10 capital and allow your profit in the $10 ride the market

3. You could scalp especially if you understand your RSI

4. Swing trade when you understand your MACD

5. Your could remove a certain % from the both your capital and profit

Bottom line, there is no best method to take profit, you determine the best method that suits you

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LordPherule(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2021
Don't forget I still buy funds and support with payment solution like Zelle, PayPal, eBay, and Payoneer funds at a sweet rate.
I redeem gift cards and e-code at first-hand rates as the foreign exchanger you give.

Tested and Trusted! Many transactions that many can vouch for me.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2021
LordPherule:
Don't forget I still buy funds and support with payment solution like Zelle, PayPal, eBay, and Payoneer funds at a sweet rate.
I redeem gift cards and e-code at first-hand rates as the foreign exchanger you give.

Tested and Trusted! Many transactions that many can vouch for me.
Who are the many that can vouch?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Married2Crypto:
if I no do crypto, naa which investment in foreign stocks I go kon do? No! It is better I pour my funds on some solid crypto projects than to invest in stocks...and it's better for me ooh! to buy solid crypto projects with low market capitalization under 10-20million dollars n with fewer supply counts than to pour money into senseless or zero use-case cryptos with large supply token counts and market capitalization already netting a few hundred of millions or billions of dollars. If you don grow white beard beard for d cryptoworld. You go understand why? undecided
diversification is the pathway to wealth.

7% of my networth is in crypto
30% in stocks and truth be told crypto has given me more money than stocks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Lovet4343:
Na woman I be and as d lovet dey sweet una reach make una dey tag am dey go
See who dey give person warning to keep mute lol mtcheeew u better pack well

I dey use different moniker but u no fit provide proof smh

Make una dey help us increase thread I don't mind being d topic of discussion e dey sweet me die
You are a woman and you speak like this…wow shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

You are a woman and you speak like this…wow shocked
Focus! Her gender should not be the subject of discussion. When the purpose of a thing is not known abuse or misuse is inevitable. Which coin are you buying? Or what trading methods are you using?

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2021
Everywhere don green, advice and motivational talks don start again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (3598) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jayce232, Walexy96, Disembark, AgentXxx(m), Ndidi2, Rhado, sammiewrite(m), ejosh4(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.