Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3272590 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) ... (3632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Kingsteve:

BTC's main target is 23k, but before it hits that, there will most certainly be a pullback to the region of 21.5k/21.2k or slightly lower.
Again, these figures aren't 100% certain, but you will notice the closeness when it happens.
New higher supports could be formed too.

This depends on how much profits traders are willing to take, and of course...when the Fed eventually releases the next interest rate hike.

All in all...the bulls are staging a real comeback.
When and if BTC hits 23k and flips that strong resistance at 23.3k to support, it becomes a full blown recovery for BTC

BTC seems to have found a support at exactly 21.5k, just like I predicted yesterday.

From this support, I expect the current long red candlestick to gradually turn green, with a long wick behind.
Another potential strong support at 21.2k awaits, in the eventuality of 21.5k being broken.

The good news is that selling pressure seems to be cooling off around this suport area, which also suggests the current support at 21.5k will likely be strong enough to lunch another bull attack on the bears.

If BTC succeeds in gaining momentum, 23k will be easily achieved, then the next hurdle will be to break the 23.3k resistance.

We shall see...

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2022
okrikaboi:
Bosses, OGs and Chairmen help me

Ur Blood, sweat and tears will be in vain if you try those scam stuff

If you have excess blood and tears, you can try it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2022
Kingsteve:

BTC seems to have found a support at exactly 21.5k, just like[b] I predicted[/b] yesterday. .

If BTC succeeds in gaining momentum, 23k will be easily achieved, then the next hurdle will be to break the 23.3k resistance.

We shall see...

Na only prediction de work, no be say ur TA genuine..

Stop using if if if, it is an insult to the TA dt u r praising

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2022
DenreleDave:

Na only prediction de work, no be say ur TA genuine..

Stop using if if if, it is an insult to the TA dt u r praising

My predictions are based mainly on TA readings.
I just don't wake up, and predict blindly.
TA gives me all the signals I need to make such bold statements!

The 'ifs' and 'buts' are necessary, simply because of the fact that no prediction is 100% certain.
There are so many variables that can alter price movement from continuing with its expected route.

This is why institutional traders and expert analysts will always use words such as 'if', 'or' 'however' and 'but' in their analysis.

That's a sign of respect to the ever changing market price of crypto, because no one can claim to predict the market 100%

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyCar4sale: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Yesterday's signal on
Manna/usdt
Limit buy: near 0.92
Take profit: 0.96
Leverage: 10x
Was achieved within 11 hours 25 minutes with 43% gain.

You won't want to miss today's signal for anything

MyCar4sale:
I will drop free trade signal today here on a coin to buy/long using futures and I can assure you that it will hit it take profit.

Ensure you are online to execute the trade immediately it drops...

We also have a telegram group where we drop daily profitable trade signals, DM me for link of the telegram group

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by okrikaboi: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2022
DenreleDave:

Ur Blood, sweat and tears will be in vain if you try those scam stuff

If you have excess blood and tears, you can try it
So what else can I do? Even 100naira daily is something
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Misturman:
If you havnt seen this NFT yet go to binance n search for 'burn lunc burn' grab an nft or two nd list high.. It's owned by TheMainChord. An nft platform I earn from. My withdrawal proof below.. If u need more info u can click on the referral link on my bio and chat their customer support or call the customers service number.. Or follow instructions on my signature
NFT platform wey dhe payout via PayPal?

What happened to crypto?
Some BS

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

NFT platform wey dhe payout via PayPal?

I think bank transfer option is there too, but I use PayPal.. I don't link my bank with any online earning platform
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
I'm Emanuel by name, a crypto n Nft investor.. I've decided to share this update for free with you. I joined TheMainChod in 2018, but couldn't hustle fund to invest, surprisingly around Feb I came across an article about them so I went into investment with them, I make over 400% of my investment every month (Proof Of Payment Attached Below) you also get paid for each referral that invests with TheMainCloud between (15$ - 50$) depends on the plan your referral buys.

This is no hanky panky scam, check below for my proof of payment. If interested u can use my referral link on my signature.. You can look me up on telegram *MisturMan* if u need assistance signing up.

Also... I run a WhatsApp group on crypto, we scalp daily earning an average of 5%-15%, that's just scalping alone.. We do get updates on scheduled pumps.. Check my previous set of posts for the calls I made earlier today before the pump for proof.. If interested in joining the WhatsApp the monthly sub fee is $50.. Also hit me up on telegram, @misturman

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tina001(f): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Misturman:
I'm Emanuel by name, a crypto n Nft investor.. I've decided to share this update for free with you. I joined TheMainChod in 2018, but couldn't hustle fund to invest, surprisingly around Feb I came across an article about them so I went into investment with them, I make over 400% of my investment every month (Proof Of Payment Attached Below) you also get paid for each referral that invests with TheMainCloud between (15$ - 50$) depends on the plan your referral buys.

This is no hanky panky scam, check below for my proof of payment. If interested u can use my referral link on my signature.. You can look me up on telegram *MisturMan* if u need assistance signing up.

