Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3258232 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (3627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
cherishyy:

What does this mean please?
Coins aside BTC. It their time to shine
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

Until you’re ready to read for yourself, and do your DD, you will continue taking a loss. Do your own DD and stop jumping on coin because others are. Crypto move without fundamentals, know why a coin is moving before you jump in and find out if that uptrend is sustainable.

Regulations and major adoption by financial institutions and government are basic crypto catalyst, recently, celebrities are now being used to pump and dump several coin on unsuspecting investors because all they did was saw an uptick and they jumped in. Look out for adoption, regulation, purpose, circulating ratio of a coin before you invest in it, then on the back side, you hedge your position with an opposite position, if the coin moves either way, you take profit all you gotta do then is wait. (Patience for both ways)
The bolded is one of the most important thing in crypto.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
yazga:
After the short term BTC bounce from its $37,480 support, it gained enough bullish momentum to reach our mid term $41,214 liquidity again.

Since price action has suddenly halted to a neutral lower time frame buying/selling, we could see a correction (it shouldn't be deeper than $39,400 to maintain our current short term market structure) before a continuation above our $42,500 highs.

A break and close above $42,400 and we're heading straight $50,290. On the other hand, if bears step in once again and we close below our $37,480 lows, we could be heading down to $34,000 for another mid term retest.

What's our game-plan?
if btc enter 34k again coins like shiba and doge go enter oblivion..

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emilex1000: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
*Remitano launches its own native cryptocurrency and you don't want to miss out.*

There won't be ICO instead, you can mine it freely using Remitano mobile app

THINGS TO DO

1. Register here https://remitano.com/renec/ng/join/3323105

2. Search for Remitano on app store or Google play store, download the app

3. Login

4. Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app

5. Click on “mining RENEC”

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
yazga:
I have about 40,000 units on that coin, let's see what this $alt season have the coin.
i got 20,000,000 worth of it

If it ever reaches it's ATH

we will be smiling

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherishyy(f): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Coins aside BTC. It their time to shine
Oh wow
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin grin
Tolu181:
if btc enter 34k again coins like shiba and doge go enter oblivion..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tolu181:
i got 20,000 worth of it

If it ever reaches it's ATH

we will be smiling
Have you seen the current price? It will be good you sell oooooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
FOMO enter this Alt rally make U chop cane

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Daemo111:
Stop the FUD
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Damn!! Part of the game brother. Stay safe

Ibime:
Got rugged for a couple grand today. My transaction approval went through but before I could click on swap, the Devs rugged. Why I always say only ape in small amounts.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Stop the FUD

Issokay
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
DenreleDave:
Shiba inú is not even budging at all.... Which kind useless demonic coin be this for God sake....

cry cry cry cry cry
blame it on the quadrillion token counts cool

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alphaman007: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
is it advisable to buy btc now?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tolu181:
This coin was at 46dolls last month month

People were making fun of it months ago

Look now

Mehn iffa hear say, i no go buy zugacoin if e fall again

grin grin

Too much red flags on that coin.

Seems to me the price was manipulated. Look at the trading volume. Look at the market capital.

Did you know that in January the coin dropped from $45k to $5

Better DYOR before you invest.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
DenreleDave:
Shiba inú is not even budging at all.... Which kind useless demonic coin be this for God sake....

cry cry cry cry cry

Leave meme coin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mumben(f): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Alphaman007:
is it advisable to buy btc now?
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Notyamate:

grin grin

Too much red flags on that coin.

Seems to me the price was manipulated. Look at the trading volume. Look at the market capital.

Did you know that in January the coin dropped from $45k to $5

Better DYOR before you invest.
no p
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hamachi:
You getting the whole thing wrong, DD is a MUST, but crypto is wide and nobody is a SUPERMAN in crypto.

We have future
Spot
Margin
Contracts in crypto, it all depends on the side you choose to play, many on this thread are more nof spot trader.

I guess you trade futures often, can you drop some important tips for a successful future trading, any things to look out for

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osuntuyi20: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Do ge na stupid other coins dey move...the Tin just dey look like lucozade

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ibime:

On the above, I didn't take my own advice of only apeing small amounts into fair launches. This token was such an elaborate scam. They had a game, an android app and had done an AMA on Satoshi Street Bets prior to launch. I have been doing well on gaming coins recently so I aped in $2k, above my usual spend of $200-$500 on shïtcoins. With gaming coins, I've been doing $500 a piece recently. Started to get funny vibes shortly after launch and tried to sell. The contract got approved but in the midst of swapping, the Devs rugged the token. Now I have $3.3k unrealised which will never be realised.

