Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3252614 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (3625) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kindfund: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2021
Loverboy3333:
This Kuda bank can be very stupid
what's the problem with it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2021
emperorventure4:

This is a big Lie Etheruem was worth over 700$ as of 2017 December
it is not a lie..bcuz as at 2019.....Luno was trading 1Eth for #54,000 naira n I was waiting for it to dip to 30k so I could get me some....oooh! Crypto! Crypto!! Crypto!!!....anyways fvck btc, eth and any other overpriced coins out dia...I don't trade them any more...only people with mega money do n they are still profiting off every little dip n recover stunts it could pull.....
Stubborn, bullish reversal coins with beta use-cases, low million tens of Mcap & few million tens of max token supply are on my radar for now....I have missed btc, Eth train alrdy.....

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Kindfund:
what's the problem with it

Over 1hr delay to credit someone this morning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Mumben:

Thanks for ur response, the issue is I don't have enough capital as u pointed out, I have 200 usdt only. Can I make something out of it? That is d more reason I am asking if to wait for further dip or hop in now cos I don't want what happened to me before to repeat itself. I used to have about 400 usdt before the crash.
Sorry for my many questions oh, but at what point should someone look to buy and sell assuming I want to do day trading? Pls explain that RSI and it's usefulness in day trading

Some nearby support areas for btc:

You can place $11-22 bids at each spot and once it buys, you can immediately place corresponding sell orders for 1.05x, 1.1x or 1.2x, all the way to 40,480 or 42,400 max for each.

Rinse and repeat.

Save the remaining $112-156 for further dips or other coins like SOL or YFII.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kindfund: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Over 1hr delay to credit someone this morning
yeah u know that there are always on this maintenance this and that..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Mumben:

Thanks for ur response, the issue is I don't have enough capital as u pointed out, I have 200 usdt only. Can I make something out of it? That is d more reason I am asking if to wait for further dip or hop in now cos I don't want what happened to me before to repeat itself. I used to have about 400 usdt before the crash.
Sorry for my many questions oh, but at what point should someone look to buy and sell assuming I want to do day trading? Pls explain that RSI and it's usefulness in day trading

To me!! This are my points!

1: To be a Trader, is good to have some amount of money to be able to trade on good project coins!

2: Yes you can make something out of your 200$ If you’re good at trading, meaning, knowing when to buy and when to sell and wait for another dip to re-enter your market! As well, You must know that as a trader, you need to do more research on coins and incoming coins/project, more than an investor! Cos investor can buy and hold for long time to make profit while as a trader, you’re looking to make fast cash on trade, so waiting won’t be for you!

3: Yes, You can pump in as a trader, but buy little, with your investment, while you sell as the price raise a little bit! generally, dip has three faces. As a trader, you need more research on it to know! I recommend you study it on YouTube!

4: RSI in crypto means — Relative Strength Index! The RSI is an indicator that measures the momentum and rate of speed at which the price of an asset is moving at. Hope you understand? But generally, you need to study more of TA and RSI together to understand the movement of the market in other not to make wrong move, though no one is Superman in crypto!

Pls as a newbie, I would recommend you go on YouTube and watch/study in other to understand more!! Don’t rush to be a trader, if not, you may lose most of your capital/money!

I don’t have much time to explain many things in details to you here now. Cos am at work!

But hope this little explanation help you!

But generally, I ask, why do you wanna be a trader if you don’t have some little huge amount of money to start with? Cos generally trading is all about money, that’s where you can make big and cool good profits! At least 1k$ While saying so. A lot of people are in crypto now and more people are coming in every blessed day! So it’s won’t be easy making cool profits if you don’t have some little cash like 1k$ to start trading with!

As a newbie, why don’t you wait for good dip, invest in good coin at the dip! Hold till Maybe December or January to make some cool profits. And while waiting, you would be studying RSI and TA on YouTube and know more about crypto! When to exit market and when to re-enter! !!!

As well know that crypto is not Casava that you would plant and expect immediate results ooo grin!!

Not financial advice though!

