Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3273553 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (3633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
DieRich5:
u nor sell angry

I just jakpa enter Sol I go come back for am later.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Boss abeg I bought SOL on BINANCE, checked my portfolio it's showing suspended. What dey occur?
I don't know, mine is slowing as fvck

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
DieRich5:
always read this every morning b4 trading he get why
1, 5,12&13

Roger that boss.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by waploger(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
i fit start this crypto trading without putting in money? if yes abeg who fit teach me....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
waploger:
i fit start this crypto trading without putting in money? if yes abeg who fit teach me....

Wetiñ you won learn? If you've been following the thread, you go don learn plenty now...

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
waploger:
nah

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Closed all my positions entered yesterday earlier today except Ada n Matic.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
htdot:

Using vpn?

Nah
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
priceaction:

I have a scanner, in this case I use simple crypto scanner that was once shared here, then I run a 8hr time frame as my targeted time frame. You can use any according to your free time to analyse and work with.

I analyse mostly early morning or late night, for trending coins.. I dont go for coins that has done 50% up in 8hrs. i just check those in the range of 3% and 35 %, depending on my analysis and chart actions. When I see good moves that just recovering from a major or minor dips on binance, u join and leave it to run for days.

My initial investment may be 1-20% of my total money in usdt. So within a week,I might have done up to 60 to 200 percent.
The catch is that you may get up to 20 coins in total on a weekly basis. Some I don't trade them at all. I just let them slide and will still do massively well later. And there is no way you will not see abnormal moves that can run in more than 100% within few weeks from my past experiences.

It will cover most times those once dipping or ranging in small percent. It's your choice to have a target at a good round numbers or let it run for weeks depending on the strength.
Those analysis are what I learnt some years back on forex factory and here on forex thread.
Not financial advice though.

Bookmarked.

Abeg can you link me with the url for this scanner?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
nonut:

Aside from whales interested in the coin, most people who bought the coin are fans of Messi.
If their GOAT ain't playing, they're not interested.
It's as simple as that.

How you know Messi won't dump on them. They paid him in tokens, at some point he will want to convert it to cash. That coin has had it's run for now, it's target was always ATH

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
Jedisco and Ibime. How much longer do you think we would wait for LTC to join the party.

Nothing can take me near LTC again even if it do 100x. Charlie Lee the founder sold all his LTC in the last bull market of 2017 so no one to promote the coin, use case is poor, it does not have loyal supporters. The thing was just moving laggardly before May, same with XLM. Nothing can take me near them again.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
KSM holding that $300 in the middle of this correction is looking like a runner

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 17, 2021
Ibime:

Bookmarked.

Abeg can you link me with the url for this scanner?

Baba na dat simple crypto scanner app from play store o. I no dey joke with am. I don't have any other major app except coinmarketcap and that one. Then use my TA and price action knowledge to do justice. It has never failed me. Infact before the bear run, I did one 3x within 3 days. So sweet that I left early cos of over zealous and what should have been my gain up to x7 , left behind.
Problem is that I don't hv much time to be giving analysis here and there. That's my bad.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 1:09am On Aug 17, 2021
priceaction:

Baba na dat simple crypto scanner app from play store o. I no dey joke with am. I don't have any other major app except coinmarketcap and that one. Then use my TA and price action knowledge to do justice. It has never failed me. Infact before the bear run, I did one 3x within 3 days. So sweet that I left early cos of over zealous and what should have been my gain up to x7 , left behind.
Problem is that I don't hv much time to be giving analysis here and there. That's my bad.

is this the app?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stalwart: 1:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Reeefe:

is this the app?
stalwart:
I just read through this section and I saw people has been trading crypto currencies manually. But I want to bring a good news to the house about a Robot that trades for you and no loss on trades but PROFITS Everytime. I have been using this robot for myself and no day without me racking in profit.
It real and effective. I wake daily with notification of profits from trades. You can try the robot out yourself
For details about the BOT. Contact me on Whatsapp via 0.8.0.5.7.7.8.4.0.6.8
You will be happy you came in touch with this opportunity.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 1:48am On Aug 17, 2021
DieRich5:
Fvck me, I for just buy SOL at 62 undecided
Mk I still Dy look am
Ụ still have the chance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 1:49am On Aug 17, 2021
Loverboy3333:
Wahala for who never take profit o
as a bearish minded trader...I alrdy took profit n waiting..my scooping naa sniper move with almost excellent timing all d time.

Updated...btc won't dip to $43k yet..
there's too much squeeze at d top trend channel setup pushing for a possible breakout to $49.5k region or approx $50k.. buh wat seems to worry me most, and by looking at dz pic below is the declining volumes btw d forces of supply n demand, the buyers demand, while the sellers supply, some basic economics at play here undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 3:16am On Aug 17, 2021
DieRich5:
Fvck me, I for just buy SOL at 62 undecided
Mk I still Dy look am

Seems that's the new support during dip.

