Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3272449 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) ... (3632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2022
DieRich5:
WTF bro angry so if ur not a user u will be happy mk Dem ban Nigeria?
Finally saw the reasons for the ban ND mostly the account has big money in it undecided

Binance is safe jor..........I pray Dem ban all dis Nigerians wey Dy cast our country angry

Is it a crime to have big money in an account?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zimakod(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2022
In 2022, you can also earn crytocurrency using MyPayCap.

With MyPayCap, you earn 3% interest in Shiba Inu when you save Naira.

For example, you save N5,000 on the website, your 3% interest is calculated base on the value of Shiba Inu coin.

You receive your interest into your MyPayCap wallet and can withdraw them anytime.

Your savings are also secure and can be withdrawn after 60days of activating your account.

To Know more, you can check https://mypaycap.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2022
nna777:
If you are using Gate.io, ensure you never forget your password especially if you don't use it frequently. Write it down somewhere so you don't forget. Their password reset na complex process. They will ask you for one something something certificate number

It's close to 2 months now I haven't been able to access my account. Back and forth mails no be here. I was told my case has been submitted close to a month now. They can take 5 days to respond to one email. I guess it's because it's run by Chinese.
Will keep the house posted when it's finally resolved.

Do you by any chance know Onyeka?

Last week he told me a friend of his was having difficulty recovering his account from Gate.io...your case sounds very similar to that story.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2022
Enyinne:
This red is not redding well . If e wan go down , abeg do so , i wan buy market grin

Lol... You are praying it goes down, when some people who have already bought wants it to go way up.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2022
After sealing off the deal yesterday, we have to start a prayer for a dip but the thing dey do small small . We don buy some and waiting to see if another dipper dip go come so we can top up and move the train grin
ignis:

Lol... You are praying it goes down, when some people who have already bought wants it to go way up.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2022
nna777:
If you are using Gate.io, ensure you never forget your password especially if you don't use it frequently. Write it down somewhere so you don't forget. Their password reset na complex process. They will ask you for one something something certificate number

It's close to 2 months now I haven't been able to access my account. Back and forth mails no be here. I was told my case has been submitted close to a month now. They can take 5 days to respond to one email. I guess it's because it's run by Chinese.
Will keep the house posted when it's finally resolved.

Sorry to discredit you sir... This is not so true......

I did my forgot password 3 times in a row bcox I made a mistake and I didn't know it was my fault.. Albeit, I did password reset 3 times 4 days ago... I even chatted their customer service but later found out dt I was the one dt made a mistake..

Truout my 3 forgot password, they never asked me for certificate number sir...

Just my observation.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2022
Infact, I was abt to come to nairaland and warn people dt gate is messing with me, Lo and behold, it was my own error that was holding me back.....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2022
kings11ng:

Is it a crime to have big money in an account?

Yes it is a big crime.. If the big money is taken illegally.... Then binance have the right to block the account...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Well I bought xrp with the ₦48k and when it landed in binance, I converted it to usdt and it gave me $106
which network address did you submit for xrp?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2022
tongue

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pherule(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2022
I'm fiercely buying:
- Amazon GC/e-Code:
As low as $50; my rate is N4**/$
You can ask about other cards.

- Coinme/BTC/ETH/USDT & Prominent Altcoin:
I buy any amount; in bits and bulk as low as $10.

- Payoneer/PayPal/Zelle/CashApp.

- You can also contact me for your Google Voice, RDP, VPN, and other supports.

Swift Payment at Fair Rates!

Check my bio for my contact.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2022
randy01:

With access master card right
has your access bank card work for you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2022
Good morning all check these

https://t. me/Mebox_airdrop_bot?start=mXTaHXyz8

Remember to remove the space in-between .and m

DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2022
grin grin We die here grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Every time you move around up to 10k USD a special attention is given. I.e if you move 9,900 USD, I don't think it matters but you see each 10k has an accurate accounting, tracking, as well as all the linked KYC involved. Any kpararam! the record goes straight to the FBI. Nna biko, there is no need to pray that it doesn't go, because it will. Unless the owner nor complain.

Now, if you're thiefing or using your account to thief in anyway, they must catch you, even if it is kobo-kobo you'er theifing, it may take 20 years but they are coming for you. See 4th sentence above for emphasis.

Another thing is that P2P rating and complains, even though you are innocent but your rating is very bad, you ll be scrutinized and they will rather use you to cover their arse* than let their business go down. Tell you what, if the P2P market ever gets too overcrowded, guess who would be benched on the sidelines..... cheesy?

Yup! those with poor ratings wink .
When it will start happening make we nor talk say because we're Nigerians.
If possible your P2P should be 199% in 2000 trades grin Your P2P and all your transfers are your certificate, your witness, Your rank, your competition.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2022
seanwilliam:
grin grin We die here grin
cheesy This was me yesterday, I did not see it coming.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
$SPELL

Is this a rugpull? Hope this wont affect $FTM?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
dljbd1:
They don answer una Ooo

https://twitter.com/BinanceAfrica/status/1486435037545472006?s=20

lol.....cheesy.

them go begin run now grin .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Timekeeper:
Infact, I was abt to come to nairaland and warn people dt gate is messing with me, Lo and behold, it was my own error that was holding me back.....

People like you are the ones shouting Binance
on Twitter sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

Do you by any chance know Onyeka?

Last week he told me a friend of his was having difficulty recovering his account from Gate.io...your case sounds very similar to that story.

Nope.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
Edipet:

MTN angry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
If only u can be patient and strategic like the crypto market.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dryakson(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Icecream4U:
$SPELL

Some people noticed a coin dump after listing on some major exchanges, the reason is 'circulation supply dilution'. They increase the circulation supply, else it may cause spike in price.

I only buy a newly listed coin on Binance, if all the coins is in circulation.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by joypad: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
I found this list of best coins to invest in 2022.
So far I have thrown some money into them and the progress has been nice.
You can see the list of best coins to invest in 2022 here https://www.gigi.com.ng/2022/01/best-coins-to-invest-in.html
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Edipet:

Ripple
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnfem321: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello guys.. since Binance is sharing breakfast.. before them share ahm reach my side.. please what is the best alternative decentralized exchange to buy coin and also safe crypto assets ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
ikllbrokehoes:
This January just take style bloody, I pray this year favor all of us. grin
perfect description grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mekenz(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Icecream4U:
$SPELL

yeah exit your position, they said Dani have run with investors money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
johnfem321:
Hello guys.. since Binance is sharing breakfast.. before them share ahm reach my side.. please what is the best alternative decentralized exchange to buy coin and also safe crypto assets ?

Try KuCoin, Gate.io or Mexc

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Enyinne:
After sealing off the deal yesterday, we have to start a prayer for a dip but the thing dey do small small . We don buy some and waiting to see if another dipper dip go come so we can top up and move the train grin

Now I get... If it dip or rise, you gain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) ... (3632) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Tflex01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.