Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3266987 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (3630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
dake40:
Watching the market

Seems 1500 Eth will be a good entry

Don't catch a falling knife. Let it stabilise at least on 1 hourly candle or preferably 4 hourly.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hayzed58(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Can someone kindly
List the best of altcoin
Someone can invest in ?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hayzed58:
Can someone kindly
List the best of altcoin
Someone can invest in ?

[img]https://media1./images/8cc64b667be5e610d222431ed1e5a11f/tenor.gif?itemid=7809484[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
MyChoice1:

My brother, that coiyn na win. ch. If I enter, it will continue dropping, once I leave it will resume marathon.
Lol.......your hand na sh1tty touch grin Any coin it touches turns into sh1t grin
He be like say we go dey use you to trade grin anytime you wan buy a coin alert us make we run for our life!!! grin
But for now I need your help bro sad you fit help me lay your hand on 1inch, I wan make him price drop more lower, I don wait tire he no wan drop to my level undecided

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyChoice1: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Lol.......your hand na sh1tty touch grin Any coin it touches turns into sh1t grin
He be like say we go dey use you to trade grin anytime you wan buy a coin alert us make we run for our life!!! grin
But for now I need your help bro sad you fit help me lay your hand on 1inch, I wan make him price drop more lower, I don wait tire he no wan drop to my level undecided

lol.,. without my touch e go drop. everything just dey drop dey go! shor
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tozilly(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
This market is very brutal!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
MyChoice1:

LOL
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by A305: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tozilly:
welcome to crypto currency trading.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runsboi(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
MyChoice1:

I have just been liquidated cry
How much are they selling coffin
I want to suicide
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by A305: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Like I said last week and I reiterate:

“The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.” — John Maynard Keynes

Ilegend, please back me up on this.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Is this the dip they were talking about

See blood everwhere shocked
Profit and capital don go undecided
I go hodl sha undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Day traders are cashing out now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Runsboi:

I have just been liquidated cry
How much are they selling coffin
I want to suicide
Relax bro, are you using leverage?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
Personally, I think the bottom is in... At least locally....
Buyers stepped in like kilode

4k in a 15min candle..ooops... capitulation across board... Swept all the liquidity below in a 15min candle
Only close stops left are those at 45,850. Doubt it gets that low.....

Liquidations on this move no go be here..... Most stops have been hit... Will be interesting to see the hourly close

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niqqaclaimz(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Happy the bear market final came through a Lil bit.. Aleast am relieved of being always anxious all the time with the way beetce kept moving.. Haven't even looked at my portfolio after i bought some dip in the morning.Still hodling.!!!..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Okay, here we go: it is important to start this off by saying that state laws DO NOT pre-empt federal securities laws. So, if XRP is deemed a security, it’s a security. BUT, by moving HQ to Wyoming, rip.pl.e has just ensured that win or lose, there is a home for XRP Why?
(1)Wisconsin SPDI’s (special purpose depository institutions) classifies digital securities as digital assets (see pictures below),
(2)allows for SPDI’s to buy/sell digital assets, offer currency/digital asset exchange services (cough cough ODL), lend digital assets, etc and MOST IMPORTANTLY
(3) exempts SPDI from federal securities registration laws, and they can custody securities. So, if Ripple wins the lawsuit, great, XRP isn’t a security. Ball starts rolling again in the US.

If Ripple loses the lawsuit, fine, because they are now located in Wyoming, they can hook up with a Wyoming SPDI that has its charter AND Certificate of Authority (Kraken delisted because it had its charter but not certificate of authority yet) and continue their pursuits. For what’s going to happen now, if I had to guess, Ripple will hook up with an SPDI like Kraken bank or Avanti Bank when either or both have their Certificate of Authority and get back to getting the ODL ball rolling in America while determining next steps in the lawsuit. What about other statesin US? Well, there is a strong argument that a bank with an SPDI could actually operate in states like NY without even having to worry about the bitlicense. Basically de-fanging the ridiculous statute

why don't they just move out of the US Because the US is the biggest liquidity pool in the world and the USD happens to be the global reserve currency. You would want access to that market to settle volumes of capital flow

If I am right, Ripple could just move to Japan,London, Tokyo or Switzerland, where regulatory clarity is in place. It's only a choice for the US to get on the train or miss it completely. Based on US path now, they will probably go for the latter.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Gemineye:

I go hodl sha undecided
Lol......of course, you have no other choice at this stage!!! shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RichyBendollar(m): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Today Market no funny , if no be say i plan to hold water for don comot for my eye �
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Gemineye:

I go hodl sha undecided
You are an investors
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Keep your emotions out of the market
RichyBendollar:
Today Market no funny , if no be say i plan to hold water for don comot for my eye �

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ibime:
B.T.C should keep dropping all the way down please. Make I go dey close my equities positions to free up capital to buy at the bottom sef.

Where do you imagine lays the bottom

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tyche:

Where do you imagine lays the bottom

No idea till it stabilises. You can't time the bottom precisely. A whale decides the bottom
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ibime:

No idea till it stabilises. You can't time the bottom precisely. A whale decides the bottom

We wait then ..., ready to pounce
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
Frankly speaking, bnb looks impressive... 240-250 held strongly... See it forming similar structure to what it did at 120.... Would have grabbed some if I had extra liquidity

Xrp the only green coin (forget cro)... Finally, the rejected stone becomes the centerpiece

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is someones prayer point
Tozilly:

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
niqqaclaimz:
Happy the bear market final came through a Lil bit.. Aleast am relieved of being always anxious all the time with the way beetce kept moving.. Haven't even looked at my portfolio after i bought some dip in the morning.Still hodling.!!!..
This is not a bear market. It just a Big correction, the big whales catching out on eth and Bnb causes this ripple effects.
Though a bear could blow out but we are not yet in one!!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolulope2021(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
From binance

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hi bro. What's a consolidating green candle please?

A305:
swing trading, which means, spot a coin. Track its movement and pounce on it when you notice the first consolidating green candle stick AFTER it might have DIPPED/ crashed from previous trade.

When you day trade. You lose in the long run and give away your money to the long time hodlers of that coin.

When you hold for long - You aming to buy a LAMBO but liquidity is king so, Trade smartly utilizing the swing trade option for maximum gain.

Note - i didn't drop you an EXIT strategy so, you on your own in that regard.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
If you are not cripple by debt and not short on cash, this is a great time to acquire your favorite coin at a discount!!!!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HoluGraze: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
Apocalypse

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by representae: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
The market is not for the weak and fainthearted.....only the strong eat the fruit thereof

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (3630) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ultrazone(m), khalidkhan82118, 08dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.