Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3273707 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (3633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2021
interested in 1INCH//USDT?
entry 3.8.. exit 5.0... Good luck for your 30%+ increase if all goes well.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
pls btc dip more
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
googlelove:

Boss, based on your analysis, kindly drop potential x10 coin. P.s. I know it is not a financial advice.

Potential x10 in how long?
Alot of coyns have done that over the past year...
Right now, I'm not looking for a coin that'd do that as it's not my trading style.
My focus of late has been to protect my profits so if betece has a proper dump, I can buy back coins when they're 90% down and not be trapped holding them.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
haryodehjia:

Add these guys to ur list
MMcrypto
TheMoon
Crypto Anup

U see the first two guys I feel they do influence the market sometimes cos they are big..
N the last one I call him master of TA good at it
Thanks bro. Mehn these guys are big no lies here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XXLDICK(m): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
kings11ng:

How did you buy safemoon? Pancakeswap was giving me error when I tried swapping with my 17dollar worth of bnb
Click on the settings icon and increase your slippage to 11%
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by googlelove: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
jedisco:

Potential x10 in how long?
Alot of coyns have done that over the past year...
Right now, I'm not looking for a coin that'd do that as it's not my trading style.
My focus of late has been to protect my profits so if betece has a proper dump, I can buy back coins when they're 90% down and not be trapped holding them.
Yes from my research I noticed many coins did x10 since December till this moment, but I was not interested in trying out cryptocurrency until last week. I want a coin that could do x10 over the course of a year, just want to drop like $1ok on it and go about doing other stuffs.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
PuZZyNegro:
With the way this Lina is going, my asset will soon liquidate cry
grin.....what are you still doing with lina since all this day....pple have pull out since nah....

Anyway you may be lucky.....just wait.
That I where I lost my profit.....thinking it will go high when listed on binance.....ppl lost money with the coin....except if you can wait for many yes...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
R2bees:
We didn't even know you , until Ilegend started revealing things about Crypto world no one ever told us here. Bro rest, you are just hating. Leave the shenanigans for us, we like am like that. You think it's easy to come here and dedicate time to newbies that won't even pay you a dime. Even the few ones he posted here, you are already writhing in pains. I wonder what will happen on the long run. Report him to MODs??

One can be so intellectual yet lack consciousness/awareness to see how they come off a times. Just look at you

Lol.

If that came off wrongly that wasn't my intention. That's my opinion and I stand by that.
The whole 'circus ' thing is exhausting to me and that I stated. You don't need to agree with me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TotoNaRubber: 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
I buy on Binance, you can use p2p to buy it
iamthebestman40:

Chief, If you are buying btc dip or buying in large volume like the amount you mentioned. Where do you buy? Any cheaper way than p2p?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
googlelove:

Yes from my research I noticed many coins did x10 since December till this moment, but I was not interested in trying out crypt0 until last week. I want a coin that could do x10 over the course of a year, just want to drop like $1ok on it and go about doing other stuffs.

This is how I see it, if many coins have done x10 in 3 months, its likely the market is getting overextended and those who bought when it was cheap will be looking to take profits. Asking for another x10 immediately after is possible but what is more likely is buying other people's bags and seeing the market retrace
If I was the one, I'd be waiting for a proper market dip or confirmation of further uptrend before getting in

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by googlelove: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
jedisco:

This is how I see it, if many coins have done x10 in 3 months, its likely the market is getting overextended and those who bought when it was cheap will be looking to take profits. Asking for another x10 immediately after is possible but what is more likely is buying other people's bags and seeing the market retrace
If I was the one, I'd be waiting for a proper market dip or confirmation of further uptrend before getting in
Thanks, I will wait then.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
We are still in red, but will soon enter redder and finally REDDEST.

Also, things may turn immediately and we may not get to redder, but skip high and move straight to higher and highest. Even with technical analysis, things do go the other way.

It's good to have a formula of coins you love, like that of Bold Achiever and allocate money for them for the three stages to avoid being overwhelmed during a crash or correction.

Also, when things go high, higher, highest, learn to take profit on the way up — just the same way you opted in on the way down. Have a strategy to reduce your tears and increase your smiles.

Unfortunately, during a crash, most people don't have money to inject into the trade. It's sad, but it is what it is.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iamthebestman40: 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
TotoNaRubber:

I buy on Binance, you can use p2p to buy it

Alright boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
I consider 53 to 50 red.
49 to 45 redder.
44 to 40 reddest.
39 to below bear.

So, we're only in red. There is no need to panic. Just buy with your 20% as you keep 30% for redder, and 50% for reddest.

Always hope for the best, but never forget to prepare for the worst. Failure to do this leads to depression and suicîde.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
Father behold thy son embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
clems88:
Father behold thy son embarassed cry
Kilode
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dake40(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
BTC is digging the gold,

Dip, dip deep it goes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
sconp:

Lol.

