Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3258334 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (3627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 2:05am On Sep 09, 2021
I hate stop loss.... Imagine so clicked at the point I set it ń moved further up. Again..

Now I am out on Sol..... Fvck stop loss... Chaiiiiiiiiiiii..

Let's campaign for Sol back to 100 dollars abeg grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 2:11am On Sep 09, 2021
Dierich5 come ooo

Let's pray for Sol at 100 dols oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 2:15am On Sep 09, 2021
What a bomb shell grin shocked sol at 215 shocked shocked
Me don sell . Btc drop abeg make I reload.
Chai no wonder I was dreaming I'm in a LAmbo grin grin .

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moses247(m): 2:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Bunker1:
The coins I am holding got hammered by this dip shocked, how can crypto take half of our time in life and still mess with our feelings. let me focus on other things, when I see profits I take it, is pointless selling, lesson never buy on your way up. Peace
Be using stop-loss henceforth, infact the moment u buy any coin, put Ur stop-loss before u logout, this is the only WAY to escape Crypto disaster, another Crash Wil soon come, be Smart, only stop-loss can Save anyone, those that put stop-loss on their trade ain't crying abt the recent crash, but when u leave Ur money without security(Stop-loss), definitely Ur portfolio go Red Badly. my cousin traded with 1200$ a day before this recent crash, 1200dollars is now 650$, only God knows when she will recover, but then if she had used stop-loss, she won't Lose more than 100 to 200$ and then rebuy the dip with the remaining 1000$ and still make massive Profits. If u are not using stop-loss, Bro u are gambling.
Update, her 1200$ is now 470$� she don vex sell off. don't joke with Ur stop-loss.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by incrediboooh(m): 2:25am On Sep 09, 2021
Make this SOL chillax nau….I Dey enjoy the uptrend sha.. cool
SOL to $500

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 2:32am On Sep 09, 2021
incrediboooh:
Make this SOL chillax nau….I Dey enjoy the uptrend sha.. cool
SOL to $500
I'm hoping to get back in at 185 cheesy to reload cheesy grin this oil money sweet oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 2:34am On Sep 09, 2021
can anybody spare 0.1 algos sad

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by belgado: 3:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Make una go buy nadol token. It’s still on private sale.

Not a financial advice shaa
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 4:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Moses247:

Be using stop-loss henceforth, infact the moment u buy any coin, put Ur stop-loss before u logout, this is the only WAY to escape Crypto disaster, another Crash Wil soon come, be Smart, only stop-loss can Save anyone, those that put stop-loss on their trade ain't crying abt the recent crash, but when u leave Ur money without security(Stop-loss), definitely Ur portfolio go Red Badly. my cousin traded with 1200$ a day before this recent crash, 1200dollars is now 650$, only God knows when she will recover, but then if she had used stop-loss, she won't Lose more than 100 to 200$ and rebuy the dip with the remaining 1000$ and still make massive Profits. If u are not using stop-loss, Bro u are gambling.

You are so right but am not a daily trader, I DCA on top cos I thought the market is normal, if not I would still be in green. This Stop loss is not new, I don't like using it often cos it might keep giving you loss before you check the coin is up %12 leaving you behind, especially tight one. That's flash crash is rare, making resistance and support means nothing. Nothing to learn much in the investment apart from getting in early and taking profits when you can, the stress that comes with TA doesn't Worth it

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Georgry(m): 4:52am On Sep 09, 2021
Sol is something else, I got in very late, @180, I knew I was gambling Sha, someone told me that its NFT that's pumping it, BNB down ever since, E no even dey plan to go up, the bulk of my investment is on BNB.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 5:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Bunker1:

You are so right but am not a daily trader, I DCA on top cos I thought the market is normal, if not I would still be in green. This Stop loss is not new, I don't like using it often cos it might keep giving you loss before you check the coin is up %12 leaving you behind, especially tight one. That's flash crash is rare, making resistance and support means nothing. Nothing to learn much in the investment apart from getting in early and taking profits when you can, the stress that comes with[b] TA doesn't Worth it[/b]

Even Ruben225571 confessed that TA doesn't work again for cry.pto grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 5:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Georgry:
Sol is something else, I got in very late, @180, I knew I was gambling Sha, someone told me that its NFT that's pumping it, BNB down ever since, E no even dey plan to go up, the bulk of my investment is on BNB.
How is nft pumping solana
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 5:23am On Sep 09, 2021
Lexusgs430:
It's time to hibernate and become a military sniper.......

