Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3268747 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) ... (3631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
Each time I try to reply any of my recent mentioned post I get banned. Back to back three times in a row, well antispasm bot sensed bearish undertone a lot from me lately. Happy 2022 all.
Don't forget to add a few of dz coins to your portfolio especially when they dip seriously. For short-term bull run hodl. Dz are a few included in the alameda research portfolio comprising a group of mega investors from wall street to silicone valley executives.
Dodo
Apy finance
Ramp
Etc, see detailed pics of coins under their current portfolio and let it be known dat dz whale movement were responsible for sol meteoric rise in 2021 and in Feb 2021, before d sol massive pump in July made $10billion and above from em' em' market, mek I no get banned again ooh! like openheaven2019 once said, 'follow the whale movement'. One of my 2022 resolution for em' em' market. Note I will be going for the ones with low Mcap and few token supply counts. Happy 2022.

DyOR on coins you want to invest in. Not because you see alameda, you rush and buy. Most of thier investments are also negative. Whale can get REKT too. No go follow follow hit your head for pole. Dodo finance has been down about most 90% of its alt. What is the reason for that? Have developers abandoned the project. Do you know if alameda has sold all their shares?Not because they invested initially, they can't cash out... This Crypto na ashawo market. Shine your eyes.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotunibrahim7(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
Thanks boss
lkillbrokehoes:
Yeah. keep hodling
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
ololade001:
Dot ehn, I am waiting for 100 dollars Sha ooo

Hehe... Seems the parachain talk was a 'sell the news' event similar to that of Ada.
Could have taken a shot with one or two of its parachains
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ibime:

No, I don't even know what those parachains are about sef. I just know that $30 has been a safe price for DOT since Q1 so buying at $29 seems OK

Looked into them briefly since I hold some dot... Got busy and unfortunately, the ones I had in mind have ended... Funnily, I just remembered buying dot and uni this time last year at about 4 and riding both to 20. Hopefully, 2022 brings similar profits with less mistakes

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Is it good to buy VET vechain right now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
If you've heard of Glimmer token(Moonbeam) under polkadot parachains, I advise you to insert such on your diary.
Moonbeam is going to be Magic when launched in Q1 2022.

I remain Spider20.........................
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jodanj10(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pls what coins can someone buy now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
Looking back over the last year, would be nice if we could share our best and worst trades and also how we utilised an important lesson learn. Best trade can be in terms of ROI or something different

I'd go first

1. On best trades, I'd list two. First was loading up on certain alyts this time last year. By then, Bitc0in had rallied and alyts were lagging. By end of Jan 2021, coyns such as dot, uni, sushi were up 5x.
A second Best trade was on doge. Hit one of its rallies to the teeth and my portfolio swelled overnight

2. Coincidentally, worst trade was also on doge. Failed to see the larger picture and didn't.

3. Main lesson learned was also from doge hehe... Having tracked shib for a while and after breakout seeing it was following doge's rally to the teeth... I positioned and sold the top beautifully well. Annoyingly, I put most of the profits back into doge and now looking for an exit... Meme coyns dey vex finally

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Looking at binaz yearly overview, finally, dem chop trading fees last year.

This year, hoping to trade less and strategically average in or outta the market when the time comes

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loris576(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Fastt:

2 dollar to 112? Where did you see this one?, Have you cashed out? Or you still waiting for it to reach 200.

It's true my 4 algo currently 173 algo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ebitng: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
jedisco:
Looking at binaz yearly overview, finally, dem chop trading fees last year.

This year, hoping to trade less and strategically average in or outta the market when the time comes

Doings
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Good evening everyone....I've been reading dis page all day and night for the past 3 days.
Thank God say I don catch up(lol).

I've learnt a lot from u guys.
And honestly, we're grateful for all your efforts �.

I intend to buy one of these coins/token.

Pls which one should I go for

FTM
Metis
Sand

Pls help me select one out of those 3

I've already make up my mind to also buy gala....I just need help with d tokens/coins up there

Thanks

Cc Ibime
Singapore1
OpenHeaven2019
DenreleDave
Sircatherine45
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wealthnet: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
legacystore:
Crypto currency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible u can make 80% loss or gain in just 24 hours depending on how the pendulum swings.

Just yesterday xrp was 220 and everyone was dumping and this morning it's has moved to 270 for those that stayed on. Massive profit in 24 hrs.

Let's discuss crypto picks, strategies and tips

My strategy is hodl or swing trading

I buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum before I dump and move to the next one.

My max wait period is 3 months, sometimes I hit target much earlier the other time I cut my loss.

Day trading is a no no for me, don't even have such time

Please share with me details about Hatoken as per viability, current price and how to buy it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
wink Thanks Boss have been able to get paper on my trust wallet with the help of the answers that have been provided so far.... I appreciate house

Cc: Ibime
Openheaven

Make una dey updates us here on our it move ooo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
$Axl Inu is the new sheriff in town.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
moshuur:
Good evening everyone....I've been reading dis page all day and night for the past 3 days.