Another lesson here - never buy a "fairlaunch" on a token with a TG of over 1,000 people. This had 11,000 people in their TG with big money spent on marketing prior to launch. When you see Devs spending all their marketing budget before launch, it is likely that they want to gather as many people as possible to increase the marketcap before rugging. The big marketing push should always come after launch.

Fairlaunches also don't give you the chance to assess the contract before launch, therefore one should only buy Fairlaunches when the contract has been audited. To be fair these Devs spent so much time building their website, games, apps, marketing etc that they don't fit the typical profile of a coin that will rug. Usually a rug will not go to that extent to develop the project. These Devs walked away with $1.9m in total.
Life of a crypto trader.
People would see us 2moro and call us lucky. They don’t know our stories.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Daemo111:

Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Useless Shiba inú.... E no even comot for 600+

E follow bitcn fall but no dey follow bitcn rise

Sumone shud pass me towel, make I cry abeg

Premium tears cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Who come pause am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
I need answers oooo. Somebody please tell me what you think about XRPUP and SUSHIUP. will they still come back to their All Time High?

Mazinewmoney:
Somebody please tell me what you think about XRPUP and SUSHIUP. will they still come back to their All Time High?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ibime:

On the above, I didn't take my own advice of only apeing small amounts into fair launches. This token was such an elaborate scam. They had a game, an android app and had done an AMA on Satoshi Street Bets prior to launch. I have been doing well on gaming coins recently so I aped in $2k, above my usual spend of $200-$500 on shïtcoins. With gaming coins, I've been doing $500 a piece recently. Started to get funny vibes shortly after launch and tried to sell. The contract got approved but in the midst of swapping, the Devs rugged the token. Now I have $3.3k unrealised which will never be realised.

Another lesson here - never buy a "fairlaunch" on a token with a TG of over 1,000 people. This had 11,000 people in their TG with big money spent on marketing prior to launch. When you see Devs spending all their marketing budget before launch, it is likely that they want to gather as many people as possible to increase the marketcap before rugging. The big marketing push should always come after launch.

Fairlaunches also don't give you the chance to assess the contract before launch, therefore one should only buy Fairlaunches when the contract has been audited. To be fair these Devs spent so much time building their website, games, apps, marketing etc that they don't fit the typical profile of a coin that will rug. Usually a rug will not go to that extent to develop the project. These Devs walked away with $1.9m in total.
Ah, so they rugged you too.
I was shell shocked, I mean if I was rugged in a regular shitcoin, I'd moved on easily. But this guys, released a video of a team member -an actor they later claimed-, beautiful game previews and all that, I still surprised they didn't last 30 minutes.
I really hope the dude in their dox video isn't dealt with if someone lays his hands on him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
DenreleDave:
Useless Shiba inú.... E no even comot for 600+

E follow bitcn fall but no dey follow bitcn rise

Sumone shud pass me towel, make I cry abeg

Premium tears cry cry cry cry cry

No worry,him rise up go shock many people...you fit sell some for now ,buy other coins!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
People need to understand that crypt0 is large enough to contain all ideas... I don't necessarily get annoyed when people counter my ideas.. There are thousands of folks gere and it'd be wrong for everyone to think same way.. What gets me triggered is when folks attacking are not showing a sensible alternative... Like I say, if you have a way to navigate the market, share let us learn.

Most of the stuff I learned in crypt0 were from folks who had opposite thoughts that I had at the time... Infact, if I'm bearish on betece, I have to weigh up the bullish argument to be comfortable in my decision...

I've said it multiple times here that there's no crystal ball anywhere... There's no free money in crypt0... Plan your trades and trade your plan.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lol grin

People bashing shib and doge, I don't even own those coins, but trust me, e go shock you say, immediately you sell, those coins will start rising grin

That's how annoying this cry.pto is grin

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ibime:

No he shouldn't. Some of us gain insight from it. I don't even know what point those two guys are trying to make. I have cleared significant profit applying Jedisco methods on breakouts and also helped me defensively to identify areas of support. That's what we're looking for, no be competition. Those guys should drop their own methodologies and ways of thinking and leave others alone.
no wahala
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
That's the typical cryto sh!t, qbge make them sell make e move joor
Sunndaywillie:
Lol grin

People bashing shib and doge, I don't even own those coins, but trust me, e go shock you say, immediately you sell, those coins will start rising grin

That's how annoying this cry.pto is grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (3627) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Toppy08 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.