Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3255780 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) ... (3626) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Coochieking: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Daytrader1:

The person is simply charging me 100k to teach me nd I don't have the money if not I'll pay without disturbing anybody here but I needed the information so bad, so if u can teach me for free I'll still be very grateful
if you are so confident about it and there are chances of getting returns in two weeks as you said I'll advice you to then take a loan from lcredit, sokoloan and co cheesy

Since it will pay off then that shouldn't be something you should be worried about cause i believe at the end you should be able to pay them with your profits cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Long from here, We are heading back to 22K, might happen this midnight or tomorrow morning. BTC is Currently 21,230... DYOR

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Daytrader1:
I've been on the online space for a while now and I've met really genuine people and also fraudsters but that wld not make me to reject a valuable information even if it's worth more, i bought a forex strategy 300$ and I did not regret it because i know d value of information i don't care about the price if i get scammed life goes on I've been scammed a couple times as well lol
With this kind of mindset,you shouldn't try to borrow from people,how will you pay back if you get scammed

I don't wish you get scammed tho,I really hope you'll see people to help.....Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Blastedholligan:
the one I know is yellow card o. Those ones dey try

This is my website and there is no crime in starting small.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Daytrader1:
I've been on the online space for a while now and I've met really genuine people and also fraudsters but that wld not make me to reject a valuable information even if it's worth more, i bought a forex strategy 300$ and I did not regret it because i know d value of information i don't care about the price if i get scammed life goes on I've been scammed a couple times as well lol
You buy wetin $300? brother fear God na

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
We are together in this pain embarassed

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zsamorano(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Omobola121:
Others uncommon ones are done on Binance directly.
Below is a tutorial i gave on some of them.

Note: These are not recent prices

What you will be trading is Eth or Bnb or DIA.

I choosed these three because they give more profit. You can also try Btc but I don't do btc like that. I prefer Eth.

This is the calculation.

Normal rate of usdt as at the time I'm typing this is 603. 50

Let's say you purchase 500k worth of usdt, you will get 828.50

Now, head over to check Eth or Bnb. I will choose Eth (you need to get the dollar rate at which Eth is selling on p2p)

Current price÷black market price will give you dollar rate of each coin.

As at the time of typing this...

Eth price on p2p for 500k worth is 1,131,231.01 while the normal market is 1,858.44

Now check the dollar rate

1, 131,231.01÷1,858.44 = 608.69

This is the trick....you bought usdt at 603.33...you will resell it for Eth at 608.69.

Now, after getting your usdt, you are not buying Eth directly on spot (to avoid charges)

You will swap (free)

After swapping, set oder for your Eth...definitely, your ads will come btw 1-3...

So back to first stage, our usdt was 828.50 which we got at 603.33

Converting it to eth you will get 0.44441543 Eth

Creating ads for that Eth....you will get 3,372 naira profit.

Let's say binance fee is like 400 naira...you have 2,900 as profit on one round of trade and this is unlimited.
pls, how can I learn this? I'm novice with zero knowledge on crypto. I have a verified binance account.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Random75: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Omoh...if you know what some people do pay for en...you go wipe them cord for neck.

The latest one is two ways mode trading both on forex and crypto and they are training people for $200 on top coins correlations ooo (longing and shorting some correlated coins)

R2bees2:
You buy wetin $300? brother fear God na

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Omobola121:
Omoh...if you know what some people do pay for en...you go wipe them cord for neck.

The latest one is two ways mode trading both on forex and crypto and they are training people for $200 on top coins correlations ooo (longing and shorting some correlated coins)

My own is that if you are so profitable in your strategy, you shouldn't ask anyone to pay to learn the same strategy you claim to have made a fortune from. Especially when you are dealing with newbies with little or no capital. Reason I respect Emperor and bloodbtc

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
They claimed it is an ancient knowledge. My Oga Xatoxi here taught me some crypto strategis, he didn't collect shishi and always attend to my questions.

That's how it should be. When you know somethings, be willing to render help. It won't stop you from making your money.

I'm learning alot on this space.

R2bees2:
My own is that if you are so profitable in your strategy, you shouldn't ask anyone to pay to learn the same strategy you claim to have made a fortune from. Especially when you are dealing with newbies with little or no capital. Reason I respect Emperor and bloodbtc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
R2bees2:
Long from here, We are heading back to 22K, might happen this midnight or tomorrow morning. BTC is Currently 21,230... DYOR
3 hrs later we hit 22K lol, and I was waiting for tomorrow morning. I'm not posting this to show off or anything, but you see those guys that say T.A is trash, I want them to look silly. Don't ever write off or bash what you don't understand

