Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3266896 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (3630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
karkinase:
Chilliz got no chill. cool.that coin will do will get to $1 before monday...

It's already entered $0.9.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tempusfugit: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
22k euros loading, chiliz just continue like this!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lol massive pump and dump
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stillmee(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
kayuscares4u:
I just join the thread in order to start cypto biz, pls how can i move part of my coin from blockchain wallet to binance wallet.?
Have you registered with binanceee? wc type of coins do you wanna move? I will advice you to read at least from page 1-20 of this thread (it will help you in this journey)
You can register on binaaaace with the link below

https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=77022485
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karkinase(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Notyamate:

It's already entered $0.9.
Mehn that coin is crazy...I think everyone is buying it in droves..the volume keeps getting higher same with its market cap.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rolly22(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
CHZ Did well few minutes ago but there was a slippage but I took profit on time.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rolly22(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
I buy and sell all crypto currencies at affordable rates chat me up on WhatsApp 07069620498 I can also refer you to people I have done business with if you're having any sort of doubts, 100% Legit, my business card is also available.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
emsco:

why would i wanna use your link when there is an official app for Binance?
suit yourself bro. u mustn't use mine
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
CHZ is taking water to continue up north shortly....listen and listen well...do not sleep..the pumpers will come again..they know what they are doing...keep your eyes open..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kayuscares4u(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
I have registered already. I will read from 1 to 20 thread
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
gamaliel9:
CHZ is taking water to continue up north shortly....listen and listen well...do not sleep..the pumpers will come again..they know what they are doing...keep your eyes open..

That coin is gonna dump hard. This is greed talking.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnoj24(m): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
I have $1k in my spot wallet, is it possible to earn extra $200? cos I have been earning and at the same time losing, now I'm at lost.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ceeSleek(m): 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
CHR pumping again!!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ceeSleek(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
Notyamate:
Ch.z na mad coin grin
him brother na CHR, their pump and dip they always mad.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SamHarruna(m): 12:52am On Mar 13, 2021
CHZ still pumping....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 13, 2021
What altcoin are you most bullish on for end of March?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 3:12am On Mar 13, 2021
johnoj24:
I have $1k in my spot wallet, is it possible to earn extra $200? cos I have been earning and at the same time losing, now I'm at lost.

Buy 1inch @3.6 or ALPHA at 1 4. AAVE at 350. BNB at 250. XVS at 40 Most importantly you need to have patience and avoid greed. Set a target for yourself. I set a target of 20% min profit. When I first started my target was 12%. I relaized it was easy for coins to pop a 20% gain a day. When the market was very bullish mid Jan I upped my target to 40% to 50%. The marekt has bee sideways recently so be careful chasing any coin.Patience is a virtue. Any coin can dump but the major ones have much faster recovery. If you are in doubt buy BTC and ETH and hold BTC will contine o rise as institutions are using it to edge against inflation with millions beibg used to stock up BTC. Another article I read today showed that investor are stocking up BTC and available BTC on exhnages continue to decrease. It somply means their will be less in supply as have max qty that can be mined. suply/demand factor will set i .With that report I have decided that any dip opportunity or spare cash I will continiu to add to my BTC bag and hold. https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-balances-on-exchanges-are-draining-leading-platforms-see-10-billion-in-btc-withdrawn-in-4-months/

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 3:17am On Mar 13, 2021
Why bitcoin always pull back all other coin?

When will it let all this coin sour....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 3:30am On Mar 13, 2021
BTC na Oga on top. I I always kkeo eye on coins that defy BTC trend. They are good for both short and long term play. XVS is such a coin. Shot up from less than 10 to around 90. I was hoping it would do like AAVE so I chased it and I picked some up at 78 and 60s. Then BTC tanked in Feb. I am still carrying them in my bag. I learnt my lesson. Never catch a dropping knife. I have played XVS a couple of tines. Last entry was 40 and dumped at 60. Buy limit already set for 40. Despite the heavy bags I am carrying rhat I will when it gets to 80 the coin has made me some good profit overall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 4:26am On Mar 13, 2021
MBL tongue tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aventis(m): 4:50am On Mar 13, 2021
mattyboy007:
MBL tongue tongue

Is it advisable to buy now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 4:52am On Mar 13, 2021
Aventis:

Is it advisable to buy now?
If u got d heart bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Greenbullet(m): 5:23am On Mar 13, 2021
Register for arrano and get free 100 tokens worth $700 hurry now , it’s a limited coin !

https://arrano.network/register?ref=ayondndj

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 5:27am On Mar 13, 2021
As I feared.
Now is a good time to be observing ADA and for it's potential to bounce back.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnoj24(m): 6:30am On Mar 13, 2021
solreb:

Buy 1inch @3.6 or ALPHA at 1 4. AAVE at 350. BNB at 250. XVS at 40 Most importantly you need to have patience and avoid greed. Set a target for yourself. I set a target of 20% min profit. When I first started my target was 12%. I relaized it was easy for coins to pop a 20% gain a day. When the market was very bullish mid Jan I upped my target to 40% to 50%. The marekt has bee sideways recently so be careful chasing any coin.Patience is a virtue. Any coin can dump but the major ones have much faster recovery. If you are in doubt buy BTC and ETH and hold BTC will contine o rise as institutions are using it to edge against inflation with millions beibg used to stock up BTC. Another article I read today showed that investor are stocking up BTC and available BTC on exhnages continue to decrease. It somply means their will be less in supply as have max qty that can be mined. suply/demand factor will set i .With that report I have decided that any dip opportunity or spare cash I will continiu to add to my BTC bag and hold. https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-balances-on-exchanges-are-draining-leading-platforms-see-10-billion-in-btc-withdrawn-in-4-months/
thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NadiaR(m): 6:31am On Mar 13, 2021
Please who else is experiencing conversion error in binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 6:39am On Mar 13, 2021
Please someone should quote me when Ada gain substantial percentage in few hours. Seems it's testing waters presently.

I don't want to miss the next cake from Ada.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 6:57am On Mar 13, 2021
Guru in the house, please what would you advice between trading altcoin/betece or altcoin/usdt?

Any good app to use on android phone to carry out TA?

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2021
kintus:

Looks like XEM is moaning soon??

Please, what are the fundamentals here?
If I make a call in a coin take it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2021
Avast:
Guru in the house, please what would you advice between trading altcoin/betece or altcoin/usdt?

Any good app to use on android phone to carry out TA?

Thanks
currency dot com
Investing dot com

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (3630) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.