Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3258246 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) ... (3627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
nonut:

I'm trying to calm him down, but he's flaming upgrin
He witnessed the April dip, he should have known better. Openheavens2019 kept singing take profit, take profit, but some people attacked him. Happiness09 did the same and the same Ruben waved it off. I mentioned something about the market being stretched a few days ago, he ignored it. He wanted a seer to tell him the right time and date of a dip.
He don enter one chance be that nagrin

Mister man. This was not what you say! Why changing mouth so fast? I didn’t put gun on your head, yet you’re changing mouth so fast… I know people i do mention their moniker here and you won’t see me mention your moniker or your asslick Mazi money. So try avoid my moniker!!!!

Why mentioning other people and not you as you’re claiming guru? Or better still know everything!

Yes I agree I was in dip of 400$, you didn’t force me to write that. I wrote it myself.. and now I’m close to recover all. no big deal. Dip is part of the market!

Why quoting me and saying trash. Yet that asslick nigga de vomit trash without reading.. try avoid my moniker as i do avoid yours cos you reason downstairs!! !!

Thank u!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
This mana and sand are so strong.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Olamyyde(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
"Even a monkey can predict what will be in green against the usd in a bull run. Infact it will be more impressive if people can predict what will be red in a bull run" - Benjamin cowen.

There is "no crypto guru" that BTC can't humble. No one knows shii about f*ck grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Omo! Metaverse coins are the true life savers

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Response01:

Yes you only hold coins for now while you learn.

Also make sure you don't buy an already pumped coin, buy when a coin is low(in red) and sell high(in green)

Am looking at the reds now. Will it dip further?

Let me wait small and dive in briefly
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elosky20: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Linuxdomains:
Please who is using block chain wallet here? I have like $70 btc there and try to swap it to usdt tether last night, after a successful swap my balance is now $15 usdt.
The swap to erc20 usdt gas fee took $55. Criminal ethereum miners. Just imagine your bank demanding #28k as fee just to transfer #8k. Just swap to BCH next time and avoid Usdt and ethereum on erc20 network. The ripping is making me angry already cry cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elosky20: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Do you still wonder how exchanges make their billions? Futures and Margin traders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dizzyyish: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
armadeo:

Am looking at the reds now. Will it dip further?

Let me wait small and dive in briefly

Which coin are you timing?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Singapore1 na next to Elon Musk. I'm not worthy to talk about him lol. I wish that guy go just use me do gateman make my salary be his update that's all.
seankafor:
singapore1 nko wey move him 70% stables to usdt..
That guy na whale , even him investment diary go show you a glimpse of the kind person wey him be
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Is alright bro. Rubby na nice guy just that he de always misunderstand someone and he de over react most times that's all
nonut:

I'm trying to calm him down, but he's flaming upgrin
He witnessed the April dip, he should have known better. Openheavens2019 kept singing take profit, take profit, but some people attacked him. Happiness09 did the same and the same Ruben waved it off. I mentioned something about the market being stretched a few days ago, he ignored it. He wanted a seer to tell him the right time and date of a dip.
He don enter one chance be that nagrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
There is only but one Mad Man on this thread and that is Rubben that later changed to Rubby1. If you can endure his bad mouthing, you will have peace here. I'm out when you're tired mentioning me you move on. Ewu

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elosky20: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
Binance on the bit grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Dizzyyish:

Which coin are you timing?

I am a noob.

I juat want to buy and hold for now.

Shib, eth, mana. Sha. I'm just watching them
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Rubby1:

Mister man. This was not what you say! Why changing mouth so fast? I didn’t put gun on your head, yet you’re changing mouth so fast… I know people i do mention their moniker here and you won’t see me mention your moniker or your asslick Mazi money. So try avoid my moniker!!!!

Why mentioning other people and not you as you’re claiming guru? Or better still know everything!

Yes I agree I was in dip of 400$, you didn’t force me to write that. I wrote it myself.. and now I’m close to recover all. no big deal. Dip is part of the market!

Why quoting me and saying trash. Yet that asslick nigga de vomit trash without reading.. try avoid my moniker as i do avoid yours cos you reason downstairs!! !!

Thank u!

Here, take this handkerchief and wipe your tears. Hehehehhe!
Nobody send you do crypto, so stop the lamentations.
Rantings of spoilt child.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lucremoy:
XEC bag finally down 50%
I don even tire to DCA

Na to hodl XEC remain
The well that coin is digging na wa
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mason121: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hey guys, been awhile. I’ve been a ghost follower in the thread for awhile now .
Everyone should hold on tight, with my research and experiences, this should be the last dip of the year.

One thing I learned in crypto is that I want to invest more.

Imagine if your x100 coin makes u from $10 to $1000. Imagine what would you make with $500 investment.

What I am trying to say is that nobody knows whats the next x100 would be. Learn the market, learn whats in trend and invest in those. From bitcoin to NFTs gaming, who knows what gonna be next but do some research, try to understand the market. See the bigger picture and you might get it.

