Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3272690 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (3632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ZEAK: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Greetings house, please am new in this space.
Please is it advisable to buy BTC and ETH now and hold till December?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damtan(m): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
I also saw the video and contemplating on trying it out. As anyone tried it please?
SoftChordz:
Pls is there anyway one can withdraw that carlive chain money? Is it possible? One guy on YouTube said it is...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damtan(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
DenreleDave:

Deceit..

Do not be easily deceived.... Crypto chapter 36 vs 2
Did you try it out bro, or knows someone who did
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
SteveOfu:
This made me remember $SKY pump by WSB 550, went to 50, aye o!! I remember I was a group member of WSB from reddit, they had announced the date and time and usually send reminders. I had to off and on my phone 6 times, I uninstalled & install the binance app 3 times thinking it was a technical glitch.
I checked the Telegram channel see testimony by the admin that they gained 8000% profit but mine was from 550 to 50, they even showed the video of how it was pumped, the green candle stick long pass third mainland bridge but am at a loss of over 500. More like aja sa ere owo Jo nó.

Omo! Mo wa fi ara bale (I come gentle and meek like a lamb) even if I enter bank, I dey check everything wey I fill, ensure it the right, amount, the correct date and right slip I have, always asking to be double sure the date is correct. I don't even argue again at viewing center, I went as far as joining the church choir, if them dey sing, I dey cry, people feel I am feeling the song or the song is ministering to me, but they don't know the crying is actually the money I lost to WSB pump. When it time to pray for the devil to die, come see cabashing for WSB, WSB wa sho ku (WSB you will die prematurely), Wa sun e ku e (WSB, they will cry for you), Oni ri alanu (You will never see a helper) owo to je mi, emi e a fe bo.

It's wasn't a funny experience, but I look back now and laugh at myself.
TKO was hyped & pumped by WSB, where is it today? I remember I warned about it on this thread.

LESSONS
1. Once a coin is to be listed, find out the exchange it's has been trading on
2. Check the technical analysis on those exchanges
3. If it's more than one exchange e.g Mx pro, Kucoin, gate.io, chances are they will dump on you because those people on the other exchanges are heavy bag holders
cherishyy

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
I see so many opportunities from AFRIDEX as a smart Nigeria lady. Seems I will go into blockchain technology fully as a career, so that I will be a developer in helping people to deploy there memes coins on AFRIDEX community chain. I’m thinking in that direction anyone else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
ZEAK:
Like that day on tbis thread learn first then earn later. What do you know about those two assets you mentioned?
Market cap
Circulating supply
Use case
Those behind the project
When the halving usually occur

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
#ALICE/USDT

Buy : 12.8000 / 11.8000

Sell : 14.0000 - 16.9800 - 18.2200 - 20.7400 - 26.0000 - 31.5000

StopLoss : 8.5000

#ALICE 1day candle chart

#ALICE is strong NFT coin.
11.6600 is very important price.

Look at the box on the chart.
Dumping starts when 11.6600 breaks down, and pumping when it breaks through.

And now, #ALICE is above 11.6600, It means still bullish.
But, looks like it needs some correction.

Buy slow #ALICE, and hold.

Main target is 18.2300, 20.7400, previous high price.
Last target is 31.5000, 1.618 of FIB.

#BTC update / 4h candle chart

#BTC is on the between the Main resistance and the Main support.
( Main Resistance : 40000 ~ 41000 / Main support : 30000 ~ 31000 )

After hit Main resistance, #BTC came back to 38400, the 0.786 of FIB..
And received supporting from there.

Soon, weekly & monthly candle will be closed.
Until then, #BTC won't leave this big box.

If there is further dumping, the 38400 is still a good support level.
The next support is at 36400, with 35000 being a very important support.

35000, or at least 34000, is the last level of support for the Bull to survive.

survive
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Quick update on #Altcoin

Price has shown us a break out above this white resistance trend line as well as the bulls are now gaining any momentum to the upside. This actually looks good for most of altcoins as they show us a potential major bullish in the short term.

