Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3266765 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (3630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
japro:
Thank you for all your updates.

Please I need clarification on this :

What's your take on using trading not to take trade on b.I.nance?

E.g cornix trading bot + HIRN crpto

Wouldn't know as I never used bots...
But I'd say if they were so successful, folks would bother and just let the bots do the trading....

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
SteveOfu:
Pump result : 1000 BTC volume in a few minutes which is close to 60 million $ with a peak of 350%. Amazing pump everyone! We are receiving unbelievable amounts of messages of appreciation and we are glad many of you managed to make massive profits in this pump. We are officially the biggest pump community in the world! Our whales did their part once again and pushed the price up to 10000 satoshi for all our members to profit. Our volume keeps getting bigger every pump and we are confident that in the next pump we will be able to hit 500-1000% profit for all our members, stay tuned for the next pump announcement!

Ment
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
solidworks:

Elder in the house, i have a question is it legal to place multiple buy orders and see order at a time for different coins.

Yeah it's possible... Dont see an issue with that. That's what order books are for... BTW, I no be elder
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ibime:

I've even dropped the buy order to $240 sef and still monitoring to go lower depending on Baba B.T.C behaviour

Did you catch it at $233?

I think this might be the worst did it will experience
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
topsyspice:
Good day gurus in the house. I am a silent member on nairaland. I have been following this thread with keen interest and I have decided to make a bold move. I am really sorry this is a long post but for me it's really worth it.
I am married with kids and a civil servant but unfortunately, they are owing us 3 months making things difficult. Which is why I am taking this step.

So, I will like to know which coin I can hodl for long term like a yr/2. And another dt I can hodl and take profit maybe twice a week or on monthly basis. I don't hv much, just $130. But I believe in the saying a drop of water makes a mighty ocean, and a thousand miles journey begins with a step.
I already have binance account with d money in it.

Thanking you in advance.

cc Sailor1
OpenHeaven2019

How would you take it if the 130 dolls you put depreciates to 40 dollars in a few weeks?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
tolulope2021:

@sailor,thanks.....so like what good alts can one buy during this dip?. I already have ADA,dot,BnB,eithy,....please I need more good alts...

Pls mention more

Most alyts have held... But looking at PA, xrp seems to have already been on it's way before betece started dumping.... It's held good structure too...
Also noticed doge has held the 0.054 level well (cam be a rosky micro)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lordnaruto: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sailor1:

Never a bad decision sticking with betece...

I trade alyts at certain times to maximize gains

Whats the best point of entry for btc now? can we enter now, or the bull id going further down.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolulope2021(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sailor1:

Most alyts have held... But looking at PA, xrp seems to have already been on it's way before betece started dumping.... It's held good structure too...
Also noticed doge has held the 0.054 level well (cam be a rosky micro)

Bro,I noticed you speak more of parables more....I understand your angle of stand.....smiles

But I want a definite answer,so it's my decision to take my final stand on any prescribed coyn.arebyou saying xrp and doge so good to buy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
strom:

Did you catch it at $233?

I think this might be the worst did it will experience

No, I've even cancelled my $240 order. I am not doing anything till B.T.C bottoms
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyChoice1: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
tolulope2021:

Bro,I noticed you speak more of parables more....I understand your angle of stand.....smiles

But I want a definite answer,so it's my decision to take my final stand on any prescribed coyn.arebyou saying xrp and doge so good to buy?

Market dey somehow. I bought xrp with bnb at least to get more of bnb. I was doing well but now all the profit I made on it just gone fiam, had to pull out before I lose my bnb join.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
MyChoice1:

Market dey somehow. I bought xrp with bnb at least to get more of bnb. I was doing well but now all the profit I made on it just gone fiam, had to pull out before I lose my bnb join.
what price in Naira?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyChoice1: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
yazga:
what price in Naira?

I don't really know oo, I had 1.3+ bnb and I used all to buy xrp, it grew to 1.4+ bnb then I went down back to 1.3+ and I pulled out of it. can't lose my bnb to xrp jor.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solidworks(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sailor1:

Yeah it's possible... Dont see an issue with that. That's what order books are for... BTW, I no be elder
Thanks a lot. na person wey dey help less informed ones deserve respect. no be grey hair.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Makemefit12op(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Is anyone here holding $reef?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by asco15(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Which good platform has lots of wallets and cheaper swap rate please.

