Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:52 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3185249 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (3599) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Yes! If you are sure, you know what you are doing.
How is diversification useless? Explain please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Osamagioghowewi: 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nor let Dey wash u nor be go send .... I’m still bearing my lost on my own
SaintUlot:

There are many rich guys on this thread, you will see that one of them ll ask for your address and send you back what you lost.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Leezah:
Have you been verified?

You need to buy coins, Or check this thread out https://www.nairaland.com/6467965/yazga-cryptocurrency-plays
yes I have been verified is it my arm card use to buy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
You never get a look behind the scenes... truth is the real winners are silent and doing their own thing. Don’t get it twisted. The loud ones tend to be (but not always) pretending to be better than they’re doing. You can tell by how they carry themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dharniel600:
Thanks bro. I actually have about 0.5Eth. I don't know if to continue holding or probably convert to other cryptos.

ETH is a good coin/project” After BTC is ETH”’but i would suggest you convert to BNB” I am 80% sure BNB would double that figure before January “!

Also know that Binance (BNB) just burn millions of their coins few days ago, which make the coin less in the market!! Grab now. If you do convert now, you would have about 3BNB worth of coins and by December or January, if any of this coin touches 1k$” you’re good to go” even if you chose to sell one BNB out. You would smile at the same time you still got your hand on 2 BNB” don’t let because ETH is a good coin/project make you hold while you can make good profit on investment on BNB. Don’t miss the chance cos of 0.5 ETH you’re holding. I never advise anyone like this on this platform” due to they’re all SABINUS grin grin today is the first time and I won’t advice anyone like this again..! At the same time. Do your own research!

NB: By December-January. I would bring this Reply and Advice Out!

Love

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ruben225571:

ETH is a good coin/project” After BTC is ETH”’but i would suggest you convert to BNB” I am 80% sure BNB would double that figure before January “!

Also know that Binance (BNB) just burn millions of their coins few days ago, which make the coin less in the market!! Grab now. If you do convert now, you would have about 3BNB worth of coins and by December or January, if any of this coin touches 1k$” you’re good to go” even if you chose to sell one BNB out. You would smile at the same time you still got your hand on 2 BNB” don’t let because ETH is a good coin/project make you hold while you can make good profit on investment on BNB. Don’t miss the chance cos of 0.5 ETH you’re holding. I never advise anyone like this on this platform” due to they’re all SABINUS grin grin today is the first time and I won’t advice anyone like this again..! At the same time. Do your own research!

Love
Why?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
DaBogu:
Why?

Z!

DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ruben225571:

Z!

DYOR
Okay Oga boss

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
This dip enter body .. everyone just Dey vent anger unnecessarily grin

Make una sha carry una PayPal , zelle , apple pay , Greendot and all country giftcards come.

I Dey reliable , no fear grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
DaBogu:
Okay Oga boss

Yes

1) If you’re good in mathematics!
You bought btc at the rate of 40 naira. And you have 3 btc. You later sell one at the rate of 650 naira and you keep two with you!!! Which this two is still in the market and you’re expecting higher price!

2) You bought ETH at the rate of 500 naira? And you have 1 ETH or less than 1 ETH You later sell at the rate of 1500 or 2000 naira and you didn’t have any again in the market.. As an investor. Which one would you go for Boss?

Which of the market would you go for Boss?
Which of the market do you think an investor would go for?

I don’t know Boss! I Just wanna learn from you grin

Love.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dharniel600(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hamachi:
hold! you have about 486k in Naira, just few more to hit 500k. How much did you buy it?
thanks bro. when ETH was less than 100k then. Na chop chop I chop am reach 0.5 o. I get reach 1 Eth before

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dharniel600(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ruben225571:

Love
Thanks very much bro. I'm grateful for the update. But I have it on my luno wallet not on binance. How can I convert?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ruben225571:

Love

What makes you think that by December/January ETH won't be doubled? Remember Ethy ATH is around $4k or so.

Sometimes when I read you comment e dey funny to me grin, anyway either ETH or BNB, both are good buys, so far they are not shitcoins but you shouldn't discourage the guy to sell now, infact today alone ETH has done 10% whereas BNB is still around 8%.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dharniel600:
Thanks very much bro. I'm grateful for the update. But I have it on my luno wallet not on binance. How can I convert?

To incur less charges convert to XRP or LTC then send to your Binnance address.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ruben225571:

Love

What if by that December/January you are projecting, the crypto market market cap is @ below 500 billion usd? In Cryptocurrency market you don't consider the profit side alone, you consider the negative market side as well in making decision.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
nonut:
Everywhere don green, advice and motivational talks don start again.
Nah that time you go they hear 'hodl' grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ruben225571:
Yesterday, DieRich posted a post someone posted on Twitter with a saying, Btc may never reach 30k$ .. i laughs and say follow what he say at your own risk.

I wake up this morning and baby Btc is already 30k$ Something. grin All this people forming crypto experts on Twitter, most of them, they don’t know what they’re doing.

Is well shaa!!

grin cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pryme(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
The football season is here again, buy their fan token Athletic Madrid (ATM) did over 40% ACM did over 35%.

This is not a financial advise DYOR

Lol wait, are you saying football club have crypto tokens too?
If there's anything am good at is football.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Feeling sick, I really miss some dip
Anyway I try load some doge @ 17, Shib @600+
Meh I need to take a break

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PAWG(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sometimes, the best line of action is inaction; do nothing kiss

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PAWG(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
pryme:

Lol wait, are you saying football club have crypto tokens too?
If there's anything am good at is football.

Arsenal to launch theirs soon, Barca has been doing great today

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Richpounds: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Any BTC seller in Port harcourt rate 490 worth 100k dollar
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olushollys(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Respect to the house!
I managed to buy a dip of few Ada yesterday at around $1.047 please what point should I aim to sell?
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bitcoin will do to banks what email did to the postal industry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pryme(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
PAWG:

WOW!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by UbahTheBuilder(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hi.

Is there anyone here with an active UBA DOMICILIARY Account?

I just want to enquire if there are any charges needed to open one? Also do they charge any interest or any other charges for dollar savings?

What is the dollar to naira exchange rate like for them?

I'll appreciate some answers �

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pryme(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
PAWG:

WOW!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Thanks for bringing this to my attention

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Good afternoon guys,
Please Can I trade on binance without having to do KYC?

I don't know what else to do as regards getting verified...maybe I'd wait until I can make a drivers license for myself
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
olushollys:
Respect to the house!
I managed to buy a dip of few Ada yesterday at around $1.047 please what point should I aim to sell?
Thanks

Sell according to your greed level, 10%, 20%, 50%, 100% or even 1000%

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Is anyone into axie scholarships here?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hattbricker:
Is anyone into axie scholarships here?
I don't think so

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (3599) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Fourthpredator, Toppy08, Shnew, Cecegrace(f), FuckingNaira, bidemi1190, Pato5(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.