Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3258300 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) ... (3627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timmyrocksz: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Elosky20:
Generating seedphrase to a real wallet is not as easy as you think and requires more than just a software. Jnless you mean generating a private key via a seedphrase, then that's easy.
I don’t want to argue , it’s something is see almost everytime

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
Cannicus:

Lol!

No mind the mgbeke feeling funky.
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elosky20: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
timmyrocksz:

I don’t want to argue , it’s something is see almost everytime
And you never turn Billionaire with am. Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hardheolar(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
francisgodstime:
which one is gate

gate.io
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hardheolar(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Elosky20:
When it goes up they liquidate the shorters, so their profits depends on difference between longs and shorts at any given time. Like what happened in the last two days, there was too much leveraged longs by people aiming for 70k+ per BTC this December than shorts, so longs liquidation was highest at $2 Billion and shorts at $500 Million.

Can we simply say they can manipulate the market themselves?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
What's pumping LAZIO
and why is it the only sport token pumping
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elosky20: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hardheolar:

Can we simply say they can manipulate the market themselves?
Many of the exchange owners have been investigated for price manipulations including Bitfinex, Binance, and Hotbit to name a few. They mostly do this by backdoor bot trading like we have seen on Kucoin when a new coin is listed, you will see it do 40,000% only on their exchange while price moves by 200% on other exchanges.

Some exchanges go offline when btc is volatile thereby causing more dip, since this will trigger stop-losses that on a normal day the owner of the assets wants to remove at that period because it is a dip that will bounce back in seconds. This singular act leads to more dip.

Sometimes they even prevent you from buying the dip when the price dips to a very cheap level.

Anybody that has bought a newly listed coin on binance will testify to price manipulation going on within first 2 minutes of listing and app freezing within first 30 seconds to prevent yoi from buying cheap.

Exchange like Binance have been caught severally and even till today doing volume manipulation on heavy cap coins thereby creating Fomo.

A lot is happening behind the screen

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Happiness09:

The day I said btcccc will go down to 32k, you said I was talking shit, I should post the chart to prove it.

Yesterday I made a post, you asked a question, I answered and then you say "post the chart." I don't owe you a chart. Is a chart not in front of you? If you are not seeing sth in your chart, how are you going to see it in my chart? Instead of telling me to post chart, what you should ask is 'How do you know this?' because I don't understand what a chart will do for you.

Maybe I saw downtrend signals on 5 different Time Frames, how do I show you all the info.on a chart? When you people ask for chart, I know what you expect to see, vertical lines, horizontal lines, triangular shape etc AKA Trend lines. I don't have them on my chart. My chart consist of candlesticks and MA 5, 10, 20, 50, 200. That's enough for me. Deep understanding of candlestick patterns is what works for me.

My love.. Woo leave them.. Me. I bliv you..

Abeg when is btcccc going back to 60k plus.. Abeg

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gozzy1994: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Happiness09:

For Binance verification, I don't know much about it. I did mine years ago with Passport, I don't know what the rules are now. If you go through the thread, you will find a way to do it with NIN, some people have posted about how they did it. If going through the thread won't be that easy, go to YouTube and type;

'How to verify Binance account with NIN?'

Converting coins to cash is done through P2P
Under P2P, there are buyers and sellers. When you want to buy dollar(USDT), you go to P2P wallet, select Express, select Buy, enter amount you want to buy and confirm. You will see bank details of a seller, transfer the money and confirm. You will receive your USDT after few minutes. Transfer it to SPOT and then you can buy any coin of your choice e.g BTC, ETH, XRP etc.

When you are okay with your profit, sell the coin and you will see your USDT in your SPOT wallet. To have it as cash, you transfer it to P2P wallet, select Express, enter amount you want to sell, if you want to sell everything, you select 'Max', enter your bank details if it's not already saved then Confirm.

When you receive the money, you confirm so that the transaction can be closed.

For more understanding, you can watch videos on YouTube 'How to use Binance P2P in Nigeria'

Everything you need to know is on YouTube and Google.