After a decent break out on yesterday's price action, price has its short term correction to test the white resistance trend line as the support first. That major red candle on the 4 hours time frame doesn't mean a thing more than just normal correction here.

My first target is the price to test red resistance zone which is also the strong area of resistance and to invalidate the hidden bearish divergence in the higher time frame as well.

Some altcoins that look great to catch the bounce are SNX, XRP, COTI, ALICE and IOTA. Kindly watch these coins because they are moving strongly correlated with the index and bitcoin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adebasy: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please house let me introduce a coin to you, it is a token and a free coins is given now 100ttcoi per day it is free download the app and sign up with your e-mail then press start,100 ttcoin worth #500 now .take note you have to re visit the app daily and clink start to earn,don't miss it https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ttcoin.tc&referrer=bw7jSD5SnXYgJtwwamceSGU360E3 check this

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Still think Bake is not moving, it still remains the best performing coin of 2021 even with the dip. It did 36000% before the dipcheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherishyy(f): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Notyamate:

You keep making the same mistake over and over again, and as a newbie I can understand.

One rule to follow about new crypt0 listing on exchanges, NEVER be in a hurry to buy because some people have already bought it from other platform and immediately binance list it, they quickly sell. That's why you see the drop.

The percentage increase is from lowest price they list it.

Thank you, wouldn't make this mistake againnnnn.
Much appreciated
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherishyy(f): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Oyindamolah:
cherishyy

Thank you o.. this is very helpful.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
jedisco:
In addition to buying betece, sometimes, buying major support on majors can be sensible...

Through this drop, I used levels on certain majors to gauge what betece might do... E.g Ada at 1 or xrp at 0.6..

I remember opening my crypt0 app one red day and looked ar xrp at 0.56... i looked at it's chart against betece and usd... That level was significant so I bought...... At worst, if it loses that level, it should come back to test it as resistance....

First chart is xrp weekly chart (note the blue line)

2nd is xrp monthly chart... If it ends this way, it wouldn't be a bad one at all. It'd be a macro retest of a significant level

Lastly, its xrp against betece, it was close to a place I'd expect a response...

Eitherway, my stops are in profit... All I'm doing now is outlining where to take profits

Good to have you back bro. Your methodology is so straightforward to understand. I have also been targeting ADA at 1 and XRP at 0.6

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kindfund: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
jedisco:
In addition to buying betece, sometimes, buying major support on majors can be sensible...

Through this drop, I used levels on certain majors to gauge what betece might do... E.g Ada at 1 or xrp at 0.6..

I remember opening my crypt0 app one red day and looked ar xrp at 0.56... i looked at it's chart against betece and usd... That level was significant so I bought...... At worst, if it loses that level, it should come back to test it as resistance....

First chart is xrp weekly chart (note the blue line)

2nd is xrp monthly chart... If it ends this way, it wouldn't be a bad one at all. It'd be a macro retest of a significant level

Lastly, its xrp against betece, it was close to a place I'd expect a response...

Eitherway, my stops are in profit... All I'm doing now is outlining where to take profits
I love this man, NO homo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
nna777:

Same here. 40-41k hopefully.

My 41k alert triggered. We are back from sabbatical. Still holdn my 33k,7 Btc n 1.36 Ada positions.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
nna777:

We can't confirm we're in a bear market just yet. Similar chart pattern of 2017 is playing out currently. We might just see a relief rally going into the year end before the bear season begins next year.

Are we beginning to see a relief rally?. We keep observing.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

For the newbies and those lipsrsealed

How many can afford $200 and above, it’s not easy, especially when dollar is on rock and roll.
To make money out of BTC or ETH, BNB, LTCOIN, BCH, you must have some good deal of money, at least, some 100K upward even at that, returns of 100K in BTC, ETH returns in cents, a dollar and two progressively….
Best way to make good money in all of this isn’t by chasing BTC, or ETH, it’s to invest in altcoins, then throw your proceeds into BTC, ETH or other cryptos gradually. Altcoins and Tokens would pay you more right now. I’m not referring to those clown tokens or coins like them Shiba, safemoon, and their likes, but those with real life applications. Mind you Doge is all about the meme so, it would eventually do well in the process of time no matter the sentiments attached to it now, cept you won’t use meme, and here we’re, the generation of memes.

