Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3258123 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (3627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dimitarr: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
Guys help a brother out. all this coins doubling there prices all of a sudden i always miss them. i already have long term hlod in ada, dodge and the likes but i need a medium term hold(2, 3 weeks ) that will double its price. Biko
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by femijay8271(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
emsco:
Thanks for your response bro.I really appreciate. I'm thinking of Binace, which other one do you suggest? is Luno offering P2P too?
not yet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Dimitarr:
Guys help a brother out. all this coins doubling there prices all of a sudden i always miss them. i already have long term hlod in ada, dodge and the likes but i need a medium term hold(2, 3 weeks ) that will double its price. Biko

Enter BNB
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by onyidon22(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Get Solana now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
Bnb just dey fear 300 dollars
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
See as KSM just dey rise
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by representae: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
onyidon22:
I'm trying to sell usdt on binance p2p but can't find anyone willing to pay through naira fiat. Every buyer I came across all want to pay through data transfer.

Abeg na so im dey work?

Use the filter to select those who want to buy using bank transfer...you can aswell use the express method....that, binance will auto select a potential buyer for you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by representae: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
ibrutex:
i purchased this USDT this morning but I don't understand why showing Beeteec , do I need to transfer to spot wallet before trading?
Yeah,you have to transfer to your spot wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
I admire the patient of people holding Ada shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmy8819: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
� Invite a friend and get 200 DOGE for free
� Your Personal Link: https:///Doge_pay_bot?start=09503961270
�Your Referrals: 0
� Ghost Account Prohibited to participate!
Click the link true Telegram App
download Telegram App first
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karkinase(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
Dimitarr:
Buy this coins Matic, Chz n Enj. These coins gives 100% more in 7days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmy8819: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
� Invite a friend and get 200 DOGE for free
� Your Personal Link: https:///Doge_pay_bot?start=09503961270
�Your Referrals: 0
� Ghost Account Prohibited to participate!
Click the link true Telegram App
download Telegram App first
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by rencemartins24(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
rencemartins24:
How do I buy $4 worth of usdt using Skrill on binance
please gurus in the house I need help on this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by amajato: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
onyidon22:
I'm trying to sell usdt on binance p2p but can't find anyone willing to pay through naira fiat. Every buyer I came across all want to pay through data transfer.

Abeg na so im dey work?
how many usdt are you selling.. I'm ready to buy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dottozil: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
if you are very much aware of the recent development surrounding theta coin & tfuel sudden price spikes?...$theta & $tfuel in 41 days time somewhere around 2nd week of apirl 2021 will launch the theta mainnet 3.0 that will produce the first genesis block meaning in a simple term; they will be migrating all their current erc20 compliant coins and tokens from the ethereum blockchain to run on their theta blockchain 3.0.
"for most of the other mainnet projects, the token price at the mainnet launch time is higher than that 90 days before and 90 days after the mainnet launch, which means the price increased before the mainnet launch and decreased after the mainnet launch"...look at $ont as at 2018, it was traded at $5.24 per coin before the launch... But today where is ONT coin sitting? At a stagnant $1.11 per coin position though temporal giving by the volatility nature of the crypto realm..a lot could happen to price actions with 24hrs..so many other altcoins tend to follow similar pattern prior to pre-launching of their mainnet or even testnet and a dwindling price of 10% to 400% afterwards..vechain, Tron, eos etc..they all went throw dz same pattern..and the one that happened most recently; $ada. It was trading at $0.8 - 0.9 per coin before the march 1st 2021 project Mary hard fork launch that will usher in the deployment of smart contract features for the creation of third-party dapps on cardano blockchain. We saw $ada spiking $1.30 per coin just three days before the launch...analysts described $ada as the next altcoin to take the moonshot to $10...but she currently sits at $1.12
$Theta and $tfuel will face same pattern and so it has been for several other altcoins before them.

My not-a-financial advice analysis.. I will wait for a dip of $theta or $tfuel to retest their support levels previous-one or two time back before going 50% in and apply the concept of dollar-cost averaging and buy 25% more should it dip further, another 25% more during the price dip episodes probably...then wait it all out with my use of proper stop-loss and OCO LIMIT, for a week after the launch to dispose all my $theta bags and just like some previous projects back, there is always a staggering month or two of price dip after the mainnet launch...I may come back and buy 50% more from my available bal. And look elsewhere.
Why should it have to be this way? a little lesson on repeated pattern of crypto history.

