Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3274461 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2023
twosquare:
I'm still looking at if this is feasible...maybe 650 or 700...what do people on this thread think?

550, it may come that low a reason, I have not bought USD.

I am just wishing.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
harjorlarh:

Stack up KAS instead,thank me later

Not this one..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2023
lrman:
Is it that many people did not study economics at least in secondary school or what ??

Your currency can never remain strong consistently if your economy is more than 80% driven by imports and not exports....law of demand and supply will always take its place anyday anytime...this is common sense.......all these moves by CBN can only work temporarily , then sooner or later we keep going back to square-one as usual , if not worse....do not be surprised..the news will first of all make the dollar price go down , and in your mind you will think that all is now well..you will even praise CBN sef..... then weeks later , you see price go back to its previous high price again and then the blame game continues....and they start cursing CBN and the president.. grin

Not even up to 24 hours...the price is already back to 748 and going up again..smh..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ctony1: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
Does anyone know about AIM investment. How genuine is the platform or d organization

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ctony1:
Those anyone know about AIM investment. How genuine is the platform or d organization

I do not know which of the AIM is this..but even this your AIM looks scammy too...

But here are AIM investments that are found to be scam..

https://moneysmart.gov.au/companies-you-should-not-deal-with/a-i-m-corporation-limited

https://freetrade.io/news/aims-ps100m-pump-and-dump-fraud
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sixbon2000(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
Reports have it that this anonymous Arab millionaire invested almost $200k in $SHIB in 2021, at a time when the token traded at an extremely low price.

Introduced as a parody of the famous Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu made a lot of millionaires in 2021 after the coin skyrocketed by over 10,000%. With an incredible surge in price soon following the millionaire’s investment, he got gains of over $15 million from the investment.

The secrete of crypto is to buy during presale. Tradecurve is one crypto that everyone is eying now. Its presale has started and investors are dumping Shibu to purchase this token on presale.

Do the maths. These cryptos usually double after presale. https://app.tradecurve.io/sign-up/?ref=iR4Izwfx
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ctony1: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
lrman:

I do not know which of the AIM is this..but even this your AIM looks scammy too...

But here are AIM investments that are found to be scam..

https://moneysmart.gov.au/companies-you-should-not-deal-with/a-i-m-corporation-limited

https://freetrade.io/news/aims-ps100m-pump-and-dump-fraud

Thanks sir. I am grateful
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
If you have assets in Gate dot io exchange, you should move it somewhere else.They might go insolvent pretty soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
sixbon2000:
Reports have it that this anonymous Arab millionaire invested almost $200k in $SHIB in 2021, at a time when the token traded at an extremely low price.

Introduced as a parody of the famous Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu made a lot of millionaires in 2021 after the coin skyrocketed by over 10,000%. With an incredible surge in price soon following the millionaire’s investment, he got gains of over $15 million from the investment.

The secrete of crypto is to buy during presale. Tradecurve is one crypto that everyone is eying now. Its presale has started and investors are dumping Shibu to purchase this token on presale.

Do the maths. These cryptos usually double after presale. https://app.tradecurve.io/sign-up/?ref=iR4Izwfx
is it not through presale glimnetwork show people shege?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charly20(m): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
twosquare:
Watching Ocean Protocol!

Good call 👍🏽.
Na this kain things dey give joy.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2023
First of all, I want to apologize for replying you late. I have not been active on social space and also having issue accessing my account here (that aside)

You know this issue wasn’t intentional and I didn’t mean to “own” you.

We didn’t have any deal with transactions just to clear that aspect. It was just out of my own careless goodwill that put me into all this.

Like parts of my business, I do set up paypal accounts for customers, especially US accounts. You contacted me about a US account which we agreed on price which i fulfilled by creating a working account for you.

After days of creating the account, you complained that paypal was asking for facial verification or so (i said you should contact the support , because I can’t figure out why paypal is requesting facial verification.

You did and it was the same thing. Then you requested to send the fund to my email address (you tried sending it for like 3 days, but the fund wasn’t going). Then I suggest that you should refund the person you bought from while you give another email to the person to send it. You said the seller was a random person, then you tried to send the fund to my email.

The fund was there. I couldn’t get to send it out as Crypto or send it to another acct or withdraw, i suggested a refund that maybe we should try another mail.

I sent another email and the same issues about moving out of the fund happened. Eventually, paypal limited the account and when i was getting documents to submit, the fund Techtopsy (a Nairalander too) sold to me (his seller charged back the fund ) 750$. The whole mess just came about.

