Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3272627 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (3632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Threw in small something @ $8. Let's see how it goes
How did u bought it.. MVBIII
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2021
I remember when solanium did their airdrop and I was posting the link everywhere, nobody wanted to click it, now solanium na hot cake angry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kenmax: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2021
Guys, what do you think about $GHST
It's been dipping for over a week now
Is it worth investing in?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2021
Go to trustwallet, pull up poocoin, connect your wallet then search for it (the coin)
deewhydoski:

How did u bought it.. MVBIII
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blesser28(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2021
Lucremoy:
I remember when solanium did their airdrop and I was posting the link everywhere, nobody wanted to click it, now solanium na hot cake angry

How many slim did u receive
Coz participated
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2021
Ibime:
Wowswap

This may have legs if it gets on MVBIII program given marketcap is only $3m

From when you posted this to now, the MC has gone over $8 million ...if u bought u should have 2.5 xed

BTw is one wallet holding over 50% of the token not a thng to concerned about?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Blesser28:

How many slim did u receive
Coz participated
Just 1
I couldn't get referrals
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

From when you posted this to now, the MC has gone over $8 million ...if u bought u should have 2.5 xed

That's news to me. I'm only up about 5%. Poocoin always look at total supply for Marketcap. I look at circulating supply. Circulating marketcap is $3m

The wallet holding 50% should be a locked wallet. Binance will audit all these entrants. A rug won't even try to enter this competition.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by simplepee(f): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2021
Ebowo:
God let this xec help my ministry o baba God! i missed sol, n axs n icp pump i don't want to miss this xec oooo i fomoed in so help me God
lol you already missed it. With that kind of supply, it wouldn't move that much again.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by simplepee(f): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

It's the liquidity, it is unlocked. I wonder why

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Ibime:

That's news to me. I'm only up about 5%. Poocoin always look at total supply for Marketcap. I look at circulating supply. Circulating marketcap is $3m

The wallet holding 50% should be a locked wallet. Binance will audit all these entrants. A rug won't even try to enter this competition.

The 50% unlocked liquidity is pushing buyers away... The number of buyers hasn't increased much even after Bynance tweeted.

The market cap is still low.... So there is much room to grow

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sheriman(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2021
simplepee:
lol you already missed it. With that kind of supply, it wouldn't move that much again.
21 trillion XEC they are still going to burn it. XEC is a good coin it will pump more

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sheriman(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2021
Ebowo:
God let this xec help my ministry o baba God! i missed sol, n axs n icp pump i don't want to miss this xec oooo i fomoed in so help me God
XEC will help our ministry the coin has developers backup. It was BTC ABC which was forked to eCash so buy as many as you want. The coin is going to reach $0.10 by December 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2021
simplepee:

It's the liquidity, it is unlocked. I wonder why

It's scary but being endorsed by Binance allays the fear
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2021
Ibime:

Yes I reason so too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Lucremoy:

Just 1
I couldn't get referrals
Please, how genuine is that of Hi dollars
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by simplepee(f): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

It's scary but being endorsed by Binance allays the fear
Goodluck
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2021
My head just full,dip small make person buy..but hell no...xhv,theta,HTR,Ren, Ada,vet and Matic on my radar..but dem no dip...which way nah
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2021
Hi i need to private chat u . I bought the warden token through poocoin . I cant see it in my trustwallet. And sincerely i dont know if the order went through . Where exactly do i check if i got the warden token . I don search tire
Mazinewmoney:
Go to trustwallet, pull up poocoin, connect your wallet then search for it (the coin)

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2021
Moda1:
Hi i need to private chat u . I bought the warden token through poocoin . I cant see it in my trustwallet. And sincerely i dont know if the order went through . Where exactly do i check if i got the warden token . I don search tire
If the transaction was successful, you may have to manually add the token in trust wallet.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by donprosper6(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Maicraze20:
My head just full,dip small make person buy..but hell no...xhv,theta,HTR,Ren, Ada,vet and Matic on my radar..but dem no dip...which way nah

Same here bro I just have lots of usdt but don’t know coin to buy and hold for at least 5 months.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2021
Lucremoy:
Thanks, then. I clicked and i was awarded 1 ticket which got me 0.7 slim..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2021
sad

pls anybody tried dat Binance gift card sending....does it work properly?
As in can I send BUSD or any coin as gift to my pal & he/she receives with no problem?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ExcessKJ(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
donprosper6:

Same here bro I just have lots of usdt but don’t know coin to buy and hold for at least 5 months.

Good morning, do your research on eCash, (XEC) and Filecoin. (FIL) If any of the two would be a good as an investment for you. Then, dive in.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pls direct Me on the process of adding it .
nonut:

If the transaction was successful, you may have to manually add the token in trust wallet.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
ibromodzi:

I think this is my first time commenting on this thread, I've been a silent follower. Thanks for all you do bosses @jedisco, ibime et al.

That being said, I don't think it is funny. Imagine investing $20 in Sol around January when it was less than $2 Now you as a trader should do the calculation, can you makee up to that amount trading with $20 since January? Holders are kings. It is now left to the person to know the right asset to HODL
Good morning, na ur post wake me for SLP cheesy

Pls I didn't say it's bad, check my last statement.......really it funny just imagine the person put $100 in it........

Una they reasons things one way.........
Imagine the $20 person trade like dis, he can take risk cus the money is small.

(1yr) buy doge $20 @20 sell 69, use all buy $nano @8 sell 12, buy safemoon 3x................use 50% buy AXS @7 everything come dip, u come arevage @ 2 sell $40................50% buy PSG @29 sell 50 leta buy SOL @56 sell 70 and 75 sell 100....…........

If ur good at what u do, ur a king/Queen
Una Dy Underrated traders for here.....na so one guy post say if ur a trader u can never be rich.

My big brother na stock trader and he make 1M just a day or 2 wit AMC stock

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SALLYBERRY01(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mazinewmoney:

Can I use pancakeswap.finance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Moda1:

0x0feadcc3824e7f3c12f40e324a60c23ca51627fc

That's the contract. Confirm it on coin market or you can just copy what I sent and manually add it on your trustwallet at the top right where they wrote search token
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
SALLYBERRY01:

Can I use pancakeswap.finance

Yes sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Moda1:
Pls direct Me on the process of adding it .
Type "How to manually add tokens on trust wallet"?
Follow the first result from their community forum.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sheriman(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
ExcessKJ:

Good morning, do your research on eCash, (XEC) and Filecoin. (FIL) If any of the two would be a good as an investment for you. Then, dive in.
I dive all in on XEC because those XEC developers have once work for BTC
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sheriman(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
donprosper6:

Buy XEC on Binance and hold till December 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (3632) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.