$61.5 to $62.5

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

I just jakpa enter Sol I go come back for am later.

U enter well well

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Where is Dierich5.... No worry boss, I dey ur back..

Openheaven2019, abeg which project do you think will compete with eth apart from Sol

I need project Dt can compete with eth 2.0 for long term holding...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 4:31am On Aug 17, 2021
Ibime:
KSM holding that $300 in the middle of this correction is looking like a runner

KSM was the only coin I bought during the corrections yesterday

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigjay01(m): 4:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Ibime:
Solana holding up my portfolio today. Switched out Doge to Sol.

But I see this BTC dip as a shakeout, cos the rebound from these dips is stronger than the dip percentage wise compared to BTC.

Hands up whoever bought the last dip!

Went in heavy during the last dip (Sol@24, Dot@11, AAVE@322, UNI@14.8 etc). Classis definition of buying the dip.

I follow @investanswers on YouTube. He is the real deal in my opinion.

Eyes on the target fellas.

#Freedom
#NoShitCoin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigjay01(m): 4:59am On Aug 17, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
When people are chasing noise, chase Fundamentals. Months ago I dived into Solana Network and honestly it was mind blowing.

The speed is better than everything in the market and the fees - cheaper than every other other network.

If anything will flip ETH it’s Solana. BSC is a joke when compared to Solana, it a just a matter time Sol would flip BNB.

I’m not saying this because of this pump, if you follow me you would know I have been saying this.

Solana network is incredibly!!!

So what is responsible for this Sol pump - its fundamentals! Mad fundamentals!!

And as we say in the Solana Ecosystem, “never bet against SAM”

Correct! I bought my 1st SOL early this year when you called it out @20s. Topped up during the last dip @24s.

SOL is heavily backed by SBF, the wizkid behind FTT.

I liquidated 60% of my equity holdings built over the last 15yrs and moved all to crypto (no shit coins) .

BTW, anyone else joined me in the SRM train in the low 2s?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigjay01(m): 5:01am On Aug 17, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
Jedisco and Ibime. How much longer do you think we would wait for LTC to join the party.

Doesn't appear to be going anywhere oo. It's like the joke is on Charlie Lee and his gang.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigjay01(m): 5:02am On Aug 17, 2021
deleted
double post
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by axeman2(m): 5:24am On Aug 17, 2021
waploger:
yes you can just send me an email emmanuejames@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 5:27am On Aug 17, 2021
DenreleDave:
Where is Dierich5.... No worry boss, I dey ur back..

Openheaven2019, abeg which project do you think will compete with eth apart from Sol

I need project Dt can compete with eth 2.0 for long term holding...

For me, nothing. You want me to make another call because you think Sol is expensive. You really think SOL is expensive grin, same way people thought it was expensive at $30, same people thought it was expensive at $40. Just Wait! Wait till SOL flips BNB, wait till Sol flips ADA then we can taking about it been expensive or not.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 5:32am On Aug 17, 2021
bigjay01:

Correct! I bought my 1st SOL early this year when you called it out @20s. Topped up during the last dip @24s.

SOL is heavily backed by SBF, the wizkid behind FTT.

I liquidated 60% of my equity holdings built over the last 15yrs and moved all to crypto (no shit coins) .

BTW, anyone else joined me in the SRM train in the low 2s?

Bruv you made the right choice. I am glad you took my advise but also because you also did you research and saw what I saw that had made me to be shouting on the top of my voice - buy SOL.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 5:49am On Aug 17, 2021
Another capitulation would come, another bear season would come, you want to hold only coins that would survive the bear cycle - many won’t.

During the last capitulation I had to choose amongst all my “gem” which I ONE would be buying and it was SOL - it was an easy decision tho.

You saw how people held BNB through the bear cycle when it was $40.

That is how I would be holding SOL.

For sake of balance - I am advocate of taking profits. By the holding above I mean I would be buying SOL when capitulation occurs and I would be DCAing monthly through a bear cycle. When we come out of that ashes my children would be settled.

Call me cynical but unless Bitcoin sets a new ATH, I’m am not bullish, only a daily close above 65k invalidate that we would see Btc at 20k so yes I’m aggressively taking profits waiting for Btc at 20k, I would flip when we go above 65k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 5:58am On Aug 17, 2021
Reeefe:

is this the app?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (3633) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: BOOKWORMLUX(m), ThisisIkemefuna(m), Mowsid(m), Deasegun19(m), Javalist, Robnectar(m), Rita30 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.