Greeting boss... my usdt is in spot nah..how can I buy coin in binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zabiboy: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Cannicus:

What are you feeling like sef?
Abeg get lost!
As in ehnn..
Person wey nor be whale dey form guru bcz say him prediction came to pass...
China bans crypto bcz its not regulated meaning whales control the market... If btc drop reach $2 its simply because whales sold and not because of your candlestick...
Na so people been dey talk about correction When we been dey 20k - 30k ish before elon musk buy large amount ..why market nor correct that time..?
I don tire for human beings aswear grin
Big men them ( justin tron and others ) still dey buy dip him still dey cap 32k like say him go buy better amount if btc reach that price angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eagba(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Happiness09:

Yes, SPOT is on Binance. As a beginner, there are two Wallets you are going to be working with;

1) P2P
2) SPOT

P2P is where you buy/sell dollar (USDT/BUSD)

SPOT is for trading, to buy a coin, you need to have either USDT or BUSD in your SPOT wallet. So, buy USDT in P2P then move it to SPOT and then buy a coin of your choice.

Yes, I am female

Mad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Dizzyyish:

Omo how you see this dip? The thing fit last to January?
I don't know but let see what we happen dis week Sha

Altcoins is really taking it seriously
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Taystee:
All alts are red, wetin they make L... UNA pump?
Fastt
Timekeeper

The bots keep banning here. This LuuuuNnaaaa has a very good usecase.
1.u..s...t is a decentralised stable.
2. The an.chor protocol is usefull in high a.pr.
3.more burn. It also said 75% are hodlers.
There are more but let me limit here cos the bots will soon get me.
I kept 20%,of my stables over there waiting for a heavy crash. Min.ting also some luuuunaaaaa
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Happiness09:

The day I said btc will go down to 32k, you said I was talking shit, I should post the chart to prove it.

Yesterday I made a post, you asked a question, I answered and then you say "post the chart." I don't owe you a chart. Is a chart not in front of you? If you are not seeing sth in your chart, how are you going to see it in my chart? Instead of telling me to post chart, what you should ask is 'How do you know this?' because I don't understand what a chart will do for you.

Maybe I saw downtrend signals on 5 different Time Frames, how do I show you all the info.on a chart? When you people ask for chart, I know what you expect to see, vertical lines, horizontal lines, triangular shape etc AKA Trend lines. I don't have them on my chart. My chart consist of candlesticks and MA 5, 10, 20, 50, 200. That's enough for me. Deep understanding of candlestick patterns is what works for me.

Happiness Happy.

Realising that it is natural how people detest post about bear will give you some peace.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Fastt:

Min.ting also some luuuunaaaaa

What do u mean by mint.ing Lunaaa
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Fastt:

Min.ting also some luuuunaaaaa

What is mint.ing..

Don quote this reply... Create a new reply and mention me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smartlife(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Codebite:
The last dip that caught me I still never recover,
My burger I entered at 14$ after I've waited for it to dip from 29$ to 14$ I entered trade and boom dip started the following week.

Right now burger is still trading at 3$..

To those about to enter crypto. No one told me the market was still cruel

My burger I bought with 500k after six month it's still showing 110,000nairq

Sorry for your loss bro. This crypto market is no funny shit. If it was that easy every trader would have been a millionaire for here. As big as forex trading is, only 5 percent are successful traders.

One of the biggest thing to deal with as a human is your emotions. The fear, the greed, the impatience, and the decisions. If you can conquer this, you will start playing smart in this market.
Loss is a must in this space and its from your loss that you can learn from your mistakes and improve if you would invest great time to learn.

The burger you bought was hacked 7months ago and to think there is no convincing roadmap and development that can wow investors it will hardly have a great growth unless otherwise. That's why research is important. Don't just jump on any coin because you saw the total supply or because its cheap.

Learn from your mistakes and invest what you can afford to loose especially if you don't have another source of income. Sorry bro the market is cruel and just like law ignorance is not an excuse.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Misyarn: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
I no sure say this crypto na for me oo..
I buy coin say I won hold for 1yr,na everytime I dey check price like live scores....

