Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3274316 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Singapore1:

you are partly right, but i don't think it works that way. The USD is already losing its power in the financial world and RMB was recently added to the IMF basket. Printing more money especially when the whole world is watching will only create more distrust to the US Dollar.

Countries are watching and won't think twice before diversifying their portfolio if US inflation reach a breaking point. Russia already getting paid in Euro and Rubies for their oil sales as against usd.

Other developed countries can afford to defend themselves, but can Africa or Nigeria defend itself against the USD?

Since the gold standard collapsed in 1976, the US has been printing USD like mad to fund their budget and buy valuable resources from Africa and other regions.

Funny enough, the gold standard collapsed in 1976. It was around this time Nigeria discovered oil in commercial quantity and it was the same period the naira started depreciating against the USD.

So, for 46 years, the US has been entrenching the USD as a global currency... A currency they print in their own backyard. No-one has done anything about it for 46 years. The cosmetic solution of introducing more currencies in the IMF basket won't solve anything as long as those currencies can't compete with the USD or overthrow the USD.

Check their recent budget passed by Joe Biden. The biggest budget in the world... All to be funded by USD printed in us...while they keep telling you they're scared of raising interest rate due to their massive debt, they're still pumping up their yearly budget and funding it with the USD they're printing... Even if the USD collapsed today, the US can still stand on its too feet solidly because it has developed all the solid infrastructure, technology and educated it's people all with money printed in their backyard.

If the USD collapses, are we then going to start the circle again with another country's currency?

Brother, let's just focus on how to make money in this space... The matter too long

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paulo3ree(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Can I still use luno despite CBN ban?

Please any answer for this question?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
Relax..... E go come back.
No wahala.. I dey wait for am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
LandMann:

Other developed countries can afford to defend themselves, but can Africa or Nigeria defend itself against the USD?

Since the gold standard collapsed in 1976, the US has been printing USD like mad to fund their budget and buy valuable resources from Africa and other regions.

Funny enough, the gold standard collapsed in 1976. It was around this time Nigeria discovered oil in commercial quantity and it was the same period the naira started depreciating against the USD.

So, for 46 years, the US has been entrenching the USD as a global currency... A currency they print in their own backyard. No-one has done anything about it for 46 years. The cosmetic solution of introducing more currencies in the IMF basket won't solve anything as long as those currencies can't compete with the USD or overthrow the USD.

Check their recent budget passed by Joe Biden. The biggest budget in the world... All to be funded by USD printed in us...while they keep telling you they're scared of raising interest rate due to their massive debt, they're still pumping up their yearly budget and funding it with the USD they're printing... Even if the USD collapsed today, the US can still stand on its too feet solidly because it has developed all the solid infrastructure, technology and educated it's people all with money printed in their backyard.

If the USD collapses, are we then going to start the circle again with another country's currency?

Brother, let's just focus on how to make money in this space... The matter too long
The reason I said the US dominates the global economy is based on luck. After the gold standard shenanigans where it was discovered that the USD is actually not backed by gold, the United States dollar fell over the years.

Then the crude oil came in the 70s. Saudi Arabia was one of the largest suppliers of crude oil, but they were having the pirates problem. The pirates were hijacking their crude oil. The USA agreed to be protecting KSA only if they would be transacting in USD. So anybody buying crude oil from Saudi Arabia need to be paying USD.

that was the birth of USD dominance ( well, second birth)

as the world leaves crude oil the USD weakens...

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
osic:
Shouldn't have sold my FTM cry cry

Another time would come.

I've learnt this lesson.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Herbsworks: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
The Creditcoin (CTC) coin is going to experience atleast a 1000% increase tomorrow. The coi.n is not available on pan.cakeswap but on okex.

You can create an okex account via this link https://www.okex.com/join/12900475.

Please DYOR and buy now to avoid FOMO tomorrow

Sunflower003

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by beautyfunke(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
Tether is bae!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Singapore1:

The reason I said the US dominates the global economy is based on luck. After the gold standard shenanigans where it was discovered that the USD is actually not backed by gold, the United States dollar fell over the years.

Then the crude oil came in the 70s. Saudi Arabia was one of the largest suppliers of crude oil, but they were having the pirates problem. The pirates were hijacking their crude oil. The USA agreed to be protecting KSA only if they would be transacting in USD. So anybody buying crude oil from Saudi Arabia need to be paying USD.

that was the birth of USD dominance ( well, second birth)

as the world leaves crude oil the USD weakens...