If that came off wrongly that wasn't my intention. That's my opinion and I stand by that.
The whole 'circus ' thing is exhausting to me and that I stated. You don't need to agree with me.

If you don't like the show, learn to turn off the TV or change channel. I like watching NatGeo Wild a lot, but lately, they show Dr. Pol's program more than necessary. I like Dr. Pol, but whenever he comes on nowadays, I change the channel without complaining. He isn't forcing me to watch, so I have no right to attack him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
iLegendd:
I consider 53 to 50 red.
49 to 45 redder.
44 to 40 reddest.
39 to below bear.

So, we're only in red. There is no need to panic. Just buy with your 20% as you keep 30% for redder, and 50% for reddest.

Always hope for the best, but never forget to prepare for the worst. Failure to do this leads to depression and suicîde.
Common stop making it look so huge bro.. Can u even trade forex in such kind of situations? Moments like this in forex will leave u down to around $25. Yes market has changed course but for now encouragement to the newbies here is needed... This $25 is same as saying $2.5 in crypto as crypto is measured in percentage not like forex...

All what I will advise the newbie just like me here is pls don't buy the dip yet, learn how to work with ema(21,50 n 200) they should serve as ur entry level for each dip.. But for now btc might pulldown to 45,000 which is d 50ema..
Don't waste ur fund just for minor pullbacks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
haryodehjia:

Common stop making it look so huge bro.. Can u even trade forex in such kind of situations? Moments like this in forex will leave u down to around $25. Yes market has changed course but for now encouragement to the newbies here is needed... This $25 is same as saying $2.5 in crypto as crypto is measured in percentage not like forex...

All what I will advise the newbie just like me here is pls don't buy the dip yet, learn how to work with ema(21,50 n 200) they should serve as ur entry level for each dip.. But for now btc might pulldown to 45,000 which is d 50ema..

This comment is not necessary. Maybe, you just wanted to quote me for quoting sake and for the fun of it. Anyway, all the best, dear.

I don't see any atom of discouragement in my post. The way you people dive on people's post to condemn, it makes one want to fold hands and just observe.

I no get time for all these quote me I quote you things.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kingdemu:
Kilode
my brother, the red no be here o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
haryodehjia:

Pls what do you mean by the bolded? Kindly explain in lay man's terms pls. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Put your safety belts, is about to get rough shocked, we will overcome all this guy's, what goes down most surely come up in crypto world.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
googlelove:

Thanks, I will wait then.

If you know trade levels, there's no harm in taking quick scalps... I'm preparing to take one soon... But if you want to buy and leave for a while, then a good advice will be to buy a proper pullback
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kingdemu:
Pls what do you mean by the bolded? Kindly explain in lay man's terms pls. Thanks
Exponential moving average (ema) they serve as ur support and resistance level depending on which tf u work on...
Go tru jedisco post here u will have broad knowledge of it and also google
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
iLegendd:

This comment is not necessary. Maybe, you just wanted to quote me for quoting sake and for the fun of it. Anyway, all the best, dear.

I don't see any atom of discouragement in my post. The way you people dive on people's post to condemn, it makes one want to fold hands and just observe.

I no get time for all these quote me I quote you things.
Sorry as I don't mean to offend u or discouraged u..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niqqaclaimz(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
haryodehjia:

Sorry as I don't mean to offend u or discouraged u..

Don't be dumb...Always evaluate properly b4 you quote anyone..

If you don't know what to say..just sit tf back and observe.. Stop trying too hard like you know wtf you're saying.. Ilegend definitely knows wtf he's talking about.

I joined this thread since January and it's been over a month since i last dropped a comment.

Try observing,learning,applying some of what the OG gurus are saying here and also do some research on your own.

You should try that out sometime.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Will wait for the close of a 4hr candle....
I'm seeing some potential juicy quick scalps....
Eith is showing some strength against betece... Perhaps a quick bounce on alyts...

I believe the bottom isn't yet in or confirmed, but I can make some cash while riding it... Obviously allocating a lil portion of my portfolio to this..

Tip is to look for coyns that have held well against betece... They're usually the first to move... Sell at resistance and sidon...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by A305: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
leo047:
How can you buy the dip when you’re already all in 100%? I’m running out of things to sell here. �
Next time, do not buy dip until you confirm "consolidating" green candle at the end of seemingly bullish day after the bearish days.

You would have saved your money and not fall for the "buy the dip" soothsayers/false prophets. And I can 100% confirm to you that 90% of analysts here are WACK and don't have it figured out.

Come to think of it. You mean no analyst here saw this bearish b t c season for you and others to have gotten caught up in it. Oh no... We only have anylysts here for BULLISH days and not for BEARISH days. Funny huh.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
haryodehjia:

Exponential moving average (ema) they serve as ur support and resistance level depending on which tf u work on...
Go tru jedisco post here u will have broad knowledge of it and also google
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (3633) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Kingcr477(m), Ceasarceasar, seanwilliam(m), dacool1(m), iLegendd(m), DextrousD and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.