Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3272400 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (3632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
[/b]
GRACEGLORY:

Everybody goes lipsrsealed when the market goes solo, and start to complain bout losses. Little or nothing do must people know that either dip or high it’s a two way blessings especially for us traders: “like dust, it always rise.” [b]Take advantage of the dip to meet your entry at the top.

Ride profits to the top.
Take advantage of the dip:
AVAX, SHIB, LUNA, ENS, SOL, LTC, VET, HOT, WINK….

I think BTC is ready to head back to the $50,000 area….

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Patosky4U: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
https://dxdy.finance/IW18547
DXDY.FINANCE is a new generation of decentralized exchange, using a Layer 2 scalability engine, supporting leveraged transactions, and providing lower transaction rates.

DXDY will be listed on Hotbit, Binance and Coinbase exchanges. The estimated listing price of DXDY is $30.

*Get 10 DXDY tokens worth $300*
*DXDY.FINANCE Airdrop*

☑️ Participate in DXDY Airdrop and earns 10 DXDY tokens.��

Click on above given link, Scroll down and Submit your TrustWallet ETH wallet address
☑️ Share your referral link and get 10 DXDY tokens per referral

� Contract Address :- 0x1482D014AaCbeABe40E81AAEcFa53C1B226A059F
�Name :- DXDY
�Token Symbol :- DXDY
�Decimals :- 18

✅ IMP Note :- Friends DXDY tokens will be distributed to airdrop participants after the airdrop has ended.

Listing price 1 DXDY = 30 USDT����

Note: Always use your Airdrop Trust wallet for Airdrops thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yerima21: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
BABYs.wap

the only shitc.oin that has blessed my portfolio... even in the midst of reds, it's printing profits
..have recovered my initial invest.ment and taken significant profits....moonbag riding the rest

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
DieRich5:
dats not trading again na, it looks like short term investment
Yeah, true. Works for me though. I buy during the crash or at its lowest, sell when it gets to a certain level.
It's the easiest...no hassles, no emotional trauma, no effect from serious dip cos before then, I'm already 90% out. The waiting drives me nuts though. Its almost like hodling, but on a short term.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
DieRich5:
discount of price is rare na.... sometimes discount won't come in 2 months so u want people to wait undecided

Trading is buying at support ND sell at resistance but know when to buy the dip.

I'm not attacking u o, I miss alot cus I was waiting for the discount of the coin not knowing I should buy at the little dip

One of our issues is dat we want to make big profits in all trade
People who want to make life-changing money should not be reasoning two months....
We are not gambling, we are setting out with a strategy and solid plan for the near future or long-term...but if you are reasoning two months, I have no comments
As for waiting for discount, I have always said that if you cannot wait, enter with DCA... in that way you will not miss out....I missed out on SOL cos I was waiting for it to dip to 40, never did... I DCA at 190, it dipped to 132 and I bought again... later sold at 170 or so....
So wait for the price to discount, but if the deal is too juicy to wait, enter with DCA....both have their pros and cons... so You must benefit one way or the other.
Thanks sir
I have a DCA worksheet which calculates the minimum price to buy after using DCA in order to make profit.....so I never worry about missing out, it makes me concentrate only on entry and exit...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Unpredictable96(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hello bosses,
I don’t know if any one has had this issue before, I sent some ftm from MetaMask to gate.io for over two days now, the ftm was debited from MetaMask and they didn’t credit my gate.io account and anytime I scan my ftm wallet it shows that I have the amount sent on my wallet and it’s not reflecting on my gate.io ftm wallet. I’ve sent gate.io emails and no response from them yet... Bosses, what do you suggest I do? �
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
9japple:

People who want to make life-changing money should not be reasoning two months....
We are not gambling, we are setting out with a strategy and solid plan for the near future or long-term...but if you are reasoning two months, I have no comments
As for waiting for discount, I have always said that if you cannot wait, enter with DCA... in that way you will not miss out....I missed out on SOL cos I was waiting for it to dip to 40, never did... I DCA at 190, it dipped to 132 and I bought again... later sold at 170 or so....
So wait for the price to discount, but if the deal is too juicy to wait, enter with DCA....both have their pros and cons... so You must benefit one way or the other.
Thanks sir
I have a DCA worksheet which calculates the minimum price to buy after using DCA in order to make profit.....so I never worry about missing out, it makes me concentrate only on entry and exit...
ok boss grin
I'm not reasoning 2 months as something but I gat ur point Sha ND DCA if you can't wait for it

Poeple should keep discount money for one side,the ones who gat more fund ND if u don't have don't fear it will still come up if u bought beta coin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
nonut:

Yeah, true. Works for me though. I buy during the crash or at its lowest, sell when it gets to a certain level.
It's the easiest...no hassles, no emotional trauma, no effect from serious dip cos before then, I'm already 90% out. The waiting drives me nuts though. Its almost like hodling, but on a short term.
no nut cheesy
No business is easy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Happiness09:

The day I said btc will go down to 32k, you said I was talking shit, I should post the chart to prove it.