Keep picking the dip and hodl (for long term)........ grin

I missed out on SOL previously, so awaiting SOL dip at $30 or lower......... cheesy
if u dey wait for say....then u go wait tire because as that koin be so e nor look back

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 5:25am On Sep 09, 2021
Timekeeper:
I hate stop loss.... Imagine so clicked at the point I set it ń moved further up. Again..

Now I am out on Sol..... Fvck stop loss... Chaiiiiiiiiiiii..

Let's campaign for Sol back to 100 dollars abeg grin
Sol going to 300k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 5:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Weirdgee:
if u dey wait for say....then u go wait tire because as that koin be so e nor look back

I go remind you...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 5:37am On Sep 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 5:38am On Sep 09, 2021
luvlyoracle:
What are your thoughts on the coin?
Don't buy... You'll lose your money to whales.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 5:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Weirdgee:
Sol going to 300k

Na so we talk but e drop to 128 the last time.. Be deceiving ursef..

Let btceeeee cough

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Which kain illiterate be this man.
Fiat had been used to cause even more damage in the fiber of the world system than crypto.

Can’t somebody enlighten him that:

“The goal of money laundering is to create a chain of transactions that can’t be traced, so since the bitcoin blockchain is designed to have an indelible public record of all transactions, it makes ‘laundering’ much more difficult.”

Only that Law enforcement and regulators need to become experts to improve their ability to “prevent and respond to various forms of crypto crime.” Exchanges are also expected to carry out extensive due diligence on users, OTC trades and any other third party operating on their platform, which still represents the preferred destination to which criminals send their illicit cryptocurrencies.

Abi Anyone ever heard of crypto rituals.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 6:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Cardano upgrade Alonzo was a success... Binance is notifying Cardanians to be ready for upgrade on the 12

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 6:15am On Sep 09, 2021
dayo229:
Finally was able to buy avax at 35.... Pray it doesn't get dipper grin

tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PedigreeCity: 6:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Good morning bosses in the house
Pls is DYDX a good investment??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 6:45am On Sep 09, 2021
Una dey hear so...... grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mumben(f): 6:59am On Sep 09, 2021
PedigreeCity:
Good morning bosses in the house
Pls is DYDX a good investment??
I am not a guru, just a newbie but from what I av learnt here by our able mentors, it's best to stay away from newly listed coins to avoid being rekt. The early entrants will dump on you.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 7:11am On Sep 09, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Una dey hear so...... grin
Those crypto currency companies will meet influencers and public figures like Taylor swift, Jason derulo, and LeBron James to promote their coin and services.

My problem now is how can someone comfortably take financial advice from people like that? The hell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2021
I want to make a quick survey.
If you have been trading crypto for more than 6 months;
this is for you.
Mind you this is for record purposes. Within this period, there have been lots of massive pump and dump. So it is balanced.

Like this comments if you have Made Money more than your cumulative investment, ever.

Share if you have Lost money more than your investment.
Let's see how it goes.

Main while, I started fully about 6 months back, coming from 12 years active trading in fx. I will say mine is SHARE. grin
So am still a toddler abi na infant wey still dey study am wella.

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2021
Check out AR/USDT

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 7:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Trex4:
Those crypto currency companies will meet influencers and public figures like Taylor swift, Jason derulo, and LeBron James to promote their coin and services.

My problem now is how can someone comfortably take financial advice from people like that? The hell?

Their followers would.......... cheesy

Remember when Mrmacaroni endorsed particular brands...... His followers invested, then got burnt........

Davido too endorsed a brand, his followers got burnt...... grin

Etc etc etc etc etc...... wink

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by maximizer61(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Pls i have 92 usdt, i need a coin to buy for a long time, I'm thinking of ada, pls i need your suggestions
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2021
maximizer61:
Pls i have 92 usdt, i need a coin to buy for a long time, I'm thinking of ada, pls i need your suggestions

The time everywhere was red” you no invest, just one small green dot. Unah don de fall out for investment!!

Hmmm It’s well!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by maximizer61(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Ruben225571:

The time everywhere was red” you no invest, just one small green dot. Unah don de fall out for investment!!

Hmmm It’s well!
Not really, na now money enter my hand
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2021
maximizer61:
Not really, na now money enter my hand

Okay. Don’t buy yet. Our green dot is fake out!
Wait for hard, hell red lines again to buy!

Rule 1: Buy when is red!
Rule 2: Never buy when is green!
Rule 3: Never forgot rule 1!

Not financial advice!
Thank You!!

When it’s red. Put all that money on Sol! Don’t buy any other coin. Buy Sol with all!

Again not financial advice!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (3627) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DieRich5 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.