Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3272870 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) ... (3632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ndaife: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Evening Guys, please I'm so much interested in learning this crypto thing, I wish to find a good tutor that will teach me one on one. I base in owerri, and I don't mind paying for the classes.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Almajirihunter:

I’ve been reading about this and it’s just not sticking, can you shed more light on this
Same here Openheaven, I will appreciate of you can give some insight. Let us be like and make some dough irrespective of market condition. I beg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
nna777:

Short @ 11.230.

Thanks I short at 11.26

‐-‐--‐
Out of GTC @70% profit and did a quick short of 1inch with 60% profit

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
nna777:

Check my post. I shared how I do it

Okay I'll check it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
solreb:

Same here Openheaven, I will appreciate of you can give some insight. Let us be like and make some dough irrespective of market condition. I beg

The screenshot below is honestly how I learnt DeFi.

Just go to google and search DeFi, it took a week plus plenty mistakes(I was implementing as I was learning) to grasped it.

You should also watch YouTube videos.

Want to start implementing immediately - start from the best DeFi protocol in the world - FTM.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hauwi(f): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ndaife:
Evening Guys, please I'm so much interested in learning this crypto thing, I wish to find a good tutor that will teach me one on one. I base in owerri, and I don't mind paying for the classes.

Come make I teach you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ndaife: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hauwi:

Come make I teach you
Alright, please are you in owerri?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ndaife:
bro, crypto is more of a do it yourself venture.. although you can learn one or 2 from a tutor but still, you can do it yourself too.. just take time and dedication and make your own researches..
It's all about buying low and selling high...

By the way, which part of o town you base?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ndaife: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
seankafor:
bro, crypto is more of a do it yourself venture.. although you can learn one or 2 from a tutor but still, you can do it yourself too.. just take time and dedication and make your own researches..
It's all about buying low and selling high...

By the way, which part of o town you base?
Thanks bro, I reside at Orji, do U base in O.town as well??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ndaife:

yes bro,
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
NgHotGirls:
20 years old: I have 45 years to start investing
30 years old: I have 35 years to start investing
40 years old: I have 25 years to start investing

50 years old: I should have started when I was 20
Start now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ndaife:

Try c.r.y.t.0.N.G on telegram channel thank me later
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by redcliff: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
clems88:
Hi guys . Please I want to know if it's possible to trade with bots. I was told that no need for me trading , the bot will do the trading and to get the bot cost about 500k. Please who uses it here

you want to use bot to trade crypto. you would have alot more fulfilment going to 3rd mainland and splashing the momey into the waters for the fishes alot more fuulfilment, i say.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by justiniyke29: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Please am new to the crypto market, I have been trading Forex for a while now and want to venture into cryptocurrency. I just have a few questions
1. How do I buy it since fg has banned buying cryptocurrency and I can't buy again on luno or Binace
2. If I buy using P2P how secure is it?
3. Is it preferably to trade the crypto like I do normal currency in Forex with my broker FBS or do I buy and hold?
4. Which platform is most reliable, I wanted to buy on roqqu but after the review on playstore and Google I had to pause.

Thanks everyone, sorry for the long questions
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ndaife: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
seankafor:
yes bro,
Wow.. abeg I'll like to have ur contact bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ndaife:
Good evening Sir/Ma,

We can teach you everything you need know

We believe in technical analysis & fundamental analysis. We always try to give best analysis based on charts and upcoming events. Always do your own research.

�Working hrs 9am-5pm
� Customer Support +234 81 5134 6579

Join us today on telegram C.R.Y.P.T.0.N.G

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ndaife: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
NgHotGirls:
Try c.r.y.t.0.N.G on telegram channel thank me later
Thanks dear, I just searched for the group on telegram but couldn't find it, hope the spelling is correct
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ndaife:

Wow.. abeg I'll like to have ur contact bro
Okay DM me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
justiniyke29:
Please am new to the crypto market, I have been trading Forex for a while now and want to venture into cryptocurrency. I just have a few questions
1. How do I buy it since fg has banned buying cryptocurrency and I can't buy again on luno or Binace
2. If I buy using P2P how secure is it?
3. Is it preferably to trade the crypto like I do normal currency in Forex with my broker FBS or do I buy and hold?
4. Which platform is most reliable, I wanted to buy on roqqu but after the review on playstore and Google I had to pause.

