Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3252876 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (3625) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evalusiah(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Here is my referral link for BEE Network.
Get 1 free BEE when you join BEE: eval. Download at https://bee.games/download.html

Referral link is eval
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
FlyHeight:

Depends on your goals... but in my opinion it’s never too late... Funny thing is I was buying beetc when it was still under $400 for stupid purposes that year, now look where it’s at, this that year wey I Dey talk na 2015 March oh, but thank GOD sha, I saw the light early after my first 2017 jonzing, my parents spent a lot on my education but I have never even written a resume before, I started cry while in second degree & I wish I took d funds & put in cry when my mother asked me if I wanted the funds for business or school. But my annual income since 2018 has been at least 80m a year... no cap...
Wow... All these income is it from crypto or other things?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hello gurus in the house, please what's the beat thing to do with Eth right now? I'm already X3 in profit.
What's the next step? Wait longer?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolulope2021(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
FlyHeight:

What exchange platform are your coins on?

I'm on luno...I understand... but..where do I go and so the trading....for example..how do I set profit limit and losses limit....
Where on the luno can I do all those things
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by puregrace(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
FlyHeight:

It’s a lot like gambling but it’s relatively easy once you get a hold of it and you need a heart of stone...

If you want to learn I would suggest you run your own practicals using real money not those demo accts.

Practical example here: try using a high risk coin like rip, you can also try this for the next 24 hrs and let me know ur results...

I bought 100k @ 138 = 724 rip by 2am today
I sold at 147 when I woke up for 106k by 7am

Bought back in by 9am when it dropped to 144 for my 106k at 739 rip
Sold few mins ago at 145.7 cuz the market has been boring for over an hour for almost 108k.

Same for Lite, bought 100k at 73.2k by midnight, for 1.366 & sold at 76,400 by past 3am for 104k
Bought 104k at 75,500 by 4:30 for 1.3824 and sold a while back at 78,400 for 108k.

Pls note all figures above were actual trades i just used the 100k figures for reference... my trades were in more digits, but i figured it’d be easier to understand using 100k as a reference point

Both values in cryp and NGN increased by close to 8% and I’ve only done two roundhouse trades in 24hrs... I set targets of 2% profits and 1% losses for myself daily, most days in the past 4 months I’ve been able to do close to 5% daily, and on days where the jumps are major, it’s a party...

Pls note: rip is currently a risky coin & would serve best if you monitor closely, however it threads off the success of eith so watching eith will help guide thru rip. Rip just serves best if you’re a newbie trying to make some while learning... and it works like the stock market, less figures to confuse you, once you get a hold of this technique you’re ready to take on the big bee. You’d panic less when you’re losing money by the tens of thousands once you enter full DT with the big bee, cuz you would know how to bounce back.
I have been searching for this kind of info as beginner trying to trade daily. Thanks a lot,looking forward to learn more from you and other gurus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by puregrace(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
tolulope2021:

I'm on luno...I understand... but..where do I go and so the trading....for example..how do I set profit limit and losses limit....
Where on the luno can I do all those things
I need this same clarification
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
FlyHeight:

Not at all oh, paying 200 NGN is nothing compared to how much I pay when I’m passing toll gate... Boss only if you knew how much Lino has made from me...

They send me gifts yearly
omo i dey join them back

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
FlyHeight:

It’s a lot like gambling but it’s relatively easy once you get a hold of it and you need a heart of stone...

If you want to learn I would suggest you run your own practicals using real money not those demo accts.

Practical example here: try using a high risk coin like rip, you can also try this for the next 24 hrs and let me know ur results...

I bought 100k @ 138 = 724 rip by 2am today
I sold at 147 when I woke up for 106k by 7am

Bought back in by 9am when it dropped to 144 for my 106k at 739 rip
Sold few mins ago at 145.7 cuz the market has been boring for over an hour for almost 108k.

Same for Lite, bought 100k at 73.2k by midnight, for 1.366 & sold at 76,400 by past 3am for 104k
Bought 104k at 75,500 by 4:30 for 1.3824 and sold a while back at 78,400 for 108k.

