Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3258073 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (3627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nawena: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
Exchange your coins to USDT to shield yourself against the dips. Do it now.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tozilly(m): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
carsuperman:
I still bought coin worth million, it has started reducing again.IS THIS CRYPTO "MMM"

��Guy, u r very funny. Why don't u allow the dust to settle before u dive in again. Give it something time man, Market is about up and down just like life.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macrodata(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
Yaxmax1:

bro i have make almost 100k from it and if i don't sell i will loss.
I want to convert to another CRYPto
I hope you converted back to stable coin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
Father lawd cry cry cry undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PuZZyNegro: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
This is the real MBA tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kevoh(m): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
Gemineye:
Boss please elucidate

You mean by adding capital at a dip your loss rose reduced from 30% to 9% or what am i missing
It's called averaging. If you buy an item at N100 and the price falls to N40. When you add money by buying at N40, while the price might not go back to your initial N100 it might struggle to rise a bit. If it rises to N60 you make some profit ONLY on the new capital added. That profit is what reduces your loss on the old capital.
Some even double the added capital and do not necessarily need to wait for price to get back to N100 before breaking even and recovering all their money. It's trading strategy but also risky as with every strategy.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
My hands are so heavy, chai see bags chai BNB done show me shege pass the rest o... I done buy dip I done taya, at this junction let me be observing from a distance.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikfreeze(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
Cowbell521:
Every body done turn motivational speakers.... The dip I buy don dip another $700 From my portfolio Oooh....

Take advantage of the dip but na the dip they take advantage naww... oooohh....

LOL

Just keep holding to it.
E go rise again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mogreen22: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
My hands are so heavy, chai see bags chai BNB done show me shege pass the rest o... I done buy dip I done taya, at this junction let me be observing from a distance.
lmao. This is me. My bnb bag is super heavy. But I still no mind sha. When e stable e stable. I know bnbs rise will be epic. Let’s have diamond hands. Even if it takes months
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
My top heartbreakers on my portfolio aat the moment

BNB taking the lead as usual, I've acquired more and more dips along the way cry cry
ONT, I dont know who sent me to acquire more grin I'm just looking at OpenHeavens grin
ETH another demon
to XRP na God go judge you o cry
BeeTeeC still come join untop.. cry.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
cheesy this is funny
lovinhubby2wife:

BNB taking the lead as usual, I've acquired more and more dips along the way cry cry
ONT, I dont know who sent me to acquire more grin I'm just looking at OpenHeavens grin
ETH another demon

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mogreen22: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:

ETH another demon
we go smile soon. Just #hodl

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
Crypto.....fast way to make money...fast way to lose too.

If all profit still gone and remain capital..I think this is still good....but if capital is still affect really bad...

I think this maybe a plan work....I don't see this as an investment...where a profit can vanish anytime.

There are some ppl who had build a reasonable portfolio... Where to start again?

Can the price rose back immediately??even it the price of bitcoin is stable...

....I think this is where daily trading is good.... You put your money....when you see gain you sell...

Then your capital is guaranteed....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
kevoh:

It's called averaging. If you buy an item at N100 and the price falls to N40. When you add money by buying at N40, while the price might not go back to your initial N100 it might struggle to rise a bit. If it rises to N60 you make some profit ONLY on the new capital added. That profit is what reduces your loss on the old capital.
Some even double the added capital and do not necessarily need to wait for price to get back to N100 before breaking even and recovering all their money. It's trading strategy but also risky as with every strategy.
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pojomojo: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
● Elon Musk’s embrace of Bitcoin earlier this month week rocketed the cryptocurrency almost 50% higher to more than $58,000. His cold shoulder this weekend whipsawed the largest digital asset.⠀

● Bitcoin trimmed losses to 8% after plunging as much as 17% earlier Monday. It briefly came back below $50,000 in New York, giving up more than $8,000 in a matter of hours after the world’s richest man tweeted his concern that the price had risen too high too quickly.⠀

● “Whatever he (Elon) does is going to dominate the news stream,” said Ed Moya, senior market analyst at Oanda Corp⠀

● The world’s largest cryptocurrency has been on a tear this month, propelled by purchases from Musk’s Tesla Inc. and institutional investors who say Bitcoin is an attractive alternative to gold and the dollar.⠀

● In February alone, Bitcoin was up more than 60%, prompting commentary that the run-up is excessive. The digital token hit a new all-time high on Sunday and came close to surpassing $59,000. It traded at around $52,782 as of 10:20 a.m. in New York.⠀

● It’s widely believed that volatile weekend swings are driven by individuals trading the cryptocurrency at home. So it’s also possible that prices fell on Monday as institutional crypto traders, who follow normal business hours, responded to Musk’s Saturday tweet that Bitcoin prices “seem high.”