Posted below is an extract from the
21CRYPTOS |
MAGAZINE
How Mainnet Launches Affect Price was written by David Akilo, and it’s included in issue #12 of 21Cryptos Magazine:

So, what’s a mainnet?

A mainnet is a blockchain network that is capable of transferring a digital currency from a sender to a recipient. This is the network where transactions take place on a distributed ledger and are a step-up from testnets which merely test the transaction functionality of the blockchain network. The mainnet helps give investors and speculators confidence in the practicality or real-world application of the project.
Does a mainnet launch really determine project value?
Wouldn’t it be great to have a trusted indicator for knowing when the price of a coin will go up? Some investors think a mainnet launch is the best way to tell if a coin will reach the ‘moon,’ but the truth is, it doesn’t always pan out this way.

Paying some attention to the crypto market will reveal that many tokens get huge spikes around the time of their mainnet launch; this is no surprise since we have already established the fact that mainnets boost the investor’s confidence in a project. However, something else happens after the initial price hike, the value gained seems to trickle down a few weeks after the mainnet.

There are two possible reasons for this. It could be that there has been a miscalculation regarding the actual value of the project or the price of these tokens has been artificially inflated only to be sold off for profit. Any of these two outcomes are realistic in the current crypto market; however, it is difficult to actually get a read for how mainnets affect cryptocurrencies, because the current market structure’s loose regulations make it tough to determine the real base value for any cryptocurrency.

coolwe shall see..#teamHODLERS! we will hoard for life...but in the meantime a little 5-20% bull rise in the weekly altcoin market spot trading won't hurt or strip me of my hodler's badge. I should to be both...bcuz my loyalty lies in the profits I make off selling and buying cryptos and not to some hibernating nomenclature extension called "hodling".

Only this write up for tfuel and theta I dey go buy them
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tempusfugit: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Sorry about that man, from my experience 5k euro invested properly can take you to above 50k euro in one year, anyways we should be expecting chz to be between 2 and 3 dollars by December this year
seunny4lif:
Most people don't read about Projects
They just join the wagon
I lost over 5K euros for that wagon shit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
back to trading: Now i can monitor my trades small.

VET still doing well; anyone still interested can re-enter, I did already around 0.064 that i left... targeting 0.099
IOTAusdt building up: I entered already.. Targeting 3.0 .......Lets see how it goes...

All inspired by 1Day/3Day/weekly candle and other data.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
NL Servers already getting as bad as Nigeria angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
karkinase:

You forgot to add this fam in case things go south

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babanne(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
The boss beetece will crush ATH tonight. Just keep an eye guys.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
QUIDAX claim they are going LIVE with P2P on the 22nd, of march.. Lets see how it will go.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dimitarr: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ojemedad:

Enter BNB

i have done that and cashed out already. bought some around 259, 256, 240, 230 and sold around 290... i am waiting for it to come down again before buying

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dimitarr: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
karkinase:

i have about 10 dollar each of chz and enj... should i increase if i have more funds ? Will buy matic now... was thinking it was to late seeing it was already rising
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dimitarr: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
R2bees:
Get Solana now

Bro, how sure are you of this and is it like a 1, 2 week hold or lond term hlod ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by prettyirene: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
Enosa1:
These coins seems to have pumped heavily oo
Dear all, is it advisable to buy this coins now or to wait, has it gotten to the peak
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 12:28am On Mar 12, 2021
OpenHeaven2019, we sight you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karkinase(m): 12:51am On Mar 12, 2021
Dimitarr:

i have about 10 dollar each of chz and enj... should i increase if i have more funds ? Will buy matic now... was thinking it was to late seeing it was already rising
Learn price action on how to enter. The most important thing in crypto is entry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rolly22(m): 1:01am On Mar 12, 2021
onyidon22:

Abeg na so im dey work?

Chat me up on whatapp 07069620498 I buy USDT at good rates bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rolly22(m): 1:03am On Mar 12, 2021
I buy and sell all crypto currencies, at good rates chat me up on whatapp 07069620498
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 3:11am On Mar 12, 2021
Ripple seems to have won their case against SEC.

happy days......

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (3627) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Chikacha, Nonyelumf, AmehHAS and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.