Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3255506 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (3626) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2021
Small correction
Them don dey fear

Lmao

Fear greed
Same cycle

All over again

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2021
sats:

Shib and doge don scatter market

Wannabe meme coins everywhere

No be only metashib (3 shib in yoruba) na marunshib (5 shib in yoruba)
Lol

Reason why I wouldn't gamble on any other 'inu' coyn aside shib.... Copycats dont win in crypt0..
Lot's of coyns copied betece and eith e.g BCH, ETC and promised to outperform them. Today, the only coyns that kept up were those who truly had something different to offer

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2021
awele186:
You hit the nail on the head, some treasury bills don't even give 10percent annually. There is need for patience and finding a good entry point

The current 1 year TB rate is 5.8 % and it's still being oversubscribed by institutional investors. Yet new folks turn up in crypt0 and expect 100% in 2 days or else the market is scam. Ask them where the 200% is coming from and they go blank...

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2021
Rubby1:

Yes nah
As long as btc is above 54k$ and 53k$!!

No shaken !

I’d only be worried if btc drop to 51,800$ which is first support level !! Then second support level is 50k$
Third is support level is 46,300$!

So I don’t know where you and that girl see unah chart!!

Newbie should be really careful on this thread. I said it before and I’m saying it again!!!

This thread is very very helpful but Not everything on this thread you should follow pls!

Love to everyone. Seasons love greetings!!!

Happiness, I no look down on you ooo, nope, so no vex. But dropping something like prediction without chart is not really good for soul always consider some newbie.. Thank U!
From the chart, it may bounce from 54k or even dip to 47k or 33k and if it cross 61k, then it will rally to its new all time high.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alaboski(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
alaboski:

Did you buy oklg?
It's mooned aha
Almost x3

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
htdot:

From the chart, it may bounce from 54k or even dip to 47k or 33k and if it cross 61k, then it will rally to its new all time high.
You see this last line? This is the one I've heard the most on social media

Most times, it will cross and lose fuel

Las las you need money to push it, the way things are going now, be like say money no dey

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sunndaywillie:

You see this last line? This is the one I've heard the most on social media

Most times, it will cross and lose fuel

Las las you need money to push it, the way things are going now, be like say money no dey
Check the chart very well, it hasnt push above the support after the consolidation.
If it breaks the 54k support it will go down to 47k and if it breaks the 61 resistance then, it will do another all time high.
So for newbies, wait till it breaks 61k..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Morningstarrr(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
9japple:
GOOD MORNING ALL coin requests ongoing...

no shitcoins, no newborns ......

Keep the requests coming...
$SOUL & $CHAMP. Thanks boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lets be honest, u are envious of ppl that know crypto TA. U wish you can, buh na nah! the main usefulness of TA is;

1-To chart up a trading token that has well-respected price levels & detailed market structure and to determine if such token is of high probability to trade, meaning the likelihood of whether a trade will win or not.

Making high probability trades is crucial for a successful trader because no matter how great the trader is, they will have losing trades. This is a fact. The market will move in unexpected ways and losses will happen. Buh with the use of proper stop-limit loss & Dollar-Cost-Averaging make the trader alot different from a basic or beginner trader.

2-To strategically find and mark out your market entry and exit positions.

3-if btc is in red dip I won't even bother myself finding a market entry buh only exit and observe & monitor its price movement in relation to altcoins closely. Until all d dusts have completely settled.
Have you ever seen any TA analyst write that they enjoy plotting TA during when the market is dipping continuously? No they don't enjoy doing that obviously. Nobody at some point has ever been happy trading crypto. Crypto trading is serious business. Buh still I'm smiling a little.
I'm forever bearish-minded.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Misyarn: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Binance listed $rndr token this morning ..
Does binance listing has any positive effect on coin value

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gallogallo: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
HayTerran:
Legends, I just downloaded the peachfolio app you recommended.
How do I navigate it, chief?

E never ask me for my name and registration and verification and all that, just eth address and username.

Cc TimeKeeper

https://www.peachfolio.app/adding-or-deleting-a-wallet-in-the-peachfolio-app/#add
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
htdot:

The only thing i wanted to see!
If you have post something like this. I won’t have quote you!!

