Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:48 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3185547 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (3599) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2021
nna777:
With all the rancor going on around the globe, oil price set to crash and gold consolidating, crypto looks like the next safe haven, so I expect an extended rally into the new year with intermittent retracements.

As we approach 60k, we will still need to monitor on-chain metrics to see whether holders of Btc are booking profits by distributing to exchanges or still holdn.

August monthly close will definitely be on a +ve. September will determine whether I start booking profits or continue holdn.

On-chain metrics shows that large holders of Btc where booking some profits after a 70% uptick from 29k2. We still need to monitor the 200MA of 46k if Btc should confirm a retest of 50k and higher. Any break below 46k will bring 44k - 42k9 to play.

It's advisable to monitor as we approach the weekend before introducing fresh fiat.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2021
Tyche:

You are right. This market have a way of testing your patience and resolve sha. But we stay the course
Patience is the key.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AfolabiA(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2021
Anyone with the idea on how Cryptocurrency Arbitrage works, such as buying usdt, btc and the likes at low and sell high. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by arthurwillia(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2021
Lexusgs430:

When you hear coins & telegram group, mentioned together........ RUN......... wink

Haha for real? Please expatiate I’m a newbie I beg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2021
Ebowo:

n it looks like they are not done yet...
They are still holding up because of their fundamentals.
Axie still getting popular as a game.
Solana breaking boundaries with NFt launches
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2021
sats:

You want somebody to tongue lash when the investment encounters a dip?

Somebody invested N500k in may, by july, the money was 80k
He called the person that told him to invest to ask for his 500k back

Funny
Omo, People mad sha...
Can never be, I know the risk involved in the first place so i don't see any reason to blame someone who is only trying to help if it goes south...like the common elites say ''Not a financial adviser''
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2021
DieRich5:
BNB no move shocked today good, e sure for 600
600 no too much
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Omo
P2P guys don make money this few days ooo!
For the very first time since I’m into crypto! I canceled order 3 good times in one day sad! Now am unable to buy due to exceeding of cancellation order” I have to wait for tomorrow sad undecided

15mins x3 45 mins!
Non of the sellers is online grin and am still calling, non is still picking!! See me see wahala! My plan to cash inject in the market with Sol and Axs now!! This boys don spoil am grin grin

Unah Good Morning!!

How far with Luna guys grin grin
I heard some people pack bags at 29$/28$ grin
Wahala no good ooo grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2021
sats:

Funny
500k to 80k! shocked
That person must be a true holder grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

So nobody to reply this even with the people i mentioned sad

People don't reply specifically to such open requests because if BTC tank and the coin tanks, people blame the person that quoted them.

We are dropping our moves here daily and rationale behind them, it's up to you to follow the rationale and pick the coin if you agree. There is no hand holding in crypto.

If I say I'm looking at a coin, all I'm looking at is probability. I may allocate 1 or 2% of my portfolio to that coin if it's a small cap or a risky pick, and cut my position within minutes if it breaches certain levels whereas someone just copying could put half their money in there, HODL and get burned. So there is no hand holding in crypto.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2021
Ibime:

People don't reply specifically to such open requests because if BTC tank and the coin tanks, people blame the person that quoted them.

We are dropping our moves here daily and rationale behind them, it's up to you to follow the rationale and pick the coin if you agree. There is no hand holding in crypto.

If I say I'm looking at a coin, all I'm looking at is probability. I may allocate 1 or 2% of my portfolio to that coin if it's a small cap or a risky pick, and cut my position within minutes if it breaches certain levels whereas someone just copying could put half their money in there, HODL and get burned. So there is no hand holding in crypto.

That's why I love the reddit guys. They will say this isn't a financial advice. I am an idiot grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2021
sats:

Funny

If truly he leave the money in May till July. He supposed recover somehow more. He supposed have more than that 80K! Though depending on the coins he invested in!

I have someone who invested 650K$ In the same May when btc was 65K$ the money turn to 200K but he didn’t say a thing.though he wanted to sell but later leave it due to encouragement” And he waited the same period you mentioned and he’s recovering little by little !! You grab? As i say earlier, it’s depends on the coins the person invest in... The biggest problem most newbie have in crypto is buying from vendors at higher rates.. I can bet. A lot of people doesn’t know about this thread and their best bet is to buy from”This criminals call vendors selling usdt, btc and other coins at higher price to them!!! And when their eyes finally shine/open” Their at loses already!!

