Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3184435 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) ... (3598) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
What is happening to cry. t.o . C . O .. m ?
C ...R. .. O

They made a 'mistake' of sending millions of dollars in Eth to gate exchange instead of their cold wallet. CZ pointed it out as sketchy but CRO said it was a mistake and gate exchange sent the token back.
So there is massive withdrawal,selling of CRO going on. If you have have anything thing there,better to withdraw even if it's FUD. With the massive withdrawal,they might likely go down like FTX.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by puremaker7(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
Born2conquer:
Crypto mad sha! Been holding TWT for over 1year now the werey no pump!! The werey started pumping immediately I sold it for BTC.
i sold mine last 2 weeks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Fastt:

They made a 'mistake' of sending millions of dollars in Eth to gate exchange instead of their cold wallet. CZ pointed it out as sketchy but CRO said it was a mistake and gate exchange sent the token back.
So there is massive withdrawal,selling of CRO going on. If you have have anything thing there,better to withdraw even if it's FUD. With the massive withdrawal,they might likely go down like FTX.
thanks for this information

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
USDT.D is extremely bullish… eyeing the 8.8 area

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
What's the correlation between the above and bitcoin?

More dump?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
deflover:
Another minimum wage building. cool
I am sure no one is buying into this your scam investment despite posting the charts now and then. Why don't you make all the money alone.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Siberia01:

More dump?

USDT DOMINANCE (USDT. D) indicate or shows how much percent of the money is on USDT. There are two causes of the increase of USDT dominance. The first is that investors put cash on the market from the outside, which is due to the unfavorable weather in the market. And the second is again, as the market falls, investors withdraw their funds from cryptocurrency investments and put them to USDT. In both of them, a decrease in cryptocurrencies and an increase in USDT holders are observed.

Are you prepared guys… we’re about to dive. I still hold all my positions, no shorts.
To those that survive this, we shall be called warriors.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Alts will weep. But fear not, it won’t drown us.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Here’s my advise for those buying $doge:

I like to buy cheaper promising tokens or coins as that gives me the opportunity to earn even more and more as the coins or tokens gain mainstream. Numbers matters a lot in this space than amount, hence, the reason the whales are able to control the market.

Elon’s plan is to make doge the currency while BTC remains or serves as store of value. Reason he get doge pumped and pampered.

I leverage on #Shib against #doge. More often than not, #Shib trades better in an uptrend whenever #doge is attacked or on a downtrend, even though it’s obvious #doge can’t walk alone anymore.

Buy more SHIB, buy like you’re going to get yourself broke, buy in millions before it get expensive, and wait. When it rally, and it happens to be when doge is in a downward trend, you convert.

That’s one of my trading techniques.

Buy Shib like you are determined to commit suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
RomeoMarvis:

You earned my respect with this! No be everybody lack home training!
Something tells me you are from Delta. l may be wrong though
Lol.. Thanks but I'm from River State oh! cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
solreb:

I am sure no one is buying into this your scam investment despite posting the charts now and then. Why don't you make all the money alone.
I tire oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
Siberia01:

More dump?

A bullish USD will lead to a bearish crypto market...Same way a bearish USD will lead to a bullish crypto market....

In simple layman explanation...dollar price don increase.. let me sell my crypto and earn the dollars....meaning more people will sell their cryptos to earn the dollars...which leads to more supply than demands...when supply is more than demand...you know what happens next na...

Same way if dollar price decrease...instead of selling the dollar at a low value, let me use it to buy crypto and keep...meaning more people will buy cryptos with the hope of getting better value for their dollars....now that will lead to more demands than supply...when demand is more than supply.. price will go higher....

So a falling usd often leads to a bullish crypto market, while a rising usd often leads to a bearish crypto market...it is only in very rare cases that you will see both of them become bullish at the same time...

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 1:18am On Nov 14, 2022
Fastt:

they made a mistake lol cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 1:18am On Nov 14, 2022
give Sinclair a follow

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 1:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Sinclair sending warning shots to those on crypt0.com ,he is hardly wrong ,send your coins to cold wallet or whatever you guys call it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noCAP(m): 3:18am On Nov 14, 2022
DenreleDave:
Those of you that went to buy dollars hoping it will rise to 1k, your loss will be permanent, you people will never recover....
stupid boy. You no go die well

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 4:06am On Nov 14, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Alts will weep. But fear not, it won’t drown us.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 4:13am On Nov 14, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Buy Shib like you are determined to commit suicide
I don't want to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Born2conquer:

I don't want to commit suicide

You already did in the pic I see here. cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 5:55am On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=Born2conquer post=118370368][/quote]
Same here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:57am On Nov 14, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shanid(m): 6:02am On Nov 14, 2022
Omobola121:
Your rant doesn’t makes sense to me. You can share your opinion without attacking me personally like I caused your frustration.