Pls note all figures above were actual trades i just used the 100k figures for reference... my trades were in more digits, but i figured it’d be easier to understand using 100k as a reference point

Both values in cryp and NGN increased by close to 8% and I’ve only done two roundhouse trades in 24hrs... I set targets of 2% profits and 1% losses for myself daily, most days in the past 4 months I’ve been able to do close to 5% daily, and on days where the jumps are major, it’s a party...

Pls note: rip is currently a risky coin & would serve best if you monitor closely, however it threads off the success of eith so watching eith will help guide thru rip. Rip just serves best if you’re a newbie trying to make some while learning... and it works like the stock market, less figures to confuse you, once you get a hold of this technique you’re ready to take on the big bee. You’d panic less when you’re losing money by the tens of thousands once you enter full DT with the big bee, cuz you would know how to bounce back.
Could U PLS show a newbie like me how to buy & sell on Binance...like filling up d LIMIT & OCO,placing Stop Loss..a screen shot will do.
If use $100 to trade can I make 8-10%?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheEnlightenedO(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sailor1:

Trading naira against other fiat such as USD is mainly profitable when the naira depreciates or you have a better exchange rate.
For creepto, it can go both ways just like any investment. You can loose or gain

True
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheEnlightenedO(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kay005:
Alright thanks. After 2k dollars can it still accelerate??

My long term target for next year is 5k, I stated earlier that I surpassed my target for 2021 already in the first week of Jan with the surge, and then this recent ath just sealed it for me. But I always take out my profits and leave my cap offline

Bear in mind I’ve been following since it was just 70k ngn now it’s 680
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheEnlightenedO(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
tolulope2021:

Please,how do I know about this day trading...o have been holding my altcoins....but I want to know more about day trading......link me up please

What questions do you have exactly Boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheEnlightenedO(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
luvlyADESUWA:
Where Do I start now?
...lol

Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:

My long term target for next year is 5k, I stated earlier that I surpassed my target for 2021 already in the first week of Jan with the surge, and then this recent ath just sealed it for me. But I always take out my profits and leave my cap offline

Bear in mind I’ve been following since it was just 70k ngn now it’s 680
Blood money.... Imagine if you got 10 then.... I wouldn't forgive myself for this... I knew when it was just 20k..
See me investing when its 580k cry
Not like i got up-to half
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolulope2021(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:

What questions do you have exactly Boss

I mean how do I start trading,?how do I set up limit profit and loss limit....how do I close order...how do I place order..where and where should I go on luno....even if it binbace you want to use to explain....let me know the process

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coolfredo(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:

Lol
. Boss i have 100k to invest in a long term which coin should i buy. I already bought eth at juzt $40, ORN with just $50, ENldgold $40. But what i want to kno is can i allow the coin to remain for a yr or 2 without selling it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Anowax:
Oga Edu.

As regards your question, I usually tup my acc using the bnk tf option on Lno, allows me tup to 20m. I also have never used a db card to tup my acc b4. Lno prices are same regardless what method.

I also use my qoin bas acc by movn monee frm my dorm acc to my American acc at c b n rates. Then I send my qoins to whatever xchnag I want 2 use.

I only use b nance to trd qoins dat rnt listed on lno

Forgive the abbreviations tryn nt 2 gt banned again. This is my final acct

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Wow... All these income is it from or other things?

Majority of my income comes from crp, crp enabled me financ a lot of my other bz interests today

I’ve been in the game heavy since 1 b was 2.3m, then I was lquidatn without regard for charges sef.

I retained over half what I had then, u cn only imagine what I hv now at 17.8m each

If I upload my offline wallet bal people go faint

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
tolulope2021:

I'm on

U cn only set price alerts & then buy or sell orders. I’m wary of what I write cuz my other two accts got banned from posting here theenlightenedo & flyheight
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
billyG:
?

I do most of my trdn on Luno & CB. Na jedisco & sailor1 u supposed ask this queshion

Everybody Dey play for different premier league
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
coolfredo:

If you’re looking at forgetting something for a year, consider Eith, Big B and Liteee

Bt eith will def double by next yr at least liteee is currently where eith was 13 months ago so you decide

Personally I’m a risk taker so i am holding a decent amount of ri p cuz I’m hopeful it would bounce bk from the lawsuits and hit 2 u s d & at least make me 10 x my input
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
tolulope2021:

Iss

On Lno, make the xcnge ur Home Screen by going to settings and clicking show exchange on Home Screen.

