Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3255472 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (3626) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badboikris(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojemedad:

Just want to leave it there and be taking profit every 5 or 10%, I'm tired getting burnt by other coi.ns

You are not a smart trader. Even ETH upward trend is kinda slow when compared with BTC and LTC.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hello guys, i sent some Xrpee from my roqquu wallet to my beenance wallet and it hasn't reflected up till now, for more than 8hrs now, what could be wrong? Because i sent some USDT after that transaction and i received it in my beenance wallet almost immediately, i traced the transaction on blockchain and it's saying failed, yet no reversal, what do i do?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Badboikris:

You are not a smart trader. Even ETH upward trend is kinda slow when compared with BTC and LTC.

What's your advice then, will highly appreciate it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badboikris(m): 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
tammyboy1:
Hello guys, i sent some Xrpee from my roqquu wallet to my beenance wallet and it hasn't reflected up till now, for more than 8hrs now, what could be wrong? Because i sent some USDT after that transaction and i received it in my beenance wallet almost immediately, i traced the transaction on blockchain and it's saying failed, yet no reversal, what do i do?

Did you include the person's tag number? If you didn't you just may have lost your coin.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badboikris(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojemedad:

What's your advice then, will highly appreciate it

Buy BTC or LTC. LTC has a really huge potential to hit $19k before the end of the year.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
Badboikris:

Buy BTC or LTC. LTC has a really huge potential to hit $19k before the end of the year.

I'm not much of a long term holder, I prefer taking 5-10% daily, I tried it on some coi.ns sometimes I make profit sometimes I loss , more reason I choose to stay put with eth which doesn't fluctuates more

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badboikris(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojemedad:

I'm not much of a long term holder, I prefer taking 5-10% daily, I tried it on some coi.ns sometimes I make profit sometimes I loss , more reason I choose to stay put with eth which doesn't fluctuates more
Too bad...I'm not a fan of quick sell. I invested 40k on LTC back in October and that was like 25k for 1LTC. I have been holding since then...you can imagine how much profit I have as 1LTC is now over 100k.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Badboikris:

Too bad...I'm not a fan of quick sell. I invested 40k on LTC back in October and that was like 25k for 1LTC. I have been holding since then...you can imagine how much profit I have as 1LTC is now over 100k.

Good one, over 3m with 5 months then, hope my calc is correct

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by durubennie(m): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Binance or paxful which is better for btc trading?

I need an answer pls

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PerfectMatchNG: 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
SteveOfu:
This is alst applicable to krypto koin
Written by Leezah

As a young investor, be SMART and not GREEDY, 15%-20% is a good PROFIT but if your fundamentals & DD are good, you can hold for as long as you wish.

In addition, I have been learning and still learning, here are few I learnt

- The success or failure of a trader depends on his/ her EMOTIONS

- You are RESPONSIBLE for every trade
- Plan a trade and trade a plan

- Know your entry and exit plan & reason for such trade

- Do not make a decision or trade in the spur of the moment because your sense of judgement is beclouded

- Impulsive trade are very dangerous

- Have a limit to the amount you can risk in a trade i.e. avoid risking more than a certain percentage on your capital e.g. if you started out with $1000, do not risk more than a certain percentage determined by YOU on a trade

- Learn as much as you can, ask questions

- Do not get GREEDY to trade

IF YOU'RE IN THIS GROUP RIGHT NOW

I say again, count yourself Lucky

*WHY??*

*1).* You need to be knowledgeable on Cryptoc trading especially in this period where economies are fluctuating and close to unbearable.

I'll guide you through how you can open your own Binance account so you don't get into problems!

In conclusion, the link is where you are supposed to be NEWBIES
This is the vehicle to the Telegram group by Puvo
https://chatdotwhatsappdotom/LwycvUj4YLXI2DBnyZmAfV

Replace the "dot" with ".".

I am not an administrator I am assisting those that find it difficult to join Telegram group.

