Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3270053 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) ... (3631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2022
You are correct just like Kingsteve submission on the matter. Thanks guys for the explanation. I'm really learning alot on this space. God bless you All

Geovanni412:

Binance waves isn't as accurate as you are saying. Read their recent telegram posts. They stated on July 5th by 1:39 pm that there is a good chance that their whales will get liquidated. Also see their message in July 4th by 1055 pm when they said 23k is the first target for btc. How do you go from 23k is our target to getting dumped and being afraid of liquidation?

This shows you that nobody owns the market - binance waves are only making speculations based on their market activity.
Try and remember that people have lost billions in crypto and in financial markets in general. Remember that some hedge funds went bankrupt because they thought they knew everything about GameStop stock and even Luna coin. https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/melvin-capital-shrink-after-gamestop-losses-source-2022-04-21/

In summary, stop looking for the holy grail in trading. It doesn't exist...it is a fugazee. Use whatever info you get from binance waves or any analyst (FA or TA) as a guide. Try and know how to make your own decisions on whether or not to follow them. It takes only one wrong decision and bad risk mgmt to send someone back to trenches.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tsfari: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2022
Ibime:

This approach has been slow but steady but still working well for me. It's not like Crypto bull returns but it's yielding something and growing capital slowly to prepare for the next bull run

See how this bro who doesn't have anything to prove just showed his trading history yet some self acclaimed TA analyst who wants to get subscribers by "make believe" would not feel free to show theirs.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2022
Goldbw122:

I don't see any difference, is just like btc chart too. The ups and downs.

Abi my eye nor dey see well, abeg explain how?
The pattern doesn't matter in this regard, bro. Every altys wey im head correct de follow btece pattern. What matters is the %tage the alt dishes out

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Linadinna: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2022
Goldbw122:

I don't see any difference, is just like btc chart too. The ups and downs.

Abi my eye nor dey see well, abeg explain how?
For the past one week now it hasn't got back to any previous support levels and when it dumps it doesn't dump that much, I feel its buyers are more than its sellers.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2022
grin
Looks like this guys are willing to push to 23k...
grin

E concern them

We are always waiting patiently for them to do the long

Then we wait at the resistance to short the hell out of it undecided

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2022
Tsfari:

Nobody has anything against you man...but the fact that you enter a trade at 0.001, and sell at 0.00102 and make mouth about it like you are the best trader is at the very best mediocre. I understand there are no jobs in the country, so instead being idle, you think you are doing what you can..it's all good; but your it's your act of chest beating on top this peanut trading that gets some individuals concerned. It's not even futures SMH.

You will get tired though

Don't get it twisted!
Some people on here doubted the possibility of making over 1.5% in a day consecutively in this bear market, so I had to show them it was very possible.
Far from chest beating, even though I'm proud of my work.

So you think futures is better than spot probably because of the leverage?

That same leverage has been the downfall of many futures traders.
It's like a double-edged sword!
It's nothing to be boastful about.

Besides, I see futures as gambling...my personal opinion!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2022
Omobola121:
Don't take back seat Baba. I'm learning from you codely.

@XaToXi...i appreciate your help the other day. Slowly practicing what you taught me.

I dey!
cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2022
Ibime:

This approach has been slow but steady but still working well for me. It's not like Crypto bull returns but it's yielding something and growing capital slowly to prepare for the next bull run

Now this is someone that is really trading and confident of his or her profits....

The other guy the other day who wants people to buy his signal services or book , he cannot even share screenshots of his PNL...and he is claiming to make consistent profit everyday..but cannot show proof.....we know the noise-makers and those that are good at trading and they do not make noise about it...

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
UBA Africard, AstroPay Card, Skrill, Neteller
USDT Tether, TRON, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin
InstaForex & JustForex funding

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tsfari: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Kingsteve:

Don't get it twisted!
Some people on here doubted the possibility of making over 1.5% in a day consecutively in this bear market, so I had to show them it was very possible.

It's all good man, keep doing what you gotta, as long you are getting making dough for yourself.

I may only attack you again, if you ever tell people to come pay you to coach them.
#PEACE

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2022
Tsfari:

It's all good man, keep doing what you gotta, as long you are getting making dough for yourself.

I may only attack you again, if you ever tell people to come pay you to coach them.
#PEACE

Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2022
Kingsteve:

Don't get it twisted!
Some people on here doubted the possibility of making over 1.5% in a day consecutively in this bear market , so I had to show them it was very possible.