Thou, as long as btc is above 53k$ and 54k$!
We Good!! My worried would start from 52k$ down to 51,800$!

Thanks and season greetings!

We move. Bull Or Bear!
We’ll make money!!

NB: Make BTC behave himself make boys see Christmas money nah shuu grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
jedisco:

Cake/bnb. The main reason I hold layer 2s is to use their intense rallies to boost my layer 1 portfolio..... On cake for example, I'd convert some bnb into cake if it bleeds into the lower levels
"if it should continue to bleed" oshey! Nice info always. As grossier as it sounds bleed is my middle name.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by micool91: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mizjoke10:

My Goal is to teach you and understand it WhatsApp is the best way I can teach you bro.

Ogbeni chill��

Ur goal is 2 get referral bonus.
How u even came 2d conclusion that bundle is d best in Naija amazes me.
Like how many cryp to currency do they even have?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
gameboy727:
This is financial advice.

Introducing Dwarfcoin.finance (DWARF)

A meme coin with great tokenomics (1 billion total supply, LP burnt, 1% tax on buys/sells for marketing, no wallet can hold more than 2.5% of total supply thereby eliminating whales etc) that actually mines EGLD for you. Was just launched some fews hours ago with immense room for growth.

CA 0xc9ec8d83aff0903745346bc4be1e51c65afa052a

All your coins go moon.

Crypto na gamble but this one paid of wella

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Taystee:

Hello!!! Pls do not mislead newbies,MA,EMA and RSI are important when buying coin and not just always buy in red, there is no harm in seeking for more knowledge,if you don't understand how EMA and MA works watch youtube videos or better still Jedisco and some other gurus on this thread can be of good help.
For instance, you bought BTC at $28k using EMA 21 weekly TF (as shown at the pics below)you won't be at a greater loss when compared to someone who just always buy the red as you've stated in your comment,you are not different from those folks Jerry59 made mention of,do have a wonderful day sir.

How does this chart show me that i should buy at 28k? Your EMA21 is even above the 28K? You don't even know jack about what you reading. Do you want me to explain your chart for you? undecided
Like i said, i bought at 30K cos i knew a lot of ppl where expecting B. TC to fall to 28k, 25K 20K etc, and law of demand and supply i want to be first to catch some on 30k, if it goes below, and still have money the next week, i buy (Fundamnetals!! cos i believe in B. t.C). Thats how my DCA strategy works. We are all here to make money, even the ones selling TA for 100Usd grin. But the koko is, you making money, another is losing.
I quoted a newbie that has been watching TA videos for years and still donot get it. I Reiterate my point. YOU DONT NEED TA TO MAKE IT IN CRYPTO as long as its still a speculative market!.
Do your Ema57 and lets us do US. Any newbie who wants to get B Tech on TA should go ahead, cheesy. But should also keep the TA on their Mental health.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
francisgodstime:
But bro just downloaded the Binance app how do I purchase coin, also how do I know a coin that is pumping

There are videos on Binance on purchasing coins. Look at daily chart for a particular coin, eg GALA you will notice green candies for days.
As a newbie, your focus should be
1. Dont loose your capital.
2. Make profit.
I suggest with starting with B.TC and e.th when you master a little, you jump to alt with only small percent of your portfolio.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Timekeeper:

My brother you are right.... I av said it times without number, your TA is useless in cry.. pto... Go to Twitter and see many gurus gurus predictions but all na line. Dem go analyse chat plus video for their over 900k follower but notin go come out... Even Sam ftx no dey do TA, he will jsut tell u to buy and hold like he did with solana... He didn't do it with intention of TA, he believed in the fundamentals of solana even than his own FTT token..

It is high time people realized that crytpo is not forex... Hence your TA is very useless....

Anything can happen.. U can be rug pulled, it Can be pump and dump, it cud be the fundamentals at work.... It cud be anything Dt doest give a fvck abt TA...