All in all wahala no good oo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2021
Ruben225571:
Omo
P2P guys don make money this few days ooo!
For the very first time since I’m into crypto! I canceled order 3 good times in one day sad! Now am unable to buy due to exceeding of cancellation order” I have to wait for tomorrow sad undecided

15mins x3 45 mins!
Non of the sellers is online grin and am still calling, non is still picking!! See me see wahala! My plan to cash inject in the market with Sol and Axs now!! This boys don spoil am grin grin

Unah Good Morning!!

How far with Luna guys grin grin
I heard some people pack bags at 29$/28$ grin
Wahala no good ooo grin grin
lolz, I was planning to buy this morning but no vibe in Luna
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2021
I don buy dip, I don tire... For 3 days now, na so so dip I ɗey buy. Abeg, I no do again. I go uninstall Binance and Bundle now. I go come back on Sunday. Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2021
Seems btc gonna test 45k shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jheypeel(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2021
jigabanty:
I don buy dip, I don tire... For 3 days now, na so so dip I ɗey buy. Abeg, I no do again. I go uninstall Binance and Bundle now. I go come back on Sunday. Bye.
And there is me
I no get money, I no get sleepless night

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toby345(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2021
Bosses what do you guys see to TLM since its also an NFT related coin and with NFT craze does it look promising??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by taiocol: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2021
Someone should come and buy my fine art prints so that man fit see front to create more
https://www.nairaland.com/5869975/buy-modern-wall-art-frames/3
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2021
The same tlm I bought and sold in 4 hours sold before beetc start to dey misbehave two days ago, at least I for don get small thing

This market sha, nobody fit understand am finish

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2021
taiocol:
Someone should come and buy my fine art prints so that man fit see front to create more
https://www.nairaland.com/5869975/buy-modern-wall-art-frames/3

Bro, convert these to NFTs and sell for thousands of dollars na?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Rule 6
Always have a small amount of USDT in your wallet because opportunities are lurking in the market

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2021
@BTC UPDATE
We are right above level 2 on the chart.
1hr is bearish,but could flip bullish
4hrs,12hrs & Daily remain bearish as per my post yesterday on the thread!
3D,5D & Weekly remain bullish
Danger will come if we don't hold above 46k!
Let’s be cautious of the market!!

Again don’t sale if you’re not loses oo! Learn to hold!

Not financial advice!’ Very importantly!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by taiocol: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2021
Cannicus:

Bro, convert these to NFTs and sell for thousands of dollars na?

Don't even have enough capital to mint one piece right now. Been following the NFT space for a while.
Patiently waiting for capital to drop
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2021
taiocol:

Don't even have enough capital to mint one piece right now. Been following the NFT space for a while.
Patiently waiting for capital to drop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fWfPVL6wOA

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by taiocol: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2021
Cannicus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fWfPVL6wOA

Thanks for the video. I have everything ready to sell NFT except capitals that's why I need to sell some art locally and raise funds to mint on this platform

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DigitalMallam: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
taiocol:

Thanks for the video. I have everything ready to sell NFT except capitals that's why I need to sell some art locally and raise funds to mint on this platform
You don't have to do it all alone if you don't have the financial muscle for now, partner with other people.
Showcase your talent and convince people/institution to invest in you

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmoduddah: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
2CRZ is an NFT coin that goes parabolic. It will pump since NFTs are mooning. I’m buying now on Kucoin. NFA

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
The only time I will sell my BTC is when it goes below $17k, cause thats where I bought it sha grin. Can't sell large chunk of my ETH because I staked it on ETH 2.0..... Though I bought it when it was cheap.

I think my favourite color is red except on US stock market grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jheypeel(m): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Elsueno:
The only time I will sell my BTC is when it goes below $17k, cause thats where I bought it sha grin. Can't sell large chunk of my ETH because I staked it on ETH 2.0..... Though I bought it when it was cheap.

I think my favourite color is red except on US stock market grin
God, see Brain

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
arthurwillia:

Haha for real? Please expatiate I’m a newbie I beg

110% of those groups are full of scammers.......

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by arthurwillia(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lexusgs430:

110% of those groups are full of scammers.......

Damn so what can I do, I need signals on coins to buy and trade

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (3599) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: fredsamuel1, Pk01(m), Stan2330(m), keniwonder(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.