Then click buy on ur Home Screen, to avoid any charges, first identify the topmost order in green (that’s the buy order section) & the red (sell orders)

For illustration, let’s use eith let’s say highest buy order p is 656g, & lowest sell p is 659g, I would set my buy p at 657g so that my order is the current highest & gets filled quickly, it will post the order and fill it up, it would only stop filling if someone else counters ur order p, this is what I call chasing. I do this when the is a sudden spike & I want to cash in quickly. It’s too much to type and explain on here and I really don’t want to get this acct banned cuz then I’d be unable to respond. I’m out of accts to use to comment

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Bloodf

Chief, blood money no reach this one. In Dec 2019 I had 25 b when it was less than 2.5 per b I saved 15 offline, got an extra 5 saved back in Sept 2020, I no need spell out how much I had when I cashed out a few weeks ago.

Been hoarding eith since it was 70k, I dumped all today.

One thing I can say is cry changed my life.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dramadiddy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Chief, blood money no reach this one. In Dec 2019 I had 25 b when it was less than 2.5 per b I saved 15 offline, got an extra 5 saved back in Sept 2020, I no need spell out how much I had when I cashed out a few weeks ago.

Been hoarding eith since it was 70k, I dumped all today.

One thing I can say is cry changed my life.

pls check your mail
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
Dramadiddy:
pls check your mail

Boss I don’t remember the email address linked to this my acct, please send ur pm to theenlightenedo or flyheight I have access to those
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dramadiddy(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Boss I don’t remember the email address linked to this my acct, please send ur pm to theenlightenedo or flyheight I have access to those
yes I sent to the one linked to theeblightenedo, sent you my WhatsApp number
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyChoice1: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
FlyHeight:

True, I lost a lot in the beginning before I was able to master it, but then I learnt how to cut my losses and make up for them.

I however still hold quite a bunch of coins offline cuz I believe there’s a lot more for eith and b to come in the next 2 years

How do I learn how to cut my losses and move on? I'm stuck on link and dot. Eith and ltc were struggling so I dropped and bought link and dot, Right now I missed all the pump, quite sad. Add me to the WhatsApp pls. I sent you email
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coolfredo(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

If you’re looking at forgetting something for a year, consider Eith, Big B and Liteee

Bt eith will def double by next yr at least liteee is currently where eith was 13 months ago so you decide

Personally I’m a risk taker so i am holding a decent amount of ri p cuz I’m hopeful it would bounce bk from the lawsuits and hit 2 u s d & at least make me 10 x my input
thanks bro. Currently i bought eth at $40 when it was $1222. I want to forget it for a yr n see how far

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyChoice1: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
FlyHeight:

LOOOL that’s the normal hunger for more, but the truth is, it’s usually best to cash in on the ATH when it hits, if the ATH is 680, I try to dispose at 678, and then sit it out for at least 12 hrs to observe how the swing moves, if it’s a constant up and down, I might decide to play with it a bit the next day at or even buy back in at maybe 660 and resell at 670 once or twice because that swing will happen today at least twice, i love my 1%s

I typically leave my money in NGN after that and initiate an entry at 3-6am again

Again these are methods that are working for me, doesn’t mean it would work for everyone else before Nairaland lions crucify me.

But when trading, which pair do you normally use, for example, doot/betece or doot/NGN or doot/usdtt? what determines which pair to use for maximum profit?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tinneh: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
coolfredo:
thanks bro. Currently i bought eth at $40 when it was $1222. I want to forget it for a yr n see how far
if i may ask why do the mods keep banning you whats ur offence
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
Tinneh:

if i may ask why do the mods keep banning you whats ur offence

There’s a bold number 16 on the list of things one can speak on on this forum. Words such as the big bee and others would trigger a temporary ban... I’ve been having to answer questions and it’s hard not to use these words on here

I’m a relatively quiet person on NL, i just came across the thread and thought I’d contribute some free game... If you have noticed I’m neither promoting anything nor asking anyone to join anything... I’m not here to promote anything whatsoever... If person ask me question I go answer...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (3625) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.