And one suggestion is to HOLD on the project that you have trust in.

One example, I sold my DVX for $800 on low and 3 days later it was worth over $12000 (cmc listing and overall alt coin season).

Sold my 3.8 trillion bezoge back in day and it was worth over $60000 at its best. Still holding some of Bezoge but lesson learned, hold the projects that you have trust in and invest some more on DIPs.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
E really choke
nonut:

Here, take this handkerchief and wipe your tears. Hehehehhe!
Nobody send you do crypto, so stop the lamentations.
Rantings of spoilt child.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Thank God I bought Mana. Very strong metaverse coin.

Any shift above 3.88 and I am back from all my loses grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Singapore1 na next to Elon Musk. I'm not worthy to talk about him lol. I wish that guy go just use me do gateman make my salary be his update that's all.

Putting yourself down to praise somebody
I don't get it
I never will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sir Sats. I know you're the 4th Whale in this building. That request still follow you join oh. Abeg, please, Biko I want you to employ me as your gateman, don't worry I'll do the job well. My only request is that my salary be your update that's all. Make I submit CV via mail?
sats:

Putting yourself down to praise somebody
I don't get it
I never will

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Is alright bro. Rubby na nice guy just that he de always misunderstand someone and he de over react most times that's all
I know. That's why I'm messing with his headgrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
He really needs it. But I know say he won't grab the joke. He go still provoke.
nonut:

I know. That's why I'm messing with his headgrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Elosky20:
BTC chart 2020, a 20% drop just before a new ATH. Just played out.
It dropped from 69k to 43k and thats about 37%..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TLE900: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Person when no get mind no de enter crypto. If no be say I convert all my BTC to USDT yesterday evening I no know how I for take handle the matter. I don't have much experience in crypto but from my little experience I have noticed that USDT has always been a stable coin and this informed my decision.
E no easy sha oooo. The life of an entrepreneur (risk taking)

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jennifer8237: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mason121:
Hey guys, been awhile. I’ve been a ghost follower in the thread for awhile now .
Everyone should hold on tight, with my research and experiences, this should be the last dip of the year.

Imagine if your x100 coin makes u from $10 to $1000. Imagine what would you make with $500 investment.

What I am trying to say is that nobody knows whats the next x100 would be. Learn the market, learn whats in trend and invest in those. From bitcoin to NFTs gaming, who knows what gonna be next but do some research, try to understand the market. See the bigger picture and you might get it.

One example, I sold my DVX for $800 on low and 3 days later it was worth over $12000 (cmc listing and overall alt coin season).

Sold my 3.8 trillion bezoge back in day and it was worth over $60000 at its best. Still holding some of Bezoge but lesson learned, hold the projects that you have trust in and invest some more on DIPs.

I don’t usually call coins or recommend coins for anyone to buy or invest in.
But what’s the point if I don’t make my calls and share my happiness with people¿
Today I’m gonna a real Gem!
$SANDFi, I’ve made my research and I been following this project back to back.
Their Tokenomics is outa this world. It’s a DeFi+VR+Metaverse Gem.
Their Presale is ongoing, not yet lunched in any exchange. I’ve joined the presale. I’m expecting x100 from the project.

Please Sir how can I join the presale ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mason121: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mason121:

But what’s the point if I don’t make my calls and share my happiness with people¿
Their Presale is ongoing, not yet lunched in any exchange. I’ve joined the presale. I’m expecting x100 from the project.
Good day boss, thanks for giving out this priceless info pls do well to give us detailed info about the presale where to get it and the tg group we can join. Cos I have been searching for sandfi on Google the results I have been getting is just sandbox. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mason121:

I'm wondering who the 12 people are that liked this post

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Raph3177:

U still have the audacity to draw and analyze another chart lmao u are a clown guy. All the bullshit u a analyze earlier and marked buy points all have blown far below your buy points how come u didn’t analyze to that extent. U are a clown and a jobless guy cos obviously drawing those chart is like an addiction to u and u obviously not complete without drawing them. I can see u do it to deceive student to pay money like u know what u dong and to make yourself happy. To add to this like I said earlier u don’t make money cos if u do u will have no time to start drawing and analyzing your rubbish for gullible pple. My advise to u in this dip take a loan and DCA into one solid coin and smile later.
grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
This bull run you guys are talking about, does all coin pump at once and is it one after the other? And does bull run last long
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Linuxdomains: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Elosky20:
The swap to erc20 usdt gas fee took $55. Criminal ethereum miners. Just imagine your bank demanding #28k as fee just to transfer #8k. Just swap to BCH next time and avoid Usdt and ethereum on erc20 network. The ripping is making me angry already cry cry
The remaining $15 is now useless cos I can't transfer it. This is wickedness, money wey I wan transfer go binance then cash am out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) ... (3627) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.