Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3272585 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (3632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zabiboy: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

Let's do a challenge...
Sandbox will get to $20 before Mbox?
Are you in
Dunno why i just have a better feeling about Mbox and Blok than SAND...
Maybe it's because of the name tho grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

Why do u suggest icp??
good morning

it currently flashing a mega bullish divergence on its daily and weekly timeframe.
through out last year, Icp was correcting when other coins were giving massive returns.
it's dropped about 93% from its first closed body candle which is $300(i didn't say wick...that one dey around $2000+ plus). how much lower can it go ?
lastly, my oga, xforce global has picked it as one of his top 3 coins for 2022.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
Small research will save you and you won’t type some things.

First of all I have repeatedly spoke about the $Paper team.

I used “we” when referring to $Paper because I love the project and have a sense of ownership as regards it but most importantly I used “we” because $Paper is a DAO.
@bold What that guy typed is not out of place & he is not the first quoting u on this!
If u are not a cultist do not term yourself as one & expect people to be doing research whether u are actually one. That person may lose his life before they eventually discover he is not a cultist. People will refer to u what u term yourself especially when u have in depth knowledge in that particular field!

Crypto in its entirety is decentralized, so whether paper is a decentralized organization is not enough reason for anyone to affiliate his/her self to the project if they are not sincerely part of it. What that guy typed is what considerable number of persons may hold as view after reading that post he quoted, but they wouldn't quote u as u are highly respected here & can easily get emotional!

Anyone can be part of any project, the person may not be the primary developer, but can be affiliated to a project in one form or the other. So u shouldn't be flattered when people refer to u as part of the developing team of a project when u have already portrayed yourself as such.

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
Bagged some @ 33 will ride till 80. Will be locking in profits when necessary
nice move. i entered at 26

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
Master kindly say something about CHZ e get why
I'm not a master but from my own point of view, I think Chz will moon this January along with other football tokens when the transfer window starts getting hot.

Maybe after the window, you might want to take profit rather waiting for it to moon to 10$. It's currently sitting at 1.3B mcap at 0.25 per coin

Wonders need to happen before it's get to 10$ like you mentioned around 52B mcap

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2022
this room is getting hot i need FRESH AIR

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Giftee111:
Hello, good afternoon everyone, my gtbank account got restricted because of #5000 transaction I made on Binance this morning, I wasn’t aware of this, so a relative sent more money to the account which didn’t enter so I had to ring the bank and I was told my account has been restricted, is there anything I can do to get my money back, it is a large sum of money, please everyone I need advice

Maybe you typed a crypto related word in the description for the transaction
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mubbyone(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2022
I have known you on this thread for helping people, only God can reward you sir, keep doing the lords work, and in cypto everyone should try and do research, don’t blame anyone if got burnt,no body put gun for your head and force your hands to buy any coin.
OpenHeaven2019:
People don’t know that a lot of major opportunities in Crypto are secrets passed within a close cycle. When it gets outside initial investor already made insane returns.

I give you one example, I got to know of weapon from an OG in the crypto space, I didn’t share it here because I had not done enough research.

The coin has more than 4X in 7days. This coin will not get known till maybe like $20 when people have done over 30x.

They are plenty of private/seed rounds that are going on daily that y’all don’t know about.

I decide to put these secrets info out for all to see and some people think I’m “shilling”. Na NL dem dey shill project. $Weapon I didn’t bring here has it not done 4X +.

I could just pass the info around my guys. Thankfully I have 1 or 2 people in here who have direct private access to me and we share alphas amongst ourselves , most of them ask me why I still post alphas on NL. My response is to help people. I nor come here to come shill, I come to help you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seankhalifa: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2022
I know a token datwil make u guys rich in a year... dis one is a financial advice.. mention me if u no rich in year...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rexraph18(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2022
Happy Sunday guys..

Pls make una cut openheaven2019 some slacks.

His choice of words is his opinion, nobody is mandated to follow his calls..

Just like ikrandragon said, Doing your own research is one of the primary rules of kripto.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2022
Would have been really great if you had posted this weapon 7 or 8 days ago when it broke out or even b4 then. People that can will take the risk. Nevertheless, your efforts are very much appreciated
OpenHeaven2019:
People don’t know that a lot of major opportunities in Crypto are secrets passed within a close cycle. When it gets outside initial investor already made insane returns.

I give you one example, I got to know of weapon from an OG in the crypto space, I didn’t share it here because I had not done enough research.

The coin has more than 4X in 7days. This coin will not get known till maybe like $20 when people have done over 30x.

They are plenty of private/seed rounds that are going on daily that y’all don’t know about.

I decide to put these secrets info out for all to see and some people think I’m “shilling”. Na NL dem dey shill project. $Weapon I didn’t bring here has it not done 4X +.

