Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3272452 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) ... (3632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kingsteve:

As you can see...the market is bullish just as expected.

My trap?
I guess you meant 'bulltrap'
And no...this isn't a bulltrap!

Hmmm, seems this dude wanna disappoint me with whom I presume him to be?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Geovanni412:

I'd check again. Could be a bulltrap as at right now.

I highly doubt this is a bulltrap!
Since last week, I've been of the opinion that the bulls have fought back well enough to give up grounds back easily to the bears.

This could be a relief rally, but then again, there's nothing to suggest that the bears will send BTC price back to 18k soon.

We may see 18k or 19k after the Fed releases interest rate hike sometime next week or thereabouts, but after that, traders will buy the dip once again.

In fact, 19k should be the lowest the next selloff will reach.

Look at the chart below....like I pointed out in my previous post with chart illustration; there's an ascending trend line support at 18.9k or thereabouts, from which this momentum was built.

Again, BTC only reacted to the CPI on the day of release by falling sharply, but then again...traders and bulls defended the support.

For today's likely outcome based on TA, I see BTC hitting 21.7k or maybe slightly lower, before we have a pullback that will be supported at 21.2k or 20.6k

These figures aren't 100% certain, but you will notice the closeness to these key support areas.

The bulls are on rampage, and will only be tamed by the interest rate hike when released!

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
seanwilliam:
oga talk to me directly grin no Dey corner corner gringrin if you know the ambition I build on that modafuka sol grin

Sorry sir!, I remain loyal sir, I am sol would reach even $2k soon, grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doclek(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Free 100 unicoin for you. I have followed this team for more than 5yrs,which consist of one of the Founder of Apple, United State Secretary of Treasury and adviser to the United State President. This Free coin can earn you more than N1M one year from now. Pls keep this post for reference.

“Today, I can offer you a very special gift: one hundred free unicoins. Unicoin is the first equity-backed, dividend-paying cryptocurrency, well-positioned to become the leader of the crypto market as it’s about to enter its new expansion stage. In such a case, your 100 unicoins may become a $4,000 value. You would also support our YouTube channel as we receive the matching number of coins and that would help us produce quality content for you. Unicoin was launched by Unicorn Hunters, a famous business show with stars like Steve Wozniak, the legendary co-founder of Apple, or Rosie Rios, former U.S. Treasurer whose signature appears on most U.S. banknotes in circulation. Simply go to unicoin.com/100 and enter OMakinde as the code to claim your free unicoins. Unicoin, the currency which pays you, is well-positioned to win over currencies which shrink in value.”
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jessicapalin: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
All you need to make money online is the right information . Follow the right business coach and you will see changes
https://instagram.com/b.coachalbert.j?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMBGOT03nNg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kingkmo:
Abg una kucoin app dey work? Don’t know what’s going on with mine
How far is it fine now? Mine has been good all day sha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seankhalifa: 4:02am On Jul 16, 2022
My fellow pi millionaire how far.. People will laugh but we will get to the top.... pi will be bigger dan all the coin in crypto... use Seankhalifa as ur referral...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2022
Add me up on telegram to join the free group I created for crypto matters n signsls.. Search for @misturman
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Seankhalifa:
My fellow pi millionaire how far.. People will laugh but we will get to the top.... pi will be bigger dan all the coin in crypto... use Seankhalifa as ur referral...

Amen ooh... BTW For those of u that do not value your pi I'm buying.. I pay #15k for every 1k pi.. Chat me up on telegram @misturman for business
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Good morning guys,

Please I have a Nigerian VISA card with $$.

The bank would not let me withdraw my $$ cash.

Please who knows how I can get cash(or USDT) for this $$ on my Visa card.

Are there exchanges that accept Nigerian Visa card so I can use the card to purchase USDT?

Are there trusted website I could use the card and maybe get my $$ either through crypto or any other means.

Are there people who could buy it?

Please I need help.

To be more specific the Visa card has about $8k. I need Either USDT I can sell on Binance P2P or anyone who can buy it at the current market rate.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2022
DenreleDave:
Where are those people always talking about trading shitcoins?

Those people wey don turn poocoin to their house... Na for bull market we dey see una...

Red dey now, all of una enter hole.

Those wey dey find people to create token nko, where una dey?una token idea don vanish or wetin happen

grin grin grin grin

Your second hand brain could not tell you that people don't launch new project on bear market undecided .

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2022
cherryCola:

Your second hand brain could not tell you that people don't launch new project on bear market undecided .

Mumu, as u una no go see buyer na... grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
Good morning guys,

Are there exchanges that accept Nigerian Visa card so I can use the card to purchase USDT?

Are there trusted website I could use the card and maybe get my $$ either through crypto or any other means.

Please I need help.

To be more specific the Visa card has about $8k. I need Either USDT I can sell on Binance P2P or anyone who can buy it at the current market rate.

Do you have a DOM account attached to this card? There are nairalanders that buy your DOM funds. Please always use trusted escrows when transacting?
Cc: Engrksa
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Do you have a DOM account attached to this card? There are nairalanders that buy your DOM funds. Please always use trusted escrows when transacting?
Cc: Engrksa

It a DOM card account.

The $$ can only be spent (used) through the card.

I can’t withdraw or transfer like a normal DOM account.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Technicalanalys:
You deposit in Naira at 450/$ Then withdraw in Dollars and sell to Aboki fx at 600/$ or 610/$ only working Arbitrage Exchange Business in nigeria is the importer international business account,
Tested and working no doubt.
This is called international business account in union bank not all the branches offer this kind of account it is use by importers in doing importation.
Opening balance is 1 million Naira, Visa to any Western country or American countries, flight tickets to any of the countries mentioned above.