There's only one thing you're doing and the fact that you think it's right or the fact that none of your followers see or points it out to you makes you a scammer. At least until you figure it out and stop it. Until then, your competitor remains the man in your mirror, we go dey skip your tweet dey count down like the bear market wey we dey so. May God deliver those he loves from you and whatsoever you are here to execute.

Personally, I have seen camelions in the North of Nigeria change to different colors, and I love them!! (This is not a joke or malice) Deflevor hurt a lot of people here shocked WITHOUT EVEN FEELING BAD ABOUT IT. You barely emerged after he disappeared.
Don't be carried away, I WOULD LOVE to see you prove yourself so we go back to being safe here. You just keep missing the point undecided and I don't know why.
I am very very Patient and neural, I am that last voter who will not take money because he wants change. My brother dey do dey go, any day we see change, na the same 12 fingers I use type this I go use re-type am.

cheesy In life, I have learned one thing. It will always be difficult to reap where another man has sewn. Always.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2022
Geovanni412:

Binance waves isn't as accurate as you are saying. Read their recent telegram posts.
They stated on July 5th by 1:39 pm
How do you go from 23k is our target to getting dumped and being afraid of liquidation?
This shows you that nobody owns the market
In summary, stop looking for the holy grail in trading. It doesn't exist

Toor...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Tsfari:

Nobody has anything against you man...but the fact that you enter a trade at 0.001, and sell at 0.00102 and make mouth about it like you are the best trader is at the very best mediocre. I understand there are no jobs in the country, so instead being idle, you think you are doing what you can..it's all good; but your it's your act of chest beating on top this peanut trading that gets some individuals concerned. It's not even futures SMH.

You will get tired though

crazymommy:

Now this is someone that is really trading and confident of his or her profits....

The other guy the other day who wants people to buy his signal services or book , he cannot even share screenshots of his PNL...and he is claiming to make consistent profit everyday..but cannot show proof.....we know the noise-makers and those that are good at trading and they do not make noise about it...
Bruh, there's always an option to scroll past any message you don't want from anyone.

Don't stir up nonsense talks on here
These place has been devoid of all this for like 3-4 days now

Abeg, make e stay the way e dhe

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Bruh, there's always an option to scroll past any message you don't want from anyone.

Don't stir up nonsense talks on here
These place has been devoid of all this for like 3-4 days now

Abeg, make e stay the way e dhe

Take your own advice

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2022
Chikacha:

There's only one thing you're doing and the fact that you think it's right or the fact that none of your followers see or points it out to you makes you a scammer. At least until you figure it out and stop it. Until then, your competitor remains the man in your mirror, we go dey skip your tweet dey count down like the bear market wey we dey so. May God deliver those he loves from you and whatsoever you are here to execute.

Personally, I have seen camelions in the North of Nigeria change to different colors, and I love them!! (This is not a joke or malice) Deflevor hurt a lot of people here shocked WITHOUT EVEN FEELING BAD ABOUT IT. You barely emerged after he disappeared.
Don't be carried away, I WOULD LOVE to see you prove yourself so we go back to being safe here. You just keep missing the point undecided and I don't know why.
I am very very Patient and neural, I am that last voter who will not take money because he wants change. My brother dey do dey go, any day we see change, na the same 12 fingers I use type this I go use re-type am.

cheesy In life, I have learned one thing. It will always be difficult to reap where another man has sewn. Always.

Your mind is already made up about me, together with like-minded people like you on here, but then again...I owe no one any explanations.

My happiness is that a few people on here are taking positives from the little I've shared on here, and that is the difference between naysayers/cynics who will never see any good in someone's efforts, and the idealists, who extract vital info.

While some are busy asking for trade history, others are working with what they already see me preach, and are improving on their trades, and most importantly, understanding how the trading game works!

If at the end of the day, I manage to impart my knowledge on just one person out of the numerous cynics, I will be happy that someone benefited from my trading knowledge and experience.

So my dear, feel free to think of me what you wish.
It makes no difference.
Let those who are serious-minded continue to do so, while the doubters continue to doubt.
It's a choice!

But remember, the theme of my teachings and preaching is that a bear market shouldn't stop an active trader from making money.

Price fluctuations are your friend, only if you know how to take advantage.