I could just pass the info around my guys. Thankfully I have 1 or 2 people in here who have direct private access to me and we share alphas amongst ourselves , most of them ask me why I still post alphas on NL. My response is to help people. I nor come here to come shill, I come to help you.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2022
Zabiboy:

Dunno why i just have a better feeling about Mbox and Blok than SAND...
Maybe it's because of the name tho grin
grin grin name?

millennialaku2:

good morning

it currently flashing a mega bullish divergence on its daily and weekly timeframe.
through out last year, Icp was correcting when other coins were giving massive returns.
it's dropped about 93% from its first closed body candle which is $300(i didn't say wick...that one dey around $2000+ plus). how much lower can it go ?
lastly, my oga, xforce global has picked it as one of his top 3 coins for 2022.

Thanks for this boss.. I might consider it when I av money

I did last year but it was just stagnant
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2022
LandMann:

I asked you a question with respect to your own comment. See your comment below and see the bolded in your own comment. You use we several times... If you were in a sane clime, you would be held liable for any liability since you're promoting the coin and also claim to be part of its team by using we.

This is petty and you're deflecting attention from the real issue. Mazinewmoney is heavily shilling SLP because he believes in it. If he claims to be part of SLP team then it would be a different case. Has he made that claim?

Again, SLP has been vetted by Binance and is listed on Binance. Yet, it has fallen nearly 80% from ATH.

You can enlighten Nairalanders about why $PAPER token you're promoting won't get dumped on them after buying. Tell them all the people behind the project. Tell them why $PAPER token distribution is concentrated in certain wallets and who owns those wallet. Reveal all the team members and their wallets address so people can view their holdings.

If you wish to continue making jests instead of providing clarification like a good marketing manager or someone with good intentions, then please continue. I won't indulge you further.

A lot of sense in this!
NB: This is not an attack!

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2022
All these over politeness sef grin

This is not an attack
Thos is not an insult

BLA BLA BLA.. undecided

I need violence angry

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2022
Mekenz:
do you know that they increased slp supply from 3b to 24b? That's why it's going so down, also slp is no longer a reward token for axs, atleast been a reward token before, make it to be useful......

Actually he didn't read the news.... I read ur sumtyms Dt slp will no longer be the reward....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2022
seankafor:
All these over politeness sef grin

This is not an attack
Thos is not an insult

BLA BLA BLA.. undecided

I need violence angry
Whale do giveaway also organize your fellow whale make una create token airdrop give us or put us for whitelist cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Phantasma Token is the future of Gaming Projects, dont miss it
If Gaming Projects must take over the crypto space then the blockchain that runs them must be up to standard and this is why Phantasma will be among the top blockchain running gaming projects.
The Phantasma token will go all the way up when gaming projects become popular. There are many exciting features in the Phantasma network including SmartNFT, read more and how to buy it: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/phantasma-token-one-project-you-should-never-ignore/

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Supremeboss:
Phantasma Token is the future of Gaming Projects, dont miss it
If Gaming Projects must take over the crypto space then the blockchain that runs them must be up to standard and this is why Phantasma will be among the top blockchain running gaming projects.
The Phantasma token will go all the way up when gaming projects become popular. There are many exciting features in the Phantasma network including SmartNFT, read more and how to buy it: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/phantasma-token-one-project-you-should-never-ignore/
.guy have you paid morningstarrr that accused you of scam

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fasttt: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2022
I have said it times without numbers, anyone can create a tok.en. I spent just 3 hrs buyung bnb, transfer, create token, mint, publish the contract, set up initial website just as little as less than 100usd. The token address is on my profile.
Also any token can pump anytime, if i buy a token, as little as 20usd will move the market cap, and you will see a sharp rise.
Better to suggest a token, shill but you dont tell someone to buy with certainty, especially a metaverse t.oken that we all know will take billions of dollars to build. I know cos im in that space. Takes 100 of developers to develop /maintain a simple website like bristish airways, not to talk of building a meta verse.
If you are in for the money, know when to enter in and sign out. And invest what you are willing to lose.
I dont see a long term for wars papers. I can bet with my left blokus. Who no no, no no.

Meanwhile, i'm DCA on
METIS
Hec
Toad
Jewel
Luna

Btc like 60%
Eth 20%
Metis 10%
Others 10%

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2022
What!!!!! Like WTF!!!!!!! cool
Mekenz:
do you know that they increased slp supply from 3b to 24b? That's why it's going so down, also slp is no longer a reward token for axs, atleast been a reward token before, make it to be useful......
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2022
Fasttt:
I have said it times without numbers, anyone can create a tok.en. I spent just 3 hrs buyung bnb, transfer, create token, mint, publish the contract, set up initial website just as little as less than 100usd. The token address is on my profile.
Also any token can pump anytime, if i buy a token, as little as 20usd will move the market cap, and you will see a sharp rise.
Better to suggest a token, shill but you dont tell someone to buy with certainty, especially a metaverse t.oken that we all know will take billions of dollars to build. I know cos im in that space. Takes 100 of developers to develop /maintain a simple website like bristish airways, not to talk of building a meta verse.
If you are in for the money, know when to enter in and sign out. And invest what you are willing to lose.
I dont see a long term for wars papers. I can bet with my left blokus. Who no no, no no.

