Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3272215 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) ... (3632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Morningstarrr(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Supremeboss:
Multiverse Capital Token is a good project, it might moon
From our analysis, it looks like the Multiverse Capital project might skyrocket any moment from now.
https://cryptostreetupdate.com/multiverse-capital-token-is-a-good-project-it-might-moon/
You this thief. I have told you several times to carry your scamming links from thread. I am warning you for the last time.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jsaviour:

I'm a newbie, somebody called it here cry

I'm learning little by little do won't blindly follow again
Rule 3 Don't follow the crowd
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Someone should research on this $weapon

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Morningstarrr(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Supremeboss:
NOSHIT Token looks promising, consider buying it. Read about it here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/noshit-token-looks-promising-consider-buying-it/
Scam
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
htdot:
Someone should research on this $weapon
You dey forbid to research
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Morningstarrr(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Supremeboss:
SHIB NFT Metaverse Airdrop is worth $200, grab it now

SHIB NFT is an NFT metasexes trading market that is SHIB based. The project is aimed at simplifying the user threshold and also enable SHIB ecology. According to the developers, the SHIB NFT Metaverse Airdrop value up to $200! Investment institutions include AC Capital, BAF Capital, BIP32 Venture, BoringDao, BSCS, Chainup Capital, Cloud Hashrate, CryptoPHD world's first SHIB NFT Meta-universe Platform (SHI) launched. Read more and see how to grab the Airdrop here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/shib-nft-metaverse-airdrop-is-worth-200-grab-it-now/
Scam
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
GGolden87:
TO KEEP BEEN RICH, INVESTMENT IS THE KEY.

Join the stock market from the comfort of ur home.

So easy to trade for profit if you don't break rules.

I can plan your weekly inflow according to your size of capital and provide a free trading signal.

T & C: You must trade with my broker by registering with my link.

U can talk to me on Whatsapp via this number 08127089734.
start with your family members, friends and church members

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dizzyyish: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Elsueno:

I really do not know how to read these charts woh....the only thing am good at, is reading the market "emotion?". Humans themselves are predictable when it comes to greed...so I just cash out on dat, Though I do fail 3 times out of 10 grin
Haha, so this Christmas period maybe people's emotion will be to sell their crypto and get money for Xmas, causing a dip grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FineDragon(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
FlyHeight:

This period is a bad time if you’re looking long term, you should have waited till this craze is over before doing long term, this is the phase for day traders, where you buy in at a particular price and sell at slightly higher than that price you bought at so you take your small profit and if you choose to re-enter at a price lower than the price you sold at and on and on. For a new entry I’d have suggested Ripple, Litecoin or even Polkadot, and I’d suggest you try to trade daily, even if the price is dropping you can sell at 1% under what you bought it at, and buy back in at a lower price, you would have more in coin value than you had before and this will help the moment the market price rises to the original reference point where you originally bought in at or even rises past that, you’d be able to make what you lost and some...

But I’d have suggested you trade Ripple with your 300k or even Litecoin, with Litecoin you can buy in today at 67k and I guarantee you by Monday the price is back up to 72-74k ( I guarantee average of 4k increase bad as e bad by monday on each LTC ); do the math... it’s easier to see profits with the lower coins when you’re trading smaller sums... It’s people trading in block with BTC that are making profits currently...

I am not just talking by the way, I just no sabi teach, but I have been trading for over 3 years and I’ve made millions doing it, still doing so in fact...

Do you offer trading, teachings??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FineDragon(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:

With 100k I’d advise you do Ripple, for instance, at 6am this morning it was just around 134 per XRP, I bought in at 135, and just sold a few mins ago at 142.70.

If you had done same at that price you’d have had 740.7 XRP and if you sold at around 142 just 5 hours later you’d have had 105k. I trade daily and set targets for myself once I hit my target I sell and wait till it drops to a price I’m comfortable buying at again, you can then chose to use your 105k to buy back in at 136 and set another limit order to sell at 142 or even 140, and be gaining your 1% small small by the end of the month you’d gained over 20% and that’s not including days where there will be huge spikes in the price, if you are patient and diligent with it... As regards fees, I set limit orders and I buy straight off the exchange by predicting a median price that I'm comfortable buying at, so when it falls to that price my order fills up... when there’s a spike or a trend and I feel I’m at a point where I’m comfortable I set a low price order to sell, for example when ripple hit 142 this afternoon the lowest sell order on the Luno order book was 142.90, I set mine to sell at 142.70 so my order got filled up quickly and I didn’t pay a cent in charges. Luno is easy to manipulate if you know what you’re doing, it’s when you do express buy or at market rate they charge you heavy

Also try to monitor other coins, there’s times where LTC is the strong point and you’d need to buy in and cash in on it within an hour and switch to other coins.

