Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3258530 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) ... (3627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mizjoke10:

Haaaaaaaaaaa I don't even know why everybody are novice about Bundle Africa application. Bundle Africa is best application to buy and sell crypto in Nigeria and Ghana. Bundle application is the only application in Nigeria that you can deposit money to your wallet and buy and sell cryptocurrency direct from this application without using P2P. This is the only application in nigeria you can use to withdraw ur money from your bundle wallet straight to ur bank account without having any issue with CBN ban.
If you are interested to learn how to use Bundle Application check my profile for my WhatsApp number just Dm me I will reply you immediately.

Please remove anything concerning telegram because most channel of crypto on telegram are scammer that where I was scammed 50+ in June this year even partner with the Admin of this group pls beware.

Oh pls just shut up, timekeeper can you handle this man for us pls?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

My own is the worst, SAND, MANA IOTEX and DREP, all sold before they pump

sorry o, God will help us on this crypto journey

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Misyarn: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
I made my first profit from crypto today,after so many attempts and I'm so happy..
I got a call from someone to invest on solar energy(SeG),I immediately used the $50 on my trust wallet to gv it a try

2mins later it pumped from $50 to $600 as I was trying to convert back to bnb it dipped back to $21..
I was so frustrated,there's nothing I would do with the $21 so I left it dere..
Checked back 15mins later and its $400
Dipped back a little and I was able to withdraw at $350..
I'm so happy today

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
chris ani
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by betcliq: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Misyarn:
I made my first profit from crypto today,after so many attempts and I'm so happy..
I got a call from someone to invest on solar energy(SeG),I immediately used the $50 on my trust wallet to gv it a try

2mins later it pumped from $50 to $600 as I was trying to convert back to bnb it dipped back to $21..
I was so frustrated,there's nothing I would do with the $21 so I left it dere..
Checked back 15mins later and its $400
Dipped back a little and I was able to withdraw at $350..
I'm so happy today

That's crypto is volatile , that's nobody is truly Happy .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kansoboy: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
santos123:
is salary or coin the name?

Salary is d name of the coin....on pancake swap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
you people should rename this thread to crypto currency gambler's thread .

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Misyarn: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
betcliq:

That's crypto is volatile , that's nobody is truly Happy .
I'm happy this one clicked boss..
Few weeks ago I was still very new to crypto..
Bought a coin with $100 and it skyrocketed to $4k..
Tried to withdraw as I was still new and didn't get it until it dipped back to $15..
I no fit cry
The coin was wat made me the $50 I bought dis with sha

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Learn to enter trades by practicing DCA.

DCA means dollar cost averaging.

This topic deserves a short video of its own.

The concept is quite simple:

When you want to buy a coin, don't use the entire amount to buy it at once.

Enter with some money, if the price drops enter with some more money etc.

That way, your total loss will not be plenty of the price drops down massively.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
One major reason for the dip is the news from India
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jameselias:
you people should rename this thread to crypto currency gambler's thread .
M any of them are actually gambling not Trading

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
mazinewmoney you're own case different sha .

But una wey de leave thread go follow person talk outside well I reserve my c........................

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
sheanzy:

The problem with you people is u ppl are always chasing greens, you sawvshiba was already did 5x and was pumping, gbam! u quickly jumped in to make quick profit.

now it's on a dip instead of u to keep buying the dip u are planning on selling.

if u don't have any money to buy the dip, I will advise u to sell that HOLO and load up ur shiba
thank you so much
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
No be small thing. I don't discus outside this thread. But this one get as e be.
Jameselias:
mazinewmoney you're own case different sha .

But una wey de leave thread go follow person talk outside well I reserve my c........................

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reggaemich(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Cannicus:

ICP
C98
Flow

Also added.