Sighs

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
9japple:

what I mean is you want to choose a favourable spot to park your car in a parking lot....
buying low means you just drive in and pack... "at the back" or "beside the tree" or "close to the exit"
That is not the best spot.
The best spot is gotten by getting a map of the parking lot and checking what services run through that space... you will then notice that the middle is under high tension, the back is where trailers pass, that corner is reserved for the chairman, this corner is on the route of the next gutter being dug.... then you can get a clear picture and pick your optimum spot...else you may be stranded when you want to move your car or get your vehicle damaged in your absence or your presentation inside the building will be interrupted by someone asking you to park somewhere else...

planning...
you can not plan effectively without vital, up-to-date information....T.A and F.A gives you the complete package
People with knowledge of T.A and F.A still make losses, not to talk of someone without it, let's differentiate between trading and gambling...

I say Ronaldo will score this afternoon withou checking whether he is even in the matchday squad---- gambling
I say btc has dipped to 29k hence it has a very high chance of climbing up since that is a key support zone and there is a rumour that Buhari and Biden will make it compulsory to pay taxes with bitcoin, then I buy......that is trading
Know the difference and know peace

Do not buy low do not sell high
get the full picture (with knowledge) and buy at discount, then sell at a premium
If you cannot determine whether it is at a discount or premium, do nothing (or use dca till you get the picture)
Rinse and repeat with patience and your money will grow with time
discount of price is rare na.... sometimes discount won't come in 2 months so u want people to wait undecided

Trading is buying at support ND sell at resistance but know when to buy the dip.

I'm not attacking u o, I miss alot cus I was waiting for the discount of the coin not knowing I should buy at the little dip

One of our issues is dat we want to make big profits in all trade

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timmyrocksz: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Elosky20:
And you never turn Billionaire with am. Hmm
Did I tell you I’m into it ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Misyarn:
I no sure say this crypto na for me oo..
I buy coin say I won hold for 1yr,na everytime I dey check price like live scores....

Sighs
The bold is funny lol
It is always like that when u newly buy a coin, with time u will forget about it.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
Timekeeper:

Demur àbí demola grin
Whatever man grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Gozzy1994:

Greeting boss... my usdt is in spot nah..how can I buy coin in binance
All the coins are listed alphabetically in SPOT, scroll down to find the coin you want to buy or use the search icon there to find the coin.
Select the coin when you see it, you will see different pairs for that coin. E.g If it's ADA you selected, you will see something like
ADA/BTC ADA/ETH ADA/USDT ADA/BNB

Since what you have in your SPOT wallet is USDT, you select ADA/USDT. You will be taken to the trading interface where you can Buy and Sell. You will input price you want to buy at, input how many ADA you want to buy or simply select any of these 25% 50% 75% 100%.
Selecting 100% mean you want to buy ADA with all the USDT in your Spot wallet.

It's important you understand the trading interface, it can't totally be explained by writing. Watch videos on YouTube

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chimatesky64: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
you people should try this airdrop you only need 5 referers for you to withdraw to ethe-r-iu+m wallet. https://dxdy.finance/XJ5HYDE
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Guys this dxdy Airdrop is mad, just 5 referrals is needed for withdrawal. DXDY is currently at $30 incredible

https://dxdy(dot)finance/N3K1DVZ
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Timekeeper:

My love.. Woo leave them.. Me. I bliv you..

Abeg when is btcccc going back to 60k plus.. Abeg
No idea o, it depends on how long it takes to bottom. If 42k is the bottom, then expect 60k soon.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
DieRich5:
discount of price is rare na.... sometimes discount won't come in 2 months so u want people to wait undecided

Trading is buying at support ND sell at resistance but know when to buy the dip.

I'm not attacking u o, I miss alot cus I was waiting for the discount of the coin not knowing I should buy at the little dip

One of our issues is dat we want to make big profits in all trade
Waiting/being patient is the best weapon in crypto. At a discount price, you can sell all your assets at the beginning of a bull season, times 2 or 3 of what you bought.
The only problem is, the gains will make you sell too early.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
Happiness09:

It is not time for buying except you are willing to take the risk, btc price might be stable for now but the crash might not be over. On 6th Dec., if btc closes above $50,000, then you can buy. If it closes below that price, expect another crash.

FTM
Mana
Sand
CHR
Matic will recover easily
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
nonut:

Waiting/being patient is the best weapon in crypto. At a discount price, you can sell all your assets at the beginning of a bull season, times 2 or 3 of what you bought.
The only problem is, the gains will make you sell too early.
dats not trading again na, it looks like short term investment

(1) (2) (3) ... (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) ... (3627) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DextrousD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.