WHEN YOU JOIN THE WHATSPP GROUP READ THE GROUP DESCRIPTION.

If you don't have Telegram download it on Google play store
Thank you I enjoyed your lecture on Telegram, very detailed and broken down to a learnable level . Thank you once again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badboikris(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojemedad:

Good one, over 3m with 5 months then, hope my calc is correct

Lolz...3milliom how 40k when it was 25k per LTC.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Crypto market cycles.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thewrath(m): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hi guys,pls I need an exchange platform to buy bitcoin from that I can use to trade...I know of Gold2naira.com but haven’t used them in about 2yrs so I don’t know the situation with them now.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PerfectMatchNG: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
IyaTola:
Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

My invite link is on my signature

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.
verify me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Thewrath:
Hi guys,pls I need an exchange platform to buy bitcoin from that I can use to trade...I know of Gold2naira.com but haven’t used them in about 2yrs so I don’t know the situation with them now.

Binance bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Badboikris:

Did you include the person's tag number? If you didn't you just may have lost your coin.
yes i included the tag number, is there any way to push for a reversal?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badboikris(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
tammyboy1:
yes i included the tag number, is there any way to push for a reversal?
Crypto once sent can't be reversed. Maybe the sent wasn't successful and your wallet is yet to be updated.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
lavylilly:
On whatsApp check steveofu's posts

That link isn't going through

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
tammyboy1:
Xrpp transactions are instant!!!! Though it been a while since I use binance, but I thought they have deactivated xrpp. Check your wallet address and make sure you were actually sending to xrp address and not another coin address.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Gemineye:
Is there anyone sitting behind a big monitor in the creepto market
The moment you sell, boom!!!!!
Prices start going up
Are they monitoring me or something

Story of my life..... Sighs
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojemedad:

For daily, someone was saying BNB the other day
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thewrath(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tamel:

Binance bro
But who do I buy from their p2p system?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
TotoNaRubber:
Do you have an idea how I can sell my B.tc on Binance for higher amount, the offer I get when I click the "sell crypto" button is to receive a lower amount as "cash balance" or sell via "Peer to peer", the peer to peer sell price is definitely higher but when I click on it, the navigation takes me to a page where I'm asked to buy USDT with it.
I'm selling for bank transfer actually.

Thanks in advance

I'm quite confused here... By higher price, fo you mean higher than the current market price? That'd be difficult.
Seems you're getting the navigation wrong. It might be worth watching a video on how to use Binance p2p
Usually when I do p2p with usdt cos its easier for me to calculate....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
carsuperman:
do not mind me pls. How do I swap from 1 c0in to the other without selling and buying again

Technically you still have to buy or sell either way. That's the way to swap on exchanges. If you are talking about skipping changing into fiat or stables, then you can search for the coin under the market tab. You'd see what traded pairs it has

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
BNB is a project man. That C0in moves like a bullet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
niqqaclaimz:

Nnaooo, Sailor1 aburo nu obodo nka ina egbuchalu ya na asusu anyi cool

Says who?? smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Just to add in here that irrespective of what market frame you prefer to trade, there are times when it may just be better to sit tight for sometime and let the market do it's thing before taking profits at significant levels.

After the battering alts received and betece now clearing resistance, most alts should start making considerable moves in the coming days once betece holds. It's those first impulse moves that are important to catch

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babanne(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
tammyboy1:
Did you add the tag number?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sailor1:

Technically you still have to buy or sell either way. That's the way to swap on exchanges. If you are talking about skipping changing into fiat or stables, then you can search for the coin under the market tab. You'd see what traded pairs it has
thanks og
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by puregrace(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Rohzeez:
Guys, who is still holding KSM/ USDT
Price now is $231.
Is it good to sell now cos i bought it at 168$
You are still asking whether to sell?
What do you want us to say now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
Thewrath:

But who do I buy from their p2p system?

Look for a seller with a decent rating and trade volume

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (3626) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Tflex01 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.