Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3185544 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (3599) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DextrousDavid(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
Raph3177:
Solana (sol) giving me joy 100k now 1.2m patience is key.

I no understand o. You used #100k to make #1.2m?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
DieRich5:
do u kn any coins like CKB?

See am

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Raph3177:
Solana (sol) giving me joy 100k now 1.2m patience is key.

How long have you held it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
evening guyz, plz between coti and ada, which has more positive potential based on your analysis
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by calmnquiet(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
FOLLOWING
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kingdemu:
Sorry but I can't find qtum on the Binance App. What do I use trust wallet for?
trustwallet to save for long term...there's qtum in binance. Check via usdt or BTC pairs
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ojemedad:

See am
thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
elvischukie:
evening guyz, plz between coti and ada, which has more positive potential based on your analysis

If you don't have patient please stay away from ada, that coin can test a man's patient grin, but in the long run it has a great potential.

But for me Sha, I will go with Coti, I cannot comma have hypertension cry

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gentlewind(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Help Binance platform is not easy to understand for a newbie, I was trying to buy trx after after usdt p2p since morning. Now, I don't even now where the small crypto I but was located, I can only see the value in nyc when I click on wallet overview, I have tried all I could to transfer it or convert it to no avail.
I need some to guide me through this. Helppppp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
valiju:
Please I am new ro crpto ,How will i fund my binance account and how will i trade coin
contact me for funding..08137...16..75..67
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:

Are you giving out funds? Abi what is contact me for funding

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
DextrousDavid:

Check the picture well, seems he was HODLing since January.

But the real question is why is his wallet showing 0 balance...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
angry

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
gentlewind:
Help Binance platform is not easy to understand for a newbie, I was trying to buy trx after after usdt p2p since morning. Now, I don't even now where the small crypto I but was located, I can only see the value in nyc when I click on wallet overview, I have tried all I could to transfer it or convert it to no avail.
I need some to guide me through this. Helppppp
Er.... Your narrative is confusing but...

If you meant you're seeing your balance in P2P on the overview section, click transfer and transfer (the USDT) from P2P to spot wallet.

If that's not what you meant, please write with more detail or drop images as your narrative almost gave my brain a stroke trying to decipher it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DjHypno(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hi guys, please I’m a newbie here, I’m willing to learn crypto trading and investment. I have up to 200K to try with. Please can someone be my mentor. God bless you all
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
Yes, but you must have a payoneer master card
PuZZyNegro:
Please, someone should help me with information regarding buying on Binance using payoneer.

Has anyone successfully done that without issues?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gentlewind(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Er.... Your narrative is confusing but...

If you meant you're seeing your balance in P2P on the overview section, click transfer and transfer (the USDT) from P2P to spot wallet.

If that's not what you meant, please write with more detail or drop images as your narrative almost gave my brain a stroke trying to decipher it.

Lol... Don't mind my narratives boss, grin grin

That tells how frustrated and stressed I was trying to find head way with binance platform.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PuZZyNegro: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
yazga:
Yes, but you must have a payoneer master card

Thank you.

I have two payoneer accounts and mastercards as I have been using payoneer for over five years now.

Thus my concern. I use payoneer to receive money from Fiverr marketplace so I really need to be sure buying directly is safe.

If payoneer ever blocks an account, it's really a complex thing because even Fiverr does not have the power to remove the old payoneer account from the Fiverr account.

What this means is that even if you create a new payoneer account, you will never be able to add it to Fiverr as that option will be blocked by payoneer.

PayPal is never an alternative to payoneer thus the reason I'm being extremely cautious.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
DextrousDavid:

3 months and 16 days but I have dumped lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

Thank you.

I have two payoneer accounts and mastercards as I have been using payoneer for over five years now.

Thus my concern. I use payoneer to receive money from Fiverr marketplace so I really need to be sure buying directly is safe.

If payoneer ever blocks an account, it's really a complex thing because even Fiverr does not have the power to remove the old payoneer account from the Fiverr account.

What this means is that even if you create a new payoneer account, you will never be able to add it to Fiverr as that option will be blocked by payoneer.

PayPal is never an alternative to payoneer thus the reason I'm being extremely cautious.

Don't risk it....at least until you get several reviews of the pros and cons.

Stick with p2p for now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Bitmax upgraded to Ascendx
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
DextrousDavid:

Bought coin around 1.5 I quote that amount using the current usdt rate to naira

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
It is evident that in crypto, you are 95% trading TIME, that is , PATIENCE...a learner is talking

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by A50boner: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
EarlyCareer:

No issues, boss.

There are many, many undervalued coins that are yet to really pop available, not only theta. Good idea buying some tfuel too. that may move soon once theta starts consolidating a bit.
boss is it safe to buy tfuel now...if its not, what other promising coins can I buy now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
elvischukie:
I don’t know about coti but I won’t go near Ada that coin can get near 1.5 anytime soon I will like it to prove me wrong . U can buy and hold and be hopeful
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Check the picture well, seems he was HODLing since January.

But the real question is why is his wallet showing 0 balance...

I use that app for their signal and news Coin is held in binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
gentlewind:

Lol... Don't mind my narratives boss, grin grin

That tells how frustrated and stressed I'm trying to find head with binance platform.
Understandable.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Raph3177:

I use that app for their signal and news Coin is held in binance.
You bought @ $1.2-$1.5 or @ most 175 tokens or more and got #1.2mil shocked

The way I'm looking at the the tokens I bought x1000 in my portfolio ehn... In short the new minimum I'm hodling is x500 cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Raph3177:

3 months and 16 days but I have dumped lol

Do you just buy and hodl, or you sell when it is going bearish and re-enter when it is showing bullish?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mizwalterz(f): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
please I just deposited 20k in my binance. I want to hold and gain a little, please which coin should I go for...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mizwalterz:
please I just deposited 20k in my binance. I want to hold and gain a little, please which coin should I go for...
Crypto is very volatile and nobody is 100% certain as to what's to come next. Try and read, watch YouTube videos and follow some crypto topics on twitter. It would be helpful in the long run.

Check out
BEPRO(Bepro Network)
OMI(ECOMI)
KLV(Klver)
ONE(Harmony)

Please do your own research!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Notyamate:

If you don't have patient please stay away from ada, that coin can test a man's patient grin, but in the long run it has a great potential.

But for me Sha, I will go with Coti, I cannot comma have hypertension cry

left it.. entered at 1.25 and left at 1.19 sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (3599) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: keniwonder(m), fredsamuel1, 12spices(m), Pk01(m), Stan2330(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.