Thanks!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2021
Or ASX
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
Someone bought 2.25k ETH in 2017 and sold in 2021 for $5.45M.

Which coin can you buy now and hold that long?

Impossible. ETH price in December 2017 was $900.

He actually bout 2.5 ETH for $1.9k in 2017 if you check that screenshot well. What he sold is 2.25k ETH, not 2.5 ETH.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mumben(f): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2021
@Ruben22557,tnz for d detailed explanation, I do appreciate. My appreciation also goes to @Cannicus for listing out d support areas, I remain grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2021
JAccksnow:
Damn! Axs na blood money
if you can reach me I’d help you with something chief
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2021
Ruben225571:

Stop misleading people close to you them! If you continue doing so. You’d be tag a wicked Soul!!! Who told you crypto currency been Btc,Bnb, Eth, Sol, Ada, Matic and more I couldn’t mention are not investment? But Exchange?

For example: If you bought a coin call QNT at the rate of 100$ now and by next year same time. You sold at 1000$ or 2000$! You would call it exchange? And not investment? If you do” then you don’t know what’s Crypto Currency!

If isn’t investment as you claim, why do most people buy and hold for long before selling? So if you buy something 20$, Hold and sold in one year time at 600$ you would say is not investment?

Another example: Some people buy in 2017 and sold in 2021 and you say is exchange!! Some would buy this year and sold maybe 2023 and you call it exchange and not investment?

It’s seems I am a newbie!! I need more research to enable me to understand what crypto is all about!

I will do more research before concluding!!!

Thanks!

Since you're a newbie,why you come they carry crypto matter for head?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Taystee:

If you like. Edit my topic or write-top and quote as you like. But my point is clear. Stop misleading people close to you by saying crypto assets like Btc, Eth, Bnb, Sol, Qtn, Matic, Ada and more are not investment!! But exchange!! What you’re doing is evil! Stop it. Cos if they do found out you have been misleading them. They would surely call you wicked soul! That’s my point! Only saying the truth!

Do you really know the meaning/difference between Exchange and Investment at All? I am only asking!!

I only reply you cos some newbie in crypto actually like your comment and you’re misleading them. That is why i chose to reply you! Anyway! You can comment or say whatever you believe! But my point is clear!

Btc, Eth, Bnb, and more are investment!! Don’t mislead them by saying isn’t investment!!

That’s all i got to tell you!’

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ruben225571:

If you like. Edit my topic or write-top and quote as you like. But my point is clear. Stop misleading people close to you by saying crypto assets like Btc, Eth, Bnb, Sol, Qtn, Matic, Ada and more are not investment!! But exchange!! What you’re doing is evil! Stop it. Cos if they do found out you have been misleading them. They would surely call you wicked soul! That’s my point! Only saying the truth!

Do you really know the meaning/difference between Exchange and Investment at All? I am only asking!!

I only reply you cos some newbie in crypto actually like your comment and you’re misleading them. That is why i chose to reply you! Anyway! You can comment or say whatever you believe! But my point is clear!

Btc, Eth, Bnb, and more are investment!! Don’t mislead them by saying isn’t investment!!

That’s all i got to tell you!’

Okay sir...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
All professional traders and investors are always claiming to be newbies
Taystee:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperorventure4(m): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
it is not a lie..bcuz as at 2019.....Luno was trading 1Eth for #54,000 naira n I was waiting for it to dip to 30k so I could get me some....oooh! Crypto! Crypto!! Crypto!!!....anyways fvck btc, eth and any other overpriced coins out dia...I don't trade them any more...only people with mega money do n they are still profiting off every little dip n recover stunts it could pull.....
Stubborn, bullish reversal coins with beta use-cases, low million tens of Mcap & few million tens of max token supply are on my radar for now....I have missed btc, Eth train alrdy.....

ETH was worth even less than 200$ in 2019-2020, as you can see I was talking of December 2017
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
� BTC USDT

⏲️ 1 Day Chart

�� Bitcoin has currently run into a long-running and problematic resistance area at $ 42.000- $ 43.000.

