Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3269808 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) ... (3631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
wink

Take n Run
Fastt:

cheesy 100% agree. Promise promise, little pump, they take money and project dies off, they come with another named token, the circle continues. Once you see reasonable profit, take and run. No looking back. This is not a long term coin to own. The money involved in metaverse no be here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
This is a time for Capital protection. If you lose your capital now, you won't have it when it's needed

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MN07: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
dz previous weekly hammer candlestick was a single-candle bullish reversal pattern that can be spotted at the end of a downtrend, if i were you i would start loading up on gems that have high recovery bounce rates against bttc and i wuld enter at 24:00hr close later tonight. who is in for short-term 3 days small profits? another new weekly candlestick is forming tomorr and i'm speculating a thurs-sat uplift undecided

What the hell are you typing

Can you read to yourself what you just typed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
The FOMO-FEAR-FUD circle of Crypto

What pushes you to buy a new coin?

FOMO? shocked
You see series of long green candles, the coin is close to or making new ATHs... you see people saying positive things about the token everywhere on social media...in your mind, this is it. This is the coin that will give me 100x. You put your money, coin jumps up 30%... Yes, you were right. cool This is the right coin... You log out...

After some time you log in to check your 100x investment... Coin is down 25%... lipsrsealed You're still in 5% profit but the thought of that 100x won't allow you cashout and exit your position.... Before you log out coin is down another 10%. embarassed You're now in 5% loss but that spirit of 100x is telling you to stay...

That's how the coin drops 30-70% from ATH and that's when urge to sell and cut your loss is highest... You panic sell and then you start cursing the day you discovered crypto and spreading fud about the coin cry, how it's price is going deep into the abyss of the earth (scam coins, shit coins excluded, they truly die or dive deep down in price from where they can't rise again). grin

To be continued.... Follow the thread here for more updates
https://www.nairaland.com/6946719/fomo-fear-fud-circle-crypto

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
dljbd1:

No vex

At all.

We are hear to assist one another with relevant information when necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
santos123:
3 usdt?

Yes..

With intentions of pumping more, monthly..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
FTM.... Shall we...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
MN07:

I understood what he wrote. A valid vital info you can make use of if you ask him politely to explain what he meant.

In lay mans terms, there might be a mini pump between end of day today till Saturday. Find a coin that has good reversl and make short time trade. Of cos this is all speculation. Trade with care wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
dz previous weekly hammer candlestick was a single-candle bullish reversal pattern that can be spotted at the end of a downtrend, if i were you i would start loading up on gems that have high recovery bounce rates against bttc and i wuld enter at 24:00hr close later tonight. who is in for short-term 3 days small profits? another new weekly candlestick is forming tomorr and i'm speculating a thurs-sat uplift undecided

It's not really a Hammer, for a Hammer we need the body to be 1/3 of the wick.

The last 2 week's Candle and last week's candle put together is a "Bearish Harami" and it's a strong signal that the downtrend is still in full force.

Also. When you look at your chart a little closely you can obviously see the Head and Shoulders top. If this week's candle closes below $41,896 then we should expect more dips in the following weeks.

For now if anyone is desperate to buy any coin then I suggest that person waits for today's candle to close regardless of how tempting the price of that coin may be for now. If BTC close above $41,800 then it seems we are going to trade into a Fibonacci channel of width 0.786, However if BTC closes below $41,200 then $38-$39k is inevitable.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ah ah another tutor don land o. cheesy
This TA ppl no go kill person cheesy grin

Oya make una fight settle the hammer candle.
grin

Make i go book profit jare before the hammer candle fight ends grin.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Fastt:
Ah ah another tutor don land o. cheesy
This TA ppl no go kill person cheesy grin

Oya make una fight settle the hammer candle.
grin

Make i go book profit jare before the hammer candle fight ends grin.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
MN07:

Fvck off my mention, my post ain't for you, you general newbie....kip hodling on gems dat will tank like nuke....do you keep on portfolio any gem that has proven to have strong bullish reversal strength against bttc...I said for a in and out quick profits on some of dz stubborn gems...so Fvck off
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
OlympiadTutor:

It's not really a Hammer, for a Hammer we need the body to be 1/3 of the wick.

The last 2 week's Candle and last week's candle put together is a "Bearish Harami" and it's a strong signal that the downtrend is still in full force.

Also. When you look at your chart a little closely you can obviously see the Head and Shoulders top. If this week's candle closes below $41,896 then we should expect more dips in the following weeks.