Two things matters

1. Buy and hodl. Investor instinct.

2. BuY and sell with time limit.. Buy the red low and sell on high green... Traders instinct

Don't mind them trying to look smart. One was even quoting oyibo. The oyibos i teach in my team. TA will either give you breadcrumbs or swallow your capital. FA will make you rich. I bought SOL at its early stage, tried their ecosystem, loved the simplicity, how easy you can even create your own token etc, during the massive dump, i kept buying it. I never used any TA. if i buy at 35usd, i set a bid for 32usd, down to i guess was 16 or so(At that point i believed in it and the price was good for it). When b. tc started pumping, i started taking profit little by little until when ppl started FOMO in SOL, i closed my last SOL on 250USD. I might still re enter but before that i will have to try some other ecosystem/co.ins shilled to see if they have a more friendly usecase/community etc. Thats how you make money real wink. Let the TA ppl carry our remaining breadcrumbs grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mixmastering: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Happiness09:
To the person that said I just joined the thread, I'm a newbie....lol, common sense is not common.

So if someone joins this thread today, it automatically means the person is new to Cryptocurrency. FYI, I've been into Cryptocurrency since late 2016.

I will not drop any chart nor start writing long epistle, I don't have that kind of time, I'm very busy. If I see a particular coin is going to move in certain direction, I say it here, you should go and research about the coin if you don't trust my prediction. Seeing my chart is not what should convince you into entering or exiting a trade.

You are a funny one.
I remember when openheavens was asking people to take profit so that their effort won't be in vain, that the bears were coming.

You were the one telling someone not to sell BTeeC, that it is not falling. You were predicting a new ATH even when we could see the price of it dropping small-small.

Then you came back again, to start giving analysis of how btc was going to fall if it does not hold the support at 60k or 61k ('can't remember which)
By that time openheavens had gone silent and btcee had fallen from the $65k from where you had been predicting a new ATH.

Now you are back with $32k, people want to believe you, they are just asking why you think so. Share. So that there can be a healthy debate, and hence learning in the process, both for you and others.
Aint no shame there.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mixmastering: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Timekeeper:

Mind to expatiate.. I don't understand this..

Sorry, that was typo. I meant to write:

Because of money?
GOD is to be feared o.
Honour GOD in your heart to avoid "had I know"
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by idolda: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mizjoke10:

Why can you use Bundle Africa application to trade. It's the best crypto application to trade in Nigeria because you can deposit money easily straight to ur wallet through bank transfer and you can also withdraw ur money straight to ur bank account through bank transfer. If you want to know more How to use bundle app to buy and sell of crypto for you to free from crypto scammer. Don't hesitate to check my WhatsApp number on my profile, just WhatsApp me I will teach you everything u need to know about bundle Africa application. They are the best in term of cryptocurrency trade in Nigeria.

Guess you quoted the wrong person
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
What advise do you have for Newbies on this type of extreme fear market?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fastt:

Don't mind them trying to look smart. One was even quoting oyibo. The oyibos i teach in my team. TA will either give you breadcrumbs or swallow your capital. FA will make you rich. I bought SOL at its early stage, tried their ecosystem, loved the simplicity, how easy you can even create your own token etc, during the massive dump, i kept buying it. I never used any TA. if i buy at 35usd, i set a bid for 32usd, down to i guess was 16 or so(At that point i believed in it and the price was good for it). When b. tc started pumping, i started taking profit little by little until when ppl started FOMO in SOL, i closed my last SOL on 250USD. I might still re enter but before that i will have to try some other ecosystem/co.ins shilled to see if they have a more friendly usecase/community etc. Thats how you make money real wink. Let the TA ppl carry our remaining breadcrumbs grin

Incase you see any good coin Dt can make a run like solana.. Pls lèt me know.

TA people, keep using your TA óò

I come in peace

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dljbd1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Taystee:

You see most times,one will be force to comment when you see some folks here spewing trash saying "technical analysis works with forex and not crypt0",as if they're wiser than those white dudes creating tutorial videos on youtube about technical analysis,most painful part of it,they mislead newbies with their comments.

The dip will get to a point where those folks will call crypt0 scam, when they're out fiat to DCA grin

The thing is that folks largely dont understand the place and use of TA.

I've said on multiple occasions here that one doesn't need charts to make money in crypt0. Most of what you need is common sense. For example, I don't need TA to tell me that most of the market will always be wrong at extremes. So when the market is overly bullish, irrespective of what the charts are saying, I apply caution.

TA is largely raw data and just like any form of data, you can analyse it any way to suit you.
One has to get the badics right first before looking at TA

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Timekeeper:

Incase you see any good coin Dt can make a run like solana.. Pls lèt me know.