And how do I become a patriotic Nigerian? I don’t cheat my fellow Nigerians, i don’t carry guns, I don’t kidnap, I help others if I have the capacity, I carry out my basic responsibilities like voting etc…

If you don’t want to be more frustrated in the coming years, I would implore you to vote for PETER OBI…BE OBIDIENT OTHERWISE YOU NEVER SEE CHUMTHING.

I could have wait for $ to get back to 400 Naira so I can prove my patriotic spirit. Yeye!

Good morning to you ma , how is your baby ? Please I have a question for you ....is it possible to do arbitrage in the UK or USA using remitano ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:03am On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=GRACEGLORY post=118371033][/quote]

I personally do not like a strong usd...grin it often leads to a bearish crypto market and most alts bleed during the period...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Some investors need to learn but they do not want to learn from past experiences...how will you use your life savings to buy crypto and you will now store all the cryptos on an exchange...common na..what if the exchange is hacked, what if the exchange is shut down ? What if the exchange decides to run away ?? What if the exchange makes an error that will ruin things..

The weird thing is that even after the FTX issue , some investors will still never learn...right now crypto.com is giving us lamba that they sent $400 million in Ethereum digital coins to another crypto exchange called Gate.io....trust me they know what they are doing.....The money was not sent by any mistake like they want people to believe....Trust me they just want to use those lies to cover up for their plans of running away with the money from their customers.....So when they finally run away with the money, they will claim the mistake they made was what caused problem.. they know what they are doing...better move all your crypto out from crypto.com and if you bought their coin which is the cronos (CRO)..better sell it off right now because it will be bloody.....Luna go dey learn when the CRO starts the bloodbath..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SeePerson92(m): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Good morning house, I think CHZ should pump this week now as per the only crypto wey dey go world cup. Enlighten me please.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Good morning fellow comrades
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2022
SeePerson92:
Good morning house, I think CHZ should pump this week now as per the only crypto wey dey go world cup. Enlighten me please.

The bolded is funny....anyways that is not the major factor that determines the value of a crypto...it depends on the demand and the supply , then also the general crypto market...

if going to the world Cup or a club doing well is what determine the success of the coin , then many football coins would have succeed than bitcoin sef..lol.. then coins like the (PORTO)which is The official FC Porto Fan Token should be more valuable than bitcoin sef because FC porto is currently doing well in their football league and they are second..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2022
SeePerson92:
Algo is going to world cup with FIFA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 7:31am On Nov 14, 2022
lrman:
Some investors need to learn but they do not want to learn from past experiences...how will you use your life savings to buy crypto and you will now store all the cryptos on an exchange...common na..what if the exchange is hacked, what if the exchange is shut down ? What if the exchange decides to run away ?? What if the exchange makes an error that will ruin things..

The weird thing is that even after the FTX issue , some investors will still never learn...right now crypto.com is giving us lamba that they sent $400 million in Ethereum digital coins to another crypto exchange called Gate.io....trust me they know what they are doing.....The money was not sent by any mistake like they want people to believe....Trust me they just want to use those lies to cover up for their plans of running away with the money from their customers.....So when they finally run away with the money, they will claim the mistake they made was what caused problem.. they know what they are doing...better move all your crypto out from crypto.com and if you bought their coin which is the cronos (CRO)..better sell it off right now because it will be bloody.....Luna go dey learn when the CRO starts the bloodbath..

I don't pity those who says they invested their life savings in crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Who is pumping it now..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tonyblaze89: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2022
Goldbw122:
Who is pumping it now..
Who's pumping what����

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2022
Siberia01:
Good morning fellow comrades
Morning and to you all, Hope your weekend was blissful?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) ... (3598) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: excel127(m), FuckingNaira, TrennixGLOBAL, Assetosky(m), Agentsalt, iLegendd(m), RaphaellaDD(f), Kendrick654(m), DenreleDave(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.