Thank you!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Some guys like ranting too much on this space sha always dividing the thread with their baseless sentimental accusation..

I mean this is a general forum where anyone can post any content. If you feel irritated by someone's post, Waka past.

I come here daily to jot down sensible points from everyone. I don't even know who is who on this space. I pick whatever thing I need from any post and move on.

Few pages back, some of us accused all these guys charging for tutoring and somehow I noticed such posts of I will charge you this or that has reduced.

People can never be the same. Because one trader come here once a while to drop sensible posts doesn't mean he/she is the alpha of crypto same goes to other traders that post daily here.

Let's maintain peace here please. It will help all us. If you don’t like someone's post, ignore it. If you like someone's post, appreciate the person and move on.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Florasilver: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Omobola121:
Some guys like ranting too much on this space sha always dividing the thread with their baseless sentimental accusation..

I mean this is a general forum where anyone can post any content. If you feel irritated by someone's post, Waka past.

I come here daily to jot down sensible points from everyone. I don't even know who is who on this space. I pick whatever thing I need from any post and move on.

Few pages back, some of us accused all these guys charging for tutoring and somehow I noticed such posts of I will charge you this or that has reduced.

People can never be the same. Because one trader come here once a while to drop sensible posts doesn't mean he/she is the alpha of crypto same goes to other traders that post daily here.

Let's maintain peace here please. It will help all us. If you don’t like someone's post, ignore it. If you like someone's post, appreciate the person and move on.

Hello Omobola121

Cld u kindly pls reply my chats? Na beg I dey o, no be force o.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Tsfari:

I really can't explain why I don't ever read your post... I just scroll and pass;...and something tells me there are alot of people like me here
I hurriedly scroll through!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2022
cool

Kingsteve is doing a good job no doubt
There's a saying that " no knowledge is wasted"
He seem to be imposing himself on the thread, but it's worth the notice
Ibime the boss once in a while keeps in touch
alot of issues gurus here have with kingsteve is his inability to show his PNL grin
All the same... Seeve whatever you can from this thread...
Since visiting this thread 1 year ago,, have improved and learn alot...
Though I prefer spot trading
forgive my epistles

I feel it's always better to short from a resistance in a bear market...
Spot traders can buy coins that move against BTC
Like ADADOWN
MANA3S
TRXDOWN
Etc

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hydroxide(m): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Is anyone here having issue with Instagram DM? Or just me. Cos I'm confused right now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Even though I have been in stables for couple of months and it's a plus for me and many, daily Naira to Dollar market rate of increase is extremely worrisome. We need help ASAP!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
So NEXO exchange is buying over Vauld. Hopefully ppl with money in Vauld might likely recover their funds.

I guess nexo token is really helping them stay afloat in the market. Been using them for fiat transfer and will buy more(token) after some period of stability.

The market has been stable for a while and with all the bankruptcy news from many exchanges, the market might have seen the bottom having flushed out the over leverage users/platform.
The macro economy sentiments still remains bearish. If you have the time to monitor your assets, short/long the market but keep your eyes open. The street is not smiling.
Me i no get that strength. This one my belly has increased, make e no go deflect again becos of one yeye mini pump grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yok: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
A TIME LIKE THIS IS A GOOD ONE TO START BUYING SOME TOKENS
Please have lost tons ofoney on cryptos this year. But the comforting factor is that the big funds have plan and activating the palm to participate.

We should not be suprised that the big money has crashed the price to be able to get in at lower prices.

Today we bought INDEX using our technical analysis set up.

See more of our trades on Twitter:
__________________________________________________________________________________
If you enter index as at time of our post!!!! Congrats 38% ready . This is not a time to joke with profit. We put in our stop to at least pocket 20%, I don't care what happens again.

Continue to follow us for trades like this. This is easy meat for us. Happy sunday to all

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kingsteve:

Your mind is already made up about me, together with like-minded people like you on here, but then again...I owe no one any explanations.
See the mistake again. Na joke you dey joke! cheesy You cannot be real. If you get spouse, have them read all your tweets and tell you what you're missing!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Coochieking: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Geovanni412:

Binance waves isn't as accurate as you are saying. Read their recent telegram posts. They stated on July 5th by 1:39 pm that there is a good chance that their whales will get liquidated. Also see their message in July 4th by 1055 pm when they said 23k is the first target for btc. How do you go from 23k is our target to getting dumped and being afraid of liquidation?

