Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3270514 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) ... (3631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chuksme(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
@Titanium Please i need your assistance from the below questions.
Aflix:
Thanks for this. I have downloaded and now waiting for verification from KuCoin. Meanwhile, can you please give me a quick breakdown of the process of buying crypto on the app?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chuksme(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
@Titanium Please i need your assistance from the below questions.

chuksme:
Please i need assistance from well experienced ones in the house. I want to start my first experience on spot trading on KUCOIN.

I have some questions to ask.

(1) How much can one use to start spot on KUCOIN? I want to be sure from some experienced ones who have been on the system but based on my enquiry, i heard about $3.

(2) Can i fund with my KUCOIN through P2P on Kucoin?

(3) What are the challenges on Kucoin?

I can see that everybody is focusing on BINANCE, while nobody is mentioning KUCOIN. Please i need advise from the house.

I want to start with Kucoin based on the lower trade fee.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mynameis007:

You have said it all.
Na the arrogance in their analysis been dey off me.
Giovanni417 will tell you that the London stock exchange market will open by so so time, and therefore that is when to make a move.
I come dey wonder, are we now trading the stock market abi na still crypto?
Crypto is crypto, stock market is stock market, irrespective of the correlation between s&p 500 and BTC.
Stop acting like the stock market dictates what will happen in the crypto markets.
It's the same guy that put X20 leverage on his positions.
What arrogance?
I keep telling him, he thinks he knows, but he doesn't.
He will learn the hard way sha.
You obviously don't know the relationship between crypt0 and the stock market and you're here running your mouth.
Are you paid to mislead newbies, or cause chaos? I don't understand

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
finally.........

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Titanium001:
You don't know the relationship between crypt0 and the stock market and you're here running your mouth.
Are you paid to mislead newbies or cause chaos? I don't understand
He's not misleading anyone, he just doesn't know. Most of them heard about crypto & how shiba made people mad cash last year, so they jumped in, thinking it's an easy way to o cash out.

Haven't you noticed that some of them get angry when you say bitcoin is going to dip? They think you're saying it to make them feel bad, but it's just the reality.
Many of them haven't experienced the bear market before, so they think it's just buy and "pumping" begins.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
An upcoming crypto exchange is looking for people to receive free crypto coin in Africa and the whole world. Click this link to register their app and use the referral code

UNRMWZ

to receive the coin free.

https://mara.xyz/me/UNRMWZ

Join this WhatsApp group to ask any question.

https:///EpYw9F3MeErCqf9tBDuQv7

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LoneWolf212: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
randy01:

Yes if the receiver provide TRC address.you can send from bep20 to bep20 and you can send from TRC to TRC or ERC to ERC.

Just ask the receiver label of contract address they sent to you and use same label to transfer to them but only transaction on TRC and bep20 network is chipper.erc transfer to ERC is for whale

Thank you boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yeyebrity: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Biko, I need an urgent favor. I need a kind heart with ether on any other wallet aside Binance to transfer me 10$ worth of it.

I have about 10$ worth of ether on Binance and can’t withdraw. So, if u have Binance, I will just transfer it back to your binance accoint.

I will send first so you won’t think I want to scam. I would have topped my binance wallet for easy withdrawal but can’t right now. I just need that ether for something very urgent. Ejoor, pls bail me out.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chuksme(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Please i need assistance from well experienced ones in the house. I want to start my first experience on spot trading on KUCOIN.

(1) How much can one use to start spot on KUCOIN? I want to be sure from some experienced ones who have been on the system but based on my enquiry, i heard about $3.

I can see that everybody is focusing on BINANCE, while nobody is mentioning KUCOIN. Please i need advise from the house.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
chuksme:

Trading or holding crypto ?
1.You can buy/sell crypto with 1$ on kucoin
2.Yes you can fund with p2p
3.I haven’t experienced any issue so far

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
atinga1:

He's not misleading anyone, he just doesn't know. Most of them heard about crypto & how shiba made people mad cash last year, so they jumped in, thinking it's an easy way to o cash out.

Haven't you noticed that some of them get angry when you say bitcoin is going to dip? They think you're saying it to make them feel bad, but it's just the reality.
Many of them haven't experienced the bear market before, so they think it's just buy and "pumping" begins.
You've said it all, bro. Kudos. No need to dilute your comment with more words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Get ready for volatility grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chuksme(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Iamyemmie:

@Iamyemmie: Thank you very much. I mean Trading.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chuksme(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Iamyemmie:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chuksme(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
I mean Trading spot. Spot trading
Iamyemmie:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chuksme(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2022

(1) How much can one use to start spot Trading on KUCOIN? I want to be sure from some experienced ones who have been on the system but based on my enquiry, i heard about $3.