TA people, keep using your TA óò

I come in peace

I'm looking at
CKB (Swing trading), waiting for a good entry point cos its moving. I like the idea of decentralised network. Entered at .x24 sold at .300. Will likely re-enter
LRC(Swing trade/Hold). . This one i'm swing trading but will DCA if needed.
UFO,. got in around .x2000, sold some around . x52 , have a re-eter bid at .x37. It might not click now, but i'm riding my profit as i already taken money invested. Idea of game dev by community. sill in the beginning stage.
PYR.. sold my stash but will likely go back. I enjoyed their game ecosystem. At least there are games already developed. Unlike UFO that are still promising stage.
ANC. Bought some and staked in AnchorProtocol using their 19% yield on UST. Might not have a run but probably a decent value.(Better than what my bank gives me)

So most times i look around to shop some coins, try their use case, then see if they merit my hard earned money.
Better to also DYOR because the project you believe in will keep you going through the rollercoster of cry.pto.

Above all, my ABOUT 75% of my porTfolio is still on cash/standby/Stake/farm, DCA for B. Tc and E. th. I started DCA for B. T C 54K.. WIll keep going down decrement of 2/3K until i get to the bottom wink

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sogtek: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Are thing what your Yooshi invest will become soon ... Follow this link for Yooshi price prediction forecast from 2021 to 2030 https://www.marketncard.com/yooshi-price-prediction/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingOKON: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Taystee:

You see most times,one will be force to comment when you see some folks here spewing trash saying "technical analysis works with forex and not crypto",as if they're wiser than those white dudes creating tutorial videos on youtube about technical analysis,most painful part of it,they mislead newbies with their comments.

The dip will get to a point where those folks will call crypto scam, when they're out fiat to DCA grin

What is Oyibo?
So Oyibos are the ones you want to get validity from, if you had said you have your own cut out system that works for you I would have given you all green smile
Forget oyibos and forget those youtubes they are using to make money, lemme tell you a smart 16year Twitter influncer that is a complete dumb will make more cash in crypto than you using your TAs blindly
You think Whales Sharks Elon Musk Twitter influencers gives a 4k about TAs, even the average Americans buy and hodl longer than we Africans and Asians
Stick to what works for you but don't go get Validity from Oyibos

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
KingOKON:

What is Oyibo?
So Oyibos are the ones you want to get validity from, if you had said you have your own cut out system that works for you I would have given you all green smile
Forget oyibos and forget those youtubes they are using to make money, lemme tell you a smart 16year Twitter influncer that is a complete dumb will make more cash in crypto than you using your TAs blindly
You think Whales Sharks Elon Musk Twitter influencers gives a 4k about TAs, even the average Americans buy and hodl longer than we Africans and Asians
Stick to what works for you but don't go get Validity from Oyibos

Guess what, I think they are suffering from inferiority complex.. Imagine, he is using oyinbo as a point of reference.. He doesn't realize that those guys must do Dt for hustle sake.. Subscribers must watch and YouTube must credit their akant.. gringrin..

Codesolo, TA works well for forex and not crypto......

Whales don't give a fvck abt TA, Elon musk and co don't give a shit abt TA...

My point still remains, TA is very useful inn forex than crypto.... Na common sense you need pass for crytpo..

I rest my case....

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ohamng: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bitshare coin please.
9japple:
38. VERASITY T. A
Our girlfriend Vera has been dancing ko ko below by lagbaja even before DJ BTC started mixing "how low can you go" by Luda
So I have put two trading strategies there on the W1 chart... enjoy, if you can spot them.... less and less spoon-feeding from now on.
After 38 charts, a pattern of inference should have been developed by people following. Whenever the "heavens open" always remember to take profit, it does nobody no harm....unrealized profits is like a chaste couple getting married today....till after the wedding party today, that fine bride is "unrealized profit" to the husband ....consumate some profits when prices pump, with which you can buy dips, or feel less stressed when healthy market corrections happen. Remember our 3 elements, miss any one of them and YOU WILL SUFFER....

REKT = TRADE + NFA -TP + DIPS + DISCOURAGEMENT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Linuxdomains: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Buy the dip.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (3626) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.