For now if anyone is desperate to buy any coin then I suggest that person waits for today's candle to close regardless of how tempting the price of that coin may be for now. If BTC close above $41,800 then it seems we are going to trade into a Fibonacci channel of width 0.786, However if BTC closes below $41,200 then $38-$39k is inevitable.
mr Olympiad tutor, I m a fan of your posts, and I won't argue T.A with you with my fingers doing d typings n stuff, if you are in abuja let me know so we can link up and share knowledgeable resources with you all expenses on me bcuz I like how you think. Now, you said bearish hamaric buh I said hammer.... Dz still pass for it thou as I feel (sentimental) a close in resemblance formation to it, to pick from empreorbtc playbook, sometimes things can't be 100% perfect in terms of candlestick formation and d green dragonfly candlestick, i.e something dat looks like a green crucifixion cross formed along the many reds downtrend weeklies was alrdy an indication that a change to d trend which is obviously downtrending is looming to take shape to a uplift...it is more like a whipsaw kind of movement from here now. Tnx
edited

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hmm i hardly buy new coins so I just relax bid at $5 at least I fit Carry bags dere undecided but now I don move the bid to $8.35

dat guy wey buy at 8 last time I hope u enter again undecided

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Looks like it’s btc that lifts other coins
Make e sha Dey go up like that

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
osic:
FTM.... Shall we...
Yes we shall
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iamyemmie:

Yes we shall

Wether u shall or shalln't, nah oga BTC go decide

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
LooksRare (LOOKS)
This coin looks good undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
mr Olympiad tutor, I m a fan of your posts, and I won't argue T.A with you with my fingers doing d typings n stuff, if you are in abuja let me know so link up and share knowledgeable resources with you all expenses on me bcuz I like how you think. Now, you said bearish hamaric buh I said hammer.... Dz still pass for it thou as I feel (sentimental) a close in resemblance formation to it, to pick from empreorbtc book, sometimes things can't be 100% perfect in terms of candlestick formation and d red dragonfly candlestick, i.e something dat looks a crucifixion cross formed along the many reds downtrend weeklies was alrdy an indication that a change to d trend which is obviously downtrending is looming to take shape to a uplift...it is more like a whipsaw kind of movement from here now. Tnx

Yes you are correct Sir. Actually we can allow approximations but the wick is just too short and it's almost contained within the body of the previous week. If the tail travelled a reasonable distance away from the body we would qualify it as a Hammer but all indications states that it's a Harami.

Meet up? My social skills are below par. By the way I left Abuja last week already.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iamyemmie:

Yes we shall

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Fruitfulvinee:

I used Zenith mastercard.
Zenith card that starts with 539941... has 50% success rate
good afternoon. Pls is there a limit to the amout you can spend
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adabite(m): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
GET THIS AIRDROP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
REFER AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN.
WITHDRAWAL TIME IS FEB 1. PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SIGN UP.

https://www.ozc.org/invite?ref=7799441a

GOOD LUCK
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tried buying usdt now with my kuda card, it didn't go through, next up My GTB card.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=osic post=109511589]Tried buying usdt now with my kuda card, it didn't go through, next up My GTB card.[/quote] do and update us

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Update:
I tried both GTBANK & KUDA CARDS on Paybis.
Non worked. Got this...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
jedisco:

Still on the highway....
Why is this place so quiet and slow over the past few days?
Buy the dip, buy the dip... When the dip comes, all man go logout... Hehe

Hehehe....we still dey express but fight don start.
Who remembers the fight at 30k? E be like say na when market red wey people dey like fight.

BTW lets do a quick poll..

Like if you think 40k will not hold

Share if you think it willl

26 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
osic:
Update:
Non worked. Got this...
Same with zenith bank
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
jedisco:
Hehehe.... Fight don start
Who remembers the fight at 30k?

BTW lets do a quick poll..

Like if you think 40k will not hold

Share if you think it willl

grin grin A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
DieRich5:
Hmm i hardly buy new coins so I just relax bid at $5 at least I fit Carry bags dere undecided but now I don move the bid to $8.35

I got 9 sell 10.5.

I Don jump back to wait for 9.

My bid at 8 no gree enter since yesterday
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
osic:
Update:
Non worked. Got this...
so na only zenith the thing dey work on angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
DieRich5:

Caught a truck load at 8.3, sold at 8.8 grin . I am a simple man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) ... (3631) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.