FTM
Metis
Sand

I've already make up my mind to also buy gala....I just need help with d tokens/coins up there

Thanks

Cc Ibime
Singapore1
OpenHeaven2019
DenreleDave
Sircatherine45

SAND

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
moshuur:

FTM
Metis
Sand

Thanks

Cc Ibime
Singapore1
OpenHeaven2019
DenreleDave
Sircatherine45

I will advise METIS... Sand don run wella late last year but not still limiting it.... Ftm has has a run though small..

METIS shud be good.... Metaverse token

FTM should shud be a 2nd choice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ebitng: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
Abeg, What does Layer 1s mean?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Udapod(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
Guys which coin can I buy right now? I’m thinking of gala. I’m planning on holding the coin for 1month to 3 months
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
Loris576:

That's crazy gains
This year will be massive for algo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Udapod(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
Lucremoy:

That's crazy gains
This year will be massive for algo
will I make profit if I hold it for 3 months?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
ebitng:
Abeg, What does Layer 1s mean?

Smart contracts..... POS /POW

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LordofNaija: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
Icecream4U:
Then buy fastmoney inu when it lauched.
When MMM inu?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Loris576:

Be clear..... There is a distinction btw $4 Algo 4 Algo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
LordofNaija:

When MMM inu?

MMM grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ecanenar(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Good day house, please as a newbie, what are the top 10 sh1t coins to buy that would yield huge profits in the short/long run. Your swift response would be valued. Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
I don't care about the actions of SLP as my dream is long term. There is one secret in holding long-term...... There is 95% chance of abandoned projects to rise..... Think about it when you're less busy

The coin is obviously in some super down trend. Don't trade against the trend, you're not superman.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zayyadidris(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Singapore1:
what is your telegram username?
Please ask for my username to now. I want to participate also.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
jedisco:
Looking back over the last year, would be nice if we could share our best and worst trades and also how we utilised an important lesson learn. Best trade can be in terms of ROI or something different

I'd go first

1. On best trades, I'd list two. First was loading up on certain alyts this time last year. By then, Bitc0in had rallied and alyts were lagging. By end of Jan 2021, coyns such as dot, uni, sushi were up 5x.
A second Best trade was on doge. Hit one of its rallies to the teeth and my portfolio swelled overnight

2. Coincidentally, worst trade was also on doge. Failed to see the larger picture and didn't.

3. Main lesson learned was also from doge hehe... Having tracked shib for a while and after breakout seeing it was following doge's rally to the teeth... I positioned and sold the top beautifully well. Annoyingly, I put most of the profits back into doge and now looking for an exit... Meme coyns dey vex finally

PSG showed me shege, BETA currently showing me Shege.

Made lots of money from SHIB,
Made millions of naira from GALA.

Lesson I : Any coin among coins/tokens I hold that rally up and gave substantial gains, I sell to USDT and withdraw to my bank account and wait at least 2-3 months before deploying part of the fiat again in buying another well studied coin/token.

Lesson II : I will never ever buy newly launched token again never. Not until at least 6 months after launch, minimum.
I was very lucky with C98 but BETA has choked me.
I know U warned me, but I don learn lesson.

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
I’m would not be wrong on $Paper.

It would do 100x.

Not today, not 2moro but I bet $Paper would do crazy returns.

I have doubled my bags, I am hoping to double my current bag ( to X4 what I had initially).

A DAO Zkrollup game that Starkware is funding its development with developers that worked on GTA will not fail.

Today a group that charges thousands of $$ to share alphas, dropped $Paper as one of its 100x pick for 2022.

The only regret I would have at the end of the year is why I didn’t buy more $paper.

NFA, DYOR
Only risk what you can afford to lose.

24 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
jedisco:

Happy new year

Ftm is a tricky one due to bitc0ins PA. I'm leaning towards Bitc0in coming down to take out 42k low hence I've largely held out on adding to alyts except for matic and crv I bought in early December.
I largely hold (and trade) layer 1s on the back of their projects. FTM is not held it before and largely unaware of it's chain.... But I gather it does have exciting stuff under the hood. Also, it has a synthetic stable coyn (like UST). Not so sure how much it's grown. It was the development of UST that made me load up on Luna at 40.

Looking at its charts, 3 things I note

1. The last monthly close against USD was a monster one.... Such a candle could easily push prices up. I see similar candles against bnb and betece

2. Looking at the TVL and comparing that to the market cap across it and other chains, ftm does look impressive. It's market cap is relatively modest while still having good value locked. It was on this metric I bought CRV which has paid off

3. The daily looks like a bullflag which is about to breakout. The weekly OTOH, looks different. I'd wait for a weekly to close as a weekly candle closing this way could easily push prices in the opposite direction as on previous occasions to retest support.

In summary, like with layer 1s I hold, e.g Luna, Avax, if I'm bullish on the chain, I look for opportunities to buy, make earnings holding the coyn and average out when my targets are hit or market conditions change. With the hype around it, if it does pullback to between 1.5-1.7, I'd buy some..

Thanks for this Jedisco.

I am very bullish on FTM, it would break into top 10 this year.

I’m sure of it!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) ... (3631) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Deppysit(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.