While I was trying to gather your fund, Timekeeper (he is also a nairalander) did chargeback on my limited account) which was supposed to be due this month. Over 1k dollars.

Timekeeper, if you’re seeing this, I remember discussing this issue with you, that the fund inside that account is for a friend, but you can see the embarrassment here.

Anyways, like I have promised you, I will pay you. I have never held anybody’s money. I deal with currency business and no one has ever complained about me. It is just unfortunate that this particular issue happened this way and even more unfortunate it happened when I'm more broke.

I told you I had you in mind and I would pay you before the end of this year, but you coming here to call me out looks like we have never discussed this issue and I’m trying to run away with your money.

I don’t have the complete fund at the moment, but if you want us to discuss installment payment, then we can discuss that.

All other complaints about Telegram, whatsapp, whatever, I will leave that aside because there is no way I have ignored your message. Expect this last message, which I saw days ago, and since you have already brought it here, I feel I should respond here.

PayPal is one delicate transaction and some PayPal vendors will attest to these issues with PayPal.

When I have a business deal with someone, it is my responsibility to fulfill my part even if the business go wrong.

Apologies once again!!

quote author=NotBeenPaid post=123298477]Uhm Omobola121 don do me Deflover way. She dey owe me $491.37 for 7 months now. She's unaccessible like Deflover embarassed[/quote]

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
I remember you Kelvin I think. But is there any need for this story? From the start of our transaction, I told you clearly I'm not in Nigeria and I only transact at my leisure time. You said no problem, you're fine with it.

You sent fund around 5pm and sent a msg that I have gotten it but won't be able to send payment now till midnight. Exactly 12am, I sent your complete payment of 2.4million

I don't know the relevance of this your unnecessary story now.

Prophetkelly:
Nna en my very first transaction on Nairaland with this dude was stressful. I almost die. I have been a normal viewer on Nairaland until this year when I needed to move out my accumulated fund from fiverr. After checking some exchangers profile here, I messaged some and I eventually transacted with this guy based on his rate and feedbacks on his page.

He sent Payoneer mail for the withdrawal which I later withdrew too.The very issue I had was communication. Our communication wasn't smooth at all. If I send message now, he might reply like 2hrs time. I wan die ooo. For my mind I say na so I go lost 3.5k USD just like that? He wasn't communicating well at all. I started crying blaming myself that I should have used escrow. A deal of 2m plus, I didn't eat until the following day or third day that he replied and paid. Overjoy wan kill me grin ;Di even sent airtime to his line but he later said he is not using the line that he is not in Nigeria.

Deals that supposed to take minutes or hours, we ended up using like 2 days for it. Though, I later got to know sey we no dey same country (not really sure of the country he dey). As e pay me, the following day I rushed go register for Driver L so I can open my own Payoneer account. Dealing with all these exchangers can give someone hypertension.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
Omobola121:

First of all, I want to apologize for replying you late. I have not been active on social space and also having issue accessing my account here (that aside)

We didn’t have any deal with transactions just to clear that aspect. It was just out of my own careless goodwill that put me into all this.

Like parts of my business, I do set up paypal accounts for customers, especially US accounts. You contacted me about a US account which we agreed on price which i fulfilled by creating a working account for you.

After days of creating the account, you complained that paypal was asking for facial verification or so (i said you should contact the support , because I can’t figure out why paypal is requesting facial verification.

You did and it was the same thing. Then you requested to send the fund to my email address (you tried sending it for like 3 days, but the fund wasn’t going). Then I suggest that you should refund the person you bought from while you give another email to the person to send it. You said the seller was a random person, then you tried to send the fund to my email.

The fund was there. I couldn’t get to send it out as Crypto or send it to another acct or withdraw, i suggested a refund that maybe we should try another mail.

I sent another email and the same issues about moving out of the fund happened. Eventually, paypal limited the account and when i was getting documents to submit, the fund Techtopsy (a Nairalander too) sold to me (his seller charged back the fund ) 750$. The whole mess just came about.

While I was trying to gather your fund, Timekeeper (he is also a nairalander) did chargeback on my limited account) which was supposed to be due this month. Over 1k dollars.

Timekeeper, if you’re seeing this, I remember discussing this issue with you, that the fund inside that account is for a friend, but you can see the embarrassment here.

Anyways, like I have promised you, I will pay you. I have never held anybody’s money. I deal with currency business and no one has ever complained about me. It is just unfortunate that this particular issue happened this way and even more unfortunate it happened when I'm more broke.