Turn to the likes of:

ChainLink (No smart contract can do without this cept it doesn’t want to be applied to reality) ***
ADA ***
MATIC
XRP
XLM
VeChain *** (The future of Logistics, Deliveries, and Authentication depends on this)
CHZ *** (Gamers and fans are unto this)
THETA (Streamers and Entertainers can’t avoid this)

Vision202020 swap to ChainLink, and invest proceeds into BTC gradually.

Investing in these tokens and coins is owning a part of the companies, just like buying Microsoft, Tesla, or Apple shares.

Is somebody observing ChainLink…. (+15.20%)

Whistling

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
The crazy correction for the past two months has kept a lot guys offline but it feels good to b back to d crypto space again.. I cut cap for the boss dem
Jedisco
Sailor
Notyamate
Ibime
BrokerHaruna
OpenHeaven
Illegend etc

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
ZEAK:

Those coins ain’t like maize and plantains, or cassava in terms of growth (non predictable)
Cryptos ain’t for investment to cash out to pay rents, fees, or bills when due. They’re highly volatile.
It’s important that you learn to handle them.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 12:58am On Jul 31, 2021
It’s been a while on here cool

Finally catch up with the current page

Time to do same for other threads I’m following embarassed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:01am On Jul 31, 2021
Levels on betece are quite clear....
Major support/resistance zones are at 30k, 40k, 50k, 60k....
Around the midrange of these zones are also smaller areas of resistance...i.e 35- 36k, 46k, 55k...

The 46k level is an area of interest as it was also the point of the last breakdown

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:21am On Jul 31, 2021
Ada... One of my favourite coyns hasn't kept up as much recently...

Against betece (pictured), it broke down from a descending triangle and is currently at a weekly support...
Against betece, I'd be aiming for somewhere between 2900-3000 sats... It's a tricky one as betece is now approaching some significant resistance zones, so I'd play it depending on what betece is doing.

I'd also be looking at the weekly close tomorrow as it's currently below the weekly ema support. It hasn't closed below this since January.... A close below would make me apply caution

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:39am On Jul 31, 2021
Bnb/betece is another one that looks to be forming a descending triangle...

Although, I'm still in a small usd position on this which I got in at 300... if this confirms and begins to breakdown between the next 1-2 weeks, then I wouldn't trade bnb for a while until it gets to the next level of interest at 4600 sats which is quite a drop....

Overall, if an alyt isn't looking good against betece, then I'm better off in betece until the coast clears

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NisforNicky: 4:54am On Jul 31, 2021
jedisco:
Ada... One of my favourite coyns hasn't kept up as much recently...

Against betece (pictured), it broke down from a descending triangle and is currently at a weekly support...
Against betece, I'd be aiming for somewhere between 2900-3000 sats... It's a tricky one as betece is now approaching some significant resistance zones, so I'd play it depending on what betece is doing.

I'd also be looking at the weekly close tomorrow as it's currently below the weekly ema support. It hasn't closed below this since January.... A close below would make me apply caution

what do you think about shorting xrp or matic anytime soon?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fizyalasdair(m): 5:00am On Jul 31, 2021
Hello Guys, I'm a hardworking Solidity, Web3 & React developer.
Interested in working with you and bringing your blockchain & DeFi ideas to reality, contact me via my details on my signature.
Let's innovate together.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:23am On Jul 31, 2021
vision202020:

Domaining bro

Elder abeg show us way
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Unsad(m): 5:52am On Jul 31, 2021
BTC boys are outside grin cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2021
For the first time in over 2 months, Bitcoin is at $42k.

In those 2 months:

- Kazakhstan allowed Bitcoin trading with bank accounts
- JPMorgan became first big bank to give retail wealth clients access to crypto funds
- Billion dollar $BTC outflows
- SpaceX own Bitcoin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (3632) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ZEPHYREN(m), Azaland(f), Antioxidant and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.