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PHijo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
kevoh:

Many people are not familiar with the cost average effect. That's the reason many people are scared of investment.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
KrazyDave16:
The number of people voicing their regrets is too high!

Instead of buying the dips, some of you are selling the red candles to go chase the green ones or looking for signal angry

My regrets are not having enough funds to buy the dips (the dips I bought had more dips grin) and neglecting to use stoploss.

If you got the mind, you can scalp $ETH as it is

Buy Dip! Buy Dip!! Buy Dip!!!

You sabi if son of man no get shishi at hand to buy the dips? Some fella tie all their funds to the market due to limited funds as someone with say #50K funds will most likely have all of his funds in the market.

Ain't trying to bash you but there "little" bear season should chase out all those that only invest in crypto due to FOMO cos I no even understand all the panicking here.

BeeTeeC as at one month ago dey $30K range, now e still dey $45K range and people still dey lament after +50% increase?
Or did they think BeeTeeC go just dey rise like dough till $1m??

Bia you people should better be careful and let this thing fall to pick us that missed out earlier around $30-40K before the week runs out.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
donjazet:

What's BNB?

Bread Nd Beans

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
Bnb now 214.....

Can one buy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
Now that was a dip....
We keep hearing of 30% betece dips in a bull market... Now we never even hit 30% sef... red everywhere

Today showed yesterday's levels of 50-52k didn't hold... Still believe we have a retest of todays levels tomorrow to see if they hold... Obviously, all previous supports have now become resistance...

Eith hit 1400 which was its previous ATH... Very ugly... Eith refusing to hold contributed in killing alyts.

I'm not so convinced with this betece bounce off 45k... There's still a good chance betece comes looking for 42-40 in the coming days or weeks....

Once betece confirms a bottom, alyts will move hard and should obliterate this dip... Eith has to lead the way though.... I'm dont trust alyts pumping without eith leading the way.

This market no easy...
But dont forget folks... Betece is at 47k... That's still huge...we were battling with 30k not too long ago..
Fact still remains, in a bull market, days like this are a gift... If you've not sold yet, selling after a 20% betece dip is likely a wrong idea unless you're convinced the market trend has flipped.
Betece needs to cool down. This volatility is the best way to obliterate alyts...

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yaxmax1: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2021
macrodata:
I hope you converted back to stable coin?
I will do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
Akinola2345:
Bnb now 214.....

Can one buy
I pity U
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by richesbhc(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
After oberserving and testing with a little money of 52 dollars I can say that cryptocurrency is not for the faint hearted, my 25k in naira is currently at 19k plus. But according to comment from this thread and my friend that introduce me to binance I think I will just hold on because if I withdraw now, I am at loss of over 5k. Now my question is should buy now or I should hold on till tomorrow or maybe next because it keep going down. And I think ADA coin is the coin I intend to hold for at least 3 months, can you suggest any other coin I can add to it to make it 2 coins?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
BTC is coming up, $ADA close to $1
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by colly22boy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
The dip dor finish ?
Or it’s trying to lure more people in for crucifixion

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by staga: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
What I see here is a great need for people to learn trading from the basics. So many folks here know nothing of:
a) Basic risk management
b) Capital allocation
c) Asset correlation
d) Trade management, including dip buying techniques.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
haymekus:

Bread Nd Beans
U still managed to make me laugh after I don lose$ 700 plus today

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
wink
staga:
What I see here is a great need for people to learn trading from the basics. So many folks here know nothing of:
a) Basic risk management
b) Capital allocation
c) Asset correlation
d) Trade management, including dip buying techniques.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
Sailor1:
Now that was a dip....
We keep hearing of 30% betece dips in a bull market... Now we never even hit 30% sef... red everywhere

Today showed yesterday's levels of 50-52k didn't hold... Still believe we have a retest of todays levels tomorrow to see if they hold... Obviously, all previous supports have now become resistance...

Eith hit 1400 which was its previous ATH... Very ugly... Eith refusing to hold contributed in killing alyts.

I'm not so convinced with this betece bounce off 45k... There's still a good chance betece comes looking for 42-40 in the coming days or weeks....

Once betece confirms a bottom, alyts will move hard and should obliterate this dip... Eith has to lead the way though.... I'm dont trust alyts pumping without eith leading the way.

This market no easy...
But dont forget folks... Betece is at 47k... That's still huge
Fact still remains, in a bull market, days like this are a gift... If you've not sold yet, selling after a 20% betece dip is likely a wrong idea unless you're convinced the market trend has flipped.
Betece needs to cool down. This volatility is the best way to obliterate alyts...
tether just settle their case, this seem bullish for btc, cause the treasury have started 'printing' and more tether more btc bullish signal....fundamental analysis
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
Fear dey catch to buy dip sef cheesy...dip getting dipper cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (3627) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: oursilverbird, Akerekoroabijawara(m), Ikanium(m), Superpack589 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.