Yesterday I made a post, you asked a question, I answered and then you say "post the chart." I don't owe you a chart. Is a chart not in front of you? If you are not seeing sth in your chart, how are you going to see it in my chart? Instead of telling me to post chart, what you should ask is 'How do you know this?' because I don't understand what a chart will do for you.

Maybe I saw downtrend signals on 5 different Time Frames, how do I show you all the info.on a chart? When you people ask for chart, I know what you expect to see, vertical lines, horizontal lines, triangular shape etc AKA Trend lines. I don't have them on my chart. My chart consist of candlesticks and MA 5, 10, 20, 50, 200. That's enough for me. Deep understanding of candlestick patterns is what works for me.

It's like you are mistaking me for someone else.

Nwanne, I suggest you spend more time in the kitchen.

We will call you when we need you in za oda room.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
9japple:

You bought "low" not at a discount....
buying low is a gamble, dumb money unless you want to DCA
buying discount is smart and you may enter without DCA

Once you understand that every order is "matched" then you will understand the importance of taking a part of your portfolio to get trained (go to trading school or get a mentor).
It's a cycle either you give it to a trainer or mentor or lose it to the market.... You may succeed without getting proper training but it is relying on luck. If I rely on luck to do something then I should never complain if it doesnt favor me....

Here is the maths: luck is 50:50.... 50%
In the school I went to, a score of 50 is a C.....
For ppl aiming for first class and two-one, a result filled with C will only give you a two-two....average, mediocre...settling for average can not get you into the top range of prospects in any endeavour... be it academics, business, life in general.....

So the extra knowledge you get before doing anything is what will make you excel... before you do any trade or skill or profession ppl go to school or get certification.... yet ppl want to engage in a 6trillion dollar activity (forex) or 2trillion (crypto) without training or guidance!!!

the next sentence will echo till I am long gone and buried: (The market will collect that training fee from you, but you will think it's experience you are gaining)

ILegend be calming down

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 12:14am On Dec 06, 2021
Zabiboy:

As in ehnn..
Person wey nor be whale dey form guru bcz say him prediction came to pass...
China bans crypto bcz its not regulated meaning whales control the market... If btc drop reach $2 its simply because whales sold and not because of your candlestick...
Na so people been dey talk about correction When we been dey 20k - 30k ish before elon musk buy large amount ..why market nor correct that time..?
I don tire for human beings aswear grin
Big men them ( justin tron and others ) still dey buy dip him still dey cap 32k like say him go buy better amount if btc reach that price angry

I just tire for some human beings.

See insult on top simple request.

As simple as Jedisco's charts are, they throw more light on his analysis and help to replicate things in future, when he might have left the forum.

Even ilegend that is no more frequent here, I know what I'm gaining from the illustrations he left.

This one carry am for head like Prophetess of Gloom.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 3:27am On Dec 06, 2021
I'm still in observation mode...
& I'm not a crypto guru or TA genius or bull trader or F.A advocate, I have bin all dat before; from 2018-2020 at luno buh not any more.

I just buy low in sacks & sell high in stacks.
And there can only be one bearish-minded KING. And that is meeeeeeee.

When you are tired of market manipulation, whale control and investors' capitulation habit. You will forever be bearish-minded.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 06, 2021
Cannicus:

Haba bro. That's quite insensitive. It shouldn't call for that.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ohamng: 5:17am On Dec 06, 2021
[b][/b]MY HUMBLE REQUEST
It's like we are gradually getting to the buying and stacking zone.
I observed that buying those big coins with big price tag, large market cap might not be the life changer many really need.
Coins are coming out on daily basis with extremely ridiculous low price but with great potential and acceptance. I saw a coins with price of $0.000* just a year ago and now trading at $1+. Still growing!
Many do not know what to look at, information to check and where to source for those genuine info(the waving flag or red flag). From the project down to the founder and administration, signs of rug pull to that of scam, scam screaming signs on telegram to twitter which only expert can see.
And here is my humble request, can willing person(people) who are expert in this realm please assist the novice and uplift them in picking right coins because I believe this is the right time for the game changer.
May He in His infinite mercy be with us.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Peterpro2: 5:37am On Dec 06, 2021
IT IS FREE TO ATTEND BUT IT'S STRICTLY BY INVITATION

