Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,343 members, 7,900,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3590634 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) (3734) ... (3806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18
grin

Omo
Blood everywhere... Abi na blood from Salah animals

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 1:29pm On Jun 18
Anything that makes btc to go below 64 then anticipate 59k but I seriously doubt if btc will go below 64k bcuz most alt will be dead

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crestedaguiyi: 1:37pm On Jun 18
Uniqueaccountant:
can you pay 10k?

The average Nigerian and rip off mentality.

I should pay the cost of 7 for 3, bro fear God
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18
crestedaguiyi:

The average Nigerian and rip off mentality.

I should pay the cost of 7 for 3, bro fear God

Is it not about Tron txn?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18
shocked

Why those viewing come plenty... una dey do funeral here today grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GovernmentAgent: 2:25pm On Jun 18
Most Ponzi schemes usually die in the month of December because it's the period when people start cashing out so they can celebrate end of year festivities.

At the time the rate of withdrawals is higher than the rate of deposit of new money by new magas

MMM, Super Cyclers etc all died in December.

The people claiming that there will be a pump in December 2024 which will lead to a massive bull run should please tell us where the money for the pump will come from!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18
undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18
Robnectar:
undecided
grin

My G... grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18
Dundalk:
grin

My G... grin

How e b nah,.. been dey read ur dairy yesterday self grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18
we are almost at the bottom
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 2:46pm On Jun 18
Ojemedad:

Baba u Dey research sha, I doff my heart for you

If there is a crypto course in the University, he would have got a PHD by now.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 2:48pm On Jun 18
Siberia01:
grin

Omo
Blood everywhere... Abi na blood from Salah animals

I told you na 😂😂

Una too kill bull (ram) for this Sallah. 🐂

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 2:50pm On Jun 18
BITCOIN

Every single time market sentiment gets this bad, we are putting in another higher low within a macro uptrend. And somehow, every time, people convince themselves that "it's over."

- Kevin Svenson

You guys should get ready for a mega bull season. cool

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 3:00pm On Jun 18
The truth is, if making money with BTC is so easy and straightforward, then nearly everybody you know would probably be rich.

As a rule, don't be too psychologically/emotionally invested, do not put money needed for immediate use in any financial market including crypto.

WAGMI

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18
Robnectar:

How e b nah,.. been dey read ur dairy yesterday self grin
sad

grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:10pm On Jun 18
Dundalk:
sad

grin

What in the world am I looking at right now? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 3:53pm On Jun 18
Kealmin:
Anything that makes btc to go below 64 then anticipate 59k but I seriously doubt if btc will go below 64k bcuz most alt will be dead
Btc doesn’t care, he does it thing his way

Looking at the weekly chart I’m scared to long
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 3:57pm On Jun 18
GovernmentAgent:
Most Ponzi schemes usually die in the month of December because it's the period when people start cashing out so they can celebrate end of year festivities.

At the time the rate of withdrawals is higher than the rate of deposit of new money by new magas

MMM, Super Cyclers etc all died in December.

The people claiming that there will be a pump in December 2024 which will lead to a massive bull run should please tell us where the money for the pump will come from!

Don’t say things you are ignorant of

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 4:14pm On Jun 18
Ojemedad:

Don’t say things you are ignorant of

$BTC was up about 50% in December 2020, I just decided to ignore the troll lol

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by michealewela: 4:41pm On Jun 18
Apart from btc and ETH, all the other coin has been sold to the ground... They where not even this low in the bear season.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GovernmentAgent: 4:47pm On Jun 18
Tflex01:

$BTC was up about 50% in December 2020, I just decided to ignore the troll lol

Why don't you also quote the figures for December 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022 and 2023 for better context?

As at December 2020 half of the countries on earth were on lockdown due to Corona Virus, and most governments including the US, UK, Nigerian etc were doling out bail out funds so most people were stuck at home with a lot of cash which they were forced to start dumping in the crypto market...this is what pushed up the price of BTC and is the major reason for the massive bull run at the time.

I want to know where the cash inflow that will trigger the bull run in 2024 will come from, you have all refused to answer this question!

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18
michealewela:
Apart from btc and ETH, all the other coin has been sold to the ground... They where not even this low in the bear season.
It seems this dip has no bottom ...
grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 5:09pm On Jun 18
GovernmentAgent:

Why don't you also quote the figures for December 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022 and 2023 for better context?

As at December 2020 half of the countries on earth were on lockdown due to Corona Virus, and most governments including the US, UK, Nigerian etc were doling out bail out funds so most people were stuck at home with a lot of cash which they were forced to start dumping in the crypto market...this is what pushed up the price of BTC and is the major reason for the massive bull run at the time.

I want to know where the cash inflow that will trigger the bull run in 2024 will come from, you have all refused to answer this question!
You are very shameless!
I know u are a troll, but since u are human & not a robot, at least have some shame. Btcce came out in 2009 & was worth less than $1, today it is worth $65k & u still have mouth to talk? What was the worth of 1 naira in 2009 & what is the worth today of 1 naira? If one had just 10,000 naira in btcce as at 2009, today that person will be a millionaire, but 10,000 naira savings in 2009 can barely buy a create of egg today. It is worthless! Stop constituting nuisance on this thread!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:57pm On Jun 18
GovernmentAgent:

U can still text me d description of your drugs, make I order am online for you, how u see am

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:58pm On Jun 18
GRACEGLORY:
#BTC, there's a possibility of $64K. Perhaps. Before it gets back in the range box aforementioned

#BTC, Now a retest of same area, and now consolidating... That's not too good a sign, that could open the door to the $63K-$61K area if it doesn't reclaim $65.5K

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18
Very likely to flash 63k b4 going up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18
I understand why lots are unhappy with the market especially newbies traders.

In every financial markets investment,be it stocks, shares, crypto or whatever you are familiar with, you don't use funds for immediate needs to invest, infact you don't use funds you will need in the next one month to invest same rules apply to some offline investments/businesses.

Why? Market is not always bubbling, it is always a zigzag movement. Even during bulls, if you buy at a wrong time, you will still need to wait for days, months before you cash out.

Therefore, every stages of the market is a learning phase and the good thing about this market is that, there are always chances to restrategize your trading pattern.

I know lots have DCA tire and no fund to restock again, don't panic so far you are not holding ogbanje coins, if you are holding any mumu coins now, ask questions, research on a better coins and covert so you can recoup your losses.

Apart from btc, some alts might not reach where you bought them from again even when the bull run everyone is waiting for come.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18
grin

People with memes portfolio
How will their portfolios be looking grin
Cc Robnectar cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18
Siberia01:
grin

People with memes portfolio
How will their portfolios be looking grin
Cc Robnectar cheesy grin

Mehn, no b small thing, my portfolio of $2k don turn $1k,.... I just gentle like squirrel 🐿️
Been dey avoid my binance app self undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by trafficpools: 7:26pm On Jun 18
Siberia01:

It seems this dip has no bottom ...
grin
it's just starting niooo!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crestedaguiyi: 7:37pm On Jun 18
10kgod:

Is it not about Tron txn?

Usdt on bep20

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:40pm On Jun 18
Kealmin:
Very likely to flash 63k b4 going up

grin cheesy una know go kill me for this thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) (3734) ... (3806) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Chully01(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.