Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3256116 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) ... (3626) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tina001(f): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
shedyman:

0x6Ec90334d89dBdc89E08A133271be3d104128Edb

The Owner is a Nigerian lipsrsealed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
This days $slp come Dy move pass AXS undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Swingers, SLP don leave oh.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by shedyman: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
seankafor:
I like your belief, follow your strategy, don't listen to anyone..
Even if your strategy goes south, yet don't listen to anyone or "I TOLD YOU" crew

If you want to hold that coin, ride with it until you can't..
Everyone mustn't be comfortable with chicken profit undecided
Most people telling you to dump would have dumped at 20% profit.. but see where you at..
It could go way higher if the developers knows what they re doing

Thanks friend for understanding that's its fine to do something different from the norm.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by shedyman: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tina001:

It's a community project commenced by a credible Nigerian, by the ways who gave us this colonialist idea that nothing good can come out from Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
shedyman:

Thanks friend for understanding that's its fine to do something different from the norm.

Be there doing thanks men, that your millions go soon disappear overnight. You don't know what is called liquidity. Don't go and cash out even small percentage. Greed. 13 dollers you Wan make e transform to 1m dollers

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by shedyman: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tina001:

Ownership has been renounced for 100 years same with Liquidity locked, these can be verified on the blockchain.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
shedyman:

Ownership has been renounced for 100 years same with Liquidity locked, these can be verified on the blockchain.

You are promoting this token for liquidity. Yall be careful. This is my attached token. You can provide 13usd liquidity with value. He can't collect this money except most of you buy this token.

Here is a snapshot of my BEHU token that i injected 20usd liquidity.

Be safe out there

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tina001:

Dont mind that man. He wil run away with yall money.

By the way make una come buy my token too. Promised im not nigerian and my token has use case.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
shedyman:

you sounds like you know more of that coin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yerima21: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
My people, please who else received this amongst those using TREZOR wallet, data breach compromising crpto assets
The message looks suspicious because at the end it urges me to download the latest version through a link provided...but the email looks somehow authentic : noreply at trezor dot us

"Dear customer,

We regret to inform you that Trezor has experienced a security incident involving data belonging to 106,856 of our customers, and that the wallet associated with your e-mail address (----------) is within those affected by the breach.

Namely, on Saturday, April 2nd, 2022, our security team discovered that one of the Trezor Suite administrative servers had been accessed by an unauthorized malicious actor.

At this moment, it's technically impossible to accurately assess the scope of the data breach. Due to these circumstances, if you've recently accessed your wallet using Trezor Suite, we must assume that your cryptocurrency assets are at risk of being stolen.

In the spirit of transparency, we wanted to make our customers aware of this incident before malicious actors could utilize this information to their detriment. We felt time was of the essence, and we are expediently working through our investigation.

If you're receiving this e-mail, it's because you've been affected by the breach. In order to protect your assets, please download the latest version of Trezor Suite and follow the instructions to set up a new PIN for your wallet.

Sincerely,

Trezor

DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION"
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
pragmatistm:
Confirmed guys:

BTC can dump to 38k in few days.
Be careful with your trade and stay away from the market until it stabilises.

Join my telegram group for trading signals and more insider info.

See

t(dot)me(slash)free24_7BinanceSignals

In the group, I just shared this signal.
$TOMO buy and hold

Targets ⬇️

1️⃣ 1.821
2️⃣ 2.008
3️⃣ 2.199
4️⃣ 2.480
5️⃣ 3.000+

Stop-loss on 4h candle below 1.600

You too join and receive timely signals from insider whales.

See the link:

t(dot)me(slash)free24_7BinanceSignals

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jtjohn(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Please gurus in the, please check out this token if I should sell or hold Avinoc token, I was airdrop of 300 of Avinoc which currently worth 125$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prosperity4All: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
WonderLand Metaverse
Nobody will be happy to miss out on an opportunity to own a Land and other assets on this project.
https://discord./mHKMVb6hD6

https://twitter.com/BizClime/status/1510606123375677446?t=dEBaZ-fH1ojPRI_tzq1jkQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bearmoon(m): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Can i enter SLP on daily close? grin cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Temmzz(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hi, is there anyone I can sell elongate crypto to here?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Temmzz:

grin grin this gat me laughing lol, bro wait for when musk will tweet Elon, so that it will pump and you pullout.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tunnah: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

grin grin this gat me laughing lol, bro wait for when musk will tweet Elon, so that it will pump and you pullout.
This group they sweet mi abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoProphet: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tyche:

Can you give the rationale behind the long at this time?

FUTURES
AXSUSDT LONG
Target 2 achieved �
Profit 35.01% �

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoProphet: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
CryptoProphet:
�FUTURES
AXSUSDT
Mode : CROSS
Direction : LONG
ENTRY 1: 65.70
ENTRY 2: 62.00

Target 1: 66.60
Target 2: 68.00
Target 3: 69.30
Target 4: 71.40
Target 5: 74.20
Target 6: 78.00

STOPLOSS: 58.5
Leverage 7x - 10x

DYOR

FUTURES
AXSUSDT LONG
Target 2 achieved �
Profit 35.01% �

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ibime:

I should have listened to you because $2.30 was the previous high and I knew it but I lazily left my buy order at $2.05 instead of rebasing to $2.30. I guess you got back in?

Yeah, got a sit and another little position at 2.2.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
CryptoProphet:

FUTURES
AXSUSDT LONG
Target 2 achieved �
Profit 35.01% �

Just asking how you identified your entry position. You can forget about it though
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
DaemoLee:

Lol... U have stayed long in this game to know d upward movement won't b straight without corrections.

U held SLP with iron hand and u should hold Mbox while sleeping soundly.
I ain't shaking at all with my first-class entry point.

Mbox is yet to pump cos the burning hasn't started yet, SLP and AXS would pump hard this month too as d long awaited origin would be launched this week.
DYOR and this is a Financial Advise grin

Information and data is the soul of this game.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoProphet: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tyche:

Just asking how you identified your entry position. You can forget about it though
Done
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Temmzz:

Better send u to orphanage..... grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Check out gmm(gamium)
Started from 0.0003
It’s at 0.01now
Said to get to 1$ this week

If you had followed this guy advise and bought at 0.01, ur own for don finish, premium tears .... Ur money for don dissappear by now grin grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mustblow: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
This bsw is confusing abi i should just sell it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mustblow:
This bsw is confusing abi i should just sell it
As in ehhh...bought at 1.37
right now it's 1.31
I'm sure if btc do normal, e go still pump
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
DenreleDave:

If you had followed this guy advise and bought at 0.01, ur own for don finish, premium tears .... Ur money for don dissappear by now grin grin grin cheesy

Lesson for newbies: No be every call person dey obey — Phenzy, 2022.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
If you fomo-ed into GMT at @3.14 you should be poor by now

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
kenostika:
We complain about our government but some of the youths are so heartless .I tried to buy SKRILL from this company-Naira2usd.com thinking i was dealing with a legitimate company but after payment to them ,they have refused to credit my wallet with the exact amount of SKRILL.Is this how this country will grow? After my research ,i discovered that they have been scamming so many people .I want the public to be aware so that many more will not fall victim .See my evidence.

Don't be too quick to call people scam,it happened to me on KOS (Konga), after making payments to be a seller on their platform,the payments made didn't show on my dashboard. I tried contacting their customer care there was no response.

Go to your bank,they should be able to contact the merchant and your funds would be reversed back in some few working days.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) ... (3626) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Adeabbey95 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.