Thanks everyone, sorry for the long questions
You can buy on binance or any other exchange of your choice
2. It is very secured, refer to Peaceilya 5 stes on p2p
3. You trade yourself, no broker any strategy is fine
4 Binance is reliable why,
A. The largest exchange
B they are regulated
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ndaife:

Thanks dear, I just searched for the group on telegram but couldn't find it, hope the spelling is correct
check the picture above change the "0" (zero) to "O" (letter O)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ndaife: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
seankafor:
Okay DM me
Alright Bro, I've done that
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ndaife:

Alright Bro, I've done that
Thanks
replied, check your mail
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
sorry for ur loss ...still holding baby n pots sha,,,
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aicebaba: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Do use DeFI.

You can also Google "how to farm on quickswap". Quickswap is running on Polygon blockchain($Matic token) with almost zero fees.

solreb:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by justiniyke29: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
NgHotGirls:

You can buy on binance or any other exchange of your choice
2. It is very secured, refer to Peaceilya 5 stes on p2p
3. You trade yourself, no broker any strategy is fine
4 Binance is reliable why,
A. The largest exchange
B they are regulated

Thanks for the fast reply, so it's safe for me to buy on Binace? But luno told me I can't buy now because of the ban by fg

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lamas2012(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
I tried saverally but still couldn't verify. What's wrong with my own nauw

Make sure its very clear during capturing i will recommend you use a phone with great camera to do it and make sure the flash light is on when snapping the NIN print out slip and then the face shot put your face on a bright environment
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
justiniyke29:

Thanks for the fast reply, so it's safe for me to buy on Binace? But luno told me I can't buy now because of the ban by fg
Yes it is. Also it very important you join a community, this thread is one, and the group with the picture attached below is another very good channel with 89% signals, education, information on crypto

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
I just long this sol on from 158 to 163... with 10x leverage.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
I remember posting $LSS here dat my boss posted it not long ago undecided
The same person dat posted TWT nd nwc tongue

He go soon name some coins again wink

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mjblinks(f): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mjblinks(f): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
wink
PeaceIlya:
Generally (with a couple of exceptions in each category):

P1 = based on market cap and fundamentals, potential to 3-10x in value across most of them. Super long term holds that are credible projects, almost Zero risk with good fundamentals.

P2 = some of them very new projects. Potential to 10x-100x in value based on market caps. (Some have already 10x-100x’d recently). Slightly more riskier.

P3 = good projects, good fundamentals, credible people running them. Potential to 5-10x medium to long term. (Long term = end of the year)

P4 = good fundamentals, high risk, potential to 10-1000x

P1:
VET
ZIL
ADA
RSR
DGB
XLM

P2:
DOT
CHZ
TFUEL
HOT
SCRT
XVG
GRT
HBAR

P3:
ARPA
ANKR
AKRO
EGLD
RUNE
XVG
ALGO
FIL
NPXS
STMX
AVAX

P4:
MFT
SNX
DEC
BAND
KEY
PHB
CKB
MITH
GTO
CELR
DEGO
SKL
KSM
AAVE
BTT
DENT
WRX
ENJ
KIN - not on binance
IOTX

Financial Disclaimer:
I am not a financial advisor, this is not financial advice. This is not an investment guide nor investment advice. I am not recommending you buy any of the coins listed here. Any form of investment or trading is liable to lose you money. There is no single “best” investment to be made, in cryptocurrencies or otherwise.

Never invest more than what you are willing to lose. Cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
I think one of the best time to long or buy dot is now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) ... (3632) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Holladoyheen, seanwilliam(m), santos123(m), olympianares, Disembark and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.