Please how can you teach me this, can I have your contact
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dierich aka bleed market bleed angry
Hope you re buying the dip kiss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Married2Crypto:
Refer Link: https://dxdy.finance/JA1QC3
Copy & paste on the search bar of your web browser your binance smartchain receive wallet address from trustwallet, share your refer link while you and the invitee will be rewarded 10 DXDY at the same time, each person can invite up to 50 people, and the reward can be up to 500 DXDY tokens.

Sound legit right...12hours to go
who knows...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Omo,I at this stage, I no know weda Make I de dip, or make I lock miss the opportunity....

Anyways, the weekend just got started so I believe there would be not much buyers to defend/buy the dip...so I will set low orders or start buying tomorrow.

Always good to have fiat.... thank God I'm not a hodler

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
seankafor:
Dierich aka bleed market bleed angry
Hope you re buying the dip kiss
Werey, u Don see client collect money well well... No wonder u dey always get changee to buy dip....

I wonder where darlington WAEC candidate dey see money trade crypt.o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
45. CELO Technical Analysis
A rounding top is forming on W1 so price can take off if we close appropriately at the brim. We treated rounding tops last week or so in our sessions (so we know what to do, re-visit our videos for reminders). Also, price is in the 61.8% Fib retracement zone...meaning that it may be sufficiently discounted for the bulls, also note that the 78.6% retracement level was rejected last week.. that may be telling us something, or could just be a bitcoin effect. Anyway, ATH is at 11usd lohun-lohun, good incentive? Your mine is as good as guess grin
If you are a pessimist then look at the M1 chart for a very strong bearish pattern....see that giant M? means price will flush down like what you would do at a lavatory, provided you didn't discover any snakes(lol)
The target for that double top or M is below 2usd!!! so those who trade futures and want to short... you know what to do.....

If you prefer a quiet life, you could just buy or set limits at the green lines and humbly collect your "openheavens manna" at the red light districts...
Whatever you do or don't do remember our REKT equation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
StrafordSTONES:
Omo,I at this stage, I no know weda Make I de dip, or make I lock miss the opportunity....

Anyways, the weekend just got started so I believe there would be not much buyers to defend/buy the dip...so I will set low orders or start buying tomorrow.

Always good to have fiat.... thank God I'm not a hodler

You never see weekend way carry better pump after a dip grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
This market na 24 7 market. Thousands of products. Dip is healthy.
Take position and stop complaining

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

You never see weekend way carry better pump after a dip grin

I know it could/might happen but I don't Wana be wishing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Oyindamolah:
What training?
training of hw to trade
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Oyindamolah:
You dey forbid to research
No vex bro... i thought the thread is for sharing ideas.. never knew there are so many sadists here.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
StrafordSTONES:
One of the strategies I have learnt to use for bull-run is to look for coins with solid fundamentals that haven't pumped and buy...then Hodl. But the biggest challenge for me has been hodling especially bearing in mind that BTC can always fuckup the party.

Anyways we have $form (Formation Defi)
here at a very discounted price. The project has suffered about 3 hacks with the most recent being on Saturday. I am looking at this price (10 cents) now and asking myself: what's the worst that can happen? This shit has found its bottom or at least very close...so If you have the patience of hodling, you DCA aggressively from this points. But I personally think this goes up only from here

An update to this:

I was asking what's the worst that could happen without factoring BTC and other extraneous factors and I really went in heavy on this and by 0.09 price dump, I was already not happy with my decision; I had the decision to make: keep or hodling or jump off the ship? Hopefully the price rose upto 0.093 and I sold.

Now I'm looking at the price, I'm happy I did . . .
The project's new roadmap is not even exciting so I'm gonna cancel my relationship with it and remove it from my watchlist

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WebDevExpert(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

An update to this:

I was asking what's the worst that could happen without factoring BTC and other extraneous factors and I really went in heavy on this and by 0.09 price dump, I was already not happy with my decision; I had the decision to make: keep or hodling or jump off the ship? Hopefully the price rose upto 0.093 and I sold.

Now I'm looking at the price, I'm happy I did . . .
The project's new roadmap is not even exciting so I'm gonna cancel my relationship with it and remove it from my watchlist

Can you share with us the site used in getting the information about the coin roadmap?
I intend doing that for TRX.

I'm considering going heavy on it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
9japple:
It's Friyay!!!
Coin requests please!!!
If I ignore your coin request, it's possibly because I didn't see it (busy person syndrome), it's a shitcoin, it's a newcoin or I don't know what to do with that chart, nobody knows it all

TRX boss.

I see the coin consolidating...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chilliworm: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1EmmyKay: 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
WebDevExpert:

Try it once more:
https://masterworks-investment.ltd/?ref=1648KUF
how many times dem dom pay u
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Singapore1:
Don't get carried away guys ... Unrealized gain is still Unrealized gain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
This Dip choke cry cry

Black Friday

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
It has touched the trend line, i believe it should be bounce off from 52k.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) ... (3632) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jayce232, santos123(m), Hero2t, quadriolakunle(m), Deppysit(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.