I told you I had you in mind and I would pay you before the end of this year, but you coming here to call me out looks like we have never discussed this issue and I’m trying to run away with your money.

I don’t have the complete fund at the moment, but if you want us to discuss installment payment, then we can discuss that.

All other complaints about Telegram, whatsapp, whatever, I will leave that aside because there is no way I have ignored your message. Expect this last message, which I saw days ago, and since you have already brought it here, I feel I should respond here.

PayPal is one delicate transaction and some PayPal vendors will attest to these issues with PayPal.

When I have a business deal with someone, it is my responsibility to fulfill my part even if the business go wrong.

Apologies once again!!

quote author=NotBeenPaid post=123298477]Uhm Omobola121 don do me Deflover way. She dey owe me $491.37 for 7 months now. She's unaccessible like Deflover embarassed

Good to know you're alive and well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
Omobola121:

Apologies once again!!

quote author=NotBeenPaid post=123298477]Uhm Omobola121 don do me Deflover way. She dey owe me $491.37 for 7 months now. She's unaccessible like Deflover embarassed

Good to hear from you again.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2023
grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
Omobola121:

Apologies once again!!

Welcome back Alice

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
Welcome back Omobola and good to hear from you again. I knew something must have gone wrong. Please kindly resolve the issue with the op and probably you guys should come in terms on how to settle the payment. Seriously PayPal transaction is not easy. You should expect unexpected anytime.

Please are you back to business now?

Omobola121:

Apologies once again!!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ctony1:
Does anyone know about AIM investment. How genuine is the platform or d organization

You finally landed here. From the other thread on Nigerian Stocks, they chased you, then you landed here. This your format is a dilapidated scam undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
Sand 🔨

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
articlewriter:
$86 USDT Available on Binance, contact details on signature.

What is stopping you from
selling it on Bina.nce P2P?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
OgogoroFreak:
grin
That number 4 dey reach shoulder oo

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

The token isn't for play... The devs are crazy...

My silence doesn't mean it's dead... It only means it's now expensive. A trillion was initially a $100, while most guys here were just buying a billion or two.

They burning 1 Quadrillion.
Lest I forget, babydoge broke the guiness book few days ago

Once the whole market knows about a price run, it's often too late to participate

SMH

What did.you say Babydoge broke?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JapaToDNext: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2023
IronCastle:

What did.you say Babydoge broke?
babydoge broke Table

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ctony1: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2023
gamaliel9:

You finally landed here. From the other thread on Nigerian Stocks, they chased you, then you landed here. This your format is a dilapidated scam undecided grin

I understand u. Which one is they chase.d..

Am just trying to get insight about the stuff.. Someone introduced me to
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:30am On Jun 02, 2023
Time to get into $EDU before daybreak...now at its lowest 1.08...switching from $BNX. I hope BNX won't punish me.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2023
nna777:

BTC back to almost 27k3, alts have already broken their lower lows, Core, Arb, OP etc.

Bonanza is coming.

Arb - below 1
OP - below 1
Floki - below 0.0003
Core - below 0.5.

Keep an eye on the Debt ceiling negotiations this month. If there's a default the much talked about mega crash will come earlier. For crypto and commodities, it's likely going to be the beginning of a super cycle after a sharp drop.

If there's an agreement, the crash will likely come when ALL Global markets have retested their 2020/21 52wks high. Some are already close.

Patience is key.

Bill has been passed.
Not a bad idea to buy 50% into the market the above coins.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2023
$LINA has given me profit on 3 consecutive days. When it starts dipping, I take profit each day at 20% increase. I will wait until it deeps to - 5% then I will buy it at that rate and wait until it pumps to + 20% again. That's a huge profit.

$ LINA = +26% currently. I bought at - 3% yesterday

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2023
What happened. Please explain further. Omoh I have block there oh
atinga1:
If you have assets in Gate dot io exchange, you should move it somewhere else.They might go insolvent pretty soon.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
What happened. Please explain further. Omoh I have block there oh
Gate dot io Faces Insolvency Issues Amid Multichain’s CEO Arrest: $130 Million Net Outflow In 24 Hours

I couldn't paste the link here. Something like this happened before Celcius went down. Once they start having insolvency issues, park your bags and go.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charly20(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2023
I have my eyes on $key.

Please note that $Cfx is still likely a good investment but i am no longer participating in it atm.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princeso2020(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2023
shocked
What's this I'm hearing about MECX grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) ... (3634) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: GreatManBee, Assetosky(m), dacool1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.