Also... I run a WhatsApp group on crypto, we scalp daily earning an average of 5%-15%, that's just scalping alone.. We do get updates on scheduled pumps.. Check my previous set of posts for the calls I made earlier today before the pump for proof.. If interested in joining the WhatsApp the monthly sub fee is $50.. Also hit me up on telegram, @misturman

You rest na.... We don see am plenty times already. BTW!!! The telegram channel for free signals you created, why did you delete it?? After wrecking many with your "Toke" coin pump and dump call, you deleted the group. Now you are coming here to look for another set of gullible people that will pay you $50. Rubbish

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kingsteve:

My predictions are based mainly on TA readings.
I just don't wake up, and predict blindly.
TA gives me all the signals I need to make such bold statements!

The 'ifs' and 'buts' are necessary, simply because of the fact that no prediction is 100% certain.
There are so many variables that can alter price movement from continuing with its expected route.

This is why institutional traders and expert analysts will always use words such as 'if', 'or' 'however' and 'but' in their analysis.

That's a sign of respect to the ever changing market price of crypto, because no one can claim to predict the market 100%
it's a decentralized assets they say,but till now I'm still wondering how almost All ALTCOINS depended on a single coin for their survival.
To end the future of every coin listed out there,just suppress BTC to oblivion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
UBA Africard, AstroPay Card, Skrill, Neteller
USDT Tether, TRON, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin
InstaForex & JustForex funding

Call 08144333114
Telegram @sowget_chat
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bmaster:
it's a decentralized assets they say,but till now I'm still wondering how almost All ALTCOINS depended on a single coin for their survival.
To end the future of every coin listed out there,just suppress BTC to oblivion

Unfortunately...you're not far from the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Misturman:

Hello, pls be warned and kindly put a stop to ur persistency on trying to lure people from here to b scammed/extorted of thr hard earned cash. This space is strictly for free sharing of market strategies that works, Coin/token picks (No scam coin), tips...

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
So person wey know road self Dey lost? grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin
The thread just dey any how
We are still yet to recover from Luna...

Hope my water melon farm pays off

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyCar4sale: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Our yesterday's call on Manna just hit the second target of take profit:

MyCar4sale:
Yesterday's signal on
Manna/usdt
Limit buy: near 0.92
Take profit: 0.96
Leverage: 10x
Was achieved within 11 hours 25 minutes with 43% gain.

You won't want to miss today's signal for anything

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyCar4sale: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
MyCar4sale:

You don't need to jump in now, today's free call will be coming up soon and I will drop it here.

We have a paid telegram group where you get 3 to 4 trade signal daily with 95% accuracy.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pikin1vex: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Today is Tuesday 19th July 2022. The price of Aleph Zero is $1.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyCar4sale: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
MyCar4sale:

Today's free call: Buy/Long $Sand
Limit buy: Near $1.40
Take profit: 1.48
Stop loss: 1.35

Enjoy!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Siberia01:
grin
The thread just dey any how
We are still yet to recover from Luna...

Hope my water melon farm pays off
Employ me make I come work for your farm Boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyCar4sale: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
MyCar4sale:

Today's free call: Buy/Long $Sand
Limit buy: Near $1.40
Take profit: 1.48
Stop loss: 0.35

Enjoy!

Easy 30 to 40% between now till tomorrow morning. Get your have on it asap

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kingsteve:

BTC seems to have found a support at exactly 21.5k, just like I predicted yesterday.

From this support, I expect the current long red candlestick to gradually turn green, with a long wick behind.
Another potential strong support at 21.2k awaits, in the eventuality of 21.5k being broken.

The good news is that selling pressure seems to be cooling off around this suport area, which also suggests the current support at 21.5k will likely be strong enough to lunch another bull attack on the bears.

We shall see...
I might start paying more attention to your messages here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
DaemoLee:

Hello, pls be
shhhh.. Let's do this again tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kingsteve:

We shall see...

And finally, that once red candle turns into a green longer one with a wick!

Yes...na TA doings, no be mere blind predictions!
grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lucremoy:

Ok na
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Innomama7(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
BTC don touch 23k cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tina001:

You rest na.... We don see am plenty times already. BTW!!! The telegram channel for free signals you created, why did you delete it?? After wrecking many with your "Toke" coin pump and dump call, you deleted the group. Now you are coming here to look for another set of gullible people that will pay you $50. Rubbish
You dhe mind am

I dhe wonder the NFT platform wey dhe payout with PayPal instead of crypto and him dhe cap nonsense

As crypto rekt people you still dhe find who to scam... you must be of the devil then

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyCar4sale: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
MyCar4sale:

Easy 30 to 40% between now till tomorrow morning. Get your have on it asap

Hope you guys took this trade!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lucremoy:

Lol. It's never too late to join the winning team grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
MyCar4sale:

Hope you guys took this trade!
Wetin be your position size?
Which sizing strategy you dey use?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) ... (3632) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.