How i trade is by staying on a stable coin like USDC and swap to a volatile coin when it's increasing, set alarm for when it decrease pass certain percentage, then I swap back to the stable coin therefore making profit.
Is this a good model?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
MyTopExchange is among the leading digital currency exchange websites in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Crypto Market Analyst
Employment Type: Contract

Job Description
• Providing expert analysis on crypto trading & investment
• Provide profitable crypto trading signals for our traders.

Work Status
• It’s a salary based freelance job.

Method of Application:
Pls send application to:
info@mytopexchange.com using the subject: Nairaland crypto analyst
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trizzi: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
asco15:

How i trade is by staying on a stable coin like USDC and swap to a volatile coin when it's increasing, set alarm for when it decrease pass certain percentage, then I swap back to the stable coin therefore making profit.
Is this a good model?
I use Abra Wallet. Which wallet are you using and what is the swap fee?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Aboojaabir:
I've signed up already, I'm just trying to know how one can buy with all these CBN restrictions

Yes u can.. Go to. P2p trader on binance... You will see it..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin
MyChoice1:

I don't really know oo, I had 1.3+ bnb and I used all to buy xrp, it grew to 1.4+ bnb then I went down back to 1.3+ and I pulled out of it. can't lose my bnb to xrp jor.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
I left their whatsapp group
Makemefit12op:
Is anyone here holding $reef?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by japro: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
You are right.

Thank you for your response.

Sailor1:

Wouldn't know as I never used bots...
But I'd say if they were so successful, folks would bother and just let the bots do the trading....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
tolulope2021:

Hmmm... You asked me what altys have held and I said most haven't broken bullish structure yet... But particular to note based on PA which we can all see are those two... How more specific do you want me to be

All I do here is share my thoughts. If you're expecting me to say buy here and sell here. That's something I wouldn't do, it's upto you to make your decision.

Most of my alyt positions were taken during the last dip and I shared them here. Aside dot and a few micros, alyts haven't moved much since.... Most of the alyts I trade have been shared here multiple times and I've not changed my mind on them... Profits I took off a few, I'd start deploying between 52k and 48k.

Do I think this is a good buying opportunity? Yes...
Am I going to say buy this at this price and that coin at that price? No

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyChoice1: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
yazga:
grin

My brother, that coiyn na win. ch. If I enter, it will continue dropping, once I leave it will resume marathon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Red Monday

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lorayne my peasant, what are you doing in my new found paradise?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
asco15:

Is this a good model?
trust wallet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Cry.pto with my little experience is not like STOCKS which is a MARATHON, Cry.pto is actually a SPRINT with certain coyns, take a position ONCE you have your PROFIT, get out ASAP

My brother, that coiyn na win. ch. If I enter, it will continue dropping, once I leave it will resume marathon. [/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by asco15(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
Trizzi:
I use Abra Wallet. Which wallet are you using and what is the swap fee?

I use remitano and the swap rate is 0.25%

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
God bless you so far the best currently
MrCodeSolo:
trust wallet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
B.T.C should keep dropping all the way down please. Make I go dey close my equities positions to free up capital to buy at the bottom sef.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dake40(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Watching the market

Seems 1500 Eth will be a good entry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolulope2021(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sailor1:

Hmmm... You asked me what altys have held and I said most haven't broken bullish structure yet... But particular to note based on PA which we can all see are those two... How more specific do you want me to be

All I do here is share my thoughts. If you're expecting me to say buy here and sell here. That's something I wouldn't do, it's upto you to make your decision.

Most of my alyt positions were taken during the last dip and I shared them here. Aside dot and a few micros, alyts haven't moved much since.... Most of the alyts I trade have been shared here multiple times and I've not changed my mind on them... Profits I took off a few, I'd start deploying between 52k and 48k.

Do I think this is a good buying opportunity? Yes...
Am I going to say buy this at this price and that coin at that price? No

I understand you now bro...thanks,I really Appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (3630) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: egbeocha(m), Uniqueaccountant(m), Kobicove(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.