I want to start with Kucoin based on the lower spot Trading Limit.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
chuksme:

I no Dey trade
Over to the elders
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Segun2222: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Omobola121:
I haven't use any cards this month. ( P2P trading and currencies arb are taking lots of my time these days)

But the new platform people are using now is fluid Finance ( take some cards like GTB, Uba). The older platforms like pyypl, Skrill, offgamers, Goespay, PayPal, stripe are working too...... You can go through the last month post I made to see some cards you can try.

Actively buying clean PayPal funds ( FNF/GNS)

Contact on my Sig!

Escrow is a must!!!

Please do you think Gtb helps to fund domicilary account
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonymax16(m): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
(1) you need serious money to start trading spot (2) You can fund your account through p2p (3) Most peeps are used to binance but kucoin is a good exchange....it even have more gem coins than binance.
chuksme:

(1) How much can one use to start spot Trading on KUCOIN? I want to be sure from some experienced ones who have been on the system but based on my enquiry, i heard about $3.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
sonymax16:
(1) you need serious money to start trading spot (2) You can fund your account through p2p (3) Most peeps are used to binance but kucoin is a good exchange....it even have more gem coins than binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
In preparations for Ethereum Merge in a Couple of Days, these are highlights from Vitalik Buterin Interview with Noah Smith.

Read to know more about the likely future of Ethereum and indeed the Crypto World.

Like, Give 50 claps, follow me for more and share to your socials.

https://link.medium.com/rFK5Zzfeftb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Aflix:
Thanks for this. I have downloaded and now waiting for verification from KuCoin. Meanwhile, can you please give me a quick breakdown of the process of buying crypto on the app?
There's nothing really to break down, bro. It's just all about getting your usdt or other stables via their p2p platform. Once that is secured, trading can commence. Once logged in, you will see the 3 major recommended coyns on the home page, and you can swipe left to see more options. If you swipe up the home screen, you will find a list of the top 5 trending coyns(with an option to expand to view the top ten). There's also a search icon where you can search the coyn of your choice, and a place for the most popular coyn.
Just click on the coyn of ya choice and it's chart will pop up, with "Buy" and "Sell" icons at the base of the page. Click on "Buy" and a page comes up, where you can enter the price at which you want buy in on your chosen coyn, as well as the %age of your portfolio you wish to expend on the trade. Click on on 'buy' again, and they will ask you to create a pin(they will ask for the pin whenever you want to trade). Enter your pin and click on 'buy'. The journey has started.
It’s so exciting. It's so easy, smooth and seamless to navigate the app. With kukoin, It's a wonderful experience, bro tongue

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
chuksme:

Just get in and do your thing. After a kukoin experience, you won't even remember there's a bnnce. I'm a living example

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes, can we still bank on micropets?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
chuksme:

Use kucoin
But which one is $3 is it for buscuit

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Icecream4U:
The September 16 claims may turn out to be nothing. Any smart person won't sell bitcoin worth close to 70k, for a paltry 21k.
Besides, it won't be released at once.
Human beings are unpredictable though.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 12:05am On Sep 12, 2022
Icecream4U:
CPI is expected to increase by 7.9% to 8%, down from the previous month's 8.5%
This shows that inflation is easing and that could be good news for the stock and crypto markets, plus the Ether merge, which will likely send prices further up!
A green week is looking very likely!

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:56am On Sep 12, 2022
chuksme:

Simply put, I'll say Kucoin is a low budget Binan.ce, they're literally the same just that Kucoin has more coins and lower trading limit.
They're good for a start in spot trading/holding because you can buy any coin with $1

Kucoin P2P is the easiest way to get funds into Kucoin your account

The only thing I don't like about Kucoin is the way their futures trading is
The leverage changes as the trade wins or lose unlike Bin.ance that the leverage remains same throughout the trade

I'll give them 9 and Binance 10

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phatriqk(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2022
Any legit cryptocurrency escrow service here??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zeehno(f): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Sweat coin guys,are you ready....

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zabad: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
I transferred 20k to someone to send me usdt since Saturday but the transfer I did with my ATM card in moniepoint post has been pending since then and I have been debited.

I seriously don't know what to do the POS operator said he has been contacting them but I have seen no change since then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) ... (3631) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Partisanlord, Robnectar(m), nellybadas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.