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seankhalifa: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pulsechain is coming..... u guys should ready ur money and invest... let remove poverty from our generation
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seankhalifa: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Btc will still drop
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jidex4life: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
https:///GgeGZhb877QLwtSaH6DQsB

if you want to know more about the company that deals on TRX the fastest growing cryptocurrency currently in digital market now join the WhatsApp link and i will guide you and you won't regret for life . it is a forever changing platform where you invest with little amount of #13000 into the company mining equipment and you are employed in dmining company for life and you will be getting your benefits twice each day in a 12 hour cycle profits generated from the machine equipment you bought with your investment money and as you grow your team dmining will reward you and promote you in their company and you will get a lot of benefits . you won't regret joining this as you will continue thanking me in years to come
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Teaser4(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Seankhalifa:
Btc will still drop
Oloribu this current drop never do you, weyreh alaso…. If you no sabi Yoruba use google

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Teaser4:
Oloribu this current drop never do you, weyreh alaso…. If you no sabi Yoruba use google

I no Sabi Yoruba but this is funny and I know it's an insult
Bwahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Seankhalifa:
Btc will still drop
just pray and hope it drops to like
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Random75:
Hello guys.

Check my signature.

Let's make money guys with little effort.

Thanks

You want outsider to make money but u ignored your friends and family...

Why not send them this and let them make money first?

Have mercy on them n
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
jidex4life:
https:///GgeGZhb877QLwtSaH6DQsB

if you want to know more about the company that deals on TRX the fastest growing cryptocurrency currently in digital market now join the WhatsApp link and i will guide you and you won't regret for life . it is a forever changing platform where you invest with little amount of #13000 into the company mining equipment and you are employed in dmining company for life and you will be getting your benefits twice each day in a 12 hour cycle profits generated from the machine equipment you bought with your investment money and as you grow your team dmining will reward you and promote you in their company and you will get a lot of benefits . you won't regret joining this as you will continue thanking me in years to come
SCAM. Trx cannot be mined. It uses Proof of Stake governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Siberia01:
just pray and hope it drops to like
you have been in this space for a while now..
You re still hoping and praying, when you should have known the market doesn't care about anyone's wish nor wants..

You can only wait or jump on the moving train, there is no in-between
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Omobola121:

Current price÷black market price will give you dollar rate of each coin.

As at the time of typing this...

Eth price on p2p for 500k worth is 1,131,231.01 while the normal market is 1,858.44
Now check the dollar rate

1, 131,231.01÷1,858.44 = 608.69

Pls how did you arrive at that 1,131,231.01
I'm confused is that in naira or dollar

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Esiman(m): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
How do you send money to the bold at a good rate to complete the circle?
Omobola121:
Don't pay. Arb is not that difficult as he painted ot for you.

Firstly, we have card, currency and coins arbs. Although, i don't know the ones he want to teach you but i will break the three down for you a little so you choose your path.

Card Arbs is using banks cards on some platforms to purchase any currencies at bank rates then sell resell at the black market. Currently, cards are not that profitable because of the limits placed on them.

The highest limit so far apart from EXCLUSIVE CARDS is Gtb with the limit of $208 monthly. On one Gtb, you can see profit of 9kplus depending on where you use. Same explanation goes to other cards.

Currency Arbs is simply buying foreign currencies at a cheaper price from sellers then resell. For instance, buying paypal funds, payooner, skrill, Nettler, Wise, Grey, even buying dollar from people etc... I do buy paypal funds at around 520-590 depending on the volume then resell for 600+ etc...

Coins Arb is the most easiest but difficult one because it involves buying coins from one exchange at a lower price then move it to another exchange where the price is high. This involves opening accounts with different excahnges...there are some paid sites that gives update on prices differences on each exchanges. It is the sites we use to survey coins before purchasing. There are free sites but they lack details.

Another arb is getting someone outside your country to purchase usdt for you then you resell. We have common countries like Ghana, Kenya, India etc actively involved in this.

Still typing...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Omobola121 quit troubling urself explaining d arbitrage strategy u know to the Daytrader1 guy. He's actually looking for gullible people who would fall for his cheap scam of 100k hunt.

Daytrader1 abi na Weeklytrader99 u b bring up another strategy cos u never sabi work well.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Esiman(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
I go need this one. Been researching on tho. Make i send PM?
R2bees2:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
R2bees2:
Dem be giving info for free AF, things ND wisdom people re paying for some group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Daytrader1:

You bought a FX course for $300 and you didn't regret, so why are you still looking for money since the course really works ?.
I thought you should be swimming in millions from the course you boughtundecided .

You be confam ontondo, infact you're a scammer undecided

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Going by my technical analysis and market research using quadratic and trigonometric approach grin. I’m expecting btcee to fall below 15k by 20th of this month. grin grin
….

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Daytrader1:
lol. That one na if dem no scam you better money . Na him life go go on grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gfon(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
seanwilliam:
lol. That one na if dem no scam you better money . Na him life go go on grin grin grin
boss what's your rate for steam card

(1) (2) (3) ... (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) ... (3626) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.