Meanwhile, i'm DCA on
METIS
Hec
Toad
Jewel
Luna

Btc like 60%
Eth 20%
Metis 10%
Others 10%

Oh Whale, I hail you ooooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fasttt: 10:58am On Jan 09, 2022
millennialaku2:
guys pls try to have some $icp in your portfolio. even if nah just one you buy... e get why

P.S ftc in page 2022 grin
This icp that killed a lot of ppl, do you know if there is any advance in the project? Have there been any code commit in their git repository by the developers to know if they are still working on the project of they have disembark to create more pump and dump to.ken. Not because its dip means it will bounce up? almost 98% of token dont make it alive after beteecee has finished sucking all the liquidity.

I will bid/buy anyway but at 12 usd. So i can dump it on 20usd cos we have a lot of bag carriers in this project.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EwuGambia: 10:58am On Jan 09, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Please who don use paybis, someone mentioned here. Is that stuff legit?

I have had the same question as you since i discovered this thread some three days ago. I kept watching from the shadows to see if anyone would attest to its authenticity... lol.
So i did my own research, saw youtube videos and all.... and took a leap of faith. And interestingly it worked perfectly.
You get USDT at a much cheaper rate than binance p2p. Note that I made use of a zenith bank mastercard..

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Fasttt:

This icp that killed a lot of ppl, do you know if there is any advance in the project? Have there been any code commit in their git repository by the developers to know if they are still working on the project of they have disembark to create more pump and dump to.ken. Not because its dip means it will bounce up? almost 98% of token dont make it alive after beteecee has finished sucking all the liquidity.

I will bid/buy anyway but at 12 usd. So i can dump it on 20usd cos we have a lot of bag carriers in this project.

ICP killed many people truly.. Dumped from 700$ plus to 300$ then further to 50 and below...

I don't know the fate of the bag holders

But ur target is only possible if btccccceee goes back to 10k$ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
Small research will save you and you won’t type some things.

First of all I have repeatedly spoke about the $Paper team.

I used “we” when referring to $Paper because I love the project and have a sense of ownership as regards it but most importantly I used “we” because $Paper is a DAO.
But why does one account holds over 60 percent of the token? Thank you. Or am I reading this wrong?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wisdomremz(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2022
/X_financeBot?start=1324029310

Xfinance airdrop ..

3 days till end of airdrop.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Laren24(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Laren24:
Hello everyone. I know this is transgression, I apologise so much.

I have an urgency in which I need to go back to my school and do clearance, and am owing my school, I have been able to save 25k out of the 87.3k am owing school. I'm imploring and begging in your humble mercy and pity to assist in anyway you can. I pray God won't put you in a position to beg people for support.

Pls everyone do not ignore me this is a serious and urgent situation. I beg of you all

Pls everyone your support is needed anyway you can.

Access bank

Note:

Mr Solomon Ogochukwu, thank you so very much for your helping hand you're the only one who has extended your help to me yet. May God bless you for the days of your life.
Pls guys I've never ridiculed myself to this level, it's unfavorable situation that brought this. I beg of you guys in the name of the holy God to please help me anyway you can. It's you Nairalanders I have so much hope on please help a fellow brother.

Hello everyone, I am being sincere about my problem and I beg of you to assist in anyway you can pls.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by davinchi101: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Tokens that are likely to do X10 (1000%) - x100 (10,000%) in the next 12months

1. FTM - it's a blockchain with smart contract capabilities just like binance, etherum, solana, etc. token on which other token, applications, networks can be built. This time last year, SOL was around 1.5$ but due to its smart contract capabilities on which other coin are built, it rose to over 200$ within few month. FTM might follow suit.

2. Sparta- this coin has dropped by almost 1000℅ from its ATH, also can only be exchanged with Bnb on binance. Its possible it tries to attain its ATH during the bullish season and also get listed with other stable coins

3. CNS (centric swap). Also a smart contract token that currently worth 0.0003$. It might follow ftm and SOL pattern

4. Saitama. This is another great coin to look into especially with the saitamask project that is near completion. It currently worth 0.00000005 and might likely covers 2 to 3 zeros in few months time when the saitamask exchange begins operation.

But if you're looking for coin that might do x3 to x5 in few months time, you can check consider the metaverse and gaming tokens.

This piece is open to counter. This is my little research, let's hear about yours too. We are all here to make money

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

Jmyno1H, this is an opportunity to track ur guy óò

Spend 40K to track someone who duped him of 56K?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mekenz(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
What!!!!! Like WTF!!!!!!! cool
yeah I just feel like passing the information out, incase someone out there doesn't know yet.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2022
Good seing Mana Beginning to gain the recognition that it deserves. Several millions invested and affiliation with multi national companies. It's only a matter of time it will flip Sand in price

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (3632) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ultimatebas(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.