�� Where, as you can see, the bears have successfully stopped BTC and sent it back down.

�� On the one hand, the fact that we are again under $ 40K may cause some doubts but in terms of technical analysis it is a necessary cooling of the market, because most indicators such as RSI has been already overbought.

� Important price areas:

Resistance at $ 42.000 $ 43.000.
Resistance at $ 50.000 - $ 48.000.
Key support in the area of $ 28.000 - $ 30.000.
Next support at $ 22.500.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
$BTC

Fakeout above resistance

Strong support $35k
Strong resistance $40.5k

Sign of strength = Moving & closing above $40.5k
Sign of weakness = Moving & closing below $35k

Point am looking at if not. Up there is the hell fire!

1hr & 4hr is 50/50 bearish/bullish
Daily & 3D is on the edge to flip bearish
5D and weekly still bullish

we are above support and it's an important level. If we don't bounce from here then 38.6k is next! Then 35k$ is very possible!!

Have a nice day fam!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mumben:

you set a pending buy-limit order on a low price of the week.... That's how you intraday trade without chart patterns nor technical analysis... stop-loss is dia should things go sideways

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Krak(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ibime:

Impossible. ETH price in December 2017 was $900.

He actually bout 2.5 ETH for $1.9k in 2017 if you check that screenshot well. What he sold is 2.25k ETH, not 2.5 ETH.

Ethereum January 2017 was just $7 and by March same year it was $43. So they could also be right.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tamel:
Lol use case up and down...we are here to make money not marry a coin ( asides bteec ,bnb and etee), and those coins you mentioned have made lots of people serious money and they are still going to when the time comes
Tamel:
Lol use case up and down...we are here to make money not marry a coin ( asides bteec ,bnb and etee), and those coins you mentioned have made lots of people serious money and they are still going to when the time comes
Lol…In crypto you have to marry them and not kiss them, if you really want them to make you rich. Anyway, there is nothing wrong in kissing some coīns before you find the one to marry.....It like the fairytale movie, the princess have to kiss some frogs before she finally finds her Prince Charming and lives happily ever after. What is actually sad...is that, this days; people are no longer kissing frogs but are now wedding them. Yes, they kiss the right coīn, only to go on and marry the wrong coīn!!! and there goes……. Cryptō is a Scam grin

Point is; there are coīns meant for kissing and there are those meant for marrying don’t mix the two. Pls, stop dating frogs grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Krak:

Ethereum January 2017 was just $7 and by March same year it was $43. So they could also be right.

If you check the screenshot, it was from December. I also bought Ethereum around March 2017.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shopwiiser: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shopwiiser: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
See as Na pink ask questions how everybody dey rush answer am. Now if Na ur fellow nigga, it's either an insult, or takes a long time to get a response or people just ignore am totally.

Have u no shame?

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mumben(f): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
you set a pending buy-limit order on a low price of the week.... That's how you intraday trade without chart patterns nor technical analysis... stop-loss is dia should things go sideways
Thanks Mrcodesolo, this morning I saw twt @ 0.36 and one mind was telling me to buy but i didn't only to later see it @ 0.40. anyway, I must learn. Tnx for ur input, highly appreciated.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Contact me via WhatsApp to sell

https://vars.us/c8Lb4

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Elsueno:
See as Na pink ask questions how everybody dey rush answer am. Now if Na ur fellow nigga, it's either an insult, or takes a long time to get a response or people just ignore am totally.

Have u no shame?
What's your question(s)?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
There is nothing stating that you have to achieve all in your twenties.

Yes, it is good to begin earlier in many cases but you can find love, get educated, marry again, have children, make money, make a difference in your 30s, 40s, 50s and beyond.

You are not like anyone else so focus on your own unique journey. A spouse has not come yet? Focus on other things.

The hustle hasn't paid off yet, stay true to it.

It is not always going to be easy but in the end, yours will come to you and it will be worth it.

One day it would all make sense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Why I'm I not getting anymore updates from USSTOCKANDCRY P TO/CRYP T ONG
Are you in the group?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (3625) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.