This shows you that nobody owns the market - binance waves are only making speculations based on their market activity.
Try and remember that people have lost billions in crypto and in financial markets in general. Remember that some hedge funds went bankrupt because they thought they knew everything about GameStop stock and even Luna coin. https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/melvin-capital-shrink-after-gamestop-losses-source-2022-04-21/

In summary, stop looking for the holy grail in trading. It doesn't exist...it is a fugazee. Use whatever info you get from binance waves or any analyst (FA or TA) as a guide. Try and know how to make your own decisions on whether or not to follow them. It takes only one wrong decision and bad risk mgmt to send someone back to trenches.
funnily enough the so called binance waves, Jack Dorsey coins and whatever whatever got liquidated on luna dump i remembered they kept promoting luna long around 40 it dipped they DCA to 30 then 20 then 10 lol until they were cleared from the market with luna decimals and as usual they always show the amount they entered amd DCA with not until now

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kingsteve:

My happiness is that a few people on here are taking positives from the little I've shared on here, and that is the difference between naysayers/cynics who will never see any good in someone's efforts, and the idealists, who extract vital info.

While some are busy asking for trade history, others are working with what they already see me preach, and are improving on their trades, and most importantly, understanding how the trading game works!

If at the end of the day, I manage to impart my knowledge on just one person out of the numerous cynics, I will be happy that someone benefited from my trading knowledge and experience.

So my dear, feel free to think of me what you wish.
It makes no difference.
Let those who are serious-minded continue to do so, while the doubters continue to doubt.
It's a choice!

But remember, the theme of my teachings and preaching is that a bear market shouldn't stop an active trader from making money.

Price fluctuations are your friend, only if you know how to take advantage.

Thank you!

Words on marble

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kingsteve:

Don't get it twisted!

1.5% is nothing, beer or bull market... Crypto is gambling, spot or future

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Misturman:

1.5% is nothing, beer or bull market... Crypto is gambling, spot or future

At least we both agree on the 1.5% debate.
Thanks for seconding that fact!

On the issue of crypto trading being gambling, I beg to differ!
It's also like saying that trading on stock markets is gambling.

To me, gambling is anything one doesn't have the power to manage or control the risks, when an event doesn't go according to plan.

For the mere fact one can control and manage risks in crypto trading, takes away that element of gambling.

For instance in football betting, when an event goes wrong, you lose your total stake.
In trading, when prices fall below your entry point, you either cut your losses, or wait for a reversal in price, depending on signals from the indicators.

On futures, for the mere fact that they are leveraged and borrowed funds, increases the risks and adds more element of gambling to it, and again; liquidation has ruined so many futures traders.
This is unlike in spot trading.

The main reason people flock to futures is because of the lure to double or tripple their profits, with small margin requirements...that right there, is the element of gambling.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kingsteve:

At least we both agree on the 1.5% debate.
Thanks for seconding that fact!

On the issue of crypto trading being gambling, I beg to differ!
It's also like saying that trading on stock markets is gambling.

To me, gambling is anything one doesn't have the power to manage or control the risks, when an event doesn't go according to plan.

For the mere fact one can control and manage risks in crypto trading, takes away that element of gambling.

For instance in football betting, when an event goes wrong, you lose your total stake.
In trading, when prices fall below your entry point, you either cut your losses, or wait for a reversal in price, depending on signals from the indicators.

On futures, for the mere fact that they are leveraged and borrowed funds, increases the risks and adds more element of gambling to it, and again; liquidation has ruined so many futures traders.
This is unlike in spot trading.

The main reason people flock to futures is because of the lure to double or tripple their profits, with small margin requirements...that right there, is the element of gambling.
right, very right.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
I can't remember the last time we are this bullish.. We will ride till 22K then we go down again.. Long your longs with tight SL, trust me you are good. DYOR

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
R2bees2:
I can't remember the last time we are this bullish.. We will ride till 22K then we go down again.. Long your longs with tight SL, trust me you are good. DYOR

That's wishful thinking ooo.
But fingers crossed, I hope it does.
Look at the chart below, and see the numerous resistance levels BTC has to break before reaching $22k

BTC has to post a strong long green candle at one go, to stand chances of hitting $22k soon.
In other words, it has to be seriously pumped!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) ... (3631) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: clems88(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.