CAC certificates and TIN tax indentification number.
I went to bank myself union bank and met a banker who ,I get his contact , we later chat in the night , he told me he can provide the international details for me since I don't have them , that he will use it and create the account for and it will be a kind of joint business account with my own details , I will be the one to have �% access to Transaction in the account , he charges me 20k for the details , I paid then boom next day I received a message from bank , then I went to bank with my BVN, NIN , bills nepa and do tomb print and verify my identity then the account was open .

I deposit at 450/$ and withdraw in dollars then take it to Aboki fx and sell to them at 600/$ .

Why I didn't disclose this side of the info is because the banker said I should expose it but if I have someone that wants to open it too I bring to him,.

If you need forward your full name, address, phone number to me then I forward it to banker , you can pay half of the charge like 10k or 15k , once you receive a message go to the bank branch and verify it after everything you complete the remaining balance for the details and.

But if you have 1 million opening balance and visa flight tickets details you can go to the branch that offer such account and open it.
One and only working and simple Arbitrage Exchange Business
To open your own importer international business account bypass I million opening balance CAC certificates and visa details call 08094278210
Whatsapp at +16693067358

Format. You don see small children way no sabi CBN policies

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tina001(f): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2022
Technicalanalys:
You deposit in Naira at 450/$ Then withdraw in Dollars and sell to Aboki fx at 600/$ or 610/$ only working Arbitrage Exchange Business in nigeria is the importer international business account,
Tested and working no doubt.
This is called international business account in union bank not all the branches offer this kind of account it is use by importers in doing importation.
Opening balance is 1 million Naira, Visa to any Western country or American countries, flight tickets to any of the countries mentioned above.

CAC certificates and TIN tax indentification number.
I went to bank myself union bank and met a banker who ,I get his contact , we later chat in the night , he told me he can provide the international details for me since I don't have them , that he will use it and create the account for and it will be a kind of joint business account with my own details , I will be the one to have �% access to Transaction in the account , he charges me 20k for the details , I paid then boom next day I received a message from bank , then I went to bank with my BVN, NIN , bills nepa and do tomb print and verify my identity then the account was open .

I deposit at 450/$ and withdraw in dollars then take it to Aboki fx and sell to them at 600/$ .

Why I didn't disclose this side of the info is because the banker said I should expose it but if I have someone that wants to open it too I bring to him,.

If you need forward your full name, address, phone number to me then I forward it to banker , you can pay half of the charge like 10k or 15k , once you receive a message go to the bank branch and verify it after everything you complete the remaining balance for the details and.

But if you have 1 million opening balance and visa flight tickets details you can go to the branch that offer such account and open it.
One and only working and simple Arbitrage Exchange Business
To open your own importer international business account bypass I million opening balance CAC certificates and visa details call 08094278210
Whatsapp at +16693067358
K
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2022
Tina001:

K
all what he said is actually true, and thags the more reason our naira/dollar exchange rate won't get better because the cronies at helm of affairs cuts corners in the name of importers/,exporters.. collects dollars at CBN rate then behind the back go sell it to aboki or black market..

That's why CBN banned BDC from access to dollars, while they substituted them with banks not knowing banks themselves have been infiltrated with same saboteurs..

What I don't know is if the same poster above is legit or scamming too..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
In February, we told you to short till July. Today is the 16th of July. I hope you listened. From 28/29/30th of July, you should stop shorting except there is recession. Have a strategy, else you'll lose more than you win. All the best.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Thanks Boss

iLegendd:
In February, we told you to short till July. Today is the 16th of July. I hope you listened. From 28/29/30th of July, you should stop shorting except there is recession. Have a strategy, else you'll lose more than you win. All the best.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
Good morning guys,

Please I need help.

Nigerian USD card hmm... on reddit you can exchange on the funds exchange sub. You must have good Karma score and active reddit account (+ other requirements).

You have to make a post like this

[H] $8000 Visa [W] 90 percent USDT (or whatever rates that you choose, reasonable though).

Or, sell it to other dom acct vendors (offline or online)

lastly crazy option, fund a bookie (usually foreign)win/ lose 5-10 percent of the funds and withdraw.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sub looks like this

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by okrikaboi: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Guys please I need advice I want to invest in metaforce forsage is it legit? I want to start with their $5 package o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Nigerian USD card hmm... on reddit you can exchange on the funds exchange sub. You must have good Karma score and active reddit account (+ other requirements).

You have to make a post like this

[H] $8000 Visa [W] 90 percent USDT (or whatever rates that you choose, reasonable though).

Or, sell it to other dom acct vendors (offline or online)

lastly crazy option, fund a bookie (usually foreign)win/ lose 5-10 percent of the funds and withdraw.

Thank you for this detailed explanation. God bless you.

I would try the last option, looks like the easiest in my opinion.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Thank you for this detailed explanation. God bless you.

I would try the last option, looks like the easiest in my opinion.
Tip: Do test the waters first, throw $10 and do your thing. Withdraw. Go $500 or $1000. Just bit by bit. I will recommend going to Even and odd @ 1.9+ odds each, either way you win and 5 percent is lost. There are other ways to minimize the percentage but, something not too compilated should be alright. Any help or info, hit me up. You are welcome.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
okrikaboi:
Guys please I need advice I want to invest in metaforce forsage is it legit? I want to start with their $5 package o
Stop involving yourself in ponzi schemes.

5$ is 3k. Use it and buy one mudu of beans and rice. Eat and make merry.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatLion: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
okrikaboi:
Afa, Reply my email
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LoverOfEvil: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
iLegendd:
Baba abeg you still dy see future for icp abi make i japa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) ... (3632) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.