Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3269500 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (3631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
idolda:

Thanks so much for the mention of Coinbase pro, never knew anything like that exist until you mention it earlier and I checked it out. The rate is great 0.5% and it has more coin than the basic version. It is also simple and user friendly to beginners like me. Got Algo from it now. I am still playing my way around Kucoin and getting to understand their interface better.

Coinbase pro is 0.25% I think..

Reason I like it is that their withdrawals are cheap...

Binance has about the lowest exchange fee moreso when the fees are paid in bnb- 0.075 I think

I'd definitely consider anything above 0.5% as being too high
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Weirdgee:
I have done that still no reply yet...duno what to do again
This is what I checked, now prefer Binance cos some exchange restrict some VPN from accessing it but they will be wic..ked enough to allow you fund it, they know you can't sue them cos of your location. Anyways just keep trying, your case will be resolved.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bunker1:

This is what I checked, now prefer Binance cos some exchange restrict some VPN from accessing it but they will be wic..ked enough to allow you fund it, they know you can't sue them cos of your location. Anyways just keep trying, your case will be resolved.
chai na lack of some coins on binance carry me go kucoin o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tyche:

I have a truck load of wault finance coins from way back. It seems they are in the MBVIII program. Hoping they make it

Picked up some small ADA at 2.52. That's the one I will use to play their ecosystem

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ibime:

Picked up some small ADA at 2.52. That's the one I will use to play their ecosystem

Maybe that's what my moon be will be reserved for then. Give some heads up as you always do Chief.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
hahn:
I want to buy USDT in small quantity. Like N5k worth.

Anyone here willing to sell?

Two options!
1: If You would buy at the rate of 700 naira I’d sell!
2: Go buy on p2p on Binance!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hahn(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Rubby1:

Two options!
1: If You would buy at the rate of 700 naira I’d sell!
2: Go buy on p2p on Binance!

Lol

Min on binance is 10k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
hahn:

Lol

Min on binance is 10k
there is 5k....use the binance filter

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
nna777:
Moved my profit from Luna to Xrp. Make e rest there.

I have left ada n Xrp. Ported to uni n ICP yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
pyrex23:

Why not usdt?

You don't make profit in usdt except when you sell on p2p.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Donaro(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
A very good time to buy $ICP....I called ATA yesterday and it has given 28% today....follow my thread to get update and great coin you can buy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Don't be too attached to a coin, always sell some whether red or green to solve sapa issues, crypto is highly manipulative and until you convert that your profit into Fiat you have no profit, even stablecoins is not guaranteed. Remember; Only the whales with at least 3000 BeTC can determine the top or bottoms of coins, our own is to collect small profit as we can.
As we go out there to to seek for profit from crypto may we not meet what will eat us for Breakfast grin grin

I'd partly disagree with this....
It can be termed as partly manipulative- so is evey other market...

But then bitc0in is the fastest growing asset of the last decade and it's set to increase with time..

In the world of investing, having an asset that appreciates at even 10% yearly can be a gold mine... Bitc0in far outperforms that... If you look at the big picture, crypt0 can be a blessing...
Looking at the small picture is more of guesswork

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Smileychoco:
Can matic ever pass 2 . I just wish I can sell my matic that I got @1.8 since June.

Yes. it will even reach it's ATH of 2.65. It's just patience. Every coin has it's time. If you aren't in need of funds, just stake while you're waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
jedisco:

I'd partly disagree with this....
It can be termed as partly manipulative- so is evey other market...

But then bitc0in is the fastest growing asset of the last decade and it's set to increase with time..

In the world of investing, having an asset that appreciates at even 10% yearly can be a gold mine... Bitc0in far outperforms that... If you look at tge big picture, crypt0 can be a blessing
grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tolu181:
shut up and go to church

Werey onidoge to 5 dollars. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Donaro:
A very good time to buy $ICP....I called ATA yesterday and it has given 28% today....follow my thread to get update and great coin you can buy
ICP ain't doing shit when BTC Still down and ICP is a slow coin undecided

I post about coins dat hit top gainer regularly will always keep doing it or will likely pump even if btc is down and ATA is one of dem
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuyinge: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bunker1:

do one need VPN to access kucoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Weirdgee:
I don't know what wrong with kucoin o....for days now I have been trying to log in all to no avail. I still remember My details but I don't get confirmation code for my phone. What do I do? I have messaged them but they are not giving me any solution

I'm also having this confirmation code problem to my phone
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Donaro(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
DieRich5:
ICP ain't doing shit when BTC Still down and ICP is a slow coin undecided

I post about coins dat hit top gainer regularly will always keep doing it or will likely pump even if btc is down and ATA is one of dem

Lol....Let watch out

No need to argue with you bro....just a matter of days and you will see how many percent this will give

By the way ICP to 100$ : grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ibime:

Monthly stars out on Monday
Yeah bro. I know it's not financial advice but can you point out tokens you feel have a good chance of winning? Let's prepare. I'm kind of voting on Babyswap, AirNFTs and NFTb. They're being followed by binance smart chain's official twitter account as well as Venus and trustwallet. They look popular.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Davedavy: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Weirdgee:
I have done that still no reply yet...duno what to do again

Have you sent them mail on their Instagram page? If not do so. They reply their Instagram messages.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Donaro:

Lol....Let watch out

No need to argue with you bro....just a matter of days and you will see how many percent this will give
we ain't arguing, it just a normal friendly chat and I still have some ICP so it will be nice if it pump tho but it up to btc movement grin

Anything can pump just a matter of days undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Davedavy: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Fuyinge:

do one need VPN to access kucoin?

I don't think you need VPN for kucoin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timmyrocksz: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Can I jump on dot now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuyinge: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=Davedavy post=105745177]
I don't think you need VPN for kucoin.[/quote okay, thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
First time I'm seeing dat kucoin ex is giving some people issues like for real
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
timmyrocksz:
Can I jump on dot now?
yes............ angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Davedavy:

Have you sent them mail on their Instagram page? If not do so. They reply their Instagram messages.
I'm not on Instagram...I have messaged them on twitter they are yet to respond.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
DieRich5:
undecided
this guy na local elon musk

He no get doings

All he does is, create a project, hype it, then to the next

I wonder why tron is still where it is after all these years
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sunndaywillie:
this guy na local elon musk

He no get doings

All he does is, create a project, hype it, then to the next

I wonder why tron is still where it is after all these years
Tron na shit, na NFT he ND his wife put for head now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
DieRich5:
we ain't arguing, it just a normal friendly chat and I still have some ICP so it will be nice if it pump tho but it up to btc movement grin

Anything can pump just a matter of days undecided

Upon ur mouth shouting like town crier

So you still have icp... But u said any coin u buy, u always make research and they are always coin Dt goes all..

Las Las na mouth u get... Na mouth ń cash u get, no be say u no this thing well well...

Just mouth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I thought u av disposed ur icp na....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (3631) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.