So Bros, should we start stashing gold & pounds as opposed to dollar?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
You buy at 39650 or even 40k.
Good chance your money go increase by 28.7-30%.
But we no go take profit na cheesy
It's too small

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

I agree with you, bro.
in the financial circle, The US dollar is already wounded, they just been concealing it.

Kanye is that you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Here comes one of the coin Dt withstood the dip

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ebitng: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
DenreleDave:
Here comes one of the coin Dt withstood the dip

Coingecko keeps warning about the coin since it has been hacked twice.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

If that was the sharp bounce we needed @$43,432, now we go to $44,200 area

Don’t sleep on this one… it’s promising

METWAR AIRDROP
https:///METAWAR_AIRDROP_BOT?start=1Og6kyKjy

Another drop incoming, To BTC $43,400 area

EDITED

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Another drop incoming, To $43,400 area

Ur airdrop site, no dey work?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Ur airdrop site, no dey work?

Check your networks

https:///METAWAR_AIRDROP_BOT?start=1Og6kyKjy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by draxler15(m): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
1000% is like $200 per coin o!

Herbsworks:
The Creditcoin (CTC) coin is going to experience atleast a 1000% increase tomorrow. The coi.n is not available on pan.cakeswap but on okex.

You can create an okex account via this link https://www.okex.com/join/12900475.

Please DYOR and buy now to avoid FOMO tomorrow

Sunflower003

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Herbsworks:
The Love coin did about 8000% increase in just few minutes today. Those who bought have cashed out too. it moved from $0.0005 to $0.05 dollars. But it’s going down now
when i see you guys quoting pics from excha.nges,i just laugh.Those percentage you see there are false,the earlier you know this,the better for you.if you want to know,check coin that is already trading on other exchange,compare it with the percentage increase when bin.ance list it,you will understand more..e easy to see 8000% for centralised exchange abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
wink
Alright, thanks Boss
Herbsworks:

I am avoiding some of your comments so I don’t get banned. Please try and be abbreviating when writing some coins and cryp.to platforms
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Herbsworks: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
bigx:

It’s not $200 bro! It’s $22. Meaning the coin might get to $22 tomorrow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rexraph18(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
bigx:

1000% is similar to 10x undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Herbsworks:

It’s not $200 bro! It’s $22. Meaning the coin might get to $22 tomorrow

Sorry jare, sleep dey my eye

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
moshuur:

What do u want to gain with this comment of urs

You are free to kill yourself. Idc

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
sweetveek:
when i see you guys quoting pics from excha.nges,i just laugh.Those percentage you see there are false,the earlier you know this,the better for you.if you want to know,check coin that is already trading on other exchange,compare it with the percentage increase when bin.ance list it,you will understand more..e easy to see 8000% for centralised exchange abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pump and dump schemes.

I just looked at love on kucoin.

It has done 2000%. In the first minute and crashed by more than 75% within that same minute .

The only good thing is if anyone got in at entry price he would still have gotten x 20 at this time.

Still a very risky move.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Alexis11:

You are free to kill yourself. Idc
Wow....u still av a long way to go. Anyways....more win to us all

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
moshuur:

Wow....u still av a long way to go.
Anyways....more win to us all

You also have a very long way to go boy.

Maybe you should go back and read my comment you ignorantly replied with deriding statement.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dljbd1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
You guys should be calming down
Alexis11:

You also have a very long way to go boy.

Maybe you should go back and read my comment you ignorantly replied with deriding statement.
moshuur:

Wow....u still av a long way to go.
Anyways....more win to us all

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Tyche:

I am in both harmony and FTM, had to sell off my Matic for harmony though.

One big lesson of holding them though is the predictability; knowing when to take profits and when to buy. There's also a sizeable moonbat. I will hardly buy FTM above 2.1 nor harmony above 0.21

I decided to opt for one or the other.... Still have matic... It's shown immense strength over the last year and staking rewards on it are good.... If it continues this yr in same fashion as last, then it'd surprise folks. It's a larger cap though and as such take more volume to move

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
Cc: Jedisco plsssss.

No idea

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
dljbd1:
You guys should be calming down

Thanks bro... I was really shocked to see that his comment. Someone said he sold his ftm early. Then I said I sold just 25% of my holding and I would have been kicking myself if I had sold everything. And he just came from no where to quote me with that statement... I still don't understand why he decided to attack me for that simple common statement.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
I ve got usdt for sale interested call 09029831895

(1) (2) (3) ... (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) ... (3634) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Kendrick654(m), THUNDER4real(m), GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m), egbeocha(m), Rita30, jayce232 and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.