WHATSAPP https:///p7on4q

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mfonox: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Cannicus:

You’re just a very toxic misogynist and you can’t even disguise small....you’ll continue to see women in this space flourishing and reminding you of all the things the women in ur family and life aren’t and will never be. Small talk. U reduce a woman to the kitchen and the Oza room like ur fore fathers. For your mind. Na curse u curse her. Little “man”

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 6:26am On Dec 06, 2021
El Salvador ain't playing at all, this is how a sane country works.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pafra(m): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
I'm still in observation mode...
& I'm not a crypto guru or TA genius or bull trader or F.A advocate, I have bin all dat before; from 2018-2020 at luno buh not any more.

I just buy low in sacks & sell high in stacks.
And there can only be one bearish-minded KING. And that is meeeeeeee.

When you are tired of market manipulation, whale control and investors' capitulation habit. You will forever be bearish-minded.

Boss, is it time to buy or should we still wait?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaisyII: 7:05am On Dec 06, 2021
Cannicus:

[s]Nwanne, I suggest you spend more time in the kitchen.

We will call you when we need you in za oda room.[/s]

Is it not quite shameful that she is excelling in the same sphere as yourself?

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Aunty iku daisi wants to throw more fuel gringrin

Na when coins red fight dey always happen for here..... When everything green, u go dey see fake fake frndship and partners..

Na the Red candles dey make us know our true friends... gringringrin

I wish u a greenfilled week oooo

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omini247: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2021
what other platform like Luno can i use to buy btc directly with my NGN Acct details
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Omini247:
what other platform like Luno can i use to buy bttttttc directly with my NGN Acct details

Bundle

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omini247: 7:13am On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:

Bundle
like Bundle.com?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Omini247:
like Bundle.com?

Type am for Google play

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Where my mates are discussing about the latest car to buy, I dey beg baba God, make he no put idea of bike in my own mind oooo...

Happy new working week.... Green week

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2021
Last 24h liquidations breakdown:

Beetcoin - $1.06 billion
Ethe..reum- $622M
Polk..adot - $60M
Ad.a - $53M
XR.P - $45M
Do..ge - $43M
Lite..coin - $36M
Sol..ana - $35M
File..coin - $31M
EO.S - $24M
Sand..box - $23M
Ma..tic - $22M

Total: $2.5 billion liquidations
Traders liquidated: 392,794

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2021
Cannicus:

I just tire for some human beings.

See insult on top simple request.

As simple as Jedisco's charts are, they throw more light on his analysis and help to replicate things in future, when he might have left the forum.

Even ilegend that is no more frequent here, I know what I'm gaining from the illustrations he left.

This one carry am for head like Prophetess of Gloom.
this chart should serve
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSDT/Vh7ITNmO-BTCUSDT-40K-support-is-making-local-pump-now/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaisyII: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:
Aunty iku daisi wants to throw more fuel gringrin

Na when coins red fight dey always happen for here..... When everything green, u go dey see fake fake frndship and partners..

Na the Red candles dey make us know our true friends... gringringrin

I wish u a greenfilled week oooo

It's Daisy.

There's no fuel anywhere.
I asked a simple question.

At least,

She isn't just running around in the kitchen and the other room, she's also doing well financially.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2021
DaisyII:

It's Daisy.

There's no fuel anywhere.
I asked a simple question.

At least,

She isn't just running around in the kitchen and the other room, she's also doing well financially.

Okay aunty iku daisi

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmyniftyyem: 8:08am On Dec 06, 2021
Cannicus:

This is so disrespectful and shameful. You need to apologize.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2021
emmyniftyyem:

This is so disrespectful and shameful. You need to apologize.
DaisyII:

Is it not quite shameful that she is excelling in the same sphere as yourself?

mfonox:

You’re just a very toxic misogynist and you can’t even disguise small....you’ll continue to see women in this space flourishing and reminding you of all the things the women in ur family and life aren’t and will never be. Small talk. U reduce a woman to the kitchen and the Oza room like ur fore fathers. For your mind. Na curse u curse her. Little “man”

You can join her there as well.

EagleEyes794:

Haba bro. That's quite insensitive. It shouldn't call for that.

When she insulted me, where were you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (3632) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DrAkpamudehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.