Make dem do quick add GALA biko.
can u please explain

Cross Margin in Crypto

What does it mean
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
So everyone should read carefully.
I am deeply in shock today to discover that SYSDATEK is a scammer
Few weeks ago, I contacted Sysdatek via email to know whatsup with the Infinity wheels we bought on pre-sale. After our discussion he offered to Introduce me to some trading bot platform. He gave me one called Trailanxdotcom. (There was a day I asked if anyone knows about it but no response) He persuaded me to invest which I threw in a couple of grand. He gave me an assurance of 7% interest every 24hrs and asked me to bring people come. I invested and has been using trailanx to compound. Three weeks ago I initiated a withdrawal and since that three weeks the withdrawal has been pending and this has bothered me but I couldn't complain. Texted Sysdatek countless times but his number hasn't been going through. (And na US line o). So today, I was more worried that I had to start researching on this Trailanx, I joined the so called telegram and saw 38 people there. I dropped a message asking the reason for my pending withdrawal. Few minutes later, a guy Dm me,asking if we can talk on phone and I obliged. He called me on telegram and Introduced himself. He asked me how I came about Trailanx and I told him my escapade with Sysdatek. This guy started crying. He said to me that I have been scammed. He told me that right now, he is holding Sysdatek under EFCC custody. Sysdatek scammed this guy a whopping thousands of dollars which he made him invest in that app. Funny enough they are friends, he sent me pictures of two of them eating together. My brothers, this guy told me a lot of things today about Sysdatek. He said he arrested him on the 10th of this month and that was the period I started texting him but got no response. He said immediately he arrested Sysdatek, Sysdatek took police one corner and wired police 10,million to wipe his cell phone. Right now his phone is empty in Efcc custody and they are still looking for a way to prove that he was the scammer. He has already admitted due to some torturing but they still need evidence for court. This guy sent me Links that Sysdatek has been using to scam people. He sent me Sysdatek's real name which is Rufus John isip same name on the mail I use to communicate with him. Type the name online na scam you go see. This is the guys number, he's not on Nairaland and he begged me to talk to you guys so that if there's anyone that has also been scammed by Sysdatek should indicate. +2 3 4 8 0 3 9 2 6 1 1 5 7 that's his number. My brother the story too long and I've been heart broken. A whole Sysdatek. If you're using any if those trading bot platform or you've had any business to do with Sysdatek please indicate o. Because you're in trouble already. He said Efcc will call me tomorrow to confirm that I was also scammed by this guy (That one alone de fear me sef
oh boy things dey happen oo

But shaa the guy wey use police arrest am, the guy be like na ajebo

Make he try this with the streets, he go pay with him blood on God..

Shaa this is a lesson to all, trust no one, even your self

Shaa you can do us a favor by uploading his pics here so we'd be at alert

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Icecream4U:
I loaded $1k at 3.8 and sold all at 4.5. It kept going up. I no see am catch again.
at least you got something out of it
profit is profit

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
NgHotGirls:
Learn to enter trades by practicing DCA.

DCA means dollar cost averaging.

This topic deserves a short video of its own.

The concept is quite simple:

When you want to buy a coin, don't use the entire amount to buy it at once.

Enter with some money, if the price drops enter with some more money etc.

That way, your total loss will not be plenty of the price drops down massively.
please what does market cap and total supply got to do with a coin I want to buy? Am new to this journey pls,

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
The truth is actually bitter.. It's hurt me to see people lose money to scammers..

Very painful

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Now I understand why them tell you to be calming down small small. If you had carefully read the first page of that write up, you won't comment this
Timekeeper:

This is purely what greed can cause..... I feel like I should not feel pity for you.....

Greed greed greed written all over your face...

Despite all we said here, u msg person for bot to make more money.....

Greed greed greed will not kee you

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Let justice take course and punish all scammers

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OllyArt(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mazinewmoney:

All i can say to this is you Mazinewmoney to stay safe cos if it be the guy and Sysdatek dae run the format together and don't forget Street is Strict.
I FEAR GOD AND GOVT.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Someone lost money to a scammer and you're comfortably saying he deserves it. No problem bro na God go bless you. Funny enough that guy wasn't even a nairalandian. Just a normal guy doing his business and met Sysdatek. Guy aswear some of your comment de annoying eh. And trust me if I see how I go take beat you, to God who made me I go kill you.
Timekeeper:

Somehow somehow he deserves it..

He is very greedy... Want to make a million dollars in one month and he got scammed .

We have said it over time.. Beware of people dt will take u out of here and tell u to invest in sumtin.. They wunt hear... Greed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
There is a guy for this nairaland too..... I saw nairalanders posting his pictures and name looking for him because he scammed them millions.....

The guy don comot for police matter now and living his life but those people dt he probably scammed or didn't scammed, na dem lose..

Make I no talk much.....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Few weeks ago, I contacted Sysdatek via email to know whatsup with the Infinity wheels we bought on pre-sale. After our discussion he offered to Introduce me to some trading bot platform. He gave me one called Trailanxdotcom. (There was a day I asked if anyone knows about it but no response) He persuaded me to invest which I threw in a couple of grand. He gave me an assurance of 7% interest every 24hrs and asked me to bring people come. I invested and has been using trailanx to compound. Three weeks ago I initiated a withdrawal and since that three weeks the withdrawal has been pending and this has bothered me but I couldn't complain. Texted Sysdatek countless times but his number hasn't been going through. (And na US line o). So today, I was more worried that I had to start researching on this Trailanx, I joined the so called telegram and saw 38 people there. I dropped a message asking the reason for my pending withdrawal. Few minutes later, a guy Dm me,asking if we can talk on phone and I obliged. He called me on telegram and Introduced himself. He asked me how I came about Trailanx and I told him my escapade with Sysdatek. This guy started crying. He said to me that I have been scammed. He told me that right now, he is holding Sysdatek under EFCC custody. Sysdatek scammed this guy a whopping thousands of dollars which he made him invest in that app. Funny enough they are friends, he sent me pictures of two of them eating together. My brothers, this guy told me a lot of things today about Sysdatek. He said he arrested him on the 10th of this month and that was the period I started texting him but got no response. He said immediately he arrested Sysdatek, Sysdatek took police one corner and wired police 10,million to wipe his cell phone. Right now his phone is empty in Efcc custody and they are still looking for a way to prove that he was the scammer. He has already admitted due to some torturing but they still need evidence for court. This guy sent me Links that Sysdatek has been using to scam people. He sent me Sysdatek's real name which is Rufus John isip same name on the mail I use to communicate with him. Type the name online na scam you go see. This is the guys number, he's not on Nairaland and he begged me to talk to you guys so that if there's anyone that has also been scammed by Sysdatek should indicate. +2 3 4 8 0 3 9 2 6 1 1 5 7 that's his number. My brother the story too long and I've been heart broken. A whole Sysdatek. If you're using any if those trading bot platform or you've had any business to do with Sysdatek please indicate o. Because you're in trouble already. He said Efcc will call me tomorrow to confirm that I was also scammed by this guy (That one alone de fear me sef
Confirm and make sure the guy in question is with the EFCC. They could be running another scam on you to cover up the one they did.

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
I understand you bro but believe me that guy was scammed.
OllyArt:

All i can say to this is you Mazinewmoney to stay safe cos if it be the guy and Sysdatek dae run the format together and don't forget Street is Strict.
I FEAR GOD AND GOVT.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Misyarn:

I'm happy this one clicked boss..
Few weeks ago I was still very new to crypto..
Bought a coin with $100 and it skyrocketed to $4k..
Tried to withdraw as I was still new and didn't get it until it dipped back to $15..
I no fit cry
The coin was wat made me the $50 I bought dis with sha

Which coin is that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Someone lost money to a scammer and you're comfortably saying he deserves it. No problem bro na God go bless you. Funny enough that guy wasn't even a nairalandian. Just a normal guy doing his business and met Sysdatek. Guy aswear some of your comment de annoying eh. And trust me if I see how I go take beat you, to God who made me I go kill you.
This post could put you in trouble...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
clems88:
I'm waiting because the one I bought is trying to dig dip to discover gold angry

I don't know why these coi.ns are treating me like this undecided
Learn to hold and be patient. Dont be disturbed by dip. I hold KDA too but it was seriously dipping. I didn't bother, I kept on buying more and now it is pumping and coughing out $ for me now.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Someone lost money to a scammer and you're comfortably saying he deserves it. No problem bro na God go bless you. Funny enough that guy wasn't even a nairalandian. Just a normal guy doing his business and met Sysdatek. Guy aswear some of your comment de annoying eh. And trust me if I see how I go take beat you, to God who made me[b] I go kill you[/b].

Bros God owns my life......

Rebuke B4 sympathy...... If mama use left hand beat pikin, na right hand she go use pet am back..

You have been warned several times... You actually have warned people several times..

How u got into this is what I don't get.....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
I met that guy from somewhere else o. That guy sent me a lot of proofs o
nonut:

Confirm and make sure the guy in question is with the EFCC. They could be running another scam on you to cover up the one they did